[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realpolitik When will \pol\ realize that free women will always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 19
File: 1456773232286.jpg (90 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1456773232286.jpg
90 KB, 540x720
Realpolitik

When will \pol\ realize that free women will always live how women, and not \pol\, decide?

American and Eurowomen SEE the Muslim world. You seriously think they will ever allow themselves to be re-subordinated?

The shit never goes back in the horse.
>>
>>70532176

>You seriously think they will ever allow themselves to be re-subordinated?

Women follow, don't lead.

If white men torched the government buildings and had automatic rifles those whores would get in line real quick.

Take away their welfare and they will learn to behave.
>>
>>70532442
First post best post.
>>
>>70532176
>American and Eurowomen SEE the Muslim world. You seriously think they will ever allow themselves to be re-subordinated?

When white people becomes a minority they won't be in a position to "allow" themselves anything.
>>
File: mindblower.png (142 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
mindblower.png
142 KB, 400x392
>>70532442
I see. So this is why Billary blows up \pol\ heads. Does. Not. Compute. Violates. Muh. Simple. Syntax.
>>
>>70532778
White people are already a global minority. Did you ever have a point?
>>
>>70533018
Global sure, but women in white majority countries still get to be "free" unlike areas in those white majority countries flooded with muslims, where any woman not wearing a burka is raped...
>>
File: 1451336871259.jpg (41 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1451336871259.jpg
41 KB, 600x656
>>70532969
>Shillary
>Average woman
She's not even the 1%, she's 0.00001% if even that.
Also nice post you fucking shitgargler, go suck on mommies titty.
>>
>>70533181
Which was sort of the point. Seeing what they see in the Near East, parts of Indonesia, and post-colonial Africa, free women simply will not allow themselves to be re-subordinated. Daily posting teenage and stormfront frustration at female suffrage isn't going to change that. Thank goodness.
>>
File: 1438529517920.jpg (112 KB, 634x913) Image search: [Google]
1438529517920.jpg
112 KB, 634x913
>>70532176
Yes. Soon we will see op ed articles written by women about how much happier they are now by being forced to follow sharia law.
>>
>>70532969

Hm.

I'm stating a biological matter of fact.

Even the ancient Greeks knew that women and political power is a singular disaster.

What has happened in the past century has written world history that "women's suffrage" always leads to collapse. Never again will this happen once this nightmare ends.
>>
>>70533637
Perhaps you didn't read what I wrote. BECAUSE of what free women see in those areas lacking female suffrage and empowerment, free women will never allow themselves to be re-subordinated. Try reading.
>>
File: daniel_day_lewis.jpg (14 KB, 345x420) Image search: [Google]
daniel_day_lewis.jpg
14 KB, 345x420
>>70532176
>\pol\
You have to go back
>>
File: fuckin greeks.jpg (23 KB, 236x453) Image search: [Google]
fuckin greeks.jpg
23 KB, 236x453
>>70533709
Bringin' back the pederastyclubs too? Fat fucking chance.
>>
>>70532442

This 100%.
>>
>>70533370
>>70533370
Women want to be subordinated, that's why these chase wifebeating "alphas" and adore men who treat them like shit. They may not think they do at all, but their actions say it all.

The mass importation of feral shitskins is because women unconsciously crave uncivilized dominant men. Western women en masse will be licking dogshit from a muslim boot before century's end, and loving it.
>>
>>70532176
>American and Eurowomen SEE the Muslim world

Yes, and they go "wow, what a rich culture of peace and understanding"

Then they vote to kill themselves. Gosh, /pol/, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>70533965
Free women want to import Islamic troglodytes. Um, no. Sorry. Euro-gubmints are overwhelmingly MALE. Female subordination is just a myth \pol\ tells itself so it doesn't feel lonely.
>>
>>70533929

No.

We need to return to a structure of government which favors competition and free market.

We need to destroy the current form of government which punishes being successful.
>>
>>70534046
They haven't voted to self-destruct. Nothing of the sort. They recognize the inherent strength of diversity.
>>
Women want men to dominate them. It's in their very nature. Even hardcore feminists fuck the same guys they say are part of "toxic masculinity". That's the ultimate irony of feminism. Hate on men for being too manly but ultimately crave men that are manly.
>>
>>70534180
You realize you need to keep some consistency with your bait posts.
>>
File: unicorn.jpg (118 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
unicorn.jpg
118 KB, 400x400
>>70532176
The problem is that a lot of women don't see the Muslim world. They have some vision of it that involves skittle shitting unicorns and has little to do with reality.
>>
>>70533370

White people in ALL white countries are about to become minorities (just a few decades away).

When muslims become a majority they will be forced to "re-subordinate". They can only blame themselves though, as women are the ones voting on pro immigration parties.

It's inevitable when white women only get 1.5 children on average. The white population is shrinking and the muslim population is growing rapidly.
>>
>>70534180
>inherent strength of diversity.

Found the jew!
>>
>>70533929
>Fucking cute boys shouldn't be legalized
Realtalk, why not? There's been plenty of studies that say the majority of child-adult sexual relations have not hurt the child.
>>
>>70534202
How is this? Aren't HC feminazis the vanguard of the Lesbian Police? They don't like men, not at all. That's what \pol\ told me. Was it wrong?
>>
>>70534180

>diversity
>strength

Pick one.
>>
>>70534291
Worry not. There are much larger themes in play. Plans within plans.
>>
>>70533833
Wow. All repeat the same line. May e try to actually expand your reasoning.
>>
>>70534528
No need. They are continuous.
>>
File: female eugenics.png (351 KB, 1311x465) Image search: [Google]
female eugenics.png
351 KB, 1311x465
>>70534109
Free women want to import Islamic troglodytes.

Yes, exactly, all the migrant bullshit is fueled by women, the protests are almost exclusively female.
>>
>>70534587
Please don't use split-infinitives. It is very crude.
>>
/pol/ will try to generalize all women as if you can neatly fit more than 50% of the population into a neat stereotype.

It's true that a lot of women are interested in machismo, but not all women are. It's also probably true that many women are into subordination, but there have been many women throughout history that were power hunger or manipulative or took charge in various ways or were shrews.

people are going to argue this post tooth and nail. I don't care. I'm just stating the facts. Stating that all women are inclined to act in a certain way is just as stupid as stating that all men are the same.
>>
>>70534666
Maybe try and address my point rather than go for my language skills.
>>
>>70534180
>They recognize the inherent strength of diversity

Yeah, diversity surely made the Middle-East and Brazil great places to live... maybe if you like ultraviolence.

I like bait
>>
>>70532176
If they don't they'll get spanked and die.
>>
>>70534750
Here. Free women are not going to live their lives the way you tell them. Simple as that. Reconcile yourself to that fact and cope, and evolve, or continue whining because women won't live the way you think they should, for your benefit, since that what ya'll premise such stupidity upon in the first place. You wish to live like a sheikh but can't, so you attack the female source of your frustration. No houris for you.
>>
>>70532442

> this is what alt-right nutjobs actually believe

You guys live a fantasy world. If you tried this IRL, you'd get btfo by the cops in a heartbeat. Your lack of experience women is so bad, you sound autistic. I feel bad for your mother because she probably did her best to teach you better manners and how to treat a lady.
>>
>>70532176
Women secretly desire to "submit" to the will of strong men. It's centuries of breeding that has created the modern woman although some are more susceptible to it than others. Feminists are the worst case where their cries of "misogyny" are screams a dick in every orifice.
>>
Women are so tired of white beta cucks that they're now propagating for the import of brown muslim rapists that can dominate them properly. They look down on white men for being so passive and beta.
>>
>>70535054
I can't even tell if you are baiting or really retarded, good job.
>>
>>70535054

>convoluted ad hominem

Not an argument.

>You guys live a fantasy world.

Not really.

People who like welfare and hate the idea of competition will campaign and vote for politics that increase wealth redistribution.

If you take away the mechanisms which allow them to do this (printing money & force of law to redistribute money) they will align with the new society. Ultimately they will want to survive, even if their previous method of survival has been terminated. I doubt anyone would want to starve themselves to death out of protest to the collapse of a closet-communist society.
>>
>>70535054
But this has been exhibited in many wars, women will side with whoever appears to be stronger in an attempt to find the best mate.

This is basic evolution, and humans are animals and not above it.
>>
>>70535248
Please do tell me just What. The. Living. Fuck. you would know about "strength". I would consider Strength a condition in which I trust my wife's rationality. If she fucks up and cheats, Strength would just be a situation of letting go of such a toxic scenario, divorcing, and finding a new wife, or, perhaps, even not finding a new wife, having the personal Strength to adapt and cope and thrive regardless of such pettiness.

Strength wouldn't be beating her. Quite the opposite since rage is weakness.
>>
>>70535519
Sociobiology wannabe spotted.
>>
File: feminism work will set you free.png (917 KB, 1033x1817) Image search: [Google]
feminism work will set you free.png
917 KB, 1033x1817
>>70532176

You can kill yourself any time now.
>>
>>70534541
Nice fedora
>>
>>70535054
This is essentially how it works in Saudi Arabia. We also need to treat them more like property or else they start getting uppitty
>>
>>70535620

Welcome to /pol/. They're all sociobiology wannabes.
>>
>>70535044
>t. femishit
>>
>>70532176
If you take anything an anime imageboard has to say seriously, you should kill yourself so you don't do damage.
>>
File: hitler lacht.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
hitler lacht.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>70535672
>>
>>70535714
Please try starting with Mom. She'll just pull your plug and show you who really pays the internet bill.
>>
>>70535809
Actually I have mighty testicles. I am the heroic Testikles, a great ballsacking man with a huge scrotum.
>>
>>70532969
No, it's because she's completely and utterly incompotent warmonger and the only reason she is in her position is due to her marriage and family.

Fuck off plebbit.
>>
>>70532176
I agree that a lot of women would say fuck no to shitskin a telling me how to live. The two sides of feminism would likely have two different responses. The traitors who just want to see the demise of western society would likely stand back until they start infringing on muh human rights to kill muh baby. The other camp would instantly be repulsed by Middle East culture which is almost unanimously anti-woman.
>>
File: INFLUENCE TEAMS.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
INFLUENCE TEAMS.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>70532176
>>
>>70536267
Both sides would ultimately fall to Islam since feminism only happened because white men allowed it to.
>>
>>70532176
>The shit never goes back in the horse.

"free women" seem to think it does
>>
>>70536008
How could you possibly know? So SHE shouldn't "capitalize" on the inherent advantages she has because of Bill C., and those she has earned on her own as Senator and Sec. of State, and yet if a man does this it's just shrewd, cold, calculating maleness?

Monsieur Chauvin would be proud of you. You're really a Boss!
>>
>>70536459
Sure. They will also line up for genital mutilation, burkas, and just stop voting because you say so. Assertion is not an argument.
>>
>>70535535
>perhaps, even not finding a new wife, having the personal Strength to adapt and cope and thrive regardless of such pettiness.

Hello cuck
>>
>>70536409
Protocols of the Elders of Ozone?
>>
File: rent.png (418 KB, 939x596) Image search: [Google]
rent.png
418 KB, 939x596
>>70532442
>liberated women at the height of the Roman empire had political influence and could often opt to stop creating families
>Rome gets invaded, women go back to sucking dick

>muzzies have a Feminist movement at the height of their empire, women start getting government jobs n sheit
>muzzies get invaded, women go back to sucking dick, can't even walk the streets alone at night like they used to

>barest hint of money troubles in current day
>pic related happens

Checks out senor first post. Women's liberation is an illusion created when you supplement women inability to work the land with a massive buffer of wealth.
>>
>>70536879
How is it cuck to bid adieu to a bad wife? Why should I reward her faithlessness by showing her anything but my back retreating into the distance as I head towards new horizons?

That, boy, is Strength.
>>
>>70536791
>because you say so

feminists do it to spite men, it doesn't matter what you say
>>
File: 1450851329176.jpg (263 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1450851329176.jpg
263 KB, 960x640
>>70535872
I don't live with mom.
Also, my mom is an amazing women who raised two sons, is a nurse, is very smart, and loves her husband and her sons more than anything in the world.
THIS is the sort of woman I want to see more of in the world.
Also, I totally lied about treating women like property. I said it anyway because any more reasonable measure sounds the same to your kind. Suggesting the current relationship norm between men and women in America is severely flawed will always lead to accusations that it's somehow the mens fault, while women need to be left alone.
At any rate, I illicited a rather unsavory ad hominem from you, which shows what sort of person you really are.
TL;DR
"Your mum XD" is not an argument.
>>
It's curious your assertion given that Muslim women who live in the West and can fully experience the 'freedom' Western women are often as oppressed as their 'sisters' in the Middle East.
Plus, there's the Internet, so women in the Middle East know generally how women in Europe live, yet they let their men treat them like shit.
So, either women like being treated like that or they don't have the strength to oppose men unlike men decide to give them freedom, in both cases your assertion is wrong.
>>
>>70537067
True strength is having her not cheat in the first place. Which can only happen if you demonstrate your role as the man convincingly enough. You couldn't. So she went for other men to please her instead. That's not strength. That's failure in being a man.

Cuck.
>>
>>70537067
Lol. It is literally cuckoldry if your wife cheats. That is the definition of cuckoldry in the dictionary.
>>
>>70537232
It was an hypothetical scenario. I could have picked a stupid argument about bills or dining out on the bistro. The metaphor stands tall. Why should I trouble my wonderful mind over her behavior, when she owns it and has to take responsibility for it? Infantilizing her would be an admission of powerlessness. One can always leave and find new horizons. In my experience the experience gained makes the new that much better. The mature mind is much freer not preoccupied with trifling in the affairs of others.
>>
>>70537158
Well, for starters, women can't revolt. They can appeal to men to revolt for them, and lead revolutions armed primarily by men, but women as a class cannot revolt.

Even men given colossal disparities in numbers, strength, resources and training, fed endless propaganda about their inferiority, will inevitably revolt and have on many occasions.

There are 0 occasions where women have done this. They simply don't have the capacity to get together, work out a game plan, deploy it and gather up the balls to follow through. When chicks organize, they need the agreement of the whole group to make a decision, and because they're women, they never agree on anything.

Which is why you can literally oppress women just by leaving them alone, when the exact same thing would set a man free.
>>
>>70537480
And how would I sully myself in trying to revenge such a base act? Would I not be her equal, or worse, her superior in baseness thereby?
>>
>>70535054

>tfw a bunch of malnourished illiterate immigrants managed to terrorize an entire city during NYE, despite police presence

Get the fuck out of here fatso.
>>
>>70537640
>https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart
>>
>>70537609
I see. So the American female suffrage movement was not an organized game plan, despite its own history it wrote of itself, and that written by others about it? Someone hasn't read their Aristophanes.
>>
>>70532176
>When will \pol\ realize that free women will always live how women, and not \pol\, decide?
So your solution is not to allow free women?
>American and Eurowomen SEE the Muslim world. You seriously think they will ever allow themselves to be re-subordinated?
So it would be to their best interest to be subservient to us then, instead of the Mudslimes. They'll get treated a lot worse with them than with us.

They get raped in a Western world and they'll eventually find someone who will take them, despite the rape. They get raped in a Muslim world and it's their fault and they get stoned to death.
>>
>>70534690
>Stating that all women are inclined to act in a certain way is just as stupid as stating that all men are the same.

Only due to biological outliers, but just because one pie in a thousand doesn't have shit in it doesn't mean it's ok to start eating pies.
>>
>>70537769
Suffrage was an organized game plan to bitch men into letting women in on a cut of men's massive pie. That women can't revolt beyond appealing to men still stands.
>>
>>70537804
Hardly. You need to realize 1) you cannot control them, 2) this is in fact "good", and 3) you don't get to decide for them. Simple as that. You don't have to like it whereas your distaste for it changes nothing.
>>
File: 1457919623514.gif (289 KB, 400x471) Image search: [Google]
1457919623514.gif
289 KB, 400x471
>>70535672
>>
>>70537934
Better check on the gender constituency of the movement itself, then, Dudley. It was an organic and very estrogenic organization with a ruthless plan of action. More's the point: they won.
>>
File: 1452531961688.jpg (140 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1452531961688.jpg
140 KB, 650x650
>>70532176
My "strong independent mom" couldn't hold a husband. Had three bastard sons which as the oldest I raised. Couldn't keep a good job or save money, then decided to go to Nevada for 8 years and do meth. When I found her and got her clean she replaced the drugs with crazy zealot religion and decided to tell me, the guy paying the bills how to live my life so I threw her out on her ass. Now she lives alone border line homeless with two dogs she cant care for with no friends and none or her kids want anything to do with her. This is the future of strong independent whores. Living alone with no friends in borderline poverty where even their family wont call them on holidays or their birthday
>>
Women have time and time again been proven to be the most easily influenced sex. They follow the man. And if not the man, whatever authority in place. This is why women have in the history of mankind never been the ones to rebel against a state or nation. They do what they're told. How else would you explain them being so eager to import a culture that ultimately serves to enslave them but peer pressure? Women are social beings. They do what their environment asks of them. It's a positive trait in the right scenario but in modern day democracy, it backfires.
>>
>>70537640

Yes. Two wrongs don't make a right. Mercy and forgiveness are the correct path.
>>
>>70538364
Cutting one's losses and leaving are the correct paths. Releasing myself from a destructive situation with a high likelihood of further conflagration and self-destruction would be the correct path. It isn't turning a cheek; it would be showing her my back in a statement of finality and freedom.
>>
>>70538291
Humans are social beings Lars. You are just as leashed to your social environment as anyone else. Solitary confinement would reveal this reality to you.
>>
I'm just gonna leave these here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk

>>70535967
>pretending to be a man trying to bluepill /pol/

I can smell your estrogen from here.
>>
File: thirty-pieces-of-silver.jpg (327 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
thirty-pieces-of-silver.jpg
327 KB, 1000x700
>>70538364
There can be no mercy or forgiveness for betrayal. Betrayal of trust "cheating" cannot be forgiven and should be punished by an ending of any relationship. My girl cheats on me and I find out we never speak again because she has no loyalty.
>>
>>70538708
Why did it turn into a destructive situation? Why did the woman turn on you? It's not because she's a shitty woman. It's because she is a woman. And you're not a man. Keep pretending that it's on her and not on you. Keep pretending that you're the victim when you're the culprit. Your cuckold ways is why she's not pleased and cheats.
>>
>>70539604
As I explained previously, Svede, it's purely an hypothetical scenario used as a metaphor, an heuristic device. I also told you quite clearly I could have picked other hypothetical examples bearing on the same point. By participating in baseness we become base. I could shoot you pre-emptively, according to the shrub doctrine, because it I don't maybe I wont ever be sure you won't shoot me first. But I would find that descent into madness most distasteful. I can observe with amazement your lunacy instead and, here's the key thing: learn from it and do otherwise than you, a fool.
>>
File: superthumb.png (22 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
22 KB, 300x250
>>70540033
Best just to shoot him, I have shot more than one person and i sleep like a baby they all had it coming.
>>
File: eyes of the abyss.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
eyes of the abyss.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>70532176
>When will \pol\ realize that free women will always live how women, and not \pol\, decide?

I have realized for the longest time that life is miserable and then you die and it doesn't matter what you do along the way to the grave.
>>
>>70539604
You do know that what you're doing is covert white knighting, and that it needs to stop?

Your statement absolves women from any sort of responsibility whilst also implying that she lacks moral agency.

>bruh its ur fault if shes a cunt 2 u just use ur alfalfalfala super powers and change her very nature

That's in essence what you're communicating.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.