[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope left for the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1441542305406.png (135 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1441542305406.png
135 KB, 393x325
>>
>>70534323

of course

life, death, rebirth

the world is about to be reborn through fire, etc.
>>
>>70534323
might aswell just end it now anon
>>
There is
Let's bring USSR back stronger than ever
>>
Vote Trump if American.
If British, then move away from niggers & arabs.
I hear Chester is quite nice.
>>
File: texas.png (134 KB, 409x380) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
134 KB, 409x380
>>70534323
freedom never sleeps
>>
>>70534323
not in brazil. they will be all impeached and arrested. and never voted again ever.
>>
>>70534323
What pisses me if is the kind of people that complain about the poor refugees that have it so hard crossing ILLEGALY the borders but don't care about this but the same persons would send you years to jail for smoking a joint or not paying taxes seriously wtf?
>>
>>70534323
there is no hope for you if you don't make one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_1CVSeKs8&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70535253
Top kek
>>
>>70534323
not for you
>>
>>70534323
1.You have to wait till it boils, till every thing fucks up that's the moment even the dumbest person realizes that something might have gone wrong.
2. Profit from their desperation and propose yourself as solution as their leader but you have to be harsh, a fucking tyran not tolerating a single infraction to your lead. Every thread must be immediately eliminated, publicly explaining to your victim and all those present why this person has to die in most simple way so that even the dumbest of your followers understand your decision and making it clear that you act for the greater good.
>>
>>70534323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDKdKT1G75U
Go skiing here. Lots of Brits. I am a noob and I still clocked 70kph regularly.

Its living.
>>
>>70536595
Would be more impressive if you kill everyone on your own as a altruistic act showing your people that you are the one taking the responsibilities for your act.

Making you a feared but generous leader that's the perfect mix.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.