[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Glenn Beck's politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: beck-20090921-consp.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
beck-20090921-consp.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
>>
>>70532130
Pretty red pilled about cultural Marxism, social justice, progressivism and the such. But he's a fucking Mormon.
>>
>>70532130
He is /pol/ lite
>>
>>70532130
If Beck wasn't spewing Shit for Cruz he would be broke and off the air. He is getting PAC money to promote Cruz and slam Trump. This election has bought him a few months of minor relevance. After the election he will disappear.
>>
He get fired like a week after naming Soros and then became a complete cuck and apologist for ht eleft
>>
He started looking like a nu male beta cuck, talks shit about Trump.
Fuck him.
>>
>>70532913
I think his advertisers got tired of his anti-semetic and anti-Obama conspiracy theories and pulled out . when his show stopped making money Ailes kicked him out.
>>
>>70533111

He literally worships israel, you fucking retard. Don't bother posting of you don't what the fuck you are talking about you stupid mother fucker
>>
>>70533326
He spent a whole week dedicated to his conspiracy theory of how Soros was an evil jewish puppetmaster trying to topple american democracy
>>
>mfw used to watch this every night
>mfw even purchased his book and read it

then he went blind and crazy.
>>
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/04rkt0/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-back-in-black---glenn-beck-s-nazi-tourette-s
>>
>>
>>70532130

Dear God those were good times. Back before beck went absolutely batshit insane. It all started with the shilling for Israel and advocating for nothing short of Genocide for Palestinians (in general I don't give a fuck about Arabs, but the injustice in Palestine grinds my gears). Soon he was out of a job at fox and supporting his Mormon God Mitt Romney for president. He even false flagged Rick Santorum (frothy) by claiming to support him in the primaries back in 2012 and used the opportunity to anally annihilate the man and his family at every turn (frothy was trash but even I felt bad about that new level of tactics) all for the sake of Mormon God in the White House. His attacks against Ron Paul were also disgusting and hypocritical (half of Becks material was ripped out of Ron Paul speeches, the rest coming from Bill O'reilly and Alex jones).

Beck has only gone crazier and deeper into religious occultism since 2012, this election cycle he has claimed that his candidate (Ted Cruz) was "chosen by God" for the presidency not to mention Beck using his own media company to attack Trump 24 hrs a day going so far as to latch onto whatever petty bullshit the mainstream media is shitting out (so much for being alternative media).

Personally I think Glenn doesn't give a fuck about Cruz (although cruz's own batshit religious beliefs make them a real pair) and is only using him In hope of Romney receiving the party's vote at the convention (Mormons gonna Mormon)

TL;dr : Glenn Beck went crazy(ier) in 2011 and is absolutely fucking shit tier in 2016.
>>
>>70532913
> fired for naming soros

Bill O'reilly outed Soros in 2001 and will often do pieces on him even to this day. Beck aped all his material from other pundits who came before him especially Alex Jones.

Beck was fired because of a targeted effort to Harrass his advertisers and generally hurting Fox's unbiased reporting image. Elderly people who watched Fox News before going to bed would get upset from Becks "hard hitting", doom and gloom reporting, not to mention Beck brought his Mormons in to handle his shows production and the Mormons were pissing off the largely Christian Fox staff. Everybody there hated Beck.
>>
>>70533894
> his stance on Carson before Ben endorsed trump

LMAO. Glenn and his compatriots shit on Carson every time the name comes up. They think Carson is "nuts" and always was. They just "didn't see it before now."
>>
File: cry-beck.jpg (7 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
cry-beck.jpg
7 KB, 311x162
>>70532130
He's a pathetic crybaby
>>
Glenn was once a god amongst men, but something happened to him, his life went down the tubes

He became an establishment cuckservative
>>
File: 1312291457832[1].jpg (17 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
1312291457832[1].jpg
17 KB, 367x388
>>70532130
>>70532490
>Redpill my ass

He is news what Carlos Mencia is to comedy.

Fucking guy just copies and pastes stuff he gets from Alex Jones throws a pinch of christian theocracy / ratto kiss ass slant into the mix and boom! the Glenn Beck show
>>
>>70535399
> Alex jones but traded the lizard aliens for Mormon aliens

AYYY LMAO
>>
>>70532130
Becks being on the radio has hurt Coast to Coast. In the markets where he is on before Coast to Coast people just leave their radios off, and miss the Coast to Coast show.
>>
They were good once.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.