[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would be better for the European establishment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Who would be better for the European establishment?
>>
File: euUSV.png (29 KB, 482x420) Image search: [Google]
euUSV.png
29 KB, 482x420
>>70530060
>>
Bernie is less likely to start another war which sends millions of refugees to Europe, so I'd say he's the better choice.

Hillary is guaranteed to send a few more million refugees.
>>
We have enough shits just like both of them already.
>>
>>70530167
Europe is a mess.
>>
>>70530167
>>70530465
I've never even heard of that site
>>
File: 1409807224771.jpg (46 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1409807224771.jpg
46 KB, 408x439
>>70530167
>europoors don't even know who sent them the refugees in the first place.
>>
>>70530060
Bernie, because the political gridlock would give Europe a chance to fuck over the US in deals with other countries.
>>
>>70530577
This. The bitch is responsible for getting gaddafi killed
>>
>>70530204
Where does Bernie stand on the TTIP?
>>
>>70530167
That's because Hillary is the most famous here. The average european only knows Clinton and maybe Trump because of the memes.
>>
>>70530060
probably Bernie, Clinton is too egocentric and may be a wild card.
>>
Surprised Eurofags aren't pissing themselves in admiration of Bernie yet, as they were with Obama.
>>
>>70530060
Sanders would be better for us. They turn more left and hopefully we see the shockwaves that turns us off. He will want more immigrants/refugees to America, so less for us.

Hillary loves war so will bomb the middle east sending more our way.
>>
Whatever is good for the establishment is terrible for the people
>>
File: 305102SarkoKhadafiTripoli.jpg (101 KB, 704x544) Image search: [Google]
305102SarkoKhadafiTripoli.jpg
101 KB, 704x544
>>70530680
desu, it was the French midget's idea.
>>
Of course Hillary. She is the globalist elite's candidate, which is why she will end up winning.
>>
>>70530060
bernie is the german candidate

neutralize the usa as a threat by shutting down their expansionism, wrecking their economy and empowering and agitating their underclass

donald is the russian candidate and cruz and hilary are both american establishment
>>
>>70530806
Nobody in Europe gives a fuck about TTIP. Only Germans pretend to care even though they don't know what it even is.
>>
>>70531928
of course the half anglo would say that.
>>
>>70531928
>Only Germans pretend to care even though they don't know what it even is.
They do care because they're the one who have the most to lose in TTIP. Their export is currently secured thanks to EU trade agreements but TTIP would open competition in EU for German intraEU exports, which would mean Germany would need to be even more competitive. So german worrkers don't like this and protest against this because it means their wages will decrease to remain competitive (or face seeing some industry displaced in a country with cheaper labor). So German workers are rightfully pissed because their life will suffer. But for many other countries (such as France or Netherlands, which are both the biggest customers of Germany), it means cheaper import.
>>
>>70531587
this. i want trump to win but, is not gonna happen.
>>
>>70530465
Europe is a waste.
>>
>>70531464
>it was the French midget's idea.

I thought was this French Jew's idea, and then he convinced the French midget to do it.
>>
>>70532775
Europe is a big fat mistake
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.