[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITBONG PANAMA HAPPENING pigfucker on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 19
File: TWAT.jpg (20 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
TWAT.jpg
20 KB, 460x288
Panama papers about to land it's first big fish.

After denials and question dodging. British Prime minister David Cameron caught enriching himself, family, friends and senior party members, while working in politics.

Also accused of nepotism and misuse of Taxpayer funds.

>Panama Papers: Cameron inherited £300k from father and received £200k gift from mother, tax records show. Moving money around to avoid paying tax.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/panama-papers-david-cameron-inherited-300000-from-father-and-received-200000-gift-from-mother-tax-a6976991.html

>David Cameron's father and senior Conservative Part members named in Panama Papers leak
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-father-and-senior-tory-figures-named-in-panama-papers-leak-a6967116.html
https://www.rt.com/uk/338300-cameron-putin-panama-papers/

>Crowds march in London to demand Cameron resignation following Panama Papers leak
https://www.rt.com/uk/339026-london-protest-cameron-resign/

>British first lady hires a 25 year old "fashion advisor" for 53,000 pounds a year paid by British taxpayers. She just happens to be the daughter or a close friend and member of the House of Lords.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/samantha-cameron-special-adviser-fashion-aide-taxpayer-salary-530000-a6974181.html

>EU leaflet row: Petition against £9m pro-EU campaign passes 100,000 signatures amid Conservative Party in-fighting. British taxpayers forced to foot the bill for pro-EU propaganda delivered to every house in the UK.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-leaflet-row-petition-passes-100k-signatures-amid-tory-in-fighting-over-9m-leaflet-a6974121.html

>Petition to stop the government from using taxpayers money on pro-EU propaganda.
'STOP CAMERON spending British taxpayers’ money on Pro-EU Referendum leaflets'.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/116762
>>
>>70524863
>David Cameron wants to leave George Soros' EU after Gorge fucked the UK over by forcing the early 90's UK market crisis.

>The "ICIJ" pouring over the documents is funded almost entirely by the likes of Soros (open societies foundation) Peter Sunderland and other organisations themselves funded by Rothschilds.

GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY CAMERON IS UNDER PRESSURE.
>>
>>70524863
He needs to stay so that people vote to exit just to spite him, he can leave after Brexit happens.

inb4 he starts supporting Brexit to win public support.
>>
File: Justasplanned.png (1 MB, 967x1982) Image search: [Google]
Justasplanned.png
1 MB, 967x1982
>>70525590
This
>>
>>70525590
>>David Cameron wants to leave George Soros' EU

No he doesn't

Fuck him
>>
>>70525603
>inb4 he starts supporting Brexit to win public support.

Precisely what he's going to do, Ikshu.
And Soros knows it.
>>
>>70525590
>GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY CAMERON IS UNDER PRESSURE.
the media reaction the Panama leak was entirely aimed at Vladimir Putin despite him not being mentioned once in them.

The rest was meant to be collateral damage, but Soros didn't factor in how many enemies Cameron has.

Cameron is a card carrying EU superstate globalist.

He sees the people as classes, workers and elite. he hates nationalism, traditionalism and strong culture
>>
>>70525603
I hope that this is the voters reaction to his and EU corruption
>>
>>70525762
>No he doesn't.
He will though. British people are tired of the EU, and as much of a cunt as he is, he will choose the UK over the EU, to stay in power.
>>
>>70525989
You can appeal to emotion all you want, but polls have unanimously shown the UK will vote to stay. Cameron has repeatedly said he wants to stay in the EU and is only doing the referendum because he think we'll vote stay and will use it to crush any more debate about the subject.

I'm voting to leave but realistically I don't think it'll happen.
>>
File: Labour-leader-Jeremy-Corb-009.jpg (34 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Labour-leader-Jeremy-Corb-009.jpg
34 KB, 620x372
>omg rich ppl making monies n not paying taxes on th monies they maek nd no other rich ppl in tax havens who help them make moar monies dis is outrage and neva heard of b4 call the sun n the telegraf and the daily mails n all the papers headlin news!!!111
>>
>>70525989
The best thing for the Leave movement right now would be for the Panama Papers to take Cameron down and for Boris to take his place
>>
>>70525989
What are you talking about? David Cameron is massively pro-EU. He may have flirted with Euroscepticism in the past, or just used it to bolster support for the Tories but he absolutely is leading the 'Remain' campaign.
>>
>>70526156
>but polls have unanimously shown the UK will vote to stay
however the polls do not include the intent to vote itself.

If I asked people to choose IN or OUT in the street it would be roughly 50/50

If i asked If they were going to vote, then only asked the voters to choose IN or OUT,, its nearer 70/30 OUT
>>
>>70526168
Not an argument
>>
>>70526182
>Boris to take his place
He's pro mass immigration and one of the cronies. Brits are in the same position as Amerifats, all our potential candidates are scumbags
>>
>>70526450
Except you're talking hypothetically (If I asked people), when all we have to go on is the polls. Why do you think there's such a disparity between intent and voting, and why would it favour an out vote?
>>
>>70526697
>why would it favour an out vote?
motivation

The IN camp are complacent and passive

OUT voters are patriotic/nationalistic/pessimistic/optimistic, motivated by economics and fear.

It probably over 70% when intent is taken into account
>>
>>70525989
Cameron has chosen the darkside

I don't think anything can save him, even switching his opinion
>>
>>70527059

If their main concern is economics they are voting for staying in the union. Leaving has massive short to medium term risks and only vague hope for better in long term.

Staying in EEA and getting out EU might be most fucked up thing to do.. half exit from EU. UK would lose almost all influence how EEA works and still have to follow their rules. UK is massive player in EU when it comes to services, it a huge part of what UK sells to EU. They can re-locate into EU rather easily if EU decides to any retaliation for Brexit.
>>
>>70525909
>the media reaction the Panama leak was entirely aimed at Vladimir Putin despite him not being mentioned once in them.
Was it? What I'm seeing right now is the press in individual countries scrambling to find which one of the locals is involved. That or corporate shilling, saying this is all completely fine, nothing wrong here.
>>
>>70530077
the initial reaction in the UK press was trying to link Panama to Putin

>>70529756
The EU is Over after BREXIT

Greece will probably be next
>>
>>70530556
desu they try to link everything to putin because it's an instantly recognisable bad guy name that the tabloid-reading mouth breathers immediately recognise
>>
>>70530787
It's boring. Now I honestly only use RT and pol for most of my news.
>>
>>70530556
>the initial reaction in the UK press was trying to link Panama to Putin

It has plenty of connections to people close to Putin. Literally to a cellist who has apparently been his best friend since 70's. Guy who arranged Putins first date with his wife.

>The EU is Over after BREXIT

Hopefully Brexit will reset the damn thing back to just economic community. Federal state is simply too fucked up for everyone and currently EU is impotent not federal state, but still too controlling to be just economic alliance.

The way it was sold here in 90's was the fact that we have to comply with their bullshit regardless are we members or not, by being member we would have at least some marginal input into how it develops.

It either starts to unravel when UK exits... or it will go deeper into globalist capitalist technocracy based in Brussels that will have reason to retaliate with Brits for exiting the damn abomination.
>>
File: 563485486546.jpg (25 KB, 520x405) Image search: [Google]
563485486546.jpg
25 KB, 520x405
>>70524863
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>70526168
>degrading people who criticize corruption

For what purpose? Even in shitpost format
>>
>>70526168
I bet DUDE CURRENT YEAR man has stuffed many a drity note up a rent boy's arsehole
>>
The UK will have a constitutional crisis if it leaves the EU which will not even happen. The IN campaign has already outspent the Leave and referendum campaigning has not even got the official go-ahead yet. 3 of the 12 parties in Westminster want to leave. People will listen to the 'fear' of the other 9. Couple that with the EU money given to Scotland, Wales and NI and a leave vote destroys the UK. It'll be closer than expected, probably a 55/45 IN vote.
>>
>>70526596

Farage is pretty based senpai.
>>
>>70531306
It's perfectly normal for cellists in Russia to make billions of dollars.
>>
>>70532345
how would it trigger a constitutional crisis?
>>
>>70532345
The UK doesn't have a constitution.
>>
>>70532626
The only people who want to leave the EU are largely in England. If Scotland or NI vote to remain and England votes to leave there will be calls for UK referendums and a lot more nationalists. Small U unionists will quickly become pro-EU nationalists.

>>70532692
It's uncodified but I wasn't using the term literally, a union crisis or legislative crisis would maybe be better?
>>
>>70532692
Not a codified one, but we do.
>>
Corrupt white devil politicians stealing from the people.

well color me surprised.
>>
>>70532939
>The only people who want to leave the EU are largely in England.
Untrue, just because some meme polling organisations so it's so doesn't make it so.

There will be no crisis since no one is actually passionate about staying in the EU bar politicians.
>>
>>70533099
>There will be no crisis since no one is actually passionate about staying in the EU bar politicians.

Some are, but it's true that the average man in the pub couldn't really give a fuck.
>>
>>70532939
Cuckland I could see, but Norn Iron?

also >>70533099, >>70533198
>>
>>70532939
>Scotland or NI

If they vote to leave the UK they will become shit tier countries feeding off the EU

Scotland can't be self sufficient nor can NI
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (68 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
68 KB, 460x288
>>70524863
Chill out, OP
>>
>>70533099
Maybe not passionate but nationalists like Sinn Fein will exploit a Leave vote by demanding all-Ireland referendums. NI is dependent on the Barnett's Formula and the EU to survive. People here want stability and that looks like the EU. We are a post-conflict region after all...

>>70533308
Reunification not self-sufficiency.

>>70533264
People here are pro-EU in a pragmatic sense. EU money funds so much and no one thinks the Conservatives would steep in too replace the funding.
>>
>>70532473
Farage is a crony

He's worth a protest vote at most
>>
>>70532345
>constitutional crisis
nope

we will have a binding unity
>>
>>70532501
>source pls
So how was Putin involved? He's not anywhere in the Panama papers
>>
>>70535724
how's thailand mate?

inb4 streets are clean
>>
>>70535618
From who? The Scottish who overwhelming vote for pro-EU parties? NI which needs the EU's money to finance itself. People want economic stability and that is the EU at this moment, rightly or wrongly.
>>
>>70535954
>The Scottish who overwhelming vote for pro-EU parties
So how many mainstream anti-EU parties have they got a choice of?

>NI which needs the EU's money to finance itself.
fuck no. they know from their neighbors the job losses, corruption and price rises that come with full membership to the EU
>>
File: FreePressRestrainsInJapan.jpg (330 KB, 1080x763) Image search: [Google]
FreePressRestrainsInJapan.jpg
330 KB, 1080x763
I'm Japanese who is expand Panama papers fact in twitter in Japan in 2ch guy basically.
I'm sending this some foreign media but haven't get nice feedback yet. So please allow me to post my favor here as to expect and respect 4chan folk's ability.

[body of sentence]
As for Panama papers, we've got somehow just few reports in Japanese TV is likely under a gag order by DENTSU co.ltd [the biggest media company in Japan] and government's press restrains as suspicions being them listed on Panama papers.
They're reporting Panama papers just as tool to skewer China,Russia and other foreign countries.
WE NEED SERIOUSLY FOREIGN MEDIA'S HELP TO EXPERT OUR GOVERNMENT TO REMOVE THE CONTROLS.
Please help us to get equitable reports on TV letting expand this fact of Japanese press restrains.
>>
>>70536495
The BBC were silent for a long time and now they're under-reporting it
>>
>>70536487
That's the point, people listen to political parties and the lack of a mainstream anti-EU party shows where priorities lie. They want independence from the Union, not to Leave with the Union.

>full membership to the EU
NI is in the EU now. Besides its not NI independence, it's Irish reunification because people want the EU.

>job losses
Without the EU this would be much worse in NI. We are dependent on the EU financially
>>
>>70526168
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70537023
you weren't always dependent on the EU
>>
>>70537436
We are now. Before we were hopelessly behind the rest of the UK and now the EU has helped bridge the gap. For around 20 years there was armed conflict and direct rule from Westminster. No one here thinks the UK government will pick up the EU's bill if we leave.
>>
File: 1409704092911.jpg (31 KB, 599x588) Image search: [Google]
1409704092911.jpg
31 KB, 599x588
>>70524863
BASED CAMERON TRIGGERING SWEATY COMMUNISTS
>>
File: james.jpg (25 KB, 397x457) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
25 KB, 397x457
>>70524863
Can somebody explain to me how avoiding taxes legally is so awful?
>>
>>70532692
>The UK doesn't have a constitution

It does, dickhead. Do a little bit of reading before you embarrass yourself in front of the worlds /pol/tards.
>>
>>70537670
It's the same feeling we have in the scientific community in terms of funding.

The UK spends a pitiful amount of its GDP on research so postgraduate programs literally rely on the EU for funding. We get way more proportionally than we actually put in.

I know Brexiters love to claim that without the EU we'd have masses of extra money to spend on UK specific areas but I severely doubt we'll see anywhere near the same level of investment if the government no longer had to pay EU contributions.

We've neglected industry and research I this country long before the EU came along in its current form and it's likely that tradition will continue whether we leave or stay in.

Like it or not, our government is shit in a lot of areas (eg. Workers rights) and the buffer zone of the EU can sometimes be a welcome reprieve.
>>
>>70532939
That's fuckin bullshit about Scotland. 55% voted to stay in UK. You're either totally thick or you're buying into EU propaganda.

55% voted to stay. There was no choice in that referendum to leave the EU. This referendum is going to show the truth behind the previous referendum, namely that Scots didn't want to leave the UK they want to leave the EU. Fuck all the polls that say otherwise. We don't like the EU.
>>
>>70538367
No it doesn't you idiot.
>>
>>70538740
Uh. It does. If you're too lazy and stupid to read it up, I'm not going to explain how it works to you.
>>
>>70538401
You're right. There is no reason to trust the Conservative government with keeping up the EU funding. The extra money would not be reinvested into the areas they have been removed from. Brexiters do not understand how much we in NI need the EU because of Westminsters failings - or they just let the EU pay for it because it was grant money.

>>70538592
So the Scottish want to stay in the Union and leave the EU? How do you explain the SNP's dominance at Westminster? If it's not nationalism what attracts people to them?

>We don't like the EU.
No one particularly likes the EU, most are just pragmatic about its role in the economics of the country.
>>
File: UK yes.png (359 KB, 664x933) Image search: [Google]
UK yes.png
359 KB, 664x933
>>70538592
>Fuck all the polls that say otherwise. We don't like the EU.

We don't like you too buddy, your lax welfare system keeps acting as a magnet for illegal immigrants and subhuman parasites. But be my guest and support brexit, so you can stay locked in with the merry folks you invited while i will enjoy the $$$$ made with shorting your useless currency, you goddamn cuck
>>
>people are mad at Cameron for having a competent accountant

Literally all of the people outraged over this "scandal" haven't bothered to read up on what Cameron supposedly did.
>>
>>70539105
>How do you explain the SNP's dominance at Westminster? If it's not nationalism what attracts people to them?
Uh... how about "free shit"? We have a lot of working class cunts here living in dreary council estates drinking cheap cider and fighting for sport and we need free shit to stop them coming down to England and causing trouble. But we don't want free shit from the EU, we want it from England. I hope that enlightens you a bit.
>>
>>70538971
No it doesn't, you just looked it up on google and saw that there's a wikipedia page entitled UK constitution
>>
>>70539214
oooh Super Mario FX Trader, go eat a toadstool you greasy black blooded arab. When we're out of the EU, you'll be left with the human trash from the third world. Again.
>>
>>70539797
K I'm not entertaining your ignorance senpai. Here's a protip: read Halsbury's if you're actually interested.
>>
File: ukmotherfuckingyes.png (527 KB, 722x951) Image search: [Google]
ukmotherfuckingyes.png
527 KB, 722x951
>>70539930
Ssssshhhh, it will be all over soon enough
>>
>>70539634
>we don't want free shit from the EU
Why wouldn't they want it from the EU which gives out far more subsidies than the UK government ever will give Scotland. Where does Westminster get some the funds to give to Scotland?

>stop them coming down to England and causing trouble
That's one of the perks of the Union, the free movement. If you wanted to stop that you'd leave the Union.
>>
>>70540126
>every single law of the country is the constitution
you're an idiot
>>
>>70540135
Uh... Luigi, I was on this board when we cooked that up for the UK general election. Please stop being 12.
>>
>>70540253
>not an argument
>>
>>70540233
The money that Scotland gets from the EU is a fraction of the money we GIVE to the EU.

>give money to the EU
>get a fraction back
>count this as a benefit
>>
>>70540135
I had to look it up to be sure, but that ain't real. Yet...
>>
File: uk yes 3.jpg (66 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
uk yes 3.jpg
66 KB, 615x409
>>70540266
My apologies,i am sure you are not like that in real life
>>
File: Farage.jpg (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Farage.jpg
96 KB, 800x800
>>70524863
>>Panama Papers: Cameron inherited £300k from father and received £200k gift from mother, tax records show. Moving money around to avoid paying tax.

Didn't break the law

>>David Cameron's father and senior Conservative Part members named in Panama Papers leak

His father was a stockbroker, no shit he had dealings in Panama

>>Crowds march in London to demand Cameron resignation following Panama Papers leak

Usual bitter lefties

>>British first lady hires a 25 year old "fashion advisor" for 53,000 pounds a year paid by British taxpayers. She just happens to be the daughter or a close friend and member of the House of Lords.

Irrelevant to the Panama story

>>EU leaflet row: Petition against £9m pro-EU campaign passes 100,000 signatures amid Conservative Party in-fighting. British taxpayers forced to foot the bill for pro-EU propaganda delivered to every house in the UK.

Usual bitter UKIPers

>>Petition to stop the government from using taxpayers money on pro-EU propaganda.

blah blah

Enjoy losing the referendum, we don't want clowns like Farage in charge
>>
>>70540452
Gee ahmed, did that happen in Scotland? No. Those roaches would have been stabbed to death if it did.
>>
File: Uk history.png (647 KB, 669x849) Image search: [Google]
Uk history.png
647 KB, 669x849
>>70540670
Oh, i am certain
>>
>>70524863
>Soros funded group "leaks" bank records
>ZOMG RICH PEOPLE HAVE ACCOUNTS
>Soros funded shill push narative
>Idiot leftists buy into it
>ZOMG THEY HAVE ACCOUNTS!!! LOOK HOW EVIL!!!

fucking retards
>>
>>70540773
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/31/italy-gears-hundreds-thousands-new-migrants-european-routes-close/

Maybe keep your eye on your own country senpai.
>>
File: ukfather.png (84 KB, 860x1080) Image search: [Google]
ukfather.png
84 KB, 860x1080
>>70540904
Denial will get you nowhere
>>
>>70540354
The Conservative government will not use the money saved for a Brexit to reinvest in Scotland. The money saved from leaving the EU will not be used to fill the void in EU funding. I don't like the EU but I don't trust the Conservatives either.
>>
>>70540891
They are the same guys who raise taxes on their fellow countrymen while in a position of charge. Not cool man
>>
>>70541030
Low quality baet. ALready answered your point. It hasn't happened in Scotland for good reasons.
>>
>>70540670
>Those roaches would have been stabbed to
M8 it's been happening here since the 60's

>>70541102
No, the Scottish government will.
>>
File: sharia-law-uk.jpg (77 KB, 285x306) Image search: [Google]
sharia-law-uk.jpg
77 KB, 285x306
>>70541249
>no true cuck argument
Come on you can do better than that
>>
>>70541283
The Scottish government is at the behest of Westminster.
>>
>>70538307
Don't be an idiot on here. It makes us look bad.
>>
>>70541610
There's currently a lot of tax power devolution in the works.
>>
>>70539251
Cameron is small fry collateral damage to all this. And you're too small minded to understand
>>
>>70541743
I don't understand the complexities of devolution to Edinburgh in any great detail but I'm not seeing the link between leaving the EU and tax devolution. If we leave the EU there will be higher taxes in Scotland? The Scottish taxpayer makes up the shortfall for a vote largely dependent on England?
>>
>>70542047
There will be no changes in taxation.
Again, what we get from the EU is a fraction of what we give to the EU.
Except it's been diminished by going through at least 3 layers of bureaucracy.
>>
>>70542218
So we give the money that would have went to the EU and give it to Westminster because it means more spending on the UK? How does that work with a Conservative government ideologically committed to austerity? The money is less likely to go to devolved assemblies than it would through the EU. Leaving the EU would have the whole Barnett's Formula redrawn leading to less more for Scotland and the other assemblies.
>>
>>70539797
>>70540126
>>70540253
The UK has no "constitution", just a series of Acts of Parliament that are deemed constitution by being more "binding" than normal ones; Union of the Crowns, Scotland Act, European Communities Act etc. In theory these should not be repealed and are thus constitutional, but since ultimately parliament is sovereign, unlike in the US, they clearly can be repealed, and so aren't really constitutional,
but whether Parliament truly is "sovereign" over these is discussed at length in Jackson v Attorney General
you're both right
>>
>>70541351
>no argument whatsoever
>>
>>70542794
So because you don't like the current UK government, which can be changed, you want to stay in the EU, which cannot be changed by any democratic means because you like what they are currently doing?
Don't be so short sighted.

>committed to austerity
There has been no austerity
>>
>>70543136
I don't really like the EU, I'll probably be voting out. We will stay in the EU regardless.

It's not short sighted to understand th etwo major parties concerns are in England and to understand the good the EU does in funding.

>There has been no austerity
There has.
>>
>>70541701
No seriously; why is avoiding theft legally such a bad thing?
>>
>>70544026
why is using legal loopholes in shady tax laws (that you refuse to deal with) to enrich yourself immoral for a British politician who is currently trying to increase taxes for junior doctors and nurses?

well.. just because
>>
>>70524863
>British Prime minister David Cameron caught enriching himself

he hired a black guy to beat himself up?
>>
>>70532345
>implying we won't just adopt sharia and solve all legal issues
>>
File: 1459386463597.png (159 KB, 355x320) Image search: [Google]
1459386463597.png
159 KB, 355x320
>>70544400
So putting money under the kitchen sink when you know you're about to be robbed is still immoral when you're the one with the ability to change where the robbers go via a very lengthy and cooperative process?

Even if you're the king of thieves, there's nothing wrong about protecting against theft. It's just a bit ironic.
>>
>>70545494
So, he's robbing himself??

your analogy or whatever, makes no sense. You do realise he's the head of the UK government that would claim his tax moneiz?
>>
>>70543695
It is short sighted to argue for keeping a dictatorship over a democracy because you currently prefer what the dictator (EU commission) is doing.

Are we currently running a surplus or a deficit?
There has been no austerity, only profligacy. If there had been austerity way back when the conservative government first got in our economic conditions would be a lot better than they are now.
Compare with previous economic down times. Even compare with the great depression.
The Keynesian "spend your way out of depression" idea doesn't work, never HAS worked and never predicts correctly when it's tried.
>>
>>70546674
government != state. His hands are mostly tied by the party elite and ministerial bureaucracy Tax bills, like budget bills, can force an election. As strong as party discipline is, it's to the party, and they'd sooner see the government die than fix "loopholes"
>>
If a pigfucker could fuck pig what would a pigfucker fuck?
>>
File: 02lyall_CA1-popup.jpg (93 KB, 650x442) Image search: [Google]
02lyall_CA1-popup.jpg
93 KB, 650x442
>>70524863
>disliking based Cameron
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>70525844
>"precisely what he's going to do"
>actually believing he'll switch to Brexit
>>
>>70540253
Read a book faggot, we have an uncodified constitution. If you don't know anything about your own country, you shouldn't bother trying to talk about politics.
>>
>>70547065
Without the EU NI would be in a far worse state than it would be without. We have barely any stake in the democracy of Westminster anyway so you'll forgive us for not thinking of the common good. Westminster is hardly a democracy when compared to other states but that's a separate point. The public will make what choice is best for it in the moment, short term or otherwise.

I disagree that the Conservatives fixed our economy. Where has austerity worked?
>>
>>70547145
So he's just the one in charge of the robbers

>are all Cameron fans and pro-EU superstate fans this retarded?
>>
>>70548134
>Egypt
Based because he'll let you in the country
>>
kek

why can't they use the US like everyone else? Is it because they are scared of the US blackmailing them?
>>
>>70548326
>an uncodified constitution
In other words there isn't one beyond something that exists in the minds of a few people.

>>70548777
>I disagree that the Conservatives fixed our economy. Where has austerity worked?
I didn't say they had, I said there has been no austerity and that if there HAD been austerity we'd be in a better situation.
>>
File: 1431697141395.jpg (179 KB, 1123x773) Image search: [Google]
1431697141395.jpg
179 KB, 1123x773
>implying all this doesn't help the out campaign
>>
File: show-me-austerity.jpg (338 KB, 1104x1000) Image search: [Google]
show-me-austerity.jpg
338 KB, 1104x1000
>>70548777
>I disagree that the Conservatives fixed our economy. Where has austerity worked?

We havent had any austerity.
We still spend more than we receive in tax, how anyone can call that austerity I dont know?
Secondly, most of the time when the government talks about cuts they are talking about cuts relative to the baseline, another nonsense, not a cut.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseline_(budgeting)
>>
>>70548915
party leader has a sort of fiduciary responsibility to the party elite. It's not his choice trappistani friend. Doesn't change the fact that tax is theft conducted by the state, not the government. Hate the game, not the players.
>>
>>70524863
the affairs that came out of these engineered leaks should turn citizens' attentions to why there's such a discrepancy in tax oppressiveness between different sources of income

to illustrate, in current Slovenian tax model, numbers rounded:
1. wages: 100.000EUR gross leaves the worker with less than 50.000 after contributions (health, pension), minus the additional income tax
2. capital gains/dividends: 100.000 gross becomes 80.000 after taxes (does not apply for income tax)
3. self-employed entrepreneur choosing flat tax: 100.000 gross becomes 95.000 (does not apply for income tax) after taxes minus cca 5.000 for min wage contributions (health, pension) becomes 90.000 altogether minus income tax on minimum wage (about 1000)
>>
>>70550017
How could the UK be in a better position with more austerity when these methods were abandoned halfway through the Conservative's governance? Austerity figures are based of of a spreadsheet error. What about the rest of my post?

>>70550615
Austerity measures were abandoned around 2012 because borrowing was not decreasing. Overall spending figures are of little importance when homelessness continues to rise. Though I would say austerity now has a buzzword quality to it like most political language.
>>
>>70552202
There has been no austerity. Period.
Have a look at how the UK recovered from the great depression vs. how the US recovered.

I don't know enough about the specifics of the NI situation. The fact of the matter is that you are still picking a dictator over a democracy before you are currently in favour of what they're doing. As soon as they change their tune there is nothing you can do about it.
The elected members of the EU parliament are not the ones that propose the legislation.
>>
>>70524863
Cameron literally did nothing wrong.
>>
Everyone's mock outrage at something the vast majority of the public don't even understand will disappear in about a week and nothing will result from it at all.
>>
>>70552763
I'm voting to leave the EU. I do not want an EU dictatorship. In the dream world I want a democratic all-Ireland parliament. However I understand that the EU is good for NI and that is what most people here care about. That is why the majority of people in NI will vote to remain and if the UK votes to leave, Sinn Fein will exploit the divide for an all-Ireland referendum which is what I alluded to in my original post. Furthermore Westminster does not care about NI. People here know this and will vote for the EU because of it.
>>
>>70554170
Yes, that's a problem.
You need to campaign against this on the notion that there will never be any democratic all-ireland parliament, at least in any meaningful sense, under the EU.
>>
>>70554470
That's unrealistic. How can Sinn Fein ask to join the Republic which is in the EU if it has asked to leave? No nationalist party is anti-EU. Only by the UK leaving the EU can there be support for a united Ireland, the people won't support the 32 counties, they'll support the EU.
>>
>>70554906
Southern Ireland will also have to leave the EU.
As it stands there IS no Souther Ireland, or Northern Ireland or UK. There are local councils in the EU, in the EU there can be no Irish republic.
>>
>>70552810
why are foreigners so fucking stupid
the entire country gifts money to their children before they die to avoid inheritance taxes, we're okay with it
>>
>>70555226
And there is no will in the republic to leave the EU. But it's baby steps, a united Ireland has been 100 years in the making.
>>
>>70555514
What I don't understand is the Brits out blacks in policy of all these so-called nationalist parties.
>>
>>70557277
Because it's not racial nationalism. Immigrants did not oppress the nation for decades. Nationalism and socialism are intertwined in Ireland because the British were the Protestant Ascendancy exploiting the Catholic Irish.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.