[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Fox polls: Trump with massive leads in NY and PA; Cruz in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: DonaldTrump.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
>New York
>Trump: 54%
>Kasich: 22%
>Cruz: 15%

>Pennsylvania
>Trump: 48%
>Kasich: 22%
>Cruz: 20%

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/10/fox-news-poll-trump-clinton-rule-empire-state.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/10/fox-news-poll-trump-holds-huge-lead-in-pennsylvania-clinton-up-over-sanders.html
>>
Remember how the MA primary turned out

Northeast USA should secede we're too good for the rest
>>
inb4 Trump """""""wins""""""" but gets less delegates because he's retarded and can't organize
>>
>54% in home state
pathetic, this isn't Ohio where you can win everything with a 1% lead. he usually under-performs polls so he might not even get 50%
>>
File: 1446155248087.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446155248087.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>>70529845
TRUMP CRUSHING IT
>>
>>70529845

I thought he'd be at least 60% in NY

Hopefully he performs better
>>
>>70529979
>>70530051

SHILL ALERT
>>
>>70530211

Don't give the shitposter any ideas !
>>
>>70529845
Say he wins these 2. Does it really amount to much? I mean it looks like no matter what this is going to a contested convention, and I absolutely loathe that idea as a democrat because basically it means the primaries don't count unless you win a vast majority. Imagine if the presidency was decided like that?

That being said, I still want him to win if for no other reason that the absolutely massive asspain that social media and regular media will suffer
>>
>>70530444

I'm still annoyed that they're letting Kasich stay in the race despite it being impossible for him to secure enough delegates
>>
So is he finally gonna start fucking winning states again?

That 1237 is slipping away very fucking fast.
>>
>>70530444

What will Trump do if he has the nomination stolen from him.
>>
>>70530444
>Say he wins these 2. Does it really amount to much?

A massive amount of the hand-wringing and anticipation over a Republican brokered convention is due to the assumption that Trump is only going to be able to get 50-60% of the remaining delegates.

He will get 90-100% of the delegates in NY(which really throws off the math), he could get the vast majority in CA and if PA is also doing good for Trump then he is certain to have enough delegates.
>>
>>70530714

According to FiveThirtyEight he needs to win 58 delegates from NY to get back on track.

He's obviously going to win far more than that so I personally see him shooting back up and kicking Rato in the face.
>>
>>70530051
>54% in home state...pathetic

Nah, he'll probably end up with around 60%. Polls generally undershoot the winner's final percentage. Undecideds will break for Trump in New York, Kasich's support will collapse like in Wisconsin as people will eventually go into the voting booth and decide they don't want to vote for someone who's irrelevant, and Cruz has no credibility in New York.

Remember: Cruz only got 43.8% in Texas (the worst winning primary performance for a home state candidate in 104 years). If Cruz could have gotten 50%, he'd have gotten Trump's 48 TX delegates (along with Rubio's three there), and he'd be sitting a lot more pretty than he is right now. Cruz really fucking blew it in his home state, Trump won't.
>>
>>70530714
Only 17 delegates are up for grabs in PA. The remaining 54 are unbound.
>>
File: 1452895611050.jpg (42 KB, 1240x955) Image search: [Google]
1452895611050.jpg
42 KB, 1240x955
Hey faggots who live in PA like me, make sure you look up which delegates who are Pro-Trump or at least who will vote for whoever wins in your district with this:

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/717132991244406785

Then make sure to assist any other Trump voters by informing them as well. Don't inform Cruz people or misinform them if you're into that because I guarantee you Cruz will have people on the ground spreading misinfo as well.
>>
>>70529845
>trump barely over 50% in his home state
Lel. He's not going to get everything. No way in hell he's getting 1,237 delegates.
>>
>>70532750
>Cruz didn't get above 50% in his home state of fucking Texas where he actually holds a political position
>Kasich didn't get above 50% in his home state of Ohio where he actually holds a political position
>Marco lost his home state where he actually held a political position

>Trump above 50% in his home state despite it being the absolute bluest of the home states and having not held a political position

wew lad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.