[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone care about the Panama Papers? I live in the US a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 9780226422640.jpg (100 KB, 848x1280) Image search: [Google]
9780226422640.jpg
100 KB, 848x1280
Does anyone care about the Panama Papers? I live in the US and want to stop paying taxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptKiUnX6za8
>>
Soros shill trying to meme up some interest in their bullshit non-event of a story. Piss off.
>>
>>70534905
>I live in the US and want to stop paying taxes.
There's a billion ways you can pay much less taxes. The more money you have, the easier it is.
>>
>>70535072
But then why did Iceland try to get rid of Icelandic leader? And why is David Cameron getting dogged by a bunch of people?
>>
>>70535195
So should rich people be allowed to not pay taxes? I'm not rich enough to be on that list. But I don't want to pay anymore taxes. I want to be the 1%
>>
>>70535195
the libertarians in brazil are trying to use bitcoin to do it. i dont know if this can work in USA.
>>
>>70535072
Cuck
>>
>>70536545
No, I think everyone should pay taxes as long as the government uses them correctly.

>>70536643
There's no need to use monopoly money.
>>
>>70536473
Because Iceland is so small that a small percentage of population can force the PM to resign, Britain by the other hand has a more stable population and government, Cameron won't just resign that easily, heads will probably roll but not Camerons
>>
File: 1458745718558.jpg (41 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1458745718558.jpg
41 KB, 500x568
>>70537233
>No, I think everyone should pay taxes as long as the government uses them correctly.

The government should make sure tax evasion is impossible, instead of just telling people "not paying taxes is bad mmmkay?"
But no, the ones in power just keep creating loopholes so they can hide the big boys' cash while milking the rest of us. The way i see it, using those loopholes poses me no moral dilemma.
>>
>>70534905
>>70536545
Some of the lower end people were moving their post-tax money out of the US. There is no real law against having an offshore account, just you have to pay taxes on that money first.

But the way taxes are set up, there are hundreds of little regulations that can be used to get anyone with fines.
>>
It's Soros vs some other Jew. It's Jews Jewing Jews. We're only being shown what they want us to see.
>>
>>70537856
See, I get that. And I understand that the system in our country is kind of corrupt. But if Apple can get away with not paying any taxes (and some of those people are some really rich fucks) then how can I go about it, to avoid paying taxes. I'm thinking maybe a Limited Liability Company in the Bahamas.
>>
>>70534905
I care but there are like a lot and lot to read
>>
>>70538240
>Limited Liability Company in the Bahamas.
Yeah I heard of a friend of a friend doing that. But its all at your own risk. I wouldn't bother unless it was 20,000+ though
>>
>>70538106
The ICFJ are the journalists that got together to release all this information at once. I feel like whoever is writing their paychecks wanted them to not mention anything about the US. That's why the US hasn't leaked much.
>>
File: 1458436168925.png (841 KB, 582x795) Image search: [Google]
1458436168925.png
841 KB, 582x795
>>70534905

Funny how after "the Panama papers" the country is all of a sudden synonymous with tax evasion... The bitcoin thing, as the brazuca anon wrote could be a way,but it's risky

You're from the US. The IRS has made every country report any activity where you make money and need to report taxes. Some banks in Singapore, for example, evaluated the risk and cost of having to report to US authorities info on their US clients and simply decided to not take gringos. I hope this happens everywhere but that's just a dream
>>
>>70536545
NO THE WEALTHY DESERVE BEING FILTHY FUCKING RICH YOU STUPID LIBERAL GOD GO GET A JOB YOU'RE PROBABLY IN COLLEGE AREN'T YOU
>>
File: this_machine_removes_kebab.png (102 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
this_machine_removes_kebab.png
102 KB, 500x542
>>70537233
>I think everyone should pay taxes as long as the government uses them correctly.

The problem with that is that if you ask two people what the correct use is you'll get at least three answers.

It's easy to understand why people in the U.S. do it though. Top 20% of incomes carry 80% of the tax burden so that government can buy votes, then they have the gall to tell us to pony up even more because we're not doing our "fair share". It's no wonder people are offshoring their assets.
>>
>>70538564
Soros is writing their pay checks.
>>
>>70538785
If middle-class taxpayers feel that they are paying higher effective tax rates
than those at the top of the pyramid, if small and medium-size businesses feel that they are paying more than our largest companies,
then there is a serious risk that the very notion of fiscal consent will fall apart.

You won't insult me by calling me a Liberal or a Student. I'm neither of those things, but I wouldn't be insulted by those identities if I was.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.