[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not give Quran a read, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: quran.jpg (65 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
quran.jpg
65 KB, 600x340
Why not give Quran a read, anon?
>>
>>70528929
I've read it, it's Satanic.
>>
File: 1456766825859.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456766825859.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
I read part of the Koran.
It was written especially for people with lower intelligence.
>>
>>70528929
if i wanted to read fiction, i would go read a game of thrones
>>
>>70528929
Cause I'm not a savage
>>
>>70528929
Because it's difficult to read past my turds
>>
I did.
>>
>>70528929
cuz theres no point if you dont read it in the original arabic
>>
>>70528929
I've read it, it's not Satanic enough.
>>
>>70528929
I randomly opened it once and read about beat and own women. I didn't need further reading.
>>
>>70528929
and i aint learnin savage shithowl derkaderk just to read a pederastic slaver's musings on how to bugger a child you own
>>
Who do you take me for, some pussy Eurabian?
>>
kek I actually considered reading it, to step up my copy and paste quotes of course:

>Kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammad. (Koran.33;57-61).
>Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
>Koran can't be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
>Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
>Muslims must fight (jihad) infidels, even if they don't want to. (Koran 3.151/8,12/2;216).
>We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
>Muslims cannot be friends with Infidels. (Koran.5;51).
>We the Infidels are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
>Infidels can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
>Infidels the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
>Muslims must terrorize us (Infidels). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
>Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).
>Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (Infidels). Koran.8;12/47;4).
>Muslims are allowed to behead us (Infidels) (Koran.47;4).
>Muslims are guaranteed heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).
>Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).
>Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).
>Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).
>Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).
>Muslims must lie to us (Infidels) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28/16;106)

>inb4 muh wrong english translation
Literally murder yourself.
>>
>>70529120
Satanism > Islam
any day of the week
>>
>>70528929
If Iwas offered one, I would gladly acceot one.

Hell I would even ask a couple of copies for friends and family.

Then go home and burn the shit out of it while roasting bacon on it.
>>
>>70528929
I don't read hate speech
>>
>>70529120
>Praying to the God of Abraham, the creator of the universe is satanic.
>>
>>70528929
It's pretty boring desu
>>
>>70529714
Not really. There's a difference but you still can get some messages from it.

Give it a try Japan ^^

>>70530346
You have to read it only once, dude.

For real man, give it a try.
>>
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

sounds pretty based
>>
>>70530175
don't you ever proofread you own posts?
>flag
oh
>>
>>70530098
Fucking bukhari
>>
>>70530840
>You have to read it only once, dude.

I rather waste my time getting drunk that to read a fairy tale of goatfuckers and pedophiles from a shithole that has never offered anything good to the world.
>>
>reading an instruction manual for killing non-muslims
>>
>>70528929
It is a putrid pile of shit and stop sliding our board faggot
>>
>>70530118
This.
Satanism forbidds it to harm children.
>>
I have, it bored me to tears

maybe it is better in arabic, who knows

Upanishads>Bible>Bhagvad Gita>Koran
>>
I was born to a Muslim family, and raised as a Muslim, but after the war here I questioned myself "How can I be so sure of my own religion, if others are just as sure of theirs? My parents fucked up a lot, so who says that they were right about picking a God to believe in?" This got me to read the Bible, the Qur'an, Torah, and I even informed myself about some more prominent pagan religions, and Buddhism.
As I was reading all of those, making connections that were traceable all the way back to the Sumerian religion, I've come to realize that there is no religion for me.
I'm no atheist, since I'm not bold enough to claim that there is no god, but Islam, much like any other religion was created as a tool to govern the (then) warring Arabic tribes, to unite them and help make an organized empire.
It was used in a way politics are used today, and It's laws and rules were guiding the people of the time morally. Alcohol was forbidden after the Muslim army was slaughtered due to getting drunk, pork was forbidden after people started getting sick (parasites) things like theft murder and rape are obvious. The great weekly prayer (džumma in my language) gathered all the elder men of the local area and acted as a public forum of sorts, the holidays were about feeding the poor and maintaining family values, but also there was a lot of propaganda for spreading the religion (read, empire) of course.

I need not explain how the Catholic Church is very similar to this, or the Jewish state. Ancient Egypt and Babylon used the same, albeit more primitive principles...

Sadly, now when we have governments, politics and state laws, religion lost it's purpose and became redundant, often clashing with the governmental affairs and leading to unrest among the people, and is often used as an excuse to wage war.
True, some people way back when needed to fear an almighty all seeing all knowing invisible being in order to obey morals and laws, since the state had less power. (cont.)
>>
>>70531427
Can you show me any nonsense one?
>>
What would happen if I put Quram in a boiling pot of pig fat?
>>
File: 1405827878652.jpg (963 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1405827878652.jpg
963 KB, 3000x2000
But today, it is (at least in this current state) archaic at best, and at its worst,(and we see this a lot lately) barbaric.
Islam fucked us all over there in a way. Since it has been promised to the people that it will never change, never bend or adapt, "the word of god will be permanent" so with the death of the prophet Mohammed, Islam was frozen it time. And the Catholic church, while competing with it has also significantly slowed its adaptation, as soon as Islam became a noticeable influence.

Now we have the greedy Jews, barbaric Muslims and the "embarrassed" Catholics (Even you guys shitpost about the liberal Pope)
Some Christian schools have menaged to adapt better, like protestants, but at the end of the line, all of them are unfit for the modern society.
And no, I'm not a filthy liberal who would abolish religion and let people do as they like, instead i believe that, in an ideal world, the government would be strong enough to keep its people at bay without abusing some traditions, and scaring people to comply with the moral standards.
The damage has been done tho, at this point; there is no way back
>>
File: Ratzinger.jpg (57 KB, 394x477) Image search: [Google]
Ratzinger.jpg
57 KB, 394x477
>>70528929
>The Big Book of Patriarch Hang-Ups; Arab Editon

No thanks, I already know what upsets really old men.
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57 KB, 416x431
>>70531649
>>70531649
>What would happen if I put Quram in a boiling pot of pig fat?

Since you are Polish, I would suspect that the fire department would show up but not in time to prevent your house from burning to the ground.
>>
>>70528929
I have... its complete utter shit.
>>
>>70531689
I miss that man so much
>>
>>70531945
I miss Marcel Lefebvre
>>
>>70531594
>the (then) warring Arabic tribes
They're still warring now
>>
>>70531594
Read Richard Dawkins's books if you want to get a bigger picture. Clearly you have in the process of employing critical thinking and logic, abandoned faith.
>>
>>70530243
Praying to the God whose revelation they deny - seems legit.
>>
>>70528929
I've read it. It's a shit. Arabs deny God and worship a murdering pedophile rapist warlord who in the end is poisoned by a based jewess.
>>
>>70532072
Regardless, at one point in time they were united as one, thanks to Islam, It didn't last long but it works to prove that religion was used as nothing but a political tool. It goes without saying that Mohammed, Jesus, Moses and the first few Buddhas were charismatic, convincing, and some of them were great leaders, political geniuses.
>>70532596
I see no point in arguing about god. I do my best to be a morally sound person for my own benefit, I also choose to disregard some social norms if I see them as wrong. Religions are false; Faith is however real. To a true believer god is as real as his own parents, the sole idea of his existence offers strength and guidance to those of a more naive mind. Hypothetically if we managed to disprove or prove existence of a god today, the world would be in chaos. So religion should be maintained, nurtured but also restrained and it's authority over the state should be revoked. Religion used to be political, now it is fanatical, we should seek to make it traditional/cultural.

However, again I will say it, I do not believe that such a change would be possible. It is too late.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.