[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to ask the westerners something , since coming to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: sdgbjfnbdfb.png (56 KB, 1000x1858) Image search: [Google]
sdgbjfnbdfb.png
56 KB, 1000x1858
I would like to ask the westerners something , since coming to this board i have experienced sheer hatred against leftist of any kinds and I have come to hate them as well by seeing the destruction they are causing in their countries/societies. Are the majority of people in Europe/NA are leftists/SJWs or is it %50 reasonable people aganist %50 not so reasonable people.Since there is no true left-right ideology in Turkey you cant categorize people.
>>
>>70525861
15% reasonnable people against 5% leftist retards, fighting to influence 80% of apathetic voters.
>>
File: 1458390751636.jpg (187 KB, 709x946) Image search: [Google]
1458390751636.jpg
187 KB, 709x946
This is one of the few places online that is hospitable to non progressive attitudes. It's not completely conservative, monarchist, libertarian, natsoc, whatever.

The one thing that unites us is hating the fucking progressives that do everything they can do undo what made our societies great in the first place. Worst part being that they have somehow monopolized the word 'love' and the concept of 'current year' to set up an ideological barrier that everything their opposition stands for is full of hatred and outdated thought patterns.

The rest of the internet is largely popularity and internet points based and going against these 'progressive values' (kek) will end in ostracization and the loss of social status. This promotes group think that leans heavily in the left direction and leaves actual cultural values to become things whispered and kept personal.
>>
File: 1460170900821.jpg (88 KB, 799x639) Image search: [Google]
1460170900821.jpg
88 KB, 799x639
As with everything it's a shrill minority that makes the most noise. Most of the people I know are either apathetic or cynical about politics and would laugh if asked what they thought of transgender bathrooms or reparations for slavery. The overwhelming sentiment among people I know is "Don't raise taxes" but doesn't extend much further than that.

The reason you see so much leftist stuff on this board is because of board demographics and how prevalent it is in universities. Most people grow out of that phase once they graduate and get a job.
>>
File: 1456149398237.jpg (54 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1456149398237.jpg
54 KB, 497x732
>>70525861
>candy

Are you trying to start some shit mate or what?
>>
It's a minority of leftists, but they pull emotional strings by crying "racism", "oppression" and so on, so most people sheepishly follow them.

Even conservatives, in fact (that's where the term cuckservative comes from).
>>
>>70526362
In my country people who are apathetic or cynical about politics are tend to vote for what their fathers have vote before them. What about USA ? What do apathetic prefer egalitarian bullshit or something else. Im asking to see if there is hope.
>>70526513
what do you call it ''mate''.
>>70526590
so apathetic voters tend to follow the most intially reasonable ideology
>>
>>70526977
Sweets or chocolate
>>
>>70525861
this cartoon is inaccurate, the mandarin uses pinyin to pronounce things. so he would of said: Kan-Di, Bang-Bang and She-Kou. and it would ruin the joke. so it would be better to just replace china with another country.
>>
>>70525861

>UK ball
>Candy

We don't call it candy. Thats Americans.
>>
>>70526012
first post best post.

The majority of the European people is centrist and sometimes sway into one direction or the other.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.