[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many young men balding so early these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: nu males.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
nu males.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
Why are so many young men balding so early these days?
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>70514927
cause they are low test cucks like germans are

pic related, low sperm count clearly
>>
>>70514957
Rest in peace
>>
File: 1370741203026.gif (2 MB, 126x192) Image search: [Google]
1370741203026.gif
2 MB, 126x192
>>70514927
Why do beta men grow beards when it makes them look fucking disgusting?

Only handsome or masculine men can look good in beards.
>>
>>70514957
Pretty sure that also includes more than a few turks by now
>>70514927
Chemicals, excessive medicine use and foreign foods not fit for the Eurasian race.
>>
>tfw balding at 23

Wish I fucking knew.
>>
>>70515101
Attempting masculinity.
>>
>>70514927
It's the water man, they poisoned the water
>>
Tbh, I think it's the stress. When I went from highschool to uni I suddenly had combine work with an intenser study. It gave me a lot of stress and I saw my hair fall out at insane rates suddenly.
>>
If you are going to go bald you will bald "early".
How old are you? Do you have a job where you interact with people of different ages?
Why do you think balding (which is due to DHT sensitivity) would start in your 40s (when your test and DHT are starting to fall dramatically)?
>>
>>70515623
I'm 21 and in uni. See lots of guys with receding hairlines.
>>
>>70515675
what I'm saying is that this is completely normal, part of growing up it hasn't become more frequent in recent times. The cognitive dissonance is due to: 1) the perception that balding is something "old people deal with" 2) The increase in beauty standards of men with social media 3) finasteride and hairpiece use in celebrities and models 4) you as a person entering the adult world and seeing the signs of aging in people around you, you don't just wake up at 30 with wrinkles, you get them in your teens and 20s, you probably have a few grey hairs you don't know about.

When you are a teenager in school you hang around with exclusively teenagers,( every man who is going to bald has already begun to bald at this point, it's just that say if you lose 10% of your hair in 5 years it won't be noticeable because your starting hair density was thick) it is in your early twenties when signs of baldness become more apparent, and with access to cherrypicked photos and with somewhat of a trained eye you can detect balding for what it is. In the 1960s a man could probably get away with that sort of hairloss into his 30s before being considered balding.
>>
>>70514927

It will stop if you go on female hormones.
>>
>>70514957
>pic related, low sperm count clearly
polls showed that most German families with one child want to have more. They don't however because they say they can't afford it. I can search that poll for you if you want.
It is a decision they made, not because of sperm count.
>>
>>70516658

I bet they could afford it easily if they didn't have to pay for all immigrants. Makes me so triggered.
>>
>>70516743
It is not that easy. The trend of one child is older then (or than? not sure here) 10 years. Germany tried its hardest to lower salaries to be more competitive on a global scale. The result is that people in foreign countries buy our products and we still dont have more money while destroying foreign local industries.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.