[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's pols opinion on pic related? Memes are OK.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
What's pols opinion on pic related? Memes are OK.
>>
File: K.jpg (21 KB, 385x270) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
21 KB, 385x270
>>70515997

Not Enuff Hindu For Hindu Nuffins
>>
>>70515997
He was essentially Indian Hitler who died too soon.
>>
>>70516189
Katlaur al qureshi, pls go.
>>
Is it true he knew the truth about der juden?
>>
>>70516227
Only problem I have with him is that he's the reason we have porkistan.
>>
>>70516296
He was pen pals with Hitler, so I think he had a fair idea. Too bad he had his plate full with the Anglo to do anything about it.
>>
bretty cool dude 10/10
>>
positives
+stood up for India
+not a cuck
+demonstrated viability of non violent action as a means of producing lasting political change

negatives
-too pacifist
-racist about blacks
-stirred up trouble in S Africa

overall 8/10 would elect
>>
File: Ghandhi.png (432 KB, 1304x1818) Image search: [Google]
Ghandhi.png
432 KB, 1304x1818
>>70515997

Here.
>>
P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
File: CGkwu.jpg (202 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
CGkwu.jpg
202 KB, 1680x1050
>>
hindus before dindus, bro
>>
>>70515997
>>70516245
>>70516303
>>70516332
P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>70516189
do you poo in loo, bangladesh?
>>
File: xfpsfzy.jpg (311 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
xfpsfzy.jpg
311 KB, 1500x1000
He's a fucking asshole
>>
>>70516644
But he was a friend of the Union, Ivan
>>
File: poopdoctor.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1252) Image search: [Google]
poopdoctor.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1252
>>70515997
he was obsessed with shit and enemas, india and poop go hand in hand it seems
and he might have been a latent pedo
https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/the-gandhi-nobody-knows/

I cannot honestly say I had any reasonable expectation that the film would show scenes of Gandhi’s pretty teenage girl followers fighting “hysterically” (the word was used) for the honor of sleeping naked with the Mahatma and cuddling the nude septuagenarian in their arms. (Gandhi was “testing” his vow of chastity in order to gain moral strength for his mighty struggle with Jinnah.)

Nor, frankly, did I expect to see Gandhi giving daily enemas to all the young girls in his ashrams (his daily greeting was, “Have you had a good bowel movement this morning, sisters?”), nor see the girls giving him his daily enema. Although Gandhi seems to have written less about home rule for India than he did about enemas, and excrement, and latrine cleaning (“The bathroom is a temple. It should be so clean and inviting that anyone would enjoy eating there”)

Gandhi rose early, usually at three-thirty, and before his first bowel movement (during which he received visitors, although possibly not Margaret Bourke-White)

For Gandhi was an extremely difficult man to work with. He had no partners, only disciples. For members of his ashrams, he dictated every minute of their days, and not only every morsel of food they should eat but when they should eat it.

And Gandhi had even greater confidence in his abilities as a “nature doctor,” prescribing obligatory cures for his ashramites, such as dried cow-dung powder and various concoctions containing cow dung (the cow, of course, being sacred to the Hindu). And to those he really loved he gave enemas
>>
he never stops nuking. fucking asshole
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.