[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Californians move to Texas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x239
Why do so many Californians move to Texas?
>>
Because California is a shithole.
>>
>no jobs
>no future
>no water
>overrun with mexicans
Same reason why they flock to Colorado.
>>
>>70526199
To vote not Trump
>>
>>70526447
But they just ruin Texas.
>>
>>70526478
#nevertrump

xD
>>
>>70526447
>overrun with mexicans
>move to texas

When will this uneducated /pol/ meme die? Texas is literally mexico. The only fucks leaving california for texas are Mexicans and self hating liberal whites.
>>
Because they ruined their state by voting democratic and liberally, so they moved to a traditional conservative state which succeeded by being conservatives... but they then started making Texas more blue so it's turning shittier.
>>
People who make less than 150k a year have to leave California for someplace cheaper.

People who make more are moving to California because they want to be comfortable and can afford it.
>>
I want to move to California. All the good animation studios are there.
>>
>>70526199
Subversion
>>
>>70526199
Commifornia is taxing everyone to death.
>>
>>70526636
Of course a commie wants to move to a commie state
>>
We colonized Austin and we're taking over Arizona next.

5th largest economy in the world. We will move where we want and take over what we want.
>>
>>70526774

For career opportunities.
>>
>>70526587
texas mexicans come here to work hard, they do menial labor because they want to make it. chicanos of mexico are secons generation welfare queens
>>
>>70526199

Because Texas has cheaper land. California may have low property taxes but it's useless if homes start at $800k. Also the weather is the same, and the freeways larger.

>>70526636

You don't want to move to California, trust me.
>>
>>70526864
>we
>>
They are like fucking mudslimes that move to Europe and don't assimilate. They want to enact more California policy and laws which a majority of Texans don't want but they get support from the Hispanics and blacks in the bigger cities. Austin is considered a liberal shithole now and anyone not from Houston dislikes it
>>
>>70526915

More to the point, many Tejanos are 8+ generation americans who don't even speak Spanish.
>>
>>70526922

This
I'm in cali now and I already want to go back
>>
>>70526706

Only because property taxes are so low. Prop 13 destroyed individual cities and counties' ability to raise local property taxes, so they rely on the state to makeup for funding gaps. The state raises income taxes accordingly.

Also, because property taxes cannot be adjusted with housing prices, old people aren't taxed out of their homes which means a constant supply shortage of homes. Which means more expensive housing for renters, who are also given much higher taxes.

It's shit and it happens because boomers are greedy and don't want to pay into the system.
>>
There are so many examples of cities run by democratic leaders that have failed. Yet, the inhabitants of those cities incessantly vote blue over and over.

I know gibsmedats, but why don't they just try and change it up once in a while? Clearly the democrats aren't helping them get out of their shitty situations. Are they all that lazy?
>>
I know Houston is beyond saving from the nigger infestation but lately I've been seeing a lot of California license plates.
>>
>>70526199
Because they're locusts. They turned California to shit. So they move to Texas and practice the same retarded shit. Texsans be vigilant. I can't stand californians, they won't shut up about it. In calli we did X like this. Your way is wrong. Fucking go back. REEEEEEE

t. Upstate new york
>>
>>70527112

Yes they are that lazy. Welfare is a trap.
>>
>>70527132
Whichever politician that imported all those Louisiana blacks for Katrina to houston is a joke.
>>
it ain't rocket science

sell your house in cupertino, buy the same house and a duplex or two for cash in san antonio

relax and drink a lonestar
>>
>>70526199
have you been to austin recently? it's san francisco 2.0.
>>
>>70527112

Because all homeowners care about is protecting their suburban lifestyle. The Democrats don't raise their taxes, and they keep the trash out near the bayshore/riverfront areas. If you're over 50 there is zero reason to vote Republican when they want to allow developers to build taller buildings.
>>
>>70526199
A lot of it isn't by choice. Several businesses in California have relocated offices to texasover the past decade.
>>
>>70527249

It's only the beginning
>>
>>70527217

Wasn't our choice.

Federal mandate made our state job centers and government housing reserve places for Katrinafags.
>>
>>70527160

hot tip: most CA expats were originally from NJ and Massachusetts
>>
>>70527168
Just amazes me that so many people have no ambition to try and move their way up the ladder. People in our generation just whine and bitch about rich people while sitting at a coffee shop 12 hours a day on their phone blogging about their woman studies classes. Maybe if they did more to improve their worth to the business world, they wouldn't need to complain about everything.

Is the sense of hard work pays off? Do we blame Jews or boomers? I don't know
>>
>>70527304
Damn. It is unfortunate.
>>
>>70526915
>my illegals are better than your illegals
>>
>>70527249
Why would I go to that dump? Some DINDU just murdered someone.
>>
>>70526199
I was wondering where all the white people went. They gtfo of California and didn't tell me.
>>
Please don't tell me Texas will turn blue in our lifetimes.

Will California ever be red again?
>>
>>70528048

Dude, Texas used to be bright, blazing blue prior to the 80's, and took 15 years to really shift.

Texas being red is a NEW thing.
>>
>>70526199
No state tax.
>>
>>70528195
Well I guess not cucked. Blue in the old days weren't as cucked as blue now. The whole south was blue back then.
>>
>>70526587
Truth from Houston and when I was a kid 29 years ago I couldn't go to the school 1 block from my house cause they would teach half in spanish and half in enlgish; had to go to a magnet school.
>>
>>70528048
We had Arnie in for 2 terms, not sure why /pol/ forgets this. If we had a proper pro-agriculture, pro-jobs in america candidate the state would turn red.
>>
>>70528416
Knowing two languages couldn't hurt though, as much as I hate illegals.
>>
>>70528195

the entire south was blue up until 1964
>>
>>70528464
Was he just a meme?
>>
>>70528530
No. He had strong support for farmers and ag issues so everyone here in central california was behind him. He even built us a wall on the border :^).

You can be anti immigration and still win here.
>>
>>70528656
How tall is this wall
>>
>>70528700
He just patched up some areas outside of San Ysidro. He wanted to wall off the entire border but could not get support in the senate.
>>
>>70526922

But like, the only other option is Londonistan.
>>
>>70528789
He needed trump to help
>>
>>70528465
this
it helps pick up latina and spanish girls
>>
>>70528903
Or jobs
>>
>>70528822

If you can obtain a visa to the US most other states will be cheaper to reside in. Even the fucking Hamptons has lower rents than San Francisco.
>>
>>70528822
Why are you trying to get enriched?
>>
>>70528530

Arnold was mediocre. Namely he cut DMV fees and the gas tax leaving a massive budget gap which he plugged with a $50 billion loan. Then the mortgage meltdown occurred. Prop 50 is why the "california is bankrupt" meme exists.

>>70528656

The farmers are all kikes and are not to be trusted. They are the reason California is only 45% white now.
>>
>>70526915
>texas mexicans come here to work hard

You're a funny guy.
>>
>>70526547
Buddy, they've been ruining Colorado and New Mexico since the 70's.

What do you want? A medal?

California floods the whole country with Californians. They vote liberal and they like to spend money so they drive up the cost of living and they also increase crime.
>>
>>70526199
>hey dude have you heard about these shitty ideas?
>wicked dude lets implement them
>state/nation turns into shit
>dude we have to move this is horrible
>hey new neighbour have you heard about these shitty ideas that ruined our old state/nation

∞
>>
>>70528465
But that is a sign of surrender. I shouldn't need to know a foreign language to get by in my own country

t. Houstonian who proudly speaks English only
>>
>>70529534
We need a bunch of republicans to move to blue states to turn it red
>>
>>70529159

Texas offers terrible welfare services, and wages and jobs are not hard to come by in this state, and this is one of the few states where you can actually support a very comfortable lifestyle with unskilled manual labor, which also has enough demand for said manual labor.

That being said, most of our immigrants stay restricted to the border area. The Rio Grande Valley is well-known as a heavy immigrant cesspool, and is separated from the rest of the state with approximately 120 miles of desert and scrubland, and both the entrance and exit of all roads that go through this area have drug and immigration checkpoints.

It is a good system. It allows immigrants to have a friendly, familiar area with services tailored to them. It ensures that native Texans don't have to deal with so many immigrants(Unless you live in Houston), and that Hispanic culture is driven by 5th or greater generation Tejanos, instead of wetbacks.
>>
>>70529767
That's a pretty based set up actually.
>>
>>70529767

notice how CA was the same 50 years ago with LA being heavily republican due to the californios (ala the Pacheco clan). Nonwhites vote democrat even if they work hard. Notice how all of LA's beaner mayors are all criollos whose dynasties go back to the ranchos, yet they're all democrats because that's what brown things want

the only exception is Florida because their wetbacks are mostly refugees and not economic migrants
>>
>>70529695

You're Texan.

We live next to another country that has a different primary language.

I mean, if you want to revel in your ignorance go ahead, but I wouldn't be proud of it.

I'm not going to say that it's embarrassing to not know Spanish in Texas. But it is certainly part of state culture, and southwest culture in general.

Also, speaking as a hispanic who can't speak very good Spanish, it sure would save me the trouble of getting lectures from "Old Chicano guy who was super into civil rights shit in the 70's who only uses English to lecture younger hispanics who don't know Spanish about how they are a shame to their people"
>>
>>70528994
>>70528942

I would have to sacrifice some safety and common decency for job opportunities within animation, yeah. Can't help that all the studios are based in CA.
>>
>>70530106

these are the same excuses californians made in the 1950s
>>
>>70530742

>wanting an animation job

being an art teacher in some flyover state will probably pay better given that living expenses will be minimal allowing you to obtain more net profit from your salary

ca is fucked due to housing constraints
>>
>>70530043

But Broward and Dade is blue and these 2nd/3rd generation cubans are voting democrat.
>>
>>70530742
Living in California is a mistake.
>>
>>70527112

I know it's crazy but we're trying that exact line in Baltimore with Trump after that fucking riot last year.
>>
>>70530742

>animation

Enjoy being destitute.

Most animators in the US will never make a living wage. They stay huddled in these tiny fucking apartments with other hipsters who moved to California and only now realize that their "FOLLOW UR DREEMS" jobs don't pay good wages, because there is a steady stream of young people who are leaving their homes behind, and who MUST accept the shit wages, or starve.

Animation hasn't been a livable career for a long time now. We offload that shit to Korea.
>>
File: san-antonio-lame.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
san-antonio-lame.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>70527249
I'm in the process of moving back to San Antonio. Austin is completely shit now. I was driving up to Austin every now and then before I moved up there, so even though I have no particular love for it, I have some idea of what the old Austin Weird culture was like.

Now it's turning into all condos, hipster apartments over street-level restaurants, and $300K+ suburban housing developments. And toll roads. South Lamar and a bunch of other streets are turning into canyons between 5-level apartment blocks.

Austin population is going nuts from all the out-of-staters. I'm just worried about when there are too many and the containment zone bursts.
>>
>>70530884

dade is full of yankees and homosexuals
>>
>>70527663
She was probably coal burning with him.

DON'T RELAX
>>
We're going to build a wall in Texas, a great wall. It'll be a big, beautiful wall. We're going to build it around Austin, and we're going to make California pay for the wall.
>>
>>70531062

If the containment zone in Austin bursts they'll all flee to Dallas first. Mostly because Dallas has a better transit setup and that's what liberals want now. If you want to make money start buying up property around the lesser-used TRE stations.
>>
>>70531062
They will probably move to San Antonio lel
>>
>>70531096

No thats Broward. Alot of New Yorkers move here
>>
>>70531179

They'll go to the DFW area first.

All those thirsty white hipsters will naturally gravitate towards the city with the most asian women.

And Dallas is Texas Asia.
>>
>>70526199
Shit man it seems like every state hates Californians. How do we solve the Eternal Californian problem?
>>
>tfw I am moving from San Antonio to Monterey this Tuesday and I have to spend 64 weeks there

I have mixed feelings.
>>
>>70531280
BUILD
>>
>>70526199
Degeneracy is a scorched earth campaign
>>
File: image.png (173 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173 KB, 780x800
>>
>turn state into a shithole
>how did this happen?
>move to a new state
>turn it into a shithole
>how did this happen?
>ad infinitum

Californians need to be round up against the wall and shot.
>>
>>70531681
Wall off New Mexico and California desu
>>
Why is it everywhere I look I see something I like getting worse every day? Don't things ever get better?
>>
>>70531367
A
>>
>>70531864
Trump is trying to make things better. North Carolina is giving trannies the middle finger too.
>>
>>70526610
Demonstrably false.

>But it’s now clear that Texas isn’t trending blue amid a tidal wave of new Democratic voters. Instead, Texas voters — specifically, new registrants — are identifying in much greater numbers with Republicans.
https://www.tribtalk.org/2014/11/05/why-texas-stayed-so-red/
>>
>>70531956
WALL
>>
>>70531819
New Mexico should be cleansed not walled off
>>
File: Simpsons-shopping-cart.gif (2 MB, 256x368) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons-shopping-cart.gif
2 MB, 256x368
>>70531002

> Korea

I specifically said good animation studios.
>>
>>70532118
That state is a mystery for me. Don't know what goes on in it.
>>
>>70531681
This.
They've successfully ruined Colorado.
>>
>>70532257
But dudeweedlmao
>>
File: Shiprock.original.676.jpg (120 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
Shiprock.original.676.jpg
120 KB, 1024x676
>>70532177
I don't know what goes on there either desu, except it's full of libs for some reason, but we can't surrender the state.
>>
Because Tejas has almost as many beaners as Kalifornia.
>>
>>70532448
Why are their so many libshits there? Easy place to get stoned or something?
>>
>>70531178
Because you know all the land around the DART Rail stations is already being turned into hipster apartments. TRE really is probably the only stations that haven't gone that way yet.

Austin, too. I rode the train to SXSW twice (for the freebie events, I'm not going to pay hundreds of dollars for that crap), and there were already a bunch of hipster apartments going up around the Plaza Saltillo station. I think there's going to be a lot of butthurt from all the beaners getting gentrified out of the lower east side.
>>
>>70526199
Because liberals are like an Everquest cliche
They ruin their own lands then move to ruin others
>>
Parasites have to move on after killing the host.
>>
>>70532118
If only we didn't have the test ban treaty.
>>
>>70532762
>>70533194
Texas has far fewer beaners than California

The reason Texas has many Hispanics (and new mexico also) is because texas and new mexico had large populations of spanish colonists in the 1840s which were not mixed with indians like in central mexico

Mixing between whites was not illegal and thus anglo-texans and anglo-new mexicans mixed with the spanish colonists

Today there are large populations of white hispanics (though I think the census numbers are wrong, it definitely isn't 25% but I would believe 10-15% of Texas is white Hispanic)

In both cases said white Hispanics are far more friendly towards republicans than shitskin hispanics, however when the republicans don't choose their words carefully and group all hispanics together as being equally shit they get buttmad and vote Democrat

It is very possible for Republicans to win a majority of them however
>>
>>70526199
California taxes
>>
>>70531062
This is why illegals need to be deported

Otherwise Texas will be blue by 2030 and will have way too much say

Deportation and cutting off immigration will discourage caliniggers from leaving their state and will take seats and electoral votes from texas and california and give it to states like kentucky
>>
File: number dos.png (461 KB, 941x1131) Image search: [Google]
number dos.png
461 KB, 941x1131
>>70533587

>Texas has far fewer beaners than California

I almost chocked when I read that.....how many more beaners can you have before you just become part of Mexico?

Texas is swimming in beaners....the place is so bad that native Texans just accept them, they are the biggest cucks in the U.S.
>>
>>70531320
Say hi to my cousins for me, enjoy the Mexican food, don't get killed. When my cousins come up to visit, they don't say much about home, just that they used to be able to walk anywhere they wanted and now they can't, guess it got hit by the cartels pretty bad. They absolutely loved going to the mall though, and especially loved American Eagle, so my suggestion to you is to go to the mall, buy the latest fashions, and resell it on Mexican Ebay to make a profit, might be a good idea. Even if it doesn't work out, you have some nice new clothes.

>>70531062
Holy shit where can I get this bumper sticker, looking this up right now.

Also, definitely, come home. Mayor Ivy Taylor is soooo much better than that fucker Castro. She's a based conservative black lady, who voted against pro-gay legislation and who voted against having a street-car system (which would just fall to shit and disrepair in a couple of years like any other American public transportation, cost alot of money, and be an incentive for lib-drools to move here)

Plus, she's been doing alot of work with the San Antonio Library, which is nice to see.
>>
>>70533895
>white male
>white male
>etc

Way to skew statistics
>>
>>70534062
>street-car system
I would occasionally listen to KTSA in the mornings and heard about all that street-car crap. Fucking trainfags, they already got their way in Austin by constantly throwing it on the ballot until it stuck.

And the Austin trainfags still want more. Hey, assholes, the only difference between a bus and a diesel tram that runs on street rails is millions of dollars and YOU CAN REROUTE THE BUS WHEN YOU NEED TO.
>>
>>70526547
Yes, I'm ready to purge them from our great land. I worked with one who was shocked that most of us owned guns. He actually was shocked a woman at work had a shotgun for home protection.

God damn I hate liberals. Bunch of wimpy faggots who can't comprehend why guns kick ass.
>>
>>70533895
Well, we used to be Mexico, sooo...

That'd be like annexing Canada and complaining about all the Canadians living there.
>>
>>70534409
Why'd you move to Austin, anyways? Was it the traffic, the progressive college students, or the annual migration of hipsters for SXSW?
>>
>>70527410
My sister and her husband live in a nice part of Houston and they imported those niggers in. They're a few miles away but you see one scurry in occasionally. The neighbors just call the cops on the groids as soon as they saunter in.

One got arrested because he had warrants (surprise surprise, right?) and he literally says "I dindu nuffins!!" My brother in law almost fell down laughing when he told me about it.
>>
>>70534409
>>70534062
Why do street cars always follow hipsters moving into towns? Is it some thing about wanting to look more Euro, or what? The same shit happened in Cincinnati after they kicked the nigs out of downtown
>>
File: 1000 year drought.jpg (906 KB, 2018x894) Image search: [Google]
1000 year drought.jpg
906 KB, 2018x894
>>70526199
Because the American dream is dead in California.
>>
>>70534757
Jobs. I moved up in 2000 for the tech job market. I got lucky with a job that lasted through the dotcom crash.

Tech jobs in San Antonio were basically all gummint contractor related. Most of them were filled by people who left the military to do the same job as a contractor for three times the pay. Rackspace was brand new and had an idiot bitch running HR who thought it was easy to teach tech stuff to normies.
>>
>>70526199
>job prospects suck
>expensive as fuck to live there
>the liberals they voted for make everything suck
Move to texas
>nice job prospects
>people with money coming in drive up the cost of living
>see people having fun, vote for democrats to fuck that shit up
20 years later
>omg why does it suck to live here?!?
>>
>>70535115
>is it some thing about wanting to look more Euro, or what?

That's EXACTLY what it is.
>>
File: 1453585040111.gif (647 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453585040111.gif
647 KB, 400x400
>>70526199
>oh shit, our progressive ways have ruined this state
>let's get out of here
>wow, this state isn't progressive enough, how backwards, something must be done!
>repeat ad infintum
>>
>>70535387
We just had that big Rackspace building move in to that abandoned mall on the North East side, you could come work there. Plus, Windcrest (the suburb that it's located in, got swallowed by San Antonio's endless hunger for land) is a pretty nice little town, sleepy, got a library branch, and great small businesses (Arctic Ape is the best frozen yogurt joint in town)

Unfortunately, it got hit with some Section 8 housing, which upped the melanin count some, but all in all it's not too bad.

Plus, you have easy access to the highway, so anywhere in town is 20 minutes or less away (except during rush hour, but shit, that shouldn't be a problem for you, having lived in Austin)

I remember when I'd use to go visit my ex up near Fort Hood, the first time my GPS told me to go through Austin, as it was the shortest route. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time after that shit show I just ended up going straight up 281, I didn't mind the extra miles as long as I got to stay far, farrrr away from Austin.
>>
>>70534931
>just calls the cops when a black scurries into the neighborhood

What the fuck ahaha that's hilarious
>>
>>70534931
Plano is like that too.
>>
File: downtownimage.jpg (85 KB, 751x537) Image search: [Google]
downtownimage.jpg
85 KB, 751x537
>>70531246
THEY ARE ALREADY HERE

Pic is the future Weatherford square, which has grown so much its essentially a suburb nao.
>>
>>70536113
I live in San Antonio too. I'm glad it isn't that special other than the Alamo because then commiefornians and yank tourists would flock to it.

Used to live near the area you described myself. In the Wetmore area near the airport. The suburbs there were nice but a bit boring, so I moved to the outside of town near Castroville.
>>
>>70537167
holy fuck its soda sopa
>>
>>70537167
where's the whole foods?
>>
File: rackspace-mall.jpg (106 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
rackspace-mall.jpg
106 KB, 650x433
>>70536113
"just had"? They've been in WPM for at least five years, I can't remember how many exactly. And you don't need to tell me about Windcrest, I'm a TR grad. Windcrest is the only thing keeping the east side decay from going any farther north than Walzem. TR looks like a fucking prison now, but I guess that's what they need with all the nogs around.
>>
>>70536378
That's what you do when anyone with the pants down the to their ankles is walking around. I mean they have black neighbors who wear suits and have real jobs who aren't niggers that no one calls the cops on. What made it even funnier was the cop arresting the dindu was darker than him.
>>
>>70537390
They must have used SoDo sopa as a model. They're tearing down the old western buildings to make room for this. 10 years ago this was a small country town. Now one of my neighbors is a California divorced welfare queen with a bad attitude.
>>
>>70535115
>>70535609

hipsters don't like driving, it's a perfectly reasonable thing. Most want to live in apartments since that allows them to move around (like for work) easier. It makes more sense when you realize that hipsters come from cities where there is no transit, and don't want 90 minute commutes.

Thankfully this is a good thing as it's very easy to concentrate the cancer around mass transit lines.
>>
>>70538030

Texas is California 2. Which means all your pleasant country things will be torn down and replaced with strip malls and suburban housing. If you're ever in the Bay Area drive up El Camino Real. Every once in a while you'll notice that there's a general store, saddle shop or gun shop right next to some high-tech office complex or housing development. Those things were all built back when Silicon Valley was known as Santa Clara valley. This is what shit land use policies create: quaint farmland is paved over and turned into suburbia.

And the best part is that when this process is complete, all the new residents will want to ban guns and they'll be able to since there's no places to shoot. Consider this a warning.
>>
>>70531002
Fun fact it isn't livable in Korea either
>>
>>70539150
Haha, everything you said is already happening. Cant even burn paper in a barrel anymore, even outside city limits.

Been looking at Montana..
>>
>>70539702

the sunbelt will all slowly become CA because the weather attracts liberals. The colder a place is the less prone to liberals it is
>>
>>70540140
>The colder a place is the less prone to liberals it is
Then why is Washington filled with libcucks?
>>
>>70540281

because it's on the coast but even then it's not that cold compared to the midwest
>>
>>70526199
They want to be close to spics but want an economy that isn't in the negative
>>
>>70540140
>The colder a place is the less prone to liberals it is
Yankeedom is almost exclusively leftist what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>70540850
He is an idiot
>>
Why don't the republican silent crowd combine their collective voices and fight back?
>>
>>70540850
>>70541061

compare green bay to los angeles
>>
>>70541290

because the only effective way of fighting back would be to either raise property taxes, or make it difficult to build tract housing

Oregon had the right idea for liberal containment: they shoved them all into portland and raised property taxes higher than nearby california
>>
>>70526864
Y'all can keep arizona.
>>
>>70541528
Better would be to just ship them all across the border to Washington
>>
>>70526199
They're locusts. They ruined their home state with the terrible policies they voted for but they don't realize it's their policies which destroyed the state, so they move to a successful state to enact the same failed policies.
>>
File: 1460009676465.png (52 KB, 994x1044) Image search: [Google]
1460009676465.png
52 KB, 994x1044
Fuck off we're full
>>
File: mind your feet.png (17 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
mind your feet.png
17 KB, 1200x800
>>70542139
my state is also full, no more mexicans please
>>
>>70541898
I think they do realize it but don't care lel
>>
>>70540140
The only thing that might save Texas from the Californinvasion is how hot it gets in summer. They may not like cold, but I hope they won't like like months worth of 95F+ summers either.
>>
Have been giving thought to moving my Houston born and raised wife back to Texas and away from my shithole blue state But I know Houston is shit. Where is a good place not to distant from Houston for a white tradesman to put down roots?
>>
>>70543184
Pearland
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.