[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A S K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18
File: Tycho_LA_Jan2013.jpg (85 KB, 450x651) Image search: [Google]
Tycho_LA_Jan2013.jpg
85 KB, 450x651
Hello /pol/. My name is Onicromix, I'm a vaporwave artist. As I was searching for the Redux Nebulosa I have stopped in your yersikal universe to fill my blue tank.

You can ask me anything but try not to break the geotiranical barrier.

A S K A N D F E E L
>>
File: cia.jp.jpg (15 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
cia.jp.jpg
15 KB, 720x352
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT!
>>
Your search - Onicromix - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
>>
>>70520032
You are retarded, and like this guy >>70520235
says there arent any results when we search for you name.
>>
is vaporware degenerate?
>>
>>70520354
careful m8 you're stepping on territory that you don't understand
>>
>>70520354

It's not degenerate but it has questionable integrity as it relies significantly on repurposing other people's music as opposed to composing something yourself
>>
>>70520235
>>70520302

You are being too linear. Fame is something that we don't need. We do have fame in other systems. But when you look at our work we are we above.

I'm reaching the 4th purple grade soon. So you might see some of my work in your daily rutine soon.

Also remember that the strings are always hidden in the shadows that light threats to erase from the canvas that is your critical thinking
>>
File: basedpiratemaymay.gif (132 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
basedpiratemaymay.gif
132 KB, 350x350
v a p o r w a v e
>>
>>70520354

Interesting question.

It depends on how much are you willing to give up. When I started in 2011 higher voices told me to only use 9% of my soul for it. But I "fucked up". Because I listened to the wrong sounds. Because of that I lost over 20% of my geo-political space and that made my soul be sore after small tasks I have to go trough when we reached the Yuhala scale.

I met people that just wanted to stop going trough sferes and dimensions because they even lost things life faith, honor and Taste in other realities. However they usualy end up becoming stronger in other areas of their craft.

As long as I'concerned I try to do my work and if I'm lucky I ask for a free day or two so I can ask to Geodrites about the frecuencies I need to avoid in my subrutines.

In the end the only degenerate thing is thinking.
>>
do you use email?
>>
>>70520930
>>70520930
You sound like you have a mental problem, you're not a vaporwave artist.
>>
>>70521111
You sound like you have a being an ass problem
you're not a shitpost artist.
>>
>>70520930
Pls be a troll
I hope no one is really this scatterbrained and delusional
>>
File: jill.png (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jill.png
37 KB, 640x480
>>70520032
Just want to share this early example of that color palette, that I always liked.
>>
>>70521003

I can't. My boss won't alow me. This sucks since I used to love technology back on the day. And everytime I see how many things are coming to the spectral market I usually envy those who manage to comunicat with other inter-beings.

Nowadays I can barely use technology. I'm only allowed to use internet twice a month becuase it usually breaks some of the virtual connexions we built before.

try not to use any way but mental and physical to comunicate with other beings. That way the Scrammers and the Sixxners can't manipulate you into the carnal vice or any other Guilt charger.
>>
>>70520032
Only gas for you now.
>>
>vaporwave
>artist

Fuck off, pleb.
>>
>>70521191

Your ideas are stablished in logical senses. I know you won't tale me seriously because you haven't go trough small surface changes. I mean, you still living with your father time and your mother space.

I'll try to be simple. If an animal can speak inside it's own jale, could a human break the mirror he's trying to emulate as in reflection standards?

Fly away like the wave you used to be my child.
>>
A small thing you seem to not understand. Were we are from "artist" goes way beyond the meaning you are used to belive in.

Create something out of nothing is just a small part of it. We visit mementos in time and we try to take billions of small pieces of what you left behind and try to bring everything up again taking huge amounts of priceless feelings. Then, we make the waves go to other states of reality so we can have feedback not about when, but about how will our spirit reach the next stop in our eternal pursuit of bringing the flames of eternal creationism back to time zero.

Sorry if it's too hard to understand. But I hope one day you truly understand the "big picture."
>>
File: critical_retard_mass.jpg (47 KB, 495x372) Image search: [Google]
critical_retard_mass.jpg
47 KB, 495x372
>>70520032
>>70520302
>>70520544
>>70520930
>>70521270
>>70521658
>>70521980
>>
>>70521260
R
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>70520930
You have reached autism levels that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>70521260
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: 1459479538381.gif (644 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1459479538381.gif
644 KB, 500x270
>>
File: 1459028926108.png (381 KB, 467x357) Image search: [Google]
1459028926108.png
381 KB, 467x357
>>
File: 1458537036426.gif (766 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458537036426.gif
766 KB, 500x500
>>
>>70521270
well is there another way to contact you?
>>
File: 1457462775342.gif (792 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457462775342.gif
792 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>70522705
Mommy? What is Mr. Trump doing to the white house?
>>
>>70520544
What the fuck is this dude talking about?

Fuck off, loonie
>>
>>70522652
fuck ur subliminal messages
>>
>>70522771
It's too spectral for you bro.
You wouldn't understand
>>
File: 1449351029887.gif (2 MB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
1449351029887.gif
2 MB, 432x600
>>
>>70522962
why's there a commie flag behind Putin
>>
File: vaporwave.jpg (509 KB, 807x3018) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave.jpg
509 KB, 807x3018
>>70520354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj5keQTbAQU

Vaporwave is the last stage of degeneracy of a society, when it's aristocracy becomes a schizophrenic mess
>>
File: 1457982149237.jpg (80 KB, 837x750) Image search: [Google]
1457982149237.jpg
80 KB, 837x750
>>70522763

Why, making it great again, son!
>>
>>70523064
yes but at which wavelength are you? maybe you
just can't comprehend the kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>70523051

I'm guessing he stole it from the ghost of Yeltsin.
>>
File: 1433807221829.jpg (130 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433807221829.jpg
130 KB, 500x1000
>>70522828

:D
>>
>>70522655

If you truly want to contact me first you will probably have to made up your mind and start trying to understand the "whys". Get rid of all the heavy lugage and maybe other workers will try to reach you. You could be thinking about opening a new spiritual path but it's hardly what you could be expecting.

After all, what we do, if I could say it like that, is a bit too over the top for those who belive we are some sort of "emotional experience". After all people now has started to understand vaporwave. But they are far away from the truth. Funny that they even called me and other sub-trokkers "memes". If you could only leave the empty room that is your mind...
>>
>>70523257
You obviously have done way too many psychedelics, Enrique.
>>
>>70523064

Not really.
>>
>>70523064
it's much more like folk music than aristocratic music
>>
>>70522828
>>
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>70523359
Yeah okay bud.
Your writing style comes across as very try hard spiritualist
>>
>>70523615
comes across a a nutter
>>
>>70522828
>>
>>70521980
how did you get into it in the first place
play ball?
>>
Could you link us some of your work?
>>
>>70523532
I don't get it
>>
File: inverted tophalf.png (49 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
inverted tophalf.png
49 KB, 225x225
>>70524031
>>
>>70520032
Are you from No Man's Sky?
>>
>>70523832

Let's say I met the wrong people at the right time.

At first I didn't want to be with them. But they were too good with me, I couldn't be rude with them because this people helped me a lot and took care of me.

For those of you talking about drugs and stuff like that. I've never been under drugs neither I have any bad psicological problem. I am just how I must be.

You see, this people talked to me about great people from the past, important people that did "horrible" things if they went public. But that were necesary for humans. These "icons" or "Black Novas" as we call them, were people that knew the infamous truth you usually hear in popular speeches.

But anyway, back to the question, the showed me other realities, dimensions, slowly (it's been 5 years now) they showed me the true face of the reality that I used to see in a daily basis? Have you seen the movie "They live" the one with rowdy piper in it. Is something like that, however is way waaay worse.

The two first years were bad, I had so many questions in my head, I truly thought they were making me go full berzerk. But. They didn't.

My boss, used to be like me back on the day. Now he is an important man, but truly hated in every public speech. His father died not long ago because of what we do.

Anyway, to do a TL;DR. You don't start anything. They slowly aproach and when these groups think you might have the correct mindest they come to you and kinda make you one of them.

You can't go back to live a normal life. But they allow you to reject them. However, no one has ever rejected them. Not even one from what I've been told.
>>
>>70524347
First question I asked in other sound eras. Funny.

To be honest, and to breal it down for you, I can't be from anywhere. Is not about time or space as how I said above. You live inside something and follow the rules of time and space. Even being born is like a rule, like a tax for living in this reality.

Don't belive in concepts like origins or factions or anything like that. It's kinda like we are all based in 1 and 0. Individualism? Yeah, something like that.
>>
>>70524518
What the fuck does any of that have to do with a music genre consisting of Diana Ross samples?
>>
>>70525071

one bored and jobless spaniard forgot to go to sleep before he spends his neetbux on the local brothel
>>
>>70525071

Vaporwave is just a small exist between what you see, what you feel, and what your are. Sadly, is too small and they are already closing it before it's too late. It took seconds to be honest.

Funny fact. Vaporwave never sounds the same for two different humans. Vibrations change and each individual feels a different change in the prespective. Have you ever heard the sentence "noise and music are two diferent things"?

Don't take music lightly. Is one of the biggest "portals" we have in this dimension. Probably the only one that has reached the whole population. As you could say is the most "mainstream" way right now.
>>
Soon I'll leave. Another task has been added to our Torina list. If you have any more questions I'll be glad to answer them.

It has been an amazing talk and I hope at least one of you have learned something from the essence of our movement trough the story of your eternal souls.
>>
>>70526868
Christ I loved reading your posts
>>
>>70526960
I loved the posts but didn't read them.
>>
File: 1458921831612.png (219 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1458921831612.png
219 KB, 563x542
>>70526868
How do I contact Mother Evropa
>>
>>70526960

Thank you. I hope they allow me to come back more often. This board (not 4chan itself) is quite an interesting big brother experiment, for many social engineering is a mith, for some people this is like a laboratory. Is not my area though since I am in charge of other "face to face" tasks.

But I had fun. I could actually see through many posters. Some of them are quite "stuck" in some useless ideas and perspectives that will change in the next decade or so. Others are just fine in darkness and pain. Is too sad we can't help everyone in this dimension...
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 419x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 419x504
>>70527449
> the frog

Jorge will devour Pepe
>>
>>70527449

If you are talking about the infamous "spaceship" in that moon. No. You can't reach it. Neither belive that you should reach it.

You see, just like gods shouldn't speak with it's creation neither should humans speak to those who created the concept of life to begin with.

Don't belive in false prophets and neither belive that other people can dictate the events that must happen.

I recomend you to read about Trenaahla, The Storm of Centinellis and the Orb of Galiniery.

It will be hard to find about these topics. But belive me it's truly worth it.
>>
>>70520032
is vaporwave kill?

hasn't been a good song since 2014
>>
>>70527988
wat. im completely new to this shit but i find it very A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>70527988
where do i learn more about this stuff o: i want to have a "eternal soul" and shit
>>
>>70522652
This makes me so happy I can finally stop crying on night buses and kill myself
>>
>>70528185

It has develop it's own marketing department. That's why people is less invested in it. However no, is not dead and soon will grow even stronger and will be way more benefitial for human minds.

>>70528225

That word is just like the new "catchphrase". It's kinda an inside joke. If you truly want to understand vaporwave you'll need to ask other people's opinion first. Develope your own thoughts as you try to be one with the waves.

>>70528372

You already have an eternal soul. Is just that you don't belive it because your databas has beem corrupted since the day you were born. Probably your parents fault, but it's ok. Actually that's just like the 90% of humans living in earth right now.
>>
>>70528917
did the world actually end at the begining of the 21rst century and im just a AI running on a reality simulator?
>>
>>70529222
isn't the corruption of my databases a good thing? I'm devolving into a new form of sentience that could only come through corruption!
>>
>>70520032
>i'm an """""artist"""""

stopped there. post discarded.
>>
>>70529222
If the world did end, than I my entire life is a simulation that was generated so fast that I am fully outside of all time and space, and am immortal! damn mommy and daddy rlly did corrupt my databases didnt they
>>
>>70529222
I think it did sometime around 2007/8
Now I can't believe the shit I read about happening or that close freinds and family are going along with stuff and saying and doing the most odd things

It's all gone a bit transmetropolitan
>>
>>70529521
ya, I feel like it ended a long time ago and the computers generated a copy of our consciousness and uploaded us to a untested reality simulation but it's going to shit because they didn't know how to calculate a reality that followed the laws of reason and logic that our old world did... it's tragicly beautiful
>>
>>70529703
What year were you born anon?

Does this now mean we should care less about things if it's all just someone else's time line.
What really twists my Mellon is when physicists say present actions change past events.
Shall I just fuck work off and go tahiti or something
Are successful people getting ahead because they know nothings really real?
>>
>>70529450

Wow, slow down haha, first of all, the corruption of your databas is not a bad thing. Is actually necesary to help you so you can easily adapt to a combination of data that humans call "society". People that usually don't get this corruption wich is kinda a "hack". Usually depelopes sickess related to depression, autism... But usualy develope what is comminly known as "independent thinking out of the box". Wich is a good thing in other "places" but not in this era and timeline.

About the 21st century death. I'm sorry but as long as I know is not about simulations, is probably nothing you have heard before sadly... It is known (or at least me and my mates know) that life grows like a spark sometimes. The fire created after that grows byitself. But there can be "alterations" that change the direction of how that dimension will evolve as in the height, the intensity, the color... of that "fire".

I understand it sounds crazy. But right know certain people know the "commands" on how to manipulate the units in this reality. Wich obviously is neither bad or good. Is just somebody's interest taking action over what you feel, see...

We don't like that. But sometimes we have to follow trough because justice is a truly abstract but beautiful thing in the end. (That's probably why I haven't killed this body to jump into other states of essence.) Earth is just a playground in wich the pieces can esrn true life at some point. Doesn't that sound exciting?

Allow me to simply all that for you guys. We DO KNOW. Something died in this dimension between 2000-2007.

What died? We do not know. Our best guess is that it was a feeling we all forgot that used to bring somehow "light" to everyone's life. But apparently is easy to make profit out of that death.

My guess? True Faith died at some point. And we no longer feel it. But we miss it somehow. And that created emptyness that peoe tries to fill more and more.

Sorry, this is too dense to explain. :(
>>
>>70530575
oh, well i'd love to keep talking about this stuff but i gtg to church today kek
>>
>>70530575
The feeling was hope in the future. Excitement and optimism.
That's why vapour wave resonates so well
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.