[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europe has developed the biggest and most important civilizations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: HIS2465.jpg (42 KB, 902x1309) Image search: [Google]
HIS2465.jpg
42 KB, 902x1309
>Europe has developed the biggest and most important civilizations in the history of the world because of landscaping and wild life very easy level in Europe.
>People of the rest of the world should emigrate to Europe because they have it harder and we have it easy.

Is that what he really wanted to say, isn't it? Fucking kike
>>
You think 8 IQ points is the difference between straw huts and cathedrals?
>>
>>70521092
>>70521345

>WHITES ARE SUPERIOR BECAUSE OUR ENVIRONMENT IS HARSHER AND REQUIRES INTELLIGENCE AS A TRAIT TO BE PASSED ON

>Environment has nothing to do with why whites are superior to all other races

Please stop. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>70521092
Everything below the Sahara is fertile. They don't even have a winter where Nothing grows. They can pick food from plants and trees all year.

Europeans have a harsh environment that's driven us to act collectively and intelligently,

Sub Saharan Africans just fight and breed

No collective culture
>>
>>70521575

>he casually forgets to mention drought, seasonal differences, locusts, tsetse, malaria, dengue...

Dont be silly now.
>>
>>70521691
>Winters where you literally die if you can't get inside a building
>black plague straight up killing a third of europe
Our ancestors didn't have it easy either
>>
>>70521575
Are you having fun fucking kids and trannies?
>>
>>70521996
And that is only the beggining
>>
>>70521996

>Winters where you literally die if you can't get inside a building

>super fertile soil
>no natural plague that destroys entire crops
>no diseases like malaria
>alot of mammals, little to no venomous animals
>easy to domesticate and breed animals

Noone said "easy", were talking about environmental detriments to developing civilisation.

>black plague straight up killing a third of europe

Where did the black plague originate again?

Care to refresh my memory?
>>
>>70521092

I like how he doesnt mention that those donesticated animals didnt happen so easily. They were taken and bred to be docile and weak, artificial evolution. Like how humans turned wolves into dogs. He's telling me that the rest of the world except for Asia couldnt do the same thing? That diseases and harsh environments are exclusive to the rest of the world except for Europe?

This is most certainly not influenced by anti European sentiments. Not at all.
>>
File: third_world_map.jpg (38 KB, 550x321) Image search: [Google]
third_world_map.jpg
38 KB, 550x321
>>70521575
oh yeah right
>>
>>70522339

>he doesnt understand basic geography and climatology

Do you understand the concept of high average temperature allowing for insects to inhabit, which are 99% the vectors of disease?
>>
>>70522413
>Turkey
>Greece
>First World
Top kek

Greece is Second World for sure and Turkey is barely Second World
>>
>>70522413
>Europe
>first world
>>
File: 1458163679400.jpg (13 KB, 300x407) Image search: [Google]
1458163679400.jpg
13 KB, 300x407
>>70522311

>Where did the black plague originate again?

Are we talking about the desease or niggers here?
>>
>>70522413
wait why is Greenland a third world nation?
>>
>>70522806

>German "humour"
>>
>>70522596

>What is the Marshall Plan

Mentally retarded Amerifat doesn't even know his own history
>>
Europe is a result of Germanic tribes being civilized by cosmopolitan mediterranean and North African people.
>>
Diamond makes everyone so angry lmao

its just a book
>>
>>70522863

>he fell for the marshall plan meme

DonĀ“t know about other countries but it barely had an impact for germany.
>>
>>70521092
they put whites into the deadliest environment in the world and we turned it into one of the most developed nations in the world in 200 years. Australia should be a prime example on why western culture is superior.
>>
>>70521345

Romans, Celts, and Germanics are genetically very close to each other as far as I know. Yes Romans built massive cities with temples, statues, schools, and libraries; Celts built towns made up of large "huts" and hillforts across the highlands; and Germans lived in tiny villages of shit huts in the woods.

I don't know enough about genetics to deny that it plays a role in a civilisation's prosperity, but the geography is clearly also a major factor
>>
>>70521092
I love diamond because he was the catalyst for the biggest red pill on the subject , Understanding Human History - micheal heart
>>
>>70521345

Africa has some of the most fertile land on the planet. If you're trying to imply Europe is fertile and Africa isn't I have some news for you bud:

You aren't just fucking stupid, you're retarded. You are "I've gotten high off inhaling nothing but my own farts and excrement for the last 20 years" retarded. You're, "The best part about sniffing glue is draping a wet sock across my face and coating it with spray paint" retarded.
>>
>>70521092
How does his argument account for Asian success?
>>
>>70522413
israel is first world
>>
>>70522413
>Finland
>First world

simply ebin :DD
>>
>>70523528
Also whites have proven civilization can be sustained and prosper in africa, it is huge and rich in resources
>Rhodesia
>South Africa
mhmm, I do wonder who ruined those societies
>>
>>70521092
>Is that what he really wanted to say, isn't it? Fucking kike

No, Jared wanted to demonstrate how geography had a huge impact on human history and development. Europe isn't unique really, the far east is basically the same because of latitude, just had different history.
>>
>>70521092
He is an utter moron.
>>
File: 1427414243716.jpg (9 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1427414243716.jpg
9 KB, 221x225
>>70522596
>>70522777
>>70522846
>>70523587

did i fucking triggered amerifags ?
oh well sorry burger-san
>>
>>70524224
He's talking about white people not really giving a fuck about Zebras.
>The fact remains that, even when Europeans experienced with livestock reach South Africa, they did experiment with zebras but abandoned them, suggesting that there really are obstacles to domesticating zebras.
http://www.jareddiamond.org/Jared_Diamond/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel.html
>>
File: france-national-team.jpg (175 KB, 964x635) Image search: [Google]
france-national-team.jpg
175 KB, 964x635
>>70524651

Its so sad that we are whiter than France and we have to deal with all of the fucking niggers and spics that Spain, France and England brought or made over here.
>>
File: pol destroys ggs.png (484 KB, 1084x2340) Image search: [Google]
pol destroys ggs.png
484 KB, 1084x2340
>>70521092
>>
How come Arabs have always been more successful than blacks if they live in a more barren land?
>>
>>70524716
>Why domesticate this animal all over again when we already have the work done with horses.

Zebras are far from untamable and with a few generations of breeding late they would be domesticated. Like with wolves. Wolves arnt domesticated but dogs are still descended from them.
>>
>>
>>70524853

Because white privile-

Because of systemic racis-

Because of colonialis-

Uhhhh, I'm not sure but I am pretty sure its somehow white peoples fault.
>>
File: chink-wheelbarrow.png (74 KB, 280x237) Image search: [Google]
chink-wheelbarrow.png
74 KB, 280x237
>>70521092
Jared Diamond thinks that wheels are only useful if you have pack animals to drag carts.

Fucking idiot.

"Academic" kikes with no familiarity whatsoever with manual labor really annoy me.
>>
>>70523709
Congratulations on your promotion!
>>
>>70524890
How did domesticated horses come to be anyway?
Did a guy walking around the forest see one of those huge, strong animals and think "Sweet, dude, I bet I'd be the envy of the village if I could get that thing to obey me"
And then the madman actually managed it and everyone else was like "I need to get me one of those too"
>>
>>70526859
probably started with one guy finding/stealing an infant horse and training it from birth
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.