[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attempted Trump stumping in the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1242x1558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1242x1558
>visit gourmet burger bar with friends
>go to the toilet
>see this
>write pic related on it
>go back to my seat
>ask the waitress why this restaurant has political leanings
>"The owner put that up there because he is a racist"
>me "oh is he? What racist things has he said?"
>"I don't know that's just what I've heard"
>me: "ok thank you"

*tips fedora*
I had half a mind to contact their head office
>>
>visit gourmet burger bar

There's your problem.
>>
File: 1456444096549.png (168 KB, 748x756) Image search: [Google]
1456444096549.png
168 KB, 748x756
>>70523077
>visit gourmet burger bar
Britburgers never learn
>>
>>70523206
>>70523272
look the buger bar is not the issue here
>>
>>70523077
>public toilet in a gourmet burger bar
>>
>>70523077
Good on you, OP.

Fuck these fucking sheep.
>>
>>70523206
>"I had half a mind"

True Trump supporter.
>>
>>70523355
it was not a public toilet
>>
right fuck this im nipping to Tesco
>>
>>70523077
Tweet this to their twitter account.
>>
>>70523501
>gourmet burger bar
A glory hole, then?
>>
>>70523501
>A more private distinguished toilet for the man of more refined and elegant yet forbidden tastes in a gourmet burger bar
>>
What kind of burger did you get and how much was it?
>>
File: wot.gif (497 KB, 344x192) Image search: [Google]
wot.gif
497 KB, 344x192
>>70523077
>visit gourmet burger bar with friends
>>
>>70523535
grab us a freddo m8
>>
I visited a Gourmet Burger bar with friends once.
>£15 for a burger only slightly better than the Burger King across the street
>had to pay £4 for a tiny selection of alright chips
Not worth it. Why the fuck did you go?
>>
>>70523326
Shut up Nigel, you're out of your element.
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1092x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1092x1041
>>70524657
>>70524420

I had some Boston deli burger it had 2 X 4oz patties and I enjoyed it, also pastrami and some sauce I can't remember what it was maybe mustard also a side of onion rings

I went as i was with friends I would not see for a while, I didn't mind it either these were good quality burgers and the beef was good, naturally not worth the money I spent which was £15 for the burger alone (and chips) but it was a special occasion so I wanted to treat myself. It wasn't 3x as good as a £5 Burger King meal obviously there are diminishing returns in the burger economy but it was still above average and there was a lot of attention to detail

And of course the best reason to pay that much is to avoid all the chavs and pikey scum at Burger King and be in an environment where you can interact unmolested
>>
>>70524576
No problem m8 that'll be £1:75 (plus tip)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.