[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: paul-joseph-watson.jpg (65 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
paul-joseph-watson.jpg
65 KB, 1600x900
How can I ever take this guy seriously after seeing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcS8YhtFKRI&nohtml5=False
>>
File: yr.jpg (11 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
yr.jpg
11 KB, 125x111
>>70528701
>2012
>>
>>70529556
And?
>>
>>70529619
That guy is an obvious 'tard.
>>
>>70529556
>>70530506
>being this bluepilled
>>
>>70530595
>>70528701
>>
>>70528701
is it he?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0PEE1WhUHQ
>>
>>70528701
Illuminati, reptillians, and masons are all codewords for Jews. It's a way political commentators like Alex Jones can discuss what's going on without being accused of antisemitism. It's like in the USSR when newspapers had certain codewords for things, you had to know how to read the news to understand what they were actually saying.
>>
>>70532139
Even if you go back to the video and replace Illuminati with Jews, it's still ridiculous. Also that woman clearly was not using USSR-esque intelligence dispersion methods. She was just legit stupid. If you entertain retards to this degree I have to question your intellectual integrity.
>>
File: taste manipulation music.jpg (384 KB, 408x3042) Image search: [Google]
taste manipulation music.jpg
384 KB, 408x3042
>>70528701
>>
>>70532497
I didn't watch the video. But I have listened to Watson and Jones discuss these kinds of topics before and it is pretty apparent what's going on. Look how quickly both of them became pro-white once doing so wasn't an automatic career death sentence. As the tide shifts, all these guys are rapidly revealing their true selves. Jones went on a 15 minute rant about Jews and the Bolshevik Revolution the other day. The war is coming.
>>
File: LoneGunmenVanRollsBy.jpg (37 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
LoneGunmenVanRollsBy.jpg
37 KB, 660x350
InfoWars is a brand that became popular after the Waco Massacre/Ruby Ridge/OKC Bombing when the right in America stopped trusting the government in the 90s.

Conspiracy theories started becoming more popular (you even saw shows like X-Files, become popular in the mainstream)

Alex Jones made his name by "exposing" the weird shit that goes on at the "Bohemian Grove"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY

However all this came about when Americans were completely politically unaware of the world around them. Lately such overarching theories have been mostly discarded and replacement with far more realistic ones.

For example 10 years ago Alex Jones might have been ranting about how "Illuminati" were responsible for 9/11 when today the much more realistic assertion that Saudi Arabia is being protected in the 9/11 commission report is much more accepted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2VHURoFAVE

So as Americans become more aware of the world around them and less oblivious their general perception of politics becomes more realistic.
>>
>>70533008
At the very least it's a mistake on his part to get some stupid woman in who is definitely not in on this whole terminology obscuring.
>>
>>70533783
True. And I'm probably wrong anyway, just a theory I had.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.