[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this? Where the hell are all the Trump posts? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: donaldvsestab.jpg (147 KB, 1000x676) Image search: [Google]
donaldvsestab.jpg
147 KB, 1000x676
What is this? Where the hell are all the Trump posts?

I know his chances are very low but we still can't give up on him.
>>
It's just another quiet before another storm. I, for one, actually have to go make soup.
>>
It's not over until he says its over
>>
File: 16412_pozolear.jpg (25 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
16412_pozolear.jpg
25 KB, 450x330
>>70531240

kek. Chingado!
>>
People are realizing he can't win so they are jumping ship and deleting their pseudo-racist Facebook posts and Tweets to try and hide their racist pasts
>>
File: 1455226640481.gif (606 KB, 680x703) Image search: [Google]
1455226640481.gif
606 KB, 680x703
It's over, buddy.

And it's damn sad. I was stocking up smug on anime girls for the ultimate blowout come November but instead his campaign just fizzled out.
>>
>>70531182
all the faggots jumped off the trump train. they are rats, el rato rats. i hope this country burns slowly in nuclear fire. get what you deserve leftist scum america.
>>
>>70531182
>no debates
>no primaries
>no happenings

Just wait 9 more days for a ton of new posts and shilling senpai
>>
>>70531293
It was said a long time ago, but even if Trump doesn't become president, he got the ball rolling.

The US is heading towards greatness, whether through the corrupt channels that currently exist, or through fire, steel, and blood, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>70531182
thank god
but the newfags are still here
>>
>>70531182

I was going to rant at you, but then I realized you're a leaf and probably don't know of such things.

Christians go to church on Sunday mornings, and then out to brunch after. Some even spend all day in church-related activities, and generally aren't shitposting.

You should try it some time.
>>
>>70531605

I remember these optimistic posts of yours, fag

Good for you
>>
Now that Lewandowsky is going to pound me in the ass prison Trump's ability to manipulate the media is severely damaged. Trump stayed in the news because Lewandowsky was shrewd as shit. Trumps a failure without him.
>>
>>70531700
Why should anyone care what Rato voters are doing?
>>
Part of Trump's ideology is that losers are only deserving scorn and contempt, now that he's a loser his followers are jumping ship.
>>
>>70531605
>It was said a long time ago, but even if Trump doesn't become president, he got the ball rolling.

this. we've accepted that he failed us.

we'll try again in 30 or 40 more years.
>>
File: Trump Lone Ranger_00000.jpg (70 KB, 290x327) Image search: [Google]
Trump Lone Ranger_00000.jpg
70 KB, 290x327
>The Wall, Chico... And everything in it.
>>
File: 1460250925999.jpg (50 KB, 636x781) Image search: [Google]
1460250925999.jpg
50 KB, 636x781
>>70531605
>It was said a long time ago, but even if Trump doesn't become president, he got the ball rolling.
>The US is heading towards greatness, whether through the corrupt channels that currently exist, or through fire, steel, and blood, it doesn't matter.

I fear that if Trump doesn't win this year, there will never be another republican president. US will be flooded with more non-whites and 80% or more of them will vote for democrats if they can.
>>
>>70531723

>what is bail?

He's charged with a misdemeanor and bonded out so that's a pretty stupid argument to make, even if you're shitposting.
>>
>>70531939
And it's not like there aren't other names to drop when it comes to Team Trump.
>>
>>70531779
How in the fuck has he lost? He still has the most delegates, and the only chance El Rato has against him is a brokered convention, which would be a death sentence for the Republican party
>>
>>70531182
This whole trump situation is gonna be one another addition to the "white man's burden" and whites will be apologizing for this in the media for ages now. He cucked the GOP up so don't even think about a president from this party for the next 20 years.

I warned you faggots from the start, but you wouldn't listen. This time it wasn't the liberals, it was Trump and his severely autistic/openly racist fans that fucked up.
>>
>>70531924
>I fear that if Trump doesn't win this year, there will never be another republican president.

this is true. the american two-party system, even if it still uses the names Democrat and Republican, will be a far-left party vs. a not-so-far-left party. the true conservative right-wingers will still be there, but marginalized like in europe and the UK.
>>
>>70531924
I fear for this too. Then eventually there will only be two parties: liberal and more liberal
>>
File: 1442740120090.jpg (70 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442740120090.jpg
70 KB, 1080x1080
Why are everyone so pessimistic all of sudden? Did something happen to Trump's campaign in the last couple of days?
>>
>>70532708
yeah. What's going on?
>>
>>70532708
Because there's a lull, so the powers that be want to demoralize everybody.

The radio announcer for the Salem News Network the other day was literally shouting in the mic trying to taunt people by talking about Trump's unfavorability ratings. He also called Hillary some nasty names beforehand, but it was clearly intended that the take-home message be how much everybody hates Trump and that we need all new candidates now that everybody finally hates Trump.
>>
>>70532708
>>70532860

trump lost something like 8 of the last 9 caucases/primaries. if he does not have a clear majority going into the convention, he simply has zero chance of being nominated. Whether or not Cruz has a chance depends on his delegate count, but the republican party leaders aren't crazy about him either.

basically, get used to saying President Clinton.
>>
>>70533156
That's the intended plan. They're going all out to push it into a brokered convention. They're not even stopping with the "Trump is a secret Hillary plant!" meme.

That's how desperate they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x700
Cheers, gents.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.