[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colleges in Texas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 0382511001415659625_filepicker.jpg (111 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0382511001415659625_filepicker.jpg
111 KB, 640x360
Hey guys, I'm going to go to A&M this fall and I want to know what kind of people I will see in terms of the political spectrum and how different it is from that of UT Austin. Is A&M starting to become more liberal as the town is expanding?
>>
>>70531445
Use to be really conservative. That's changed since they've let every Paki and Asian in the world come to do engineering. Go to Tech if you want a conservative college
>>
>there are posters in high school that browse /pol/

This place is deader than dead.
>>
>>70532311
At least it isn't like UT right?
>>
File: 1444885170681.jpg (293 KB, 1174x771) Image search: [Google]
1444885170681.jpg
293 KB, 1174x771
I go to Tech, and I recommend against coming here because the Dean is being a jew and trying to increase the student body to 40,000 students which means they now have lower standards which devalues the degree. I graduate in December and I seriously hope this doesn't effect my recruitability.

Also protip: if you become a finance major like me, you will get absolutely no liberal exposure because you'll only be going to the business college and will be segregated from the liberal departments.
>>
>>70536103
Isn't Tech the school with a lot of Chads and Stacies? That's what it seems like based off of some pictures
>>
File: 8826258_G.jpg (175 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
8826258_G.jpg
175 KB, 1252x1252
>>70536761
Yeah, even our head coach is a chad. We also have a huge greek life presence here.
>>
My wife is thinking of going to UT at Dallas when she gets out of the military because they have a really good program that she's interested in majoring in. I know UT Austin is shit, but is Dallas a lib fest as well? Both of us are conservatives
>>
>>70537373
The city is pretty liberal, about half. The college is very liberal because there are a lot of indians and asians who believe white conservatives are all raycis
>>
College Stationfag here. It has become more liberal over the past 10-15 years, the same as all universities in these United States, but is still better than UT or living in that shithole Lubbock (lived there for a year or so).
>>
>>70531445
Don't go to Baylor
It may seem conservative to outsiders but it is riddled with SJWs and crypto-leftists only thing preventing it going full retard is they have to pretend to be Christian so they can justify their outrageous tuition
Also they are expanding the student body so more niggers and retards
Also the president has been acting like a like and is putting in diversity offices and we are undergoing a rape scandal, by nigger athletes of course, which is riling up the feminists on campus
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.