[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with American Muslims that sodomy is an abomination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (2 MB, 4240x2912) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
2 MB, 4240x2912
Do you agree with American Muslims that sodomy is an abomination?
>>
No I agree with actual non-heretical Christians that sodomy is an abomination.
>>
>It's my business what someone else has sex with
Where do you think we are? /pol/?
>>
B-but it's fun, feels good, isn't harmful to you, and isn't necessarily harmful to me
>>
>>70526694
Yes in fact if I could make europe and America muslim without importing millions of dune coons I would.
>>
It's against the law in a lot of places. Usually it's not enough of a problem to have to enforce those laws.
>>
>>70526694
>American Muslims
>existing
>>
File: 1459388666970.jpg (3 MB, 3100x1855) Image search: [Google]
1459388666970.jpg
3 MB, 3100x1855
>>70526806

faggotry hurts everyone
>>
>>70526694

no. assfuck away, faggots.
>>
>>70527049
Alright, you're right, faggots are complete degenerates statistically so, what is a minority like me supposed to do about the majority of complete lunatics? I'm not gonna be able to change them or get them unmolested.
>>
>>70527119
>Not caring what other people stick their dick in
So you won't be concerned when Muhammad's fucking your 9 year old daughter?
>>
>>70527049
BEND OVER BUTTA POZ UP YOUR NEGGYHOLE
>>
>>70526917
There is a whole city full of them

>Dearborn iirc

>>70526694
Why do you care about fags? Let them fuck in the asses. They are normally very gentle persons. I literally couldn't care less
>>
>>70526780

>It's OK for people to dig up the corpses of dead toddlers and fuck them

nice meme kill yourself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.