[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rapefugges in Roachland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Снимssк.jpg (26 KB, 1124x66) Image search: [Google]
Снимssк.jpg
26 KB, 1124x66
Previous thread was archived >>70510001

So here's a rapefugee in Roachland. He supposed to be an 'elite' rapefugee from middle class, he knows English and he is an atheist. His father is a doctor and his mother is a teacher. And he already shows his entitlement mentality, he whines about racism and he's absolutely ungrateful to the country that supposedly saved his family from horrors of war. He hates roaches and wantsto move to the west. If this is 'elite', what are regular goatfuckers like? There are 3 million of them in Roachland.
>Anyways have to go, It was a nice change to encounter casual racism from someone who is not a roach though.

I can't help but sympathize with roaches. They have shitty and unjust gubmint n shit (it helps isis) but so do we. As far as mudslimes go, roaches are the most secular, westernised and civilized. And they have mean IQ on par with some southern eastern Europe.
Romania 94
Bulgaria 93
Greece 92
Macedonia 91
Albania 90
Bosnia and Herzegovina 90
Croatia 90
Turkey 90
Syria 83
>>
>>70525868
turks are the first victim of islam; converted via endless atrocities by sandniggers. Turks are a prime example of what happens when you step into the shithole that is middle east. They will either show rest of the world how to get rid of "religion of peace" or perish.
>>
>>70527153
Lol that image :)
>>
>>70525868
Regarding the turk average IQ, remember that some turks have euro genes and some are actually more greek than kebab. Also they even have asiatic genes in some regions of the country. Counting only ethnic turks, the average IQ is lower and probably closer to 80 than 90.
>>
>>70528036
I know that they have European and Mongoloid admixture, maybe thats the reason they are smarter than all other kebabs. I forgot link, btw
https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>70525868
>Russian Federation

Dismissed.
>>
>>70528546
I dismiss your dismission
>>
No wonder the Turks are going mental. you know what to do Mehmet.
>>
>>70528844
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70525868
Atleast he is a fedora tipper
>>
>>70525868
>those IQ averages
Fuck we're retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.