[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
Recently I've been thinking about why 4chan has been going down hill.

The only conclusion I could come to was that 'Anonymous' did this to us. They brought attention to us, they made people buy those fucking masks and they used 'our image' and out memes to protest bullshit and support bullshit. Now everyone who looks them up, who follows their liberal agenda, finds out they originated here.

These fucking newfags clog up our boards, spewing their forced memes and leftist bullshit expecting to be welcomed with open arms becuase they see @YourAnonNews tweeting about supporting feminism and degeneracy so they think it should be welcomed here

Anonymous was the first sign that 4chan was going to die.
>>
Anonymous is a false flag waving tool for many groups including government.

Anyone with half a brain will suspect this and ignore anything anonymous especially if the mainstream media is reporting it.
>>
No, you are wrong. This is just culture. Whatever anonymous was back then has nothing to do with anonymous is now. This is what the establishment does with culture, they hijack and incorporate dangerois counter culture into the mainstream approved culture. It's been like this since forever and it will probably continue because people like you exist.
>>
>>70518529
This is why meme magic is so effective desu~
>>
>>70518233
My fellow old British rapist stock speaks sense here.
>>
>>70518233
This would make sense desu

Shame that we're becoming the fall guys for it
>>
>>70517652
>le downhill meme
People have been saying this for years. Its always been shit
>>
>>70519142
If you haven't noticed a decline since 2010 then you are probably a new friends.

>Its always been shit

That's an even older meme than OPs
>>
>>70519142
Now its a worse kind of shit. Moderation is much tighter, shitposting is clamped down upon in all but a few boards

Getting banned for racism. On fucking 4Chan for fucks sake
>>
>>70519199
>it hasn't been that long since...
>mfw I've been here since 07

almost a fucking decade in this shithole.
it really was always shit though, but at least there was a metric asston of OC back in the day.
>>
>>70518233
This is the truth, and it's been apparent for a long time now.

We've known for years (literally) that the FBI was running the anonops IRC server.

Anonymous had some early wins, mostly for the lulz, and a few for saying "Fuck you" to the 'authorities'. The publicity from those attracted cucked leftist SJW normies, government agents and now even Islamic extremists have co-opted parts of Anonymous.

Of course, what this has resulted in, is Anonymous being completely cancerous, AIDS-ridden faggotry that everyone should avoid like the plague.
>>
>>70519333
I would say 2008 was pretty lulz fueled. I'm not saying it started off well but I think 4chan has had periods of not being shit. Not as much now as there used to be.
>>
Pissing in an ocean of piss
>>
>>70517652
No worries, we are making it a safe haven for stormfags and the uncucked.
>>
>>70517652
you have faggots who still believe that chanology is going on and wear the fucking stupid masks and make shit videos. it worked back then because the internet wasnt that big. nowadays its just fucking stupid and these faggots wont go out and do what is necessary. stuff like chanology got results, this neononymous bullshit of posting videos saying "REEE we're coming for you" and then not delivering is shit. neononymous is shit. if you dont deliver dont say anything you fucking cuckolds
>>
File: 1443299784097.gif (8 KB, 158x152) Image search: [Google]
1443299784097.gif
8 KB, 158x152
>>70519500
>but I think 4chan has had periods of not being shit
LOL
>>
>>70519320
I know! All I said was that niggers are being allowed to mongrelize the human race and got banned... What gives brag?
>>
>>70519906
I'll slap you right back, you nigger. Wear a hat next time you're outside cause that sun and 18 cans of fosters a day are fucking with your shit man.
>>
>going down hill

It's always been going down hill, it never was at the top of a hill to go down in the first place. It's just that we've all been here for so long that whatever magic or enticement 4chan had when we first came is gone, and is no longer seen as some taboo magic place where the evil things lie, but just another website.
>>
File: bengarrison.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bengarrison.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>70517652
What are you talking about?
>>
>>70518233
This. There is no anonymous.

>April 1st - 4chan turns into something resembling Google Hangouts, only /pol/ has the headline "There is no Anonymous"
>Soon after, the Panama leaks fucks a whole bunch of people

This was a signal that secrecy is finally completely dead. And it won't rise again in the future, because we'll have multiple universal AIs and mind reading devices. This is a good thing. Anonymity is not needed when deceit and shilling are no longer possible.
>>
>>70520258
>>April 1st - 4chan turns into something resembling Google Hangouts, only /pol/ has the headline "There is no Anonymous"

It said that on every board, Hans, you sperg
>>
>>70520258
>only /pol/ has the headline "There is no Anonymous"
Um I think that was said on every board
>>
>>70518529
Anonymous where always faggots, all they did was run DDOS scripts on Habbo Hotel because they got pissy that they'd been banned.

Media ran with this "Hackers on Steroids" thing, Normie's got scared from watching too much hollyjew movies, Anonymous started to believe their own hype and now all they do periodically release edge lord videos threatening people they don't like.
>>
>>70521157
SPAI
>>
New anonymous was 'born' as in branched off old anonymous, which was basically just anons on /b/ memeing and wrecking shit up as a hive mind.

After the scientology thing some retarded kids thought anonymous was for goody two shoe causes, they stopped being anonymous by branching off and becoming an actual group.

The idea behind anonymous is just that, everyone is anonymous, as anyone can be anonymous, united by one, divided by 0, blah blah.

These faggot newfags got the impression anonymous was for fair causes, which eventually evolved into social justice, turning them into complete jerkoffs, and the antithesis of what anonymous used to be.

In short, don't give them any attention, they don't have the numbers, or cred, or support, or anything. They're not even anons, just a splinter group of SJW shills claiming to be anonymous.
>>
anonymous? please, spare me.

i keep thinking it's newfags but that's just rose-coloured glasses looking backwards.
>>
>>70522137
>i keep thinking it's newfags but that's just rose-coloured glasses looking backwards.

I think its the newfags but I think they were attracted by anonymous.
>>
>>70517652

No, /pol/ has never been this good. This is the golden age of this board nad our mem magic is on point. We're there for every happening, we stump the fuck out of degenerate liberals when they raise their ugly head and we will see the God Emperor into office. It's a fantastic time to be alive, lads.
>>
File: Christopher_Dorner_130207.jpg (39 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Christopher_Dorner_130207.jpg
39 KB, 620x350
>>70519333
All those comfy threads with pic related.
>>
>>70522377
CAN'T
>>
>>70522528
CORNER
>>
>>70522628
THE
>>
>>70517652
Lulz.
https://www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ethical-hacker
Anonymous works via collectivism.
Hackers within Anonymous can do what they want they are free people.
Just like you can call them out if you want.
However it is always good to be prepared for worse when responding to a posting on the internet.
In my own opinion.
>>
>>70522770
FROSTED BUTTS
>>
>>70517652

Kind of disappointing Anonymous turned out to be full of Bernie Bro douchebag political hacks.

I guess they weren't above being lowest common denominator tea party type morons the first time they get sucked into politics.
>>
>>70522992
Oddly enough, a few namefags with poor opsec were later to be found on Ron Paul forums in 2008. Although I daresay that demonstrates a higher level of political awareness than the stereotypical Bernout.
>>
I expect some kind of meetup now to protest against this new "anonymous"
Anybody got a fancy new mask that isn't manufactured by the government?
>>
File: 1456160083019.gif (2 MB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1456160083019.gif
2 MB, 312x312
>>70523887
We should all wear le pepe masks
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.