[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
consider this: >new terrorist group based on green eye colour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: sports.png (195 KB, 922x1390) Image search: [Google]
sports.png
195 KB, 922x1390
consider this:
>new terrorist group based on green eye colour and authoritiarian ideology
>wants to make their own state and kill non-greens

what do?

i would suggest not going full retard like them and pretending the solution is to have the same reasoning but with your own eye colour group

why not appeal to logic and go against them without alienating every green eyed person and forcing them to join the country of green or even worse giving green more army material
>>
>>70523661
taking first post to block any kind of fun FPBP response
>>
Why not just kill the shitstains once and for all so we don't repeat this a dozen times with different green-eyed terrorist organizations because our politically correct society insists on pretending that they are a peaceful and civilized people when in reality they are savages stuck in the 6th century
>>
>>70523661

The problem with your analogy is that green eyed people aren't a new arrival that causes massive levels of rape and murder, nor do they have a religion in which the majority of adherents are extremists (ie. want Sharia Law etc).

so in fact alienating muslms and making them leave is strictly a good thing
>>
>>70523770

well we could remove all the greens, but what if the greys, or browns or blues want the same?

maybe we will have to continue this process

the worse part would be if they started wearing contac lenses with diffrent colour...
>>
>>70523962

Your analogy falls apart, dude. A better one is what if people with red eyes showed up, brought massive harm, and then *some* of the red eyes became terrorists, while *most* were merely bad people with extremist beliefs that bring down society.
>>
>>70523898

what are you talking about? IT has been scientifically proven that green eyes people have lower IQ! therfor they are ALL subhumans
>>
>>70523661
Green eyed people are obviously superior though.
>>
>>70524064

but what extremist beliefs that you cant find in blue eyes or brown eyes?

most people on this site support green eyed beliefs
>>
File: crusades when.jpg (134 KB, 700x1016) Image search: [Google]
crusades when.jpg
134 KB, 700x1016
>>
>>70524079

colour traitor!
>>
>>70524078

You gotta love privileged people from the tiniest, whitest of countries lecturing other nations that're being destroyed by
>nonwhite
diversity about what's best for us, even though you can see that mudshit quotients are synonymous with low standards of living, low IQ, high levels of rape and murder...
>>
>>70524142

>but what extremist beliefs that you cant find in blue eyes or brown eyes?

100% irrelevant.

>a long time ago white people were mean, so lets embrace Sharia Law now!
>>
>>70523661

>green eye cucks blue eyes
>but are cucked by brown eyes

Use my superior BEADY anglo genes to refugee to their country during their war, and breed with their women, thus out-breeding the green-gene.
>>
>>70524079
Yes we are
>>
>>70523661
It's an >History, Race and, Nationhood is all just pointless abstractions thread. No wonder we are dying out while collective civilisations like China survive.
>>
>>70524217

countries have had problems with all eyes, and even some froms of politics, but i guess we will ignore that because we currently have a common enemy, this is why we need to think like them inorder to be strong!
>>
>>70524304

what?
Dont you mean, green eyes want to enslave the females, kill the other eyes, and have views based on authoritarianism rather then freedom
>just like /pol/
>>
>>70524357

well its always easier to be part of a big machine then it is to think for yourself

the west experimented with individualism , but they think they can have it both ways

either your a slave and the system works because everyone is afraid to raise up, or your free and the system is chaos
>>
>>70524395
>countries have had problems with all eyes

Nope. The walls around the Vatican were to keep out muzzies too. All this has happened before.

>but i guess we will ignore that because we currently have a common enemy, this is why we need to think like them inorder to be strong!

Nah. Leftist, open society, pro migrant types are much closer to muslims than right wing/conservative types are. Remember, the cry to muzzle free speech is from the left.
>>
>>70524481

>Dont you mean, green eyes want to enslave the females, kill the other eyes, and have views based on authoritarianism rather then freedom

The tolerant left is all about authoritarianism over freedom, muzzling of hate speech, and genocide. They don't even acknowledge that white people deserve the concessions given to indigenous people in their native homelands.
>>
>>70523738
I hate it when people feel like they have to post annoying shit like that. Good job Swede
FPBP
>>
>>70524616
>>70524616

yes countries have had to fight eachother for thousands of years, but i guess its easier to ignore those conflicts and focus on green eye conflitcs alone

well both the right and the left have been pretty bad at isolationism, and it seems that currently both are pretty bad at freedom aswell

they both seem to want control more then anything
>>
>>70524710

well you seem to realise half the truth, to bad you wont look further when it comes to the right
>>
>>70525017

>yes countries have had to fight eachother for thousands of years

There are two basic ways to define a country:
1. By the government in charge of lines on a map... in which case the vast majority of European countries are far younger than, say, the USA, and their governments are young and inexperienced in many cases. (there are only about 3 or so European governments older than America)
2. By the people composing the country (aka a nation), which the pro migrant people are trying to destroy.

Anyway

>yes countries have had to fight eachother for thousands of years

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Those countries are all long gone.

>but i guess its easier to ignore those conflicts and focus on green eye conflitcs alone

Nobody's ignoring history except people like you. You're trying to get us to ignore history and to ignore what happens when people submit to genocide. Protip: They DISAPPEAR.

>>70525059
Of course I look to the utmost with regards to the right and I know that there are garbage people like Paul Ryan who want open borders as much as any leftist, but I assume the people you're complaining about are the right wing types who hatefully, evilly want their people to continue to exist.

And no, both sides are NOT equally oppressive/whatever. One side wants to continue to exist in their own countries, one side wants to open the borders and wipe out the people of Europe from the world.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.