[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who owns the alt-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: a90.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
a90.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
Richard Spencer and crew may have come up with the bullshit name, but /pol/ actually popularised it and did all the heavy lifting. I say /pol/ owns the label. the entire npi grouping is full of fags and spergs. time for real men who know a thing about dindus and antifa take over. We cant just sit around writing books when there is a race war to win.
>>
File: pepewojak.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pepewojak.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>70528892
amen brother praise kek

we the illuminati now

https://youtu.be/AEEyh8zxZpc
>>
>>70528892
Milo is our leader
>>
>shill thread

Last week we uncovered that Soros is behind the "alt-right" label
>>
>alt-right
kill yourself
>>
>>70529816
what
>>
>>70528892
just another "divide and conquer" thread.
>>
>>70529816

i wouldnt be surprised. im no purist, but something has to give.we need strong leaders
>>
>>70528892
The Alt-Right is a fucking joke that has no real power and isn't taken seriously
>>
>>70531443

but is /pol/ better?
>>
>>70531443
Why are they even called alt-RIGHT? Can't a "race realist" be a political lefty? Their primary concern is immigrants of another culture and race.
>>
>>70531814

they sound very left wing on most things. fucking morons
>>
Alt right cucks back to reqqid
>>
>>70531878
yeah the whole name of the movement is retarded, if they want to discuss race and immigration they should rename themsevels into racial realist and western civilization supermacits or something, alt-right sounds fucking stupid
>>
>>70528892
American Renaissance did more than /pol/
And whether /pol/ wants to admit it or not, stormfags are the only ones who've been doing this shit since before it was cool.
>>
>>70532432
Stormfags LARP too much and get triggered by kikes all the time.
>>
You're right, it belongs to the nazis within /pol/- only thing is that /pol/ is to disunited right now to claim as one singular entity. So, failing that, I'd say it belongs to the daily stormer.
>>
>>70529735
He's a false leader. Andrew Anglin would be our leader if he was over 5'8''

http://www.dailystormer.com/cant-kike-the-alt-right-with-questions-for-milo-yiannopoulos/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.