[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Donald J Trump, /pol/ I'm a liberal but thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: technical.jpg (5 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
5 KB, 186x186
Redpill me on Donald J Trump, /pol/

I'm a liberal but thanks to my contemporaries I might change over to Trump, convince me.
>>
https://youtu.be/pr2SLCnJWBw

he has a few vids on trump if interested
>>
>>70525975
give me the cliffnote/text version pls
>>
>>70525877
He works with the Clintons.
You vote either Claire Underwood or Raymond Tusk.
Take your pick.
>>
>>70525877
Here are your options

>Hillary: Warmonger responsible for syrian refugee crisis in Europe

>Bernie: Entire campaign is built upon giving free shit to people, and apologizing to blacks

>Cruz: Canadian/Cuban, should not even be allowed to run

>Trump: Actually wants to make American economy better by stopping illegal immigrants, and stopping the outsourcing of manufacturing jobs to third world nations.
>>
>>70525877
He is maximum jewed. He 8s also a racist and sexist.
>>
File: trumpdonations.jpg (110 KB, 720x679) Image search: [Google]
trumpdonations.jpg
110 KB, 720x679
https://youtu.be/mxf1XmVZ9qY
>>
The number one thing is to kick out the neocons (principly the Bush/Clinton crime syndicate).

Beyond that, you get other goodies like getting rid of "free trade" and generally starting to put the brakes on this mad rush toward globalization and the end of the modern nation-state.
>>
>>70527515

>puts his daughter and not one of his sons in charge of his company.

>sexist

Yeah, ok
>>
>>70526143
no, watch it.
>>
>>70528329
>give me the cliffnote/text version pls
>>
File: DJT businesses.jpg (2 MB, 2449x1212) Image search: [Google]
DJT businesses.jpg
2 MB, 2449x1212
https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg
>>
My question is, what is it you don't like about him right now that is holding you back from voting for him?
>>
Wall
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.