[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is Israel best country in Middle east?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 13930605000199_PhotoI.jpg (109 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
13930605000199_PhotoI.jpg
109 KB, 600x350
why is Israel best country in Middle east?
>>
>>70520178
Because everyone near them sucks too much.
>>
>>70520470
this
>>
Aren't you afraid of Iran turning your country into a lake of fire? (with nukes)
>>
File: BDO8fZxGhec.jpg (217 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
BDO8fZxGhec.jpg
217 KB, 640x459
>>70522126
It'd be mutually assured destruction. Sure, the Iranians might have the ability to bomb Israel, but the Israelis would ensure Tehran was incinerated before they go out.
>>
>>70522232
There are muslims who think blowing themselves up, at the mosque of a slightly different sect of islam is okay and gets them to heaven. MAD seems like the ultimate form of that.
>>
>>70520178
The others are muslims and murica feeding them with free money.
>>
File: download_20160408_194217.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
download_20160408_194217.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>70522299
That's why I have no problem with Israel taking strategic preemptive steps to keep the Iranians in check. But in all seriousness, I don't think the leadership of the Iranian government has any desire to bring about a nuclear winter. They'll just bitch and moan for the foreseeable future. But you're right in that it could all go to shit really fast.
>>
Because the USA fully backs them duhhh
>>
>>70522299
Israel has already stated unequivocally that they would glass their own cities if invaded.
>>
>>70523489
source?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.