[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Clinton: 'I almost want to apologize' for sparring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>"We see all these rallies interrupted by people that are angry. Now I like and believe in protests. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't 'cause I engaged in some when I was a kid but I never thought I should drown anyone else out," Clinton said at a rally in Erie, Pennsylvania, referencing the 15-minute exchange he had with protesters in Philadelphia on Thursday.
>"And I confess maybe it's just a sign of old age but It bothers me now when that happens. So I did something yesterday in Philadelphia I almost want to apologize for but I want to use it as an example of the danger threatening our country."
>"I know those young people yesterday were just trying to get good television, and they did, but that doesn't mean I was most effective in answering it," Clinton said.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/08/politics/bill-clinton-black-lives-matter/

Already backpedalling what a cuck.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 480x480
Liberalism is the cuck ideology

Nothing suprising here
>>
>>70517642

He got a stern talking to back home and folded.
>>
File: bill clinton on BLM.jpg (98 KB, 641x644) Image search: [Google]
bill clinton on BLM.jpg
98 KB, 641x644
>>70517642

almost let slip that hes got reasonable opinions
>>
Liberals always apologize and grovel at the foot of niggers and minorities.
>>
>>70517845
His "tough on crime" bill did fail.

It cost a lot of money, it put a lot more behind bars for practically zero benefits.

It's hindsight though, when he enacted the bill he was seen as the only person to care.
>>
Because Bill knows he's retarded. The problem was like a mosquito bite on a hand, he opted to chop the entire damn arm off for decades.

Not only that, but crime correlates with poverty. So maybe help those people out instead of imprisoning all their men? Retarded.
>>
>>70517642
Jesus fuck, can nobody speak the truth anymore without having to retract it later? Does this not deeply disturb anyone else?
>>
>>70518300
The truth was that they imprisoned a lot of their males instead of helping out with the poverty problem. Bill's retarded and a corporatist pig.
>>
>>70518483
And he knows it tho
So not 100% retarded

But look at him. He looks fucking awful
>>
File: picture3.png (35 KB, 911x623) Image search: [Google]
picture3.png
35 KB, 911x623
At least he was fiscally conservative.
US inflation averaged like 2% per year or so.
17% or so inflation over 8 years.

Total government spending increased less than inflation.

And pic related.

>>70518483
The mass incarceration helped a lot of jobs which were previously held by African Americans / other poor Americans get outsourced.

I also think it's strangely specific that part of the bill was about the death penalty for murder of a federal chicken inspector.
>>
>>70518300
Please point out a time in American politics where this strategy that Bill Clinton is employing was new
>>
>>70519290
>fiscally conservative
>created policies which directly led to 2008 housing bubble crash

Kek
>>
File: clinton-record.jpg (35 KB, 661x461) Image search: [Google]
clinton-record.jpg
35 KB, 661x461
>>70519440
Clinton reduced real government spending
He favoured a balanced budget.
He promoted free trade

But I don't really know how much of it was because of the GOP congress and how much was Bill.
>>
Pretty weak ass apology, not even sure that he walked it back. So yeah I punched you in the face and I almmmmoossst want to apologize, but nah. He ain't going back on it, he knows it was his greatest moment of this century.
>>
Isn't it funny how blm go against the politicians who say they want to help them but the white kkk supported their mogul when he was gonna support their interests
>>
I'm surprised there isn't butthurt from Huffpoo and clickbait sites about this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.