[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paki minister wants to remove king
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15
File: pakkis.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pakkis.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>Be Tadja Hadjik
>Filthy paki degenerate
>Puppet of Jens Stoltenberg
>Wants to remove the rightful owner off the Kingdom of Norway, the decendant of the nordic Gods. Thousands of years of tradition.
>newspapers has never seen and censored so many comments on poor kingdom wrecking paki
>SJW goes nuts... you know what to do pol. her twitter is attached. Comments are open on some still but fb.

Rape her! Rape the paki traitor online, show her what online abuse is! Paki fucking traitor whore PUUUUUUUURGE
FUCK OFF BACK TO PAKI LAND YOU WHORE

Let her rip guys:
https://twitter.com/HadiaTajik

some sauce, mostly excuses from SJW / cultural marxists (jews own all media now)

wants to remove king
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/hadia-tajik/ap-tajik-vil-fjerne-kongen/a/23653568/

"uuh people are attacking me.... my feeels.. I only wanted to end the kingdom and get a caliphate"
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/meninger/sosiale-medier/reagerer-paa-tajik-hets-ta-dere-sammen-folkens/a/23655651/

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks/politikk/Hadia-Tajik-tok-oppgjor-med-hetsen-8424330.html

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/lan-marie-nguyen-berg/mdg-lan-snakket-med-ap-hadia-om-hetsen/a/23656003/
>>
>>70520612
>shitposting and targeting people and giving them a reason to pull the victim card
pro-tip: You want to go subtle about it, she's in leader position of the cry-and-whine side of the political spectrum.

Banter = okay

directed attacks on person = not okay
>>
File: 1455716573850.jpg (31 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1455716573850.jpg
31 KB, 400x500
>Sooon
They are making this happen! Step by Step, it's irreversable now.

I answer to one man, that is my king and him only. For king and fatherland! Out with these parasites.

NORWAY IS NOT PAKISTAN
>>
>>70520763
rush I just read it, got infuriated and just about to hit the weight here. We need more of these, this is a fucking serious matter.

Look at all those commie/greens/multikulti/SJW traitors protect her in their jew papers nobody buys
>>
File: flag_of_dardania.png (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
flag_of_dardania.png
100 KB, 1024x768
>>70520612
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT THE FUCK??????
DEPORT THE RACE TRAITORS!!!!!!
!!!
>>
>>70520909
Tbh it's about ridicule and "minimalization" of their arguments and standards.

They utilize the same effects, as described in stalins manifesto and communist doctrines in how to alienate and silence opposition.

basically, just banter them (no attacks on person) until they say stupid shit, then twist and distort.

Whenever they try to launch a sympathy campaign it'll blow back into their faces from the normies.
>>
>>70520967
>DEPORT THE RACE TRAITORS!!!!!!
Pic related, we did this to the christians first. Based Håkon Earl. It is time, NO ENTRY EVER AGAIN. Same goes for swedes
>>
>>70520612
Din dumme dritt,kongefamilien er landets storste NAV-klienter. På tide å avskaffe monarkiet.
>>
File: swede.png (371 KB, 938x1224) Image search: [Google]
swede.png
371 KB, 938x1224
>>70521105
I hope you are better than the Swedes, when protecting the values of the white civilisation
>>
>>70521453
achmed dra tilbake til ditt eget land. Dette er fler tusenårig tradisjon. Vi snakker om ættlinger av æsene her.

Konge > storting
stortinget kan brenne, vekk med det "demokratiet" vi har. FUCK DEM GI KONGEN SIN HIRD IGJEN
>>
>>70521565
"Tradisjon" er ikke et godt nok argument din mongoloide dritt. Fortell meg hvorfor en hore som Mette-Marit som aldri har gjort noe som helst fornuftig med sitt liv fortjener millioner av våre skattepenger.
>>
>>70521563
we're not as fucked as them, but we got the Oslo desease here as well....
People are pissed, really really pissed, and unlike the swedes we are not afraid to be called racist,biggots,xenophobes etc.. we're a ultra nationalistic people by nature, in hard time as in good. Things are brewing. If pol don't act, this will be the first civil war in well... except farmers rebellions .. since the 11 hundreds if I'm not missing something. I want drakes, modern drakes fucking stop the shit in the medter.. just a few fast ship sink the fuckers right there...

But the problem isn't there really, the problem is traitors within our own gov. One more smoke then workout... this got me pumped at least.. fuck this testo eth is kicking in now
>>
>>70520763
In this particular case, you need to demonstrate overwhelming patriotism and support for your king. If you dont, the lefties might get ideas and start pushing with some effect to abolish the monarchy.
>>
File: 978x.jpg (232 KB, 978x552) Image search: [Google]
978x.jpg
232 KB, 978x552
>>70521779
Av med hodet til svikere på festningen, start med Tadja og resten av de AP anti monarkistene.
mette marit er ikke ættling av hverken vaniske eller åsa guder, hun er ikke av hoybåren ætt det er rett. Det var heller ikke sonja. De er irrelevante, skulle seff onske noen av riktig ætt.

Nei, landet skal rås av en konge av riktig ætt. En sikkerhet mot idiotene på tinget. Så har vi forsvaret. Kongens makt må styrkes. Jeg trur hans bue er for veik, pic related.
Håkon vil bli bra, faktisk prata med han et par ganger.
Det er alltid mer ro i et land med en konge, sa min bestefar, det ligger et poeng i det her.

Lenge leve kongen!
>>
>>70520612

so this is the new thing to cry about?
who cares?
>>
>>70522145
This.

>>70520763
I get where you're coming from, although is it any different from what leftists do against Trump?
>>
>>70522145
The Colgate boy is right

Tweets won't against the left
>>
>>70522473
Directed attacks generate sympathy

which is why trump unironically gets support from people he normally wouldn't get support from.

Leftists utilize directed attacks and their strategy is rather to take heat then rotate and cooldown.

It's like videogame mmorpg where you have aggro management and several tanks. Lots of people attacking, and a few that take lots of the heat then disappear and heal up while someone else takes the heat.

modern leftists aren't very subtle with their methods, which is why modern feminists and BLM supporters don't get taken very seriously.

Over the past 10 years they have disencranchised from the communist doctrines, as the jews who spawned the movements cannot control the idiocy that revolves in masses in these movements.
>>
>>70522424
fuck off the internet you god damn respectless pakis. Go browse some isis gore instead.
NORWAY WILL NOT BE A CALIPHATE IT WILL BE YOUR DEATH. Go back to pakistan son, save your family
>>
anyone into going into greenland and just beat the shit out of random pakis? Pair it with a VIF soccer match today right?
>>
>>70522914
>going trough gronnland/toyen ever

you better have a good reason

muh football hooligans
>>
right workout
discard last.. need to coordinate locally first, we only need a few, they are weak as fuck.. wear finnlandsmask. I really want to fight.. know it's the testo.. but this was to much
>>
>>70522990
>you better have a good reason
kinda true, but at this point...
I'm actually often in both those places politiet
>>
File: JEW OF AKKAD.png (150 KB, 395x399) Image search: [Google]
JEW OF AKKAD.png
150 KB, 395x399
>>70520612
>Stoltenberg
EVERY GODDAMN TIME
>>
>>70523097
>stoltenberg's name was in the stazi archives
>any mentions of it was censored and heavily buried
>mentioning it in leftie-newspaper comment fields get you banned

it's kinda funny a stazi agent is in such a high official position in NATO.
>>
>>70520827
>he's still in prison

Norway please release your champion.
>>
>>70523229
This is actually not trolling, but facts.
He had contacts, can't remember his codename.
>>
>>70522424
Hei, folger du med i Europa? Tror vi alle kan være enige i at vi må unngå å ende opp som Sverige eller Tyskland. Tror Norge klarer seg fint med den kulturen og tradisjonene vi har

Å la den pakkisen avslutte kongefamilien hadde vært et stort nederlag
>>
File: 1425142019637.jpg (17 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1425142019637.jpg
17 KB, 260x384
>>70520612
The monarchy needs to die already.
Vive la republique.

Also learn how to fucking compound words you illiterate snackbar.
>>
File: MERCHANT.png (17 KB, 786x90) Image search: [Google]
MERCHANT.png
17 KB, 786x90
>>70523229
>>70523320

EVERY TIME
>A MERCHANT
>>
actual "norwegians" supporting the fucking traitor paki, you just id your self right there.

damn last sigg.. but this is not pump.. why did it show up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekKPIcoBlQ
>>
>>70520612
>yuropoors care this much about "muh King"
>instead of being politically active and engaging in constructive conversation as to why the King should remain, threaten to rape the person who's trying create a republic though legal means with large support
>>
>>70523420
I said it since day one, this man is the end of NATO
>>
>>70523548
The King is holy here still
Esp to us ásatru. Yes actual ásatru.. no edgy shit, I've read the lore 16 years now.. on and off and speak the old tongue and icelandic which is sim but woooooorkout
>>
>>70523702
It doesn't matter how many medival stories you've read. Monarchy is a stupid political system, and your monarch is just a figure head anyway so it's not like the guy who was "chosen by the Norse gods" actually is responsible for anything.

But it's not my country. It is, however, the country of the 80% of youths in the labor party who want a monarchy, and the woman you're threatening with rape represents them.
>>
>>70523947
gay
>>
File: 1340083394380.jpg (25 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1340083394380.jpg
25 KB, 300x360
>>70523702
>Esp to us ásatru. Yes actual ásatru.. no edgy shit, I've read the lore 16 years now.. on and off and speak the old tongue and icelandic which is sim but woooooorkout
Autisme
>>
>>70523548
The king is no more expensive than a president. The costs of security, presidents house, traveling etc etc will be the same as with the king. However a president is a boring, grey, political entity which only exists as yet another power position disgusting career politicians can fight over. In the end, the president wouldn't have any different function than a king.

And having a royal family also brings a lot of tourism because americans are all "omg kings, queens, princes and princesses in Norway, this is totally like disney, lets go!".
>>
What is the general opinion of the Monarchy in Norway? Are they likely to be around for long?

I fear when Liz II dies, it may the beginning of the end.
>>
File: v2_1.jpg (1 MB, 3885x1757) Image search: [Google]
v2_1.jpg
1 MB, 3885x1757
>>70523947
it's more culture and historical heritage.
Our king is a fucking liberal cuck, but i wouldn't abolish the monarchy.
Would americans be okay with removing george washington from all money and also remove all statues?
atleast think for a second. good job in enforcing the stupid american stereotype.
>>
>>70520612
fucking cunts piece of shits like her are giving bad name to everyone of us.

These low lifes and their relatives loot Pakistan, move money abroad and then try to get powerful there to make more money.

DON'T EVER LET THEM INTO HIGHER SPOTS. THEY WILL LOOT YOUR COUNTRY TO GROUND
>>
Well.

I don't want the bastard childs of haakon and mette marit ascend to the throne.

But this paki whore shouldnt get her will either.
>>
The irony is no muslim likes her.
>>
>>70521563
That picture

Reeeeeeee!!!!
>>
Just proves how Indo aryans are just pure shit people and worthless. They just desecrate shit in our norther cities and most of them a re Muslims. They think with their "muh white genes" makes them any superior. Lmao.
>>
>>70523411
English doesnt have compound words, faglord. Only based Germanics and Nordics do.
>>
>>70528476

Does she actually speak out against Islam or is she just a non observant coward?

If she's an apostate I could forgive her for speaking out against the king, there have been plenty of nationalists who have done the same ... they were ultimately proven deluded, but we can hash that out in a rational discussion.
>>
Not your personal social media mercenary.

I'd play you a sad solo on my tiny violin by a paki stole it.
>>
>>70527597

Pakistan gives Pakistan a bad name ... overpopulated fundamentalist shithole only hanging onto sliding into a complete Shariah state by a thread.
>>
File: MNGA3.jpg (84 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
MNGA3.jpg
84 KB, 736x490
>>
File: kongolav.jpg (15 KB, 220x268) Image search: [Google]
kongolav.jpg
15 KB, 220x268
ALT FOR NORGE
>>
>>70523548
Islamists know that they will outbreed Europe and take over politically, institute Sharia, and begin genocide. They will be able to replace all elected leaders, but not a king. See the plan now?
>>
>>70520612
/pol/ already said that the monarchy is gone , because the king has been a bad goy recently. Why are you surprised? /pol/ is always right
>>
File: israelvsswedishwhites.jpg (158 KB, 1186x413) Image search: [Google]
israelvsswedishwhites.jpg
158 KB, 1186x413
>>70521105
I wonder who is behind this post.

No mentions of jews and the self hating Whites or the pro White on the right huh?
Pure coincidence
>>
>>70523702
Japan has such a religion with their emperor being descendant, I dont remember anything about any Nordics be they norwegian, danish or Swedish having simular belief systems.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.