[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get rid of the right to vote for everybody?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: woman.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
Especially for women, they are not right in the head (pic releated).

>inb4 muh misogynist
If you prevent a toddler from touching a hot plate it is not because you hate children.
>>
>>70526664
Don't worry. Islam will fix it. Islam will make Europe great again.
>>
>>70527064
Islam will fix shit, goatfucker.
>>
>>70527213
Islam is the religion of redpill. Homophobic and sexist. Promoting masculinity and honor.
>>
>>70527307
>praying to arabia 5 times a day
>giving arab imams political control of your countries future
>>
A test to determine if you're eligible.
Basic questions on general knowledge, problem solving, history, politics, government, etc.
You can take it when you're 18 and if you fail you aren't allowed to vote or take the test again for 5 years, so you can gain more knowledge to pass the test.

This would pretty much assure that women don't vote until they're somewhere in their mid 50s and redpilled by the realities of the world.
It would also insure dindus never vote in their lives.
>>
Property owners only
>>
>>70527413

not constitutional

(also this already existed)
>>
>>70527307
There is no honor in fucking men in the ass while saying "lol, no homo".
Now fuck off my thread, go back to turkey and die in a fire.
>>
>>70527406

Its better than getting cucked by modern women and giving them the political control of your country.
>>
>>70527497
I couldn't care less that it isn't constitutional. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.
>>
>>70527406
>living in a degenerate slut culture
>giving anti-white cunts and nu-males control of your country's future
>>
>>70527497
>Implying the founding farthers where some kind of infallible gods.
You can change man made laws, they are not like natural laws in physics.
>>
>>70527520
It's certainly more honorable than getting fucked by other men in the ass and openly admitting to be a cock sucking gay homo faggot.
>>
>>70527413
>question one: do you think racist antifeminist nazis should be locked up or executed

>>70527669
>>70527627
why is this the dichotomy
>>
File: v.jpg (154 KB, 1099x397) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
154 KB, 1099x397
Women shouldn't ever be let to have too much enjoyment or they go spoiled.

Many dads spoil their little princesses with materialistic stuff.

I think Disney is to blame for.
>>
File: roach.jpg (71 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
71 KB, 1000x1000
>>70527780
Ok, seems like 1400 years of inbreeding made you dyslexic. I'll try with images.
>>
Question for everybody. Would you be happy if to be eligible for voting in your country it required military service?

I personally think it would be a great way to weed out the worst and least informed voters, but I'm open to hear why this wouldn't work. Or, are there other, better ways to change voting requirements in such a way that forces voters to be pushed into reality or face a jump in maturity?
>>
>>70527782

Western culture is fucked forever. It will NEVER EVER change.

The only hope for a more decent traditionalist world is if some exotic more primitive culture takes over the west.
>>
>>70528042
How would going off to die for Israel make you make more informed voting choices?
I mean it would probably weed out all women and nu males which is a plus. But people who voluntarily join the military usually aren't the most informed voters either.
>>
>>70528201
the military actually brainwashes you to love israel
>>
>>70526664

Ok, OP, and everyone else in this thread. agree to restrict voting by age or wealth or IQ or any metric AS LONG AS YOU BARELY MISS THE CUTOFF.

still sound like a good idea? no lying, please.
>>
>>70527064
>>70527307
>>70527627
I want off this ride
>>
>>70528750
Setting the IQ higher than mine would basically mean that nobody is allowed to vote anymore.
>>
>>70526664
Too late, the people who are not supposed to vote are already a majority. You have to wait for the total societal collapse they are going to vote in, and than be more careful in the next rebuilding cycle.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.