[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're at a bar with some friends and/or family. You say:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 35
File: 76_1blue_martini_couples.jpg (613 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
76_1blue_martini_couples.jpg
613 KB, 1800x1200
You're at a bar with some friends and/or family.

You say:

>"I think that the mass immigration of working age Muslim men to European countries might be a problem."

What is the reaction of the people you are with? It'd be interesting to get a country-by-country look at this.
>>
>>70522706
I'd probably get worried looks. Then after a few more drinks people would start talking more openly about it.
There's a huge social pressure to stay politically correct, but people don't think any less of the current events.
>>
It would just be dead silence and people probably agreeing in their head but they would never have the balls to say anything. The topic of conversation would quickly change.
>>
>>70522706
Mother: But their situation is terrible, they're fleeing war. It's our Christian duty to help them.

Father: *Fistbumps*

Sisters: You're an asshole, fuck off
>>
>>70522706
>Family
They'd probably mention how all refugees in general should fuck off and how America and Saudi Arabia should rightfully take the refugees instead.

>Friends
Not much different.
>>
>>70522706
they would agree, because we're not swedish cucks.
>>
I'd get cheers all round because in rural Aussie towns, there's nothing worse than refugees taking our jobs and collecting our well fair.
>>
>>70522841
Yeah, you'd lose a lot of social capital over here for sure.
>>
>>70522706

Would immediately get outrageous reactions from any of my English friends. Not a surprise, this is a cucked country. Back in the states, 1/2 my friends are redpilled, the other 1/2 would definitely be more uneasy but are open to red-pill
>>
>>70522706
>"Uhhh...Yeah.... Sooooo did you know that Jenny is getting married this summer? Ohmahgawd so excited"
>>
family would agree, friends would think i'm racist but they are liberal politically correct fucktards that don't see the issue with mass immigration so their opinion don't matter
>>
100% of people I'm friends with or at least casually hang out would agree to a varying extent.
>>
>>70523150
>well fair

You're making us look bad, cunt.
>>
>>70522706
>"Everyone's entitled to their own opinion"
>>
They would all agree with me, but wouldn't be yelling shit like gas the kikes race war now.
>>
>>70522706
I'd get nods of approval and a great ammount of Jasenovac jokes.
>>
>>70522706
Sorta happened to me the other week

Visiting grandparents with mum, brexit news report
Grandad
>we should never have joined the EU, its full of wogs!
Grandma
>John!
Grandad
>what? It only means western oriental gentleman, except their not any of those things really, Arabs and Black's they are!
Grandma and mum look awkward
Me
>Paris attacks should have woken Europe up, we can't trust them, 75% young males is not a refugee influx!
Grandad
>French?! Bloody traitors stabbed us in the back fighting for the Germans and now they're all Algerian Arab's!

One day I hope to reach his power level.
>>
>>70522706
I did this just last week
Scotland
Didn't go down well, the consensus seemed to be
>everyone deserves a better life whether they're refugees or illegal immigrants
>>
>>70522706
all of them agree
>>
>>70522706
The look in shock wandering why have I gone soft all of a sudden.
>>
>>70523690
Bloody Scots. Stick to golf and haggis they should, not geopolitics.
>>
immediate discussion about muh feels
>>
>>70523667
>Englishman talking about treason
You cowards feeling at Dunkerk is the reason for France's defeat.
>>
Everyone agrees
>>
>>70523690
I'm from Aberdeen but speak with an English accent and was told almost daily to "fuk off bak tae Angland!"
>>
>>70522706

>family
My mother would explode on a rant about them whilst my father gives me a stern look for setting her off again.

>friends
They start talking about how 'we need to help all of them' and 'you don't have a heart' and 'only a minority cause problems.'
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x402
I would agree with myself because no friends/family
>>
>Family
Tja...that's true.

>Friends
Political ones: Yes, absolutely.
That one CDU member: HRRRM >=( NAJA. (that guy is super right wing but towing the party line which is rediculous to witness)
Unpolitical ones: ...

>University Professors (physics):
Yes, absolutely, I mean I'm not a racist, but I want this country to remain German.

>That one faggot at University: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>70522706

normies where I live hate non-catholics and tell them to go to muslim countries instead kek
>>
>>70523934
You're the chosen one.

No friends or family and your German?

You know what you must do to Merkel, don't you?

Press F
>>
>>70522706
Friends would agree

>>70522856
>but they would never have the balls to say anything
I've noticed something, and it's really good. Ever since becoming /fit/ 3-4 years ago. If I go out with friends, and a political discussion with random people come up, and I say something along those lines, people will listen and respect my opinion. I've never heard anyone once say "Oh god, you're a racist faggot, I hope you die".

The only ever time people say buzzwords to me is online when I post opinions on my fake FB account. Which I find absolutely hilarious.

The best thing I love doing is trolling left-wing people irl. I pretty much side on everything with them, and also tell them I'm gay, so then they respect me even more, so once I have them trapped, I tell them the most racist, xenophobic stuff you can hear. I love watching their reactions. They can't say shit to me because I'm in the 'minority' class, so I basically red pill them that way.

It truly is, a beautiful thing.
>>
>>70523881
Aberdeen here
Rebuild Hadrian's Wall
MUKGA
>>
>>70522706

I've lost several friends already through the course of the last year.

What you said is exactly what I said, one particular conversation went like this:

"I think that the mass immigration of working age Muslim men to European countries might be a problem."

>OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE MOST RIGHTEOUS FUCKING PREACHER ON THE PLANET

"I really just think there's an organized and safe way of approaching the crisis that doesn't involve millions of undocumented immigrants walking across borders"

>YOU NEED TO FIND A THERAPIST

"Well, you know what? If anybody needs to front the housing or money to support irresponsible causes which will end in the deaths of people it should be you; both to pay that price and to be the one to suffer from the consequences of what it brings."

>YOU SICK FUCK

*blocked*

San Bernandino happened like 2 days later and thats where he lives lol. He didn't die though unfortunately.
>>
>>70523805
He was rambling on about French soldiers joining the Wehrmacht, never heard of it myself before.

But on Dunkirk, why are you putting the defeat of your country onto a foreign Army failing to defend your land?
>>
>>70522706
They might agree that mass, uncontrolled immigration in its current form may be a slight problem.

That said, if you do it right everyone will integrate because
>we're all people of this earth, everyone is the same it's just the culture that might be a bit different so everyone is the same
>btw it's like, crazy that there are places in this world where you need "special papers" to go or even just cannot go, comon, 2016 everyone is literally the same in this year
>>
File: 1459560518082.png (414 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459560518082.png
414 KB, 640x640
>>70522706
wait, you cant judge an entire country based off of one persons post.
Dont lump me in with the Amerifat Americucks.
The South doesnt speak for the North.
We are a country of immigrants.
And i dont even know any muslims.
#NeverTrump.
>>
Everyone agrees. Some degenerats will say they deserve it
>>
>>70524106

>don't lump me in with cucks
>makes a cuck post

lol
>>
>>70524035
Already working on that, if she got another run as chancellor I will go full nuts
>>
>>70522706
"Europ? Muslims? Who the fuck cares about that shit. Our tadjik dvornik is working for third of minimal wage and is very diligent."
>>
>>70524049
It's what's often been told, I have no idea of how really true it is. I just imagine french generals wanted to dig up trenches with the Brits and go at it again.
>>
The two people I drink with would agree with it.
One of them is an Indian, on the subject of Brexit he said he didn't "want to see a bunch of darkies keep coming into the UK".
>>
>>70522706
I was at the pub with some of my sisters friends the other day, randomly saw her and her mates and went to say hello. They're all young 16-20ish and weed smoking diehard liberals or at least on the face of it.

I mentioned how al the migrants were fighting aged men thinking I'd start a bit of a debate with the biggests toner there who was proceeding to get high at that very minute and they all turned round and said 'I know' 'They're all men' 'Where are the women and children'. It was very strange to see, I think times are changing in the UK, at least in Wales (it's rare to even see minorities here). Most people are starting to question the whole'refugee' thing and it's no longer an 'unpopular opinion'
>>
>>70522706
My dad would cite how the kebab shop owner down the street always calls him 'brother' and how they always make nice smalltalk and would get sidetracked by more anecdotal bullshit
My mum would deliver unsubstantiated sermons and shake her head and gradually use more childish appellations like 'honey' and 'sweetheart' as her sermon-ing goes further
My younger brother and his atar of 67 will have no idea what I'm talking about

As for friends, I've already lost a group of friends (who were all white, for the notice) because I was vocal about these opinions. My new friends are more sympathetic with what I say, so it'll be fine
>>
I meet with friends just to complain about foreigners / refuges and drink some beers of course
>>
>>70524203
Possibly...

He just hates everyone who isn't English, I almost introduced a German ex gf to him. He probably would have bayonetted her and disowned me.
>>
>>70524106
>We are a country of immigrants.

Last time I checked Paddy McDonald and Giovanni the Guinea weren't chopping off heads and blowing themselves up.
>>
>family
No shit, dickhead.
>friends
Dont have any
>>
>>70523201
you must be from cuckland
>>
>>70522706
anybody who would wear such an ugly tie should be shot immediatly
>>
File: Linda-pic-squared.png (75 KB, 231x231) Image search: [Google]
Linda-pic-squared.png
75 KB, 231x231
Dad hates them

Mom hates them

Sister bought pepper spray
>>
>>70522706

>>"I think that the mass immigration of working age Muslim men to European countries might be a problem."
>Yeah, Russia is a major threat now
>Definitely, Putin is a madman
>I fucking hate Russia
>Me too
>Bartender: who the fuck mentioned Russia here!?
>>
>>70522706
"We should publicly kill all of them in a creative and hilarious fashion"
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-04-10-17h26m40s186.png (374 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-04-10-17h26m40s186.png
374 KB, 600x399
The most racist thing I've read on pol is 100 times more tame than what my parents say about muslims and rapefugees when watching the news.

In social settings I mimic normies and spout sjw rethoric, I even one-up sjw, giving the more uneducated ones such pwnage they secretely turn anti-islam.
>>
>>70522706
>literally did this
>literally lost friends
>but gained one old friend again

Every time I said something they'd bring up Christian extremist... I don't even.

How is that even comparable?
>>
>>70522706
With young women and young male students:
>That's so fucking racist; not all muslims are terrorists, I met a really nice Muslim once, you're just a whitemale and don't understand their struggle.

Working class white males young to old:
>Enoch Powell was right mate; we're digging our own grave.

Middle aged women and middle class men:
>Errrr yeah...it's um...problematic

I always findf every indigenous person here agrees it an issue unless they're young idalistic students, but everyone is quite about it and is reluctant to say anything.

when the EU refferedum and when the 2021 census comes out I think they'll vote with their feet.
>>
>>70523604
Oh, you murderous yugos are my favourite
>>
I can only speak for Scottland since I lived there for some time and went to bars.
Most people would absolutely agree. There were times when someone would agree, but they would say something like ''but I believe we need to help them! I saw that picture of a dead boy on a beach! We need to help them!''. None of them would get hostile. Either they would feel sorry for the Arabs or they'd agree that importing them is going to create a lot of problems.
>>
>>70522706
Friends: agree
Family: disinherit me
>>
>>70522706
Friends would agree
>>
>>70523805
No mate; your entire army collapsing in a week and not realising the Germans could fucking walk around the Maginot Line was treasonous.

Not to mention you fuckers lapped up Marshal Pétain before you were liberated.
>>
>>70523353
Fuck mate. It was obvious bait.

You fucking drongo
>>
>>70523881
>I'm from Aberdeen but speak with an English accent

Why?
>>
>>70524783
As a Scot I would agree. But I live in a pretty working class area so it might not be the norm.
>>
>>70524783
Must have been a long time ago, SNP's turned most of them liberal as fuck.

When preteen girls are being raped in the streets of Edinburgh I'm sure it'll still be England's fault though
>>
>who gives a fuck about europe
>glad those cunts aren't coming here
>if i saw a terrorist i'd knock him the fuck out
>>
>>70524902
Army family
>>
>>70524383
keked
>>
>>70524824
>he doesn't have violently racist parents
>>
>>70522706
my friends and family are intelligent people
nobody would disagree it is a problem and we'd start discussing the true reasons refugees are flooding the place
because that's more interesting and constructive than sitting in a corner mumbling "muh shitskin rapists"
>>
>>70524038
You're still a closet faggot, jeff
>>
File: 1430927410229.jpg (67 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1430927410229.jpg
67 KB, 490x490
>>70522706
I already did last year and lost every social contact with everyone i was on school(before i graduated) and teachers stopped giving me good grades eventough nothing changed. I only have a hand full of friends now and a shitty shitty job but i learned my lesson of never telling a opposite opinion. Im not rich enough to have my own opinion.
>>
>>70524897
>Being a shitcunt apologist

I hope you spill your milkshake from Coles, and stub your toe, mate.
>>
>>70525023
Ah; if you live in Aberdeen it's weird you haven't picked up the accent.

I live in Northern England and there are plenty of people who live here and were raised here yet speak with an RP South East accent and it royally pisses me off.
>>
"Duh"
or
"Serves them right for letting them in"
>>
>>70525193
>Israel

Fuck you've done it now Shabob.
>>
>>70522980

pretty much this except I have a brother who would spout pol memes
>>
>>70525187
I should expand,

Born in Aberdeen
Moved to England (aged 3) with the Army
Then Germany
Then back to Scotland
>>
>>70522706
>acceptable to complain about/make fun of the Poles and Romanians (most of whom are here for a few years to work then go back; if they stay they speak German and have kids pretty much indistinguishable from German kids unless you're autistic about muh genes or something)
>not acceptable to say a word about Africans or Arabs
why

btw I like the Polish more but if it wasn't for the Romanians here literally nothing would get delivered
>>
>>70525100
You mean you'd all sit in the corner and mumble how its America's fault because they bombed the middle east and your country had absolutely no other choice than to let them live in your country, fuck your wifes and become 50% shitskin
>>
>>70525277
hm.. touché
>>
>>70525216
pls don't honor kill me mohammed abdul jaffar ismail
>>
I live in Washington state on the western half, very liberal here.
The general reaction would be some shock and then asking why I think that way with few screaming at me about I'm an intolerant prick and then leaving. My response of course would be "Look this shit up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh#USA_and_the_Oregon_commune:_1981.E2.80.931985 and tell me something similar won't happen".
>>
>>70525277

Shit, France on suicide watch and terrorism alert all at the same time. Guy doesn't know whether to hang himself or detonate his explosive charges.
>>
>>70522706
Despite what the media tries to say, most Americans would not be shocked or offended. In fact, I personally cannot think of a single friend or family worker that wouldn't agree with that statement. The closest I know to pro refugee would say something about how we should still try to carefully vet them because some are good people.
>>
>>70522706
80% agrees, 20% says we NEED to help them. Pointless debate ensues.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (40 KB, 600x693) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
40 KB, 600x693
>>70525414
>pls don't honor kill me mohammed abdul jaffar ismail

>oh. nasty Palsetinians are stabbing us; please send more nukes to your white brothers

t.Netanukeyou
>>
>>70525259
Don't resist intergration mate; if you find your accent slipping embrace it; but don't walk around putting on a Scottish accent; I knew a German guy who did that and it was pretentious as fuck and sounded autistic.
>>
>>70525170
Your lowbrow guttersnipe mudslinging will win you no points around here. "Mate"
>>
>>70522706
"Anon, stop being autistic. We're just out for a drink."
>>
>>70525711
Based Yank
>>
they would be anxious, feel extreme disconfort, depends on their shitty underdeveloped and cuck personality traits they would try to censor, leave the conversation, get indignant or mad

To face someone with confidence triggers weak beings, and it's pointless after all.
>>
well my leftists friends (mostly women) would never argue with me, they change the subject. most male friends will simply agree and make jokes about it, which is fun.
my dad is a leftist but would agree with me on this. mother dont wish to argue with me, ever. sister is a leftist but agree with me as well.
people i dont know often agree with me because i make a pretty good case that refugees are scum.
Islam is the worst religion on earth.
>>
>>70522706
>What is the reaction of the people you are with?

I reckon the girl on the left of pic related would react with immediate fellatio.
You can see it in her eyes, craving a mouthful of redpill.
>>
The UK is probably odd in that the traditional mid left wingers, IE the Union men who have voted labour tend to resent immigration far more than the Centre right conservatives who have their base in the middle class.

Labour panders heavily to ethnic minorities though so for a working class Briton it's literally a choice between being fucked on immigration (more so than already) or being fucked economically.
>>
>>70522706
They would agree and philosophise with me why that could be. But we would all agree yeah.
>>
>>70523805

Now this is shitposting
>>
>>70522706
"No shit, Sherlock. You think the pope might be catholic?"
>>
My brother and my mother both hate muslims, and my bro hates niggers and homos.
>>
>>70522706
"How could you! They need our support more than ever now! George Bush ruined their homeland and Obama can't fix it himself!"
>>
>>70524726

There are 0.0001 Christian Extremists for every 1 1 Muslim Extremist though
>>
>>70525631
I moved back to England now, much prefer it.
>>
>>70522706
I'd get a free drink. Depending on the bar
>>
>>70522706
All my friend and family would agree
>>
File: redcoatfeels.jpg (11 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
redcoatfeels.jpg
11 KB, 198x254
>>70522706
اسكت أنا أحاول أن يمارس الجنس مع زوجتك
>>
>>70526292
Where abouts?

To be honest I hate cities but always found the Scots more embracing than the South East English.
>>
>>70525855
>Islam is the worst religion on earth
>lives in Israel where the shitskins are on your doorstep
>nation of kikes
If this wasn't the general consensus of the Israelis I'd be surprised. Nothing more redpilling than real life experience.

Also Britbong in Switzerland, so
>friends (depends who)
>'b-but thats racist anon, we have to help them'
>'maybe they should stay in their own countries and fight'
>'they're economic migrants anyway'
Aside from the minority a lot of my friends are based or are willing to listen to my arguments as to why rapefugees aren't welcome.

>family
>left wing sister would call me a racist
>mother says 'we should help them', but voiced disgust after hearing about the Cologne attacks on new years
>dad (who is based in some ways) would say something like 'why don't their neighbours take them?' I would hope
Sister is a tumblrite leftist, sadly it's hard to steer her away from that poisonous ideology when she refuses to listen to opinions that she disagrees with
>>
>>70524341
What does he think of Aussies and kiwis? And to a lesser extent Canadians and Americans.
>>
Everyone will agree desu
>>
>>70522706
Family
>dad agrees
>brother makes jokes about sending a pig into the refugee centers.
>mom agrees
>sister is to young to understand what's going on in the world

My friends.
>the guy friends will for the most part agree
>female friends will get mad.
>girlfriend would agree

Random people
>if in city. Probably get beat up
>rural would probably get wierd looks.
>>
Had a conversation with my Grandad about it on friday and he got passionate about it.

>Me: Oh I know; don't mind housing the Syrians in camps and resitering them like we did with the Bosniaks but they're mostly Pakistanis and Algerians an all sorts.

>Grandad: What gets me is they're fighting gae; if my dad and my grandad hadn't of gone to fight with thousands of others then we'd be having this conversation in German; can't understand why they run and don't stay and fight.
>>
>>70526537
Anglosphere lads are pretty much welcomed here; you intergrate well within a single generation and are for the most part from the same stock.
>>
>>70522706
>tfw one of your relatives is a coalburner single mother and you make /pol/ statements
Our entire family circle is dysfunctional anyway.
>>
>>70525167
You need to find the happy medium where you can share your opinion and normal moderate people , while they may not agree, won't think you are some hateful asshole.
>>
>>70522706
They tell me that my point of view is too moderate and then procede to have a 1+ hour long discussion about the glories of fascist Italy and how these fucking socialists ruined the country after the war.
>>
>>70522706
Family would agree , they are rational about how dangerous this situation is.

Friends : fuck those Muslims cunts , they will destroy Europe .

I don't associate with leftists
>>
>>70522706
I live in Raleigh, North Carolina (USA)
We should start documenting where we live so that we can know what areas are more redpilled than others.
NC is one of the few based states to refuse to take refugees.

My mom and dad would fully agree with what I'm saying, and my moms a diehard hillary democrat. My friends would also agree completely. My liberal sisters are too fucking stupid to know enough of what's going on to form an opinion, and probably go with "muh feelins"
>>
>>70522706
My girlfriend is not so fond of going to bars lately, but in general people would drink to that.
>>
File: 1459825503958.jpg (108 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
1459825503958.jpg
108 KB, 760x797
>>70522706
>Yeah, I think we should exterminate all muslims!
>Wait a second, that's not what I meant at all...
>I don't care, fuck their islam, there is no place for them here

I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
Depends on the people I'm with ranging from rational discussion with people agreeing or disagreeing to "kill all niggers".

I mostly hang out with liberal university leftists who have started to pretty much agree that this whole immigration shit doesn't exactly work.
>>
File: 1457767140418.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1457767140418.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>>70524106
>We are a country of immigrants.
I love this line. Yes, we're a nation of immigrants, but we're a nation of specific immigrants.

>Europeans discover new land
>build their own culture on it
>more Europeans come over
>even more
>and more
>an extremely tiny amount of non-whites come in
>they're too insignificant to have an impact on the country
>other races on a mass scale want in 150-200 years later
>2016 comes
>"lol guise, I swer we're a country of immigrants!! xD" - (You)
>>
>>70526441
Merseyside,

I went to secondary School in Scotland and worked in construction logistics in Edinburgh and I found myself singled out a fair bit at school for my accent and in Edinburgh if I had bad news for a client, half the time they would instantly resort to shouting abuse at me about being an English prick.

One guy politely asked me who I was voting for in the Indy ref and I said "probably no, always considered myself British" and got a torrent of abuse saying I don't deserve a vote and I should fuck of home etc.

I prefer England because I don't get shit based on my accent
>>
>>70522706
Lads would be like fuck oath send them back or shoot em.
>>
>>70522706
Most people I'm with would agree, with spectrum of opinions varying from "we should make sure to integrate them into our culture and to screen out terrorist operatives" through "we should help them in Middle East, but mass immigration into Europe ought not to be allowed", "I don't give a shit, this is not our problem" to even "kill them all". Maybe, just maybe, one or two people would actually openly disagree with this statement. Don't forget Poles are racist as fuck and Western-style censorship (both implicit and explicit) is nowhere in sight.
>>
>>70524067
Germany, land of the cuck
>>
>>70522706
luckily my whole family are ukip supporters and would just agree, i wouldn't call them redpilled, they're just mindlessly conservative, it's really annoying when i try to explain the actual socio economic basis to them and they just keep trying to agree with me with circular logic, but i guess it's better than having a labour family.
>>
>>70522706
They all agree and we continue drinking
>>
>>70526537
Don't know about Aus Nz and Can, he doesn't like Americans though, calls them "Crass Bum Bag wearing buffoons"
>>
Everyone agrees, even that one liberal leaning faggot says that he agrees although not all of them are probably that bad.

that's something that communism did right
>>
>>70522706

Depends where you go. People are very against immigration where I live
>>
>>70522706
3/4 of the people I would possibly be hanging with either know my position on this already or agree with it.

Texas, for what it's worth. We're already dealing with taco-flavored immigrants, kebab-flavored would almost be fun to see with our blacks and spics here in Houston.

Ship 'em all south of Richmond, see how they fare.
>>
>>70524519
Classic Baltic.
>>
>>70522706
Most people would agree.
>>
>>70522706
-working age
+military age
>>
>>70523805

And yet you hear how French soldiers sat in cafes in Paris and surrendered when the Germans arrived
>>
>>70522841
>family
Uncle Bob agrees, my brother cracks a joke in vague support of me, my father disagrees for the sake of having an argument rather than any conviction, my grandfather tells us all a very loud story about how Indians are dishonest, and everyone else is horrified and tries to change the topic.

>friends
They assume I'm making some 2deep4u point, like when I argued that first time offenders should be legally allowed to choose between corporal punishment and jail time, and we move on to calling each other racial slurs, complaining about or complimenting the beer, and saying Jeff and Sally should break up.
>>
>>70527251
>Merseyside

Holy fuck if you find the Scousers and wools more appealing than the Scots then they must have give you some royal shit.

Come over the Pennines so I can give you a hug and tell you everything will be fine; Scots tend to be Xenophobic cunts but only towards the English.

They're still salty about Culloden mate.
>>
>>70523690
>everyone deserves a better life whether they're refugees or illegal immigrants
Calmly explain that current recipients of these immigrants are experiencing the opposite of a better life.

Even those within those countries that are not immediately within proximity of these refugees are being indirectly impacted by the financial drain.
>>
>>70522706
majority will agree and my bitch ass sister will go on a rant about racist trump and how shes so embarrassed to be related to us (shes 36)
>>
>>70525277
New Zeland bringing the heat
>>
There's a 50/50 shot I wasn't even the one who brought it up
>>
>>70523690

>Everyone deserves a better life
>But not white people who want to live in their own culture with low crime, good services, etc. etc.
>>
>Old work colleagues:
Yeah they are also there are far too many niggers!
>Middle aged work colleagues:
Run the spectrum.
>Young work colleagues:
Say nothing or support them.
>Young unemployed friends:
OPEN BORDERS NOW! TAX THE RICH!
>Best friend who I secretly suspect is a Jew:
We should let them all in. It will be good for the economy. All poor people are equally dirt on my shoe. *Rubs hands*
>>
Far from representative, but basically this.

Family: No shit, can we talk about something less depressing?

Friends: No shit, now look at this video I found on /pol/.
>>
File: marv2.jpg (18 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
marv2.jpg
18 KB, 342x342
Have any of you guys ever thought about meeting up with other /pol/locks IRL? I haven't done this yet, but the guys over at TRS always talk about how successful their meetups are, and how they have plenty of mostly non-autistic fun, etc. Apparently they recently attended NPI and went to some shitty karaoke bar afterward and started doing random Roman salutes in the middle of it all, and since there were so many of them, nobody could do anything and many keks were had
>inb4 autism, they were just taking the piss
also they were still dressed in their fancy NPI clothes, makes me chuckle

>>70524407
what is your opinion on the classic Marvin?
>>
File: Refugees fleeing the Huns.jpg (74 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Refugees fleeing the Huns.jpg
74 KB, 600x300
>>70522706
>Well, My concern is the threat of a terrorist using the refugee crisis to make his way to Europe or American and launch an attack.

Yeah, because you can't just get a visitor's visa like millions of other people every year and buy everything you need at a local Wal-Mart. We're not as cucked as Europeans but too dumb or timid to fully hit the nail on the head of this issue.

It is not and never was an issue of safety from Islamic terror or Islamic State personnel. It is economic, it is cultural, it is religious and it is ethnic. It is not and never has been an issue of terrorism.

If we let millions of random, single, unemployed men of fighting age, immigrate to our countries it will increase crime, competition for jobs, strain on the social system, competition for partners, tip the cultural balance in favor of their foreign culture so that their norms and practices will consume ours, tip the religious balance in favor of Islam so that Muslims may impose their will, religious morals and Islamic jurisprudence and most importantly, what cannot ever be fully recovered from, change the makeup of our genepool that our people wil no longer look themselves generations from now, will no longer have the same blood, and lose themselves forever.

But try explaining why any of that matter to a socially liberal, fiscally conservative American. Terrorism, and leave it at that...
>>
>>70527948

Never will I meet anybody off this site
>>
>>70527929

Based friends are based
>>
>>70527948
I know a meetup would be very possible here in Houston, there's plenty of /pol/acks here.

I feel like it could be fun if it was 21+ and alcohol was involved. Wouldn't want any underageb& autists.
>>
>>70524275
My cousin used to always defend Turks based on the one kebab shop she liked to injest salmonella at after a night out. Her Mum divorced my Uncle and started fucking a roach who then ran away with a bunch of her savings. I kek'd.
>>
>>70527687
I did visit the Orkney's a few times and found the Islander's lovely people. I think rural areas aren't to bad, but I lived in Arbroath, Dundee and Edinburgh (worked in the shit part) so quite SNP leaning folks in those parts.

I'm probably salty because my sisters Jock ex boyfriend battered her last month and fucked off back to Scotland before I could break his legs.
>>
File: 1403837819846.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1403837819846.gif
2 MB, 600x338
Mate's would probably agree with me but I did that once at a friends party. thank Christ I was to fuck to understand what I'd done
>>
>>70522706
I told this to my parents and they agreed with me and my mom and I have had insightful conversations about what's going on in Europe.

She told me that it's not right to try and fuck with another country's heritage, especially if you live in a shithole like Romania and have nothing else to live for except the sewers and spray paint

in fact she's my best friend because although she gets angry at me for saying nigger and kikes, she doesn't dismiss my arguements
>>
>>70527948
I wont even play vidya with people from /v/ after my last experience with it.
>>
>>70528003
To be fair, police would probably show up and plant a bike tire on you as probable cause to arrest everyone in the area. At least you're secure beneath watchful eyes.
>>
>>70522706
I do it all the time. Some bitch but they are liberal so either no education or needed 4 plus certification to get their jobs. So I point out that the one without education works a shit job how would someone be able to succeed with less than they have while they can't make it here. Thw ones with educations I point out the same, that even a teacher there does not have the required minimum qualifications to do the same here. They are by default all unskilled because even what they do know doesnt meet our licensing or credential standards.
>>
>>70528189
people from /v/ are 17 years old and severely socially impaired... /pol/ is a huge board and people who go to sites like TRS self-select as young adults with things to do other than F5ing this shitty place

you can easily find a large group of adults who are fashy and/or /pol/locks
>>
>>70524755
I generally hear people saying they should fuck off and die before I even say anything but I don't know many who would bring up Powell to be honest.
>>
File: go with 'sexy bitch'.gif (989 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
go with 'sexy bitch'.gif
989 KB, 500x280
>>70522706
Let's say we're there with 10 people
>2 people make moderate statements of fact that more or less agree with you while still distancing themselves from your position as much as possible
>3 say "I don't really care about politics"
>another 2 would give you one of a thousand pre-programmed neutral statements like, "We're all migrants" or "There's room for love everywhere"
>1 might say nothing but make meaningful eye contact (this is the average /pol/tard)
>the last 2 will absolutely lose their fucking shit and everyone will suddenly have to either agree with them or face harsh social repercussions because their victim status is unquestionable
>>
>>70527872
>OPEN BORDERS NOW! TAX THE RICH!
Don't they realise that if they opened the borders, there would be ''''''''''literally'''''''''''''' no jobs for them/or it would make it even harder to get a job? jfc.
>>
File: 1447636446851.png (285 KB, 645x544) Image search: [Google]
1447636446851.png
285 KB, 645x544
>>70522706
Lefty friends wouldn't reply but quietly think I'm the worst person that they can imagine.
Righty friends would agree.
>>
>>70528360
They are unemployed for a reason. It was only the building industry that was effected in our economic crash. They have free college educations and many english speaking countries that would gladly have them and they are still here unemployed or working retail.
>>
>>70528359
Oh, I should say though. If you're in the right area
>9 people will say "Goddamn right" and start talking about how this is 'just like bringin' niggers from Africa'
>1 young female will quietly fume and say nothing but, "I'm moving to X city" afterward.
>>
>>70522706
My friends and family already know where I stand on shit like this.
>>
>>70525711
>not discussing politics while drinking with mates
Do you never get past small talk?
>>
>>70528338
Had a conversation with a few old people about ti and Powell came up twice; the younger people missed it but anyone over 60 tends to go ti Powell for reference because he was right in his estimations.
>>
My favorite incident with an SJW was when within just a handful of sentences, he managed to say that abortion should be legal in all circumstances, unless the child has some disability. Then its wrong to abort them.

I managed to collect myself and not do a spit take. In response I said "Your telling women what they can do with their own bodies. Isnt that a bit Nazi ish?"

Screaming and shouting followed and I just laughed. Thanks for equipping me to battle these retards /pol/.
>>
File: 1388872380814.jpg (519 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1388872380814.jpg
519 KB, 1600x1200
>>70522706
>"Might? It already is, anon!"

Funny that you created this thread. About a week ago we came across this topic with my boss. He said that all "rucnikari" (which could be translated as ragheads) should fuck off from where they came. And he works as a respected software architect

God I love living in a non cucked country
>>
> Family
Brother would just look at me confused since he isn't on the bright side, but he would agree.
Father would go on a rant about how all of those goatfuckers should be killed and how it's all the jews fault.
> Friends
Well I was playing Dota with friends the other day, and a guy on their team was complaining how they all harassed him because he was a muslim, and that they were nazis.
> Friend 1: so am i
> Friend 2: what's wrong with being nazi
> Friend 3: we all are you fucking muslim
> Friend 2: muslims should die in a ditch somewhere in africa
> friend 3: scum of the earth
> friend 3: gg death to all muslims
So it's pretty chill.
>>
>>70528692
It's true. The last Czech I talked to was a an engineer and highly educated in the competitive uni system of the old Eastern Bloc before he defected. He said he was glad to see them drown in the sea, as it meant "one less monkey making it to Europe". You guys will probably have to sweep west and reclaim the mongrelized ruins of Germany in a century's time.
>>
>>70523992
Tja? Are You Polish?
>>
>>70522706
They agree.
>>
>>70529404
Tja, Naja, Na... all very common in german.
>>
>>70530168
Same as Evet, hayır or teşekkürler
>>
>>70522706
Most men and maybe half of women in burger land would agree. The pro immigration half of women is loud as fuck.
>>
>>70522706
>Why so softly, mate? Just send them all to Buttfuckistan! Fuck those nigger cunts! Actually, who fucking called it 5 years ago? WE DID!
That might be the reaction I'd get from my buddies.
>>
>>70522706
they hesitantly agree while the topic shifts back to state pensions
>>
File: 541703-original1-n2bwi.jpg (291 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
541703-original1-n2bwi.jpg
291 KB, 800x529
Nod in agreement. Some people would say it does not concern us.
>>
>>70524132
Pretty much this...
>>
I've talked about the Muslim immigration problems in Europe with friends and they stare at me blank-faced. 90% of them have no idea what I'm talking about. My age group is woefully uneducated about the issues of the world, fuck they barely know anything about American politics

My parents and I are on the same page though, we constantly talk shit about Merkel and the Islamification of Germany/Europe. They slant even further to the right than I do
>>
>>70522706
everyone looks at me and says "you think..."
>>
Everyone would agree. We don't have Muslims in this country, so our leftist media don't waste its time sucking muslim dicks and trying to convince normal people to do the same.
>>
>>70522706

Honestly people bring it up with me all the time when I'm out because I work in law. People are afraid I think, even in nations who haven't been affected like mine. I just play it low key ''we should always enforce the law, refugees should stay in country of first landing'' very generic answer etc etc

Last person to say it to me was a black woman which was a surprise, but then she was a britbong who lived in ME as a child for a few years and had a negative opinion from first hand experience. Can't beat the glorious first hand exp. All the cognitive dissonance in the world melts away as soon as you actually walk through one of the ''neighbourhoods''
>>
>>70522706
Work all over the world so no friends. Only co-workers.
Once when the subject of refuges came up between me and my colleagues during work hours I proposed my solution to problem. Let them all in, but only if they agree to fallowing:
- You have to be implanted with a chip
- All coming in will have to be grouped in 30 persons groups
- All have to deposit they money in some institution (didn’t give much thought where)
- They can use their many via special card (like credit/debit card but issued by government in which country they registered – to track them better)
- All have one year to learn language of country in which You want to stay
- If someone from this 30 person group fucks up (criminal charges/terrorism/not learning language) all of them are deported back. ALL OF THEM
They said I’m too liberal. And I should look for my cock
My wife says that is to liberal but if this includes children (below 6 years age) and women I’m to harsh (then I am)
>>
File: Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png (100 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png
100 KB, 1920x960
>"That's for sure. I'm about to chug Allah this pint to that."

t. Alberta
>>
>>70522706
I'd say, based on bars I frequent, that Americans who work for a living between the ages of 21-40ish are almost entirely for Donald Trump, against Immigration of Muslims and Mexicans/south and Central Americans, and think Hillary is a joke.
>>
>>70523353
Aus fell for own countries shitpost. Ahahahahahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 819x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 819x564
Get a loud OATH from all the boys in the pub. God bless
>>
File: ;e;.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
;e;.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>70522706
half of my family are fascist and the other are conservatives

But all of them are xenophobic
>>
>>70522706
You don't discuss your political views in public. It results in 0 change. Always go with the flow of your pack, this is normie code 101. You keep your power level to you ready to unleash it on the day of the rise.
>>
>>70531678
the same with mah friends (with few exceptions
>>
Stupid SJWs answers probably,

Or maybe not, because it's about muslims
>>
I say it quite often in front of black people and they hilariously agree with me.
>>
>>70522706
Friends would wholeheartedly agree. Parents would call me racist, the rest of my extended family would agree but tell me to STFU about politics at a social gathering.
>>
Clapping
>>
>>70523212
Are your friends students? A few of us are normal people, but we're surrounded by mad leftists so we have as little to do with them as possible. My campus is a little pocket of tumblr surrounded by street after street of redpill. My uni friends are all right wing as fuck, but we live off campus and basically only associate with the uni when necessary for our studies. Most of the people we know are in construction or something similar.
>>
>>70522706
My entire family would stop eating, look at me in shock, and say:
"Whaddya mean. 'might' be a problem? GAS MUSLIMS RACE WAR NOW"
>>
All my friends would agree with me.
>>
>I think that the mass immigration of working age Muslim men to European countries might be a problem."
>zgadza się, jebane muzułmańskie kurwy, do pieca należy ich wpierdolic
>hitler siÄ™ w grobie przewraca
>przewraca? To chyba z prędkością sokowirowki
>jebac tych gwalcicieli pierdolonych, jakbym mógł to bym wziął karabin i ich rozpierdolil serią
>otworzyć obozy Auschwitz znowu dla tych jebanych kurew
>PIERDOLONE CIAPAKI KURWA, NAPALMEM TYCH SKURWIELI
>>
File: 1452897474428.jpg (368 KB, 2016x1311) Image search: [Google]
1452897474428.jpg
368 KB, 2016x1311
>>70522706
They would correct me
>Anon, not "might be", but it is a problem.
Then we would rant about the fucking sandniggers.

>feels good having a redpilled family and friends
>>
>>70523667
My grandad also constantly shat on the French whenever their names came it. It was great.
>>
>>70528252
>F5ing
>He doesn't use Appchan X
>>
File: BMay.jpg (168 KB, 1012x1387) Image search: [Google]
BMay.jpg
168 KB, 1012x1387
>>70522706
>tfw bringing up racial issues with grandma in public always results in her saying "nigger" like fifty times
>>
File: aryanMasterRace.jpg (292 KB, 958x921) Image search: [Google]
aryanMasterRace.jpg
292 KB, 958x921
>>70527948
Sounds pretty rapey, desu.
>>
>dad : yeah no one wants sand niggers here.
>mom: fuck anyone who isn't murican
>>
>>70534005
it's a figure of speech ya dip

how does appchan X compare to 4chanX?
>>
Would probably get "hell yeah it's a problem", or depending on who might be there "fuck those hajji bastards" or similar reply.
>>
File: cGBakEp.png (160 KB, 1920x983) Image search: [Google]
cGBakEp.png
160 KB, 1920x983
>>70534493
AppChan X was a fork of 4chan X when 4chan X went on developmental hiatus.

It has a few more features and is a little more comfy in general.

I have used 4chan X in a long time, but AppChan X is super customizable, you can basically modify every element on the page however you like.

I'm not sure if 4chan X has conversation threading. Pic related.
>>
>>70522706
With my friends? We'd start talking about how we'd start a gun running operation into Europe in order to help those idiots uncuck themselves

FBI plz no bully
>>
>>70534884
nice, does it do that automatically? 4chanx has threading but you have to click each reply
>>
File: R8OObsy.png (64 KB, 1479x801) Image search: [Google]
R8OObsy.png
64 KB, 1479x801
>>70535144
It's the last setting on the Script tab.
>>
>>70522706
They say Damn right anon 0:
>>
>>70533932
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-way/
>>
>>70535224
Nice, thanks
>>
>>70522706
Friends and family all agree that they should be nuked and the discussion usually stops there kek.
>>
>>70522706
>Obviously, it can't be good to have that many people in one place
>Yeah, displaced black people from the coast become thieves here in the city. Poor guys.
>>
>>70535224
>>70535410
>have to F5 to have comments thread automatically
is this toggleable?

also does it have a reply catcher of any sort? Chrome's notifications don't seem to work reliably on OSX
>>
File: 1459895603995.jpg (82 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459895603995.jpg
82 KB, 1000x1000
>>70522706
I do this weekly in the gym lockeroom here in NC and it's met with agreement and raucous clapping. All true but the clapping.
>>
>"I think that the mass immigration of working age Muslim men to European countries might be a problem."

>ya think!?

Everyone who is not a minority and not sucking a minority cock knows this to be true. TRUMP won Georgia
>>
>>70522706
Are you some sort of bloody racist like that nazi Farage?
>>
>>70522706
"niggers should go back to Africa"
t. bartender I met today
>>
>>70522706
If you take working people out of a country, what do you think that does to the remaining people of that country?

We are hurting more than we are helping. Keeping the people of Syria or whatever country we have immigrants from poor.
>>
>>70522706
everyone within 500km radius agrees
>>
File: 1460201610311.jpg (19 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1460201610311.jpg
19 KB, 346x346
>ever revealing your power level
You make me sick
>>
File: Md3wBSr.png (78 KB, 743x763) Image search: [Google]
Md3wBSr.png
78 KB, 743x763
>>70535473
Well, for the UI to thread, it would have to shift everything around on the page with no refresh, which is pretty weird.

Ironically, after my F5 comment, I do occasionally F5 to rethread a thread, but generally only if I opened the thread and walked away for 30 minutes.

You can have it doublebeep if someone posts responding to you. I just turn on the highlights. Plus, there's an exclamation mark on the tab icon when that happens.
>>
File: 1459354242309.png (3 MB, 800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1459354242309.png
3 MB, 800x1800
>>70535581
Yeah, just like my story. The south ain't dum as dey say.
>>
>>70522706
Six months ago I was literally met with "Are you a xenophobe?".

but I am a foreigner in Germany myself, so I said "am I then against myself?"

Nowadays, after subtle and not-so subtle redpilling they mostly close their mouths, get a look like staring at something far away, and just shrug.

Eventually, brainwashing can not disguise that the sky is blue.

There are still extreme brainwashing cases though.
>>
>>70535778
I ain't need no fancy high school diploma to know that these sand niggers is bad news!
>>
File: 1460178043065.jpg (169 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1460178043065.jpg
169 KB, 1294x852
>>70535814
Shit makes me sick
>>
>>70522706
My parents would agree, my sister would call me racist, and my brother probably isn't even aware of the migrant crisis.

I can only think of one friend who'd agree, but he's German and knows about what's happening there. The rest would call me racist because they're diehard SNP.

Such is life in Glasgow.
>>
File: us-nccsa.gif (5 KB, 325x216) Image search: [Google]
us-nccsa.gif
5 KB, 325x216
>>70535991
DUNE COONS AND REGULAR COONS GET OUT, REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1452642437052.jpg (73 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1452642437052.jpg
73 KB, 800x532
>>70522706
>that feel when no redpilled friends

What is the point of even having friends if they aren't redpilled?

How could you even consider them friends?

Forever alone. 4chan my home
>>
>>70523219
This. Everybody is too worried about what's going on right in front of them or what's on Facebook. Heads are in the sand.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 206x223
Small town californian here

We alphas all say fuck those goat fucking terrorists around here
>>
File: 1460176117894.jpg (110 KB, 960x767) Image search: [Google]
1460176117894.jpg
110 KB, 960x767
>>70536447
Can you attack LA and Hollywood while wearing hijab and niqqab pls
>>
>>70536655
No

We have too many women to impregnate and protect to throw our lives away. Find some beta cuckolds to do that shit
>>
>>70522706
We had this discussion so may thimes there would be nothing new to say.
>>
>>70536232
conquer their minds and pill them
unless you are a cuck of your own
>>
>>70522706
Friends: All would agree but maybe two of them (one's a "progressive" and the other is a Hillary supporter)
Family: All would agree but my stepmom, who's a green party supporter.

Most people I know are against the """refugee""" invasion of Europe, and most are libertarian-leaning or fascist.

Cleveland, OH, btw.
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.