[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your mom redpilled, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: pol.jpg (176 KB, 588x350) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
176 KB, 588x350
Is your mom redpilled, /pol/?
>>
She's a Polish immigrant (came before it was popular) who hates Polish Immigrants and voted UKIP
>>
>Doesn't like blacks
>Doesn't like Arabs
>Likes T*rks
>Likes Jews
>Likes Asian females, dislikes Asian males
>thinks that Europeans brought refugee crisis on themselves
>smokes weed
>>
My mother is against race mixing and doesn't like Muslims.
>>
>>70529491
she's extremely redpilled
>>
>>70529491
Please help me, I don't understand my mom:

>Christian
>doesn't like Islam
>doesn't like LGBT
>has moral values
>had a successful business (now sold off)
>believes in the free market

>LIKES HILLARY CLINTON

WTF help
>>
>>70531167
she's a woman bruh.
>>
>>70531167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTb4GotVuc
>>
>>70529491
My mome is so based, she supports Breivik.
>>
>>70529491
Yep, her father used to hate jews and blacks and they both got fucked over by a jew at one point or another
>>
>>70529491
my mother is the most blue pilled hillary voting CUNT on earth. i really hope she fucking dies. so i can get all her money and spend it the right way, not the leftist wrong way. 110% cunt bitch to the core that plays the martyr role, awwwwwwwww the poor women. some one kill this cunt for me. ill cut you in on the cash.

BUILD WALL ZEIG HEIL TRUMP.
>>
>>70531419
Also I forgot to state that they are italian
>>
File: 1460118098616.png (1 MB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
1460118098616.png
1 MB, 622x1381
>>70529491
Yes, very
>>
Extremely.

She's very religious though so she connects everything with Christianity and the last days. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

She even informs me about happenings before /pol/ has a chance too.
>>
>>70529491
My mom's dead you insensitive white man
>>
>>70529491
She's a nice lady. Doesn't really know anything about politics.
>>
She's a Cruzmissle. She said she'd switch to Trump if the sex scandal ends up being true but in the mean time it's still nice being able to talk about Soros, globalization, and guns with her.
>>
Yes, but shes just a woman so who cares
>>
She's a Muslim (don't worry, I'm an ex-Muslim). She still has some Islamic "values" but she does understand why nationalists are pissed off with Muslims.
>>
Very conservative. Loves guns, hates niggers (likes blacks, though, respectable ones), hates illegal immigration, very religious, still believes standing with Isreal is the right thing, etc.

She was a Cruz missile, but my brother and I have been telling her more and more about Trump and I think she might be with Trump now. She's sort of on the fence.
>>
>>70531391
stupid video
>>
>>70531419
>they both got fucked over by a jew at one point or another
That usually happens at some point to any single business owner.
>>
>>70529491
Bulgarian here, mom is redpilled as fuck
>>
>>70529491
I've almost been able to reach her, to the point where she started raving on the fact that we are all just slaves, while drunk a few years back.
I do keep losing her to the TV though.
Swedish TV is really good at programming her to think this or that and be emotional about subjects it tells her to be emotional about hindering discussion on the subject.
But she loves me dearly, so no matter what I say or do she really doesn't care and just wants me around.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.