[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you have to say now racists? http://www.salon.com/2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 14
File: IMG_20160410_110142.jpg (129 KB, 720x966) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160410_110142.jpg
129 KB, 720x966
What do you have to say now racists?

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/06/this_racist_stereotype_is_shattered_study_finds_white_youth_are_more_likely_to_abuse_hard_drugs_than_black_youth_partner/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
>>
Link the study

You can't expect salon to accurately represent the results
>>
>salon
>>
>>70515261
>What do you have to say now racists?
that white people are better at taking drugs
>>
>>70515261
Here are the predictions for the first words of the article, brought to you by Salon Article Premonition Wizard:
>A self-reported study by...
>>
>>70515261
it's black people that sell them, of course they target white people for custommers.
>>
>>70515261

>shitty tabloid claims "study claims"

>these studies are funded by rich scum with left agendas

>polfuck believes it
>>
>>70515261

That's because they can afford it
>>
>>70515261
The funny thing is they probably found that black youth are 10 times more likely to abuse soft drugs yet won't report that.
>>
>>70515334
>>70515374
>>70515431
Yes, link the full study and not just the conclusion. Seeing how the researchers got to that conclusion is the most important part. It would also be nice to know if it were a private institute that did the research or a government backed institute.
>>
>>70515261
Fag

http://archive.is/hdpD9
>>
Why is /pol/ so terrible during American night hours?

This will teach me to never stay up this late again.
>>
>>70515261
Is it because they classify meth and cocaine as hard drugs while huffing fumes isn't?
>>
>Shalom
>>
>>70515261
Use =/= incarcerated

If you use drugs and are caught you can at least claim addiction.

If you just sell drugs and are caught, good luck.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (106 KB, 683x818) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
106 KB, 683x818
>salon

i will never know if its a troll news agency or a legit one
>>
>>70515261
Sure, can't really get much sold if you start shooting up.
>>
Nevermind, I got this guys
The study found out whites are more likely to use cocaine. I wonder if there is a reason cocaine was singled out, instead of including all hard drugs, like crack, for example.
>>
>interviewing people that were already in jail
>"this study shows that all youth..."
>>
>>70515261
And yet white youths commit less crime then black youths.
>>
>>70515261
>whites use it more
Proporitonally or raw numbers?
>>
>>70515261

>whiten people do more drugs
>commit less crime and are smarter band more productive

Can niggers not handle their shit? What pussies
>>
>>70515866
Blame the racist systemic system
>>
Cocaine is a richfag drug

of course more rich white kids are snorting that. Run the rest for crack cocaine and it'd be poor blacks with their glass crack pipes.

Meth? Meth might be a good question mark. Are there more poor blacks or poor whites on meth? Or it it about even? Inquiring minds want to know.
>>
These people are retarded.
The sterotype is that dindus, spics and Australians use way more drugs than other races.
They find a specific arbitrary set of drugs that white people prefer over other races and go ''HA! Stereotype shattered! White people take more LSD, therefore you are wrong!''.
How fucking stupid do you have to get? It doesn't even address the stereotype.

This is like someone trying to disprove the stereotype of blacks stealing by going ''ha, I knew it, white people are more likely to commit tax fraud! STEREOTYPE SHATTERED!!!''.
>>
>>70515261
Is that the study that only asked people who was in jail why they were there?
>nigger is there for killing people
>white is there for drugs
>Look at how bad these whites are
>>
>>70515261
Drug abuse is linked to iq.
>>
>>70515963
it's not 1980 any more patrick

coke is for pikeys and niggers nowadays
>>
>>70515261
>study claims white people have the money to abuse hard drugs
If blacks had the money they'd be number one, and this article probably wouldn't exist because racism.
>>
>>70515987
>This is like someone trying to disprove the stereotype of blacks stealing by going ''ha, I knew it, white people are more likely to commit tax fraud! STEREOTYPE SHATTERED!!!''.

Fairly sure that is in fact something they claim.
>>
>>70515261

Here's the study

http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2016/03/race-delinquent-youth-substance-use-disorder.html

>Abuse and dependence on “hard drugs” (cocaine, hallucinogen or PCP, opiate, amphetamine and sedatives) are less common among delinquent African American youth than those who are non-Hispanic white, according to a new Northwestern Medicine study. - See more at: http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2016/03/race-delinquent-youth-substance-use-disorder.html#sthash.8sqOqSFv.dpuf

by this retarded definition LSD and psilocybin would be considered "hard"

>During the 12 years after detention, non-Hispanic white youths had 30 times the odds of cocaine use disorder compared with African Americans. Hispanic youths had more than 20 times the odds compared with African Americans - See more at: http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2016/03/race-delinquent-youth-substance-use-disorder.html#sthash.8sqOqSFv.dpuf

So the study only measured kids who went to juvee, not the overall population

Also notice the language "abuse" - so Jerome smoking crack every now and again is not considered abuse since "cocaine use disorder" is characterized by "a problematic pattern of cocaine (or similar drug) use leading to clinically significant impairment or distress"

So sorry op, you suck cock
>>
>>70516042
yay i'm smart thanks cocain
>>
>>70516146

BTFO
>>
>>70515261
>salon
>woman author
>kike name
>>
>>70515752
Hillary said she gets her news from there so there's that :/
>>
Why is this being celebrated?

>HAHA, YEAH! WHITE KIDS ARE MORE LIKELY TO ABUSE HARD DRUGS THAN BLACK KIDS HAHAHAHAHA! WHITE KIDS ARE MORE LIKELY TO RUIN THEIR LIVES WITH DRUGS HAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT RACISTS!!!
>>
MORE WHITE PEOPLE IN THE USA ARE ON WELFARE THAN BLACKS!!!

>*per-capita, blacks and hispanics exceed whites by large amounts, but stating this is racist as fuck, muh dick, mofuggin bix nood.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 295x300
>>70516146
Kek some white waster dropping acid every day or two is worse than Tyrone cracking the pipe every week (only time he has money) good job northwestern
>>
>>70515261
>Salon.
>>
>>70516122
Yes, along with saying we stole whole continents and cultures.
They just haven't made the leap yet to say that the stereotype of blacks stealing is wrong.
>>
>more white ppl than black in the country

WITE PPL USE MOAR DRUGS GUISE LOOK BLAX DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>70516300

because there's a meme that black people do it more and its untrue

same with black crime which is bullshit, whites commit much more crime
>>
>>70516300
It's just a weak tu-quoque argument.

>Drug abuse is a big problem and it's ruining your communities
>Yeah, well a lot of white people do them too!
>>
>>70516399
Only because Polish are considered white...
>>
This seems highly, highly likely. Young blacks may be morons and assholes but they're not dope fiends. What's the deal with young white guys acting like shitty drug fiends and thieves? Fuck all of you who are getting yourselves addicted to this crap. Go sit in a hole and sort yourselves out.
>>
>>70515261
White youth are more wealthy on average.
:^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)
>>
>>70516313
You can't use psychedelics often because they will have no or very reduced effect
>>
>>70515261

>Hello Thomas. Have you ever smoked Marijuana, popped pills, or tried any form of hard drugs? Do not worry, all of this information is confidential and will be used to publish a study.

Yeah, I smoked a few times and I have taken ecstasy at a party before. I wouldn't do it again though.

>Thank you for your participation.
>Hello Tyrone. Have you ever smoked Marijuana, popped pills, or tried any form of hard drugs? Do not worry, all of this information is confidential and will be used to publish a study.

Yo, I dindu nuffin. I never smoke weed or done any of dat whack shit das illegal and I don't break the law. real talk.

>Thank you for your participation.
>>
>>70516399
Every black person I have ever met has either been a drug dealer or heavily involved in their use.

Every single one.

As for crime, white people do more of it by raw numbers, but there's also a lot more of them.

>Group 1 has 20 individuals, 11 of whom are criminals
>Group 2 has 10 individuals, 10 of whom are criminals.
>>
>>70516584
We don't need your anecdotal evidence to prove that blacks do more drugs than whites.
The simple fact that there are more blacks in US prison with drug related charges alone is enough.
>>
>>70516451

>dope fiends

If by dope you mean weed, then I have some bad news for you

Anyway speaking as someone who may or may not have sampled a wide variety of drugs in his time, nig nogs generally won't have coke, molly, or speed. Normally they out crackin' or slangin' "loud," petty-ass shit. Let's also not forget lean
>>
>>70516504
Also the nature of the psychedelics isn't a short euphoric high, it's a weird short term experience meant to have mentally positive, lasting effects long after the psychedelic has left your system. With narcotics the goal is a short term drug high, with psychedelics the goal is long term inner peace.

The psychedelic high is not something that needs to be and compels you to take frequently.
>>
>>70515261
> A study

Nice try, Tyrone
>>
I think Salon is secretly a satire site. Either that they're just peddling SJW talking points to make a buck from SJWs. Either way I don't see how anyone can take them seriously.
>>
>>70515334
>>70515604

faith in /pol/ reaffirmed
>>
>>70515261
This means blacks are failures in spite of decreased drug use. One more leftist meme debunked.
>>
>>70516811
>just peddling SJW talking points to make a buck from SJWs

This has been a secret project of mine for a while.

Why wouldn't you fleece the gullible retards?
>>
>>70516696
A lot of them won't do those drugs because they are more susceptible to propaganda. They're fucking scared of many drugs, especially meth since they see it as a ''white trash'' drug that's real scary.

I've done drugs and every single time I researched them to make sure I am not fucking myself up. I've done a lot of so called hard drugs. Haven't gotten addicted and nothing bad happened to me because I did my research. Haven't been using drugs or even drinking in 2 years too.

Dindus simply aren't smart enough to check their shit. They will avoid amphetamines because they're scary, and then they will set themselves on fire because their friends said it's fine.
They can't evaluate the dangers in an objective manner.
>>
File: DMT.jpg (36 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
DMT.jpg
36 KB, 1000x563
Delinquent white youths are more likley to abuse hard drugs (60%vs50%).

However black youth are more likley to be delinquent and use soft drugs in the first place.

Also they count DMT, LSD and mushrooms as hard drugs.
>>
>>70516146
>LSD and psilocybin would be considered "hard"

holy moly you mean i can grow hard drugs? woweeee
>>
File: 1460032505970.png (148 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460032505970.png
148 KB, 800x800
>>70515343
>>
>>70515261
That's nothing. One study has shown that there are level surfaces on this planet. Flat earth confirmed.
Do you see how stupid you're being?
>>
>>70515261

Then you can't use the excuse that the reason why black people suck so much is because of da drugz
>>
>>70516951
>especially meth since they see it as a ''white trash'' drug that's real scary

That's how I see it as a white guy in Northern California. It's a shit drug used by mostly shit people who live shit lives which creates a shit culture.
>>
>>70515261

Drug use is strongly correlated with intelligence. Those who chose to actually question their world make their own discoveries.

It would then stand to reason that the smarter race of people would be more curious and try harder and harder drugs.
>>
>>70517207
Or, as alcoholics do, alter their state of mind to make the world more enjoyable for a short time.
>>
File: I can't handle.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
I can't handle.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>70515987
>>
File: Gustav_the_siege_engine.jpg (194 KB, 1241x843) Image search: [Google]
Gustav_the_siege_engine.jpg
194 KB, 1241x843
>>70516964
looks like grated cheese, what would happen if it put it in my spaghetti?
>>
>>70517284
It would taste like shit and then things would get really interesting for a while.
>>
>>70515987
kek youre right. its like a study coming out that more white people eat at raisin canes than blacks and the liberals shout HAHA SEE WHITE PEOPLE EAT MORE FRIED CHICKEN THAN BLACK PEOPLE LOL FUCK YOU RACIST HONKEYS
>>
File: Mitragyna speciosa.jpg (269 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Mitragyna speciosa.jpg
269 KB, 1024x768
>>70516951
"Not even once" is bullshit if you have some self control, it is easy to try just one time, most of them are shit anyway.

Nicotine
Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
Methylphenidate
Ethylphenidate
Cocaine
Mephedrone
MDPV
MDMA
Ephedrine
Caffine
4-MeO-MDA

Zopiklone
Zolpidem
GHB
GBL
Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Oxazepam
Diazepam
Diethyl ether
Diclazepam
Triazolam
Lorazepam
Flubromazepam
Flunitrazepam
Etanol
Chlorobutanol
Chloroform
Isopropanol
Gabapentin
Pregabalin
Fly Agaric (Amanita Muscaria)
Kava Kava (Piper Methysticum)

3-MeO-PCP
Metoxetamine
LSA
Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe Semilanceata)
25i-nBome
25c-nBome
2C-P
DMT
Salvia Divonorum
Nitrous Oxide
Nutmeg

-Cannabinoids-
Cannabis (Hash, BHO, Marijuana)
Radula Complanata
MAM-2201
JWH-018
JWH-210
JWH-081
MMB-CHIMACA

-Opiates-
Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa, Mitragyna Hirsuta)
Buprenorphine
Oxycodone
Opium
Tilidine
Tramadol
>>
>>70517405

I've tried all those and my life is great.

Never been addicted to anything and the future is looking bright.
>>
File: pepe.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
401 KB, 600x696
>>70515261
It's only because white kids can AFFORD to abuse hard drugs unlike a gibmedat who isn't old enough for their own welfare. Niggers BTFO as usual.
>>
>white people take more hard drugs
>still hold jobs and contribute to society
>>
>>70517165
It's far more complex than that. The drug isn't that scary. If these people could afford cocaine they'd be using cocaine and then you'd think cocaine is the scary ''white trash'' drug.
Meth is very cheap and easy to get in those parts of the world. Just listen to this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Some parts of America have a meth problem since you have Mexicans flooding your markets with cheap meth. Meanwhile in Russia they have a heroin problem because Arabs are flooding them with cheap heroin. Heroin isn't that scary either. I've never done it, but I've done my research and I wouldn't be afraid of taking it.
The problem is with degeneracy and poverty. These are shit people put in shit conditions.
>>
File: nigger crime chi.jpg (101 KB, 1092x576) Image search: [Google]
nigger crime chi.jpg
101 KB, 1092x576
>>70515261
I don't think a survey of 1,800 people is necessarily a convincing argument, particularly when the methodology, geographical location and socio-economic and ethnic identity of participants has not been released.
>>
>>70515261
Well duh, black youths aren't abusing drugs. They're abusing women and SELLING drugs.
>>
>>70515261
Well that's a relief
>>
>>70515261
White people take drugs and dont use that as an excuse to steal and be violent?

Damn those civilised people.
>>
>>70515261
>B-but...the reason the black family is fractured is c-cuz duh white man forced us to smoke crack in da 80's..

Everytime they try to make an argument, they invalidate one they made earlier. I thought the CIA's crack epidemic ruined black America?
>>
>>70517586
>Heroin isn't that scary either. I've never done it, but I've done my research and I wouldn't be afraid of taking it.

top KEK! good thing you have your /pol/ education to save you from the degeneracy of heroin addiction...dumbass.
>>
>>70515261

Could the reason be that nigger culture is pushed to youth everywhere? Drugs are integral part of nigger culture so im not too surprised.
>>
>>70517922
Nice argument, but I don't have a ''/pol/ education'' on these subjects. Most of you don't know shit about drugs. You're a good example of that.
>Heroin isn't scary
>TOP KEK TOP KEK LOL TOP KEEEEK
What the fuck is wrong with you?
If someone paid me money and gave me free heroin I could publicly record my experience and show that heroin isn't that scary. Nevermind that these experiments have already been done.
>>
>>70515334
This

Also, peer reviewed or it didn't happen.
>>
>>70515334
this
I read it

they only took kids that were in juvenile detention centers, which says literally nothing about overall trends for a number of reasons not limited to all the niggers who went to real prison
>>
File: Strombus gigas 2.jpg (35 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
Strombus gigas 2.jpg
35 KB, 736x552
>>70517586

>"The problem is with degeneracy and poverty"

Kinda, the people who get addicted tend to live shitty lives and have mental health issues.

>>70517922

I've smoked pharmaceutical grade opium stolen from Bayer and done oxy.

Some people can test strong opioids without getting addicted, however if you use heroin to escape from your anxiety and shitty life, of course you will get addicted.
>>
>>70518138
I've known more than a few that thought they were too smart for addiction.
report back with your study.
i eagerly await the results.
>>
>>70515261
White people are rich enough to get them.
>>
>>70518138
Why don't you sniff some petrol while you are at it?
>>
>>70515261
>White youth are more likely to be able to afford to abuse hard drugs than nigroids

fixed
>>
>>70518234
Yep, that anecdotal evidence. You must be a smart dude.
If someone smokes cigarettes thinking they can't get addicted and after a year of smoking a pack a day they get addicted it does not disprove what I say. Neither does one of your faggy friends getting addicted to whatever drug you are talking about.
>>
>>70518265
Why would I sniff petrol? How fucking stupid are you? What does that have anything to do with what I said?
>>
>>70516146
>psilocybin would be considered "hard"

Ah ha, so thats how these faggots reached their predetermined conclusion.
>>
>>70515261
Since when was the stereotype "Black people using more hard drugs than white people" and not "Black people selling hard drugs to white people"?
>>
>>70518265

Too toxic
>>
This is the first I've heard of such a stereotype.

I think we can see who the REAL racists are. What do you have to say for yourself Robin? Hmm????
>>
>>70515261
Who sells the drugs? White people?
>>
>>70515261
bkoz we can afford them
black "ppl" are poor and smell bad
>>
>>70515261

people who abuse hard drugs most likely suffered trauma/abuse.
>>
>>70515261
>salon
>>
>>70515261
>linking salon
gawker must be getting desperate for shekels
>>
File: mephedrone factory.jpg (72 KB, 634x379) Image search: [Google]
mephedrone factory.jpg
72 KB, 634x379
>>70518616
>>
File: 1459086448221.png (185 KB, 569x250) Image search: [Google]
1459086448221.png
185 KB, 569x250
>>70515752
>>((((Rosenberg))))
>>
File: 1455793824836.jpg (74 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
1455793824836.jpg
74 KB, 600x435
>>70518265
he's not an abo
>>
>>70515261
>A racist stereotype is shattered.

No, you just replaced the race with a different one.
>>
>>70515261
Wow because salon is a really trusted source, nice try australia.
>>
So white people use drugs recreationally, don't chimp out and don't get caught?
>>
Drugs are expensive
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.