[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the problem of trannies, /pol/? https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: 8I4UH31.jpg (498 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
8I4UH31.jpg
498 KB, 1080x1080
How do we solve the problem of trannies, /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp5AZKA4FAI&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: dqkY0o1[1].png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
dqkY0o1[1].png
342 KB, 394x394
>>70516571
they usually solve themselves
>>
>>70516571

Treat it as the infectious mental disease it is.

Ban tranny propaganda being spread on TV and the internet.

Shut down Tumblr and half of reddit.

Outlaw doctors pushing "sex change" ops and psychs pushing "gender identity disorder" on little kids.

Ban trannies being in education or government.
>>
firearms are highly effective
>>
>>70516671
Ban the gays while you're at it.
>>
If you guys, want to resore Europe and the white race you're gonna have to accept gays and lezzies.
You will fuck yourselves over otherwise.

Even the wermacht had gays.
>>
>>70516726

I'm gay. You don't realize tranny-ism is anti-gay as well. Most younger trannies are self-hating gay guys or lesbian girls.

Tranny-ism is being pushed by old male autogynephiles ("trans lesbians") to normalize their sex fetish.
>>
>>70516571
You can't white men are inherently femanine bitches made to serve big paki dick.
>>
Trannys are just retarded gays.
>>
>>70516774
>anti-gay
>bad
wew
>>
>>70516760
The SA had gays before The Night Of The Long Knives

lel
>>
That's 10/10 shave. Trannies are well-versed in shaving.

That's my contribution to this thread.
>>
>>70516571
Check first.
>>
>>70516671
This, pretty much.

I don't have a problem with trannies in and of themselves, they seem to fix themselves through hanging or overdose eventually, but they do a lot of damage beforehand.

If a tranny is passable, they typically don't have any of the political issues that I have a problem with (overly leftist, anti-male, gender pronouns, working in statist jobs (where there's no likelihood of getting fired due to poor performance). The issue is catching those who are genuinely suffering from gender dysphoria early enough so that they're able to pass (and not have any of the above issues, which affects themselves and society), rather than leaving it too late to where they can't pass, or allowing people who don't suffer from GD to pass and be treated when they shouldn't be.
>>
>>70516760
>Sweden
>>
>>70516571
kill 'em dead
>>
>>70516825

> Well adjusted gay guy who doesn't care about PC
> Hideous narcissistic tranny with mental illness for life and zero employability, who you have to call a girl on pain of legal penalties

Choose
>>
>>70516774
>Most younger trannies are self-hating gay guys or lesbian girls.
That's my impression as well.

>be a faggot
>want to fuck straight men
>come up with a brilliant plan
>cut off your junk and inject female hormones into your body
>what could go wrong?
>suddenly gay men don't want you
>and it turns out that sraight men are repulsed
>who could've seen that coming?
>realize that your dating pool consists solely of mentally ill degenerates
>realize that you aren't a picture of mental health yourself
>can't go back
>commit sudoku
>>
>>70516895
UK
>>
>>70516793

Ahmed plz
>>
>>70516662
came for this, these people suicide at something like 20x the rate of the general population.

its madness, clearly a mental illness and should be treated as such.
>>
>>70516916

That's also why there are so many black trannies. Blacks fucking hate gay blacks. It's easier to be a tranny than a faggot in a lot of places.

Iran's another example. They force gay men to cut their dicks off and get sex changes or be hanged.
>>
>>70516671
>>70516726
This.

Also make sodomy punishable by public flogging.
>>
File: AngloShill.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
AngloShill.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
>>70516571
How do we solve the problem of Anglos, /pol/?

No Anglos = no degeneracy = no trannies
>>
>>70516571
You don't, they are just victims of the greater problems in society, fix that and they will go away naturally.
>>
>>70516881
>The issue is catching those who are genuinely suffering from gender dysphoria early enough so that they're able to pass
Or better yet it should be possible to look for alternative treatments.
>>
File: 1427518865763.jpg (75 KB, 610x611) Image search: [Google]
1427518865763.jpg
75 KB, 610x611
>>70516913
>Well adjusted gay guy
lol
>>
File: 1459842219896-1778452366.jpg (292 KB, 1054x1326) Image search: [Google]
1459842219896-1778452366.jpg
292 KB, 1054x1326
>>70516984
>Implying you wouldn't
>>
>>70516913
> Well adjusted gay guy
>>
>>70516916
Pretty much.

You should visit /lgbt/ some time, it's pretty hilarious. They're all crying about how no one wants them, then if some guy does stumble into the thread and compliments one of the very few who look mildly fuckable, they all pile on him calling him a degenerate tranny chaser who's fetishising them.

>Straight men don't want to fuck other men
>Gay men don't want to fuck these long-haired abortions
>They cut their balls off so the tranny chasers who might actually be interested in them tell them to fuck off
>Kill themselves about 3 years after wasting tax payer money on transitioning because they realise they'll never be passable
>Complain that it's the patriarchy at fault
>>
>>70516571
Zyklon B

>>70517037
You dishonour the memory of the Führer, you filthy Turk. He liked the Anglos.
>>
>>70517037
Out my thread roach scum
>>
>>70517123
>big paki dick.
>posts microwang
my external oblique abdominals
>>
>>70516571
to M2F trannies stop pooping when they have fully transitioned?
>>
>>70516571
Embrace Islam to fight degeneracy.
>>
File: 8yiSu.gif (749 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
8yiSu.gif
749 KB, 320x224
Im a 28 year old male to female transsexual who's known they were trans since they were like 5. I've been here since like 2007 and the internet since like 1996. I've seen a lot of fucked up shit. I grew up hyper masculine and homophobic and I've literally everything to attempt to fix my dysphoria. If you want to ask anything about us I'll answer it.

Pic related its my penis on estrogen
>>
File: angloroach.png (82 KB, 1045x735) Image search: [Google]
angloroach.png
82 KB, 1045x735
>>70517230
>>70517206
>>
>>70517069
Like what? That electro-therapy shit they do with gay guys? Show them a picture of a gay guy and if they get a hard on you electrocute them until it stops happening?

People who were genuinely born with the wrong genitalia deserve help just like the rest of us, the issue is you have all these vocal SJWs who are fucking it up not only for the legitimate trannies, but for everyone else.

I don't know what the screening process for finding out the legitimate cases from the simply mentally ill, but it should be used.

If you catch the genuine trannies early enough, they can transition prior to puberty or as early as possible, have the highest likelihood of passing, and then it solves most of the other problems. They aren't going to off themselves as much, they're going to be employable, they are going to be able to go to the correct bathroom without people throwing a fit because they look like a trog.

I think this, in combination with banning the overt propaganda promoting it, is the best way to go.
>>
>>70517250
ur mum weren't saying that last nite though
>>
File: 1432702276003.jpg (43 KB, 780x322) Image search: [Google]
1432702276003.jpg
43 KB, 780x322
>>70517290
>fight degeneracy with degeneracy.
No.
>>
>>70517368
Also I should have mentioned, I think legitimate trannies who were born with the wrong genitalia are a tiny fraction of the people who claim they're trannies currently.

The vast majority of them are either mentally ill or so desperate for attention, combined with the fact it's encouraged, they're willing to dress like women or cut off their balls.
>>
>>70517368

So you're suggesting we permanently butcher mentally ill children. Fucked up senpai
>>
>>70517409
>ur mum weren't
>weren't
Just one mom, roach, no plural. We procreate and live monogamic, you zerg.
>>
File: bahri.jpg (132 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
bahri.jpg
132 KB, 1536x1536
>>70517547
fuck off you bastard let me see your face so i can fuk u up
>>
>>70517666
7/10 stache.
>>
File: 21-DSC_0342.jpg (96 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
21-DSC_0342.jpg
96 KB, 465x700
>>70517489
I'm not saying butcher, in fact I'm pretty anti-sex change surgery (as are a few trannies I've corresponded with). It's irreversible and doesn't address any of the issues that they face.

Again, it comes down to if you see gender dysphoria (the few cases that are legitimate, the vast majority are attention seekers or actually mentally ill) as a mental illness that deserves to be treated, or a mental illness that doesn't deserve to be treated.

We treat people with ADD, we treat people with depression, we treat people with schizophrenia, etc. If gender dysphoria can be treated can be successful treated through drugs, I don't see why it shouldn't be.

And again, catching the legitimate cases from GD early enough so that they can pass and have relatively normal, productive lives is a benefit to everyone involved (them and society). I don't see why a passable tranny who is able to grow up normalised and adjusted can't be at least as productive as the average 4chan shitposter, and yet we aren't actively encouraging we be shipped off to the chambers.

I think there's a false conflation between legitimate trannies and those we see so much in media/SJW circles, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BHEsvEX0QM

People like the above really did change my perspective on the issue.
>>
>>70517368
>Like what?
Like pharmacological treatment to any metnal illness.

>That electro-therapy shit they do with gay guys?
Looks about as crude as castration as cure for transsexualism.
>>
>>70517898
I'm arguing exactly the same point as you, I'm anti-castration and pro-drug/hormone therapy.
>>
>>70517984
I'm against the whole idea of transitioning and you were talking about making them passable.
>>
>>70518136
We're both in favour of non-invasive treatment.

I just believe that hormone therapy is probably the best method of treaty GD. I don't know of any other pharacological method to treat it, and also I think it again comes down to if you see GD as a mental illness in the same vein as schizophrenia, or if you see it as a birth defect (being born with the wrong genitalia, but the rest of your person being female (MRI scans on the brain show that MtF, even without hormone therapy, brains are almost identical to womens, yet look nothing like the brain of a man).

I feel more comfortable, morally, treating the few legitimate cases with hormone therapy and allowing them to live as passable females (since I believe that's what they are), rather than doing the opposite and tricking their brain, through drugs, into thinking they're men.

I understand both sides of the argument, I just think there's a case to be made for both and I'm more sided with the prior. Again, the benefit of non-invasive treatment is that it can be reversed.
>>
>>70517368
The problem is there isn't one.
The UK makes people crossdress which the fetish freaks LOVE and is the real trans worst nightmare. So they force men to look like freaks for like two years before they even get to touch hormones. Two more years of body development damage and freak encouragement.

The US has nothing. Psychs actually treat me like a freak because I refused to dress up like a fucking drag queen Craig's list cumdumpster Ms. Doubtfire.

You go to a transexual support group songs its all 50 year old hairy men with deep voices in dresses and miniskirts with full raging hardons.

I didn't get help until like 25 because all I saw were these freaks and I wanted to be a pretty girl like every other girl and blend in. Id rather die than be like these freaks.

Id say 99% of "transexuals" are actually transgender snowflake faggots and fetishists. Anything male triggers the fuck out of me while all these faggots are perfectly fine with their dr girlfriend Barry Mannilow voices.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.