[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buy-to-let:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: rent-house1.jpg (16 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
rent-house1.jpg
16 KB, 380x254
Why is this cancer allowed?
>>
>>70522967

People are too poor to buy houses on debit so instead they need to be jewed by credits and other such semitic banking nonsense.
>>
>>70523959
Even the debits are credits. Every dollar is itself a loan.
>>
>>70522967

Ok, you're 18+ and you want your own place. You have an entry level job and you have not saved any money, and your parents can't help you.

Well guess what. You are thrilled beyond belief that you can rent your own place while you save up to buy something.
>>
>>70525352
>you are thrilled beyond belief that you can rent your own place while you save up to buy something.
>implying there is anything left after paying rent, food and transport
>>
>>70525352
>he doesn't live in London where to rent a shoebox you have to pay an amount equal to the US defence budget
>>
Most rent to buys are a scam. In there clause and paperwork usual is where you get screwed. Oh you made a late payment by one day. It cancels the contract.

What they don't tell you is after you live there for months on end and you think yay I finally have a house and bam nope your fucked.

They are the ultimate form of Jews in the landlord business.
>>
>>70525491

if you work hard and are smart you will eventually make more than you need.

>>70525539

London. I don't live in NYC or San Francisco for a reason.

>>70525556
>Most rent to buys are a scam.

true. avoid retard traps. they are meant to trap retards.
>>
File: 1458582229575.jpg (44 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
1458582229575.jpg
44 KB, 960x956
That feel when 24 and own a 4 bedroom house and rent three of the rooms out for £1250 a month.

People paying my mortgage and bills for me and i still have money left over which i stick into a savings account for another property.

haters gonna hate.
>>
>>70525660
>if you work hard and are smart you will eventually make more than you need.
That's a lie and you know it.
Nobody on normal level can afford housing in London for example, where jobs are.
>>
>>70525718
The real estate has a high entry filter, but afterwards seems like a safe breeze.

Aren't you scared that the bubble might burst and you'll be holding bags?
>>
>>70525964

London is not the only place where jobs are, just where all the most 'glamorous' banking and media ones are. Engineers, scientists and labourers are needed all over the country.
>>
>>70526232
If he's playing the game right, he knows that a house is a money pit in terms of maintenance even if it's just your own house, and one bad tenant can cost you more than you want to think about. In other words, planing on being left holding the bags as a matter of course.
>>
>>70526232
Negative equity doesn't matter unless the rental industry also tanks.

With no housebuilding and wages remaining constant, the market can support high rent.
>>
>>70526232
>Aren't you scared that the bubble might burst and you'll be holding bags?

as long as he doesn't get over extended, that's not a problem. once you have some equity, it's actually a great thing for the bubble to burst or the economy to turn sour. that's when smart people buy property cheap.

I remember warren buffet, right after 911, pointing out the obvious: everyone was panicking and the stock market was tanking, but he went public and said "now is the time to buy stocks, people".
>>
>>70526506
Excellent example of how Buffet doesn't trade on inside information so much as helps to create the inside information.
>>
It's the most logical thing to do.

You make a lease.
You purchase a house.
Instead of using the house for yourself, you rent it to somebody.
You use rent to pay back the lease.
In the meantime, you keep living as usual.

After 20 years, the house is yours.
>>
>>70526641
>After 20 years, the house is yours.

and if you can deal with tenants, bankers, plumbers, painters, etc., when you retire you will have multiple properties that you can live off of and give to your kids when you die.
>>
>>70526641
Buy-to-let is a thing because you can effectively get someone else to pay your mortgage interest for you.

Someone with enough spare capital for a sizable deposit can buy a second house, fill it full of renters and in ~10 years pay off something that would take a single-property owner 20 years to do.

Plus the government gives kickbacks on rental homes which is retarded - you can get tax relief on interest payments as it's classed as a capital investment, but not if it's your own home.

People also flip homes when selling the second one - all they have to do to avoid capital gains tax on the sale is to claim it's a primary residence - as little as six months of residency is all that's required.

Buy-to-let is basically the biggest investment scam going.
>>
>>70525556
>don't pay on time
>not my fault. it's always other jews
>>
>>70526900
>Plus the government gives kickbacks on rental homes which is retarded

Well they want to deal with less landlords owning most of the properties.

I.e. it's edging towards one feudal class of financial overlords just driving around and collecting, and the rest of us slaving away without the basic human need of shelter.

Which is why leaving this shithole-option to avoid the rat race to the bottom is becoming more appealing by the day.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.