[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make Japan great again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: japan-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
1.Ban anime(pedo and harmful to society)
2.allow gay marriage
3.Abolish emperor and establish republic
4.Accept Immigrants
5.Abolish Japanese and teach only English in school
6.encourage woman to go outside and working as respected worker.
7.adopt multiculturalism to make Japan better

Is there anything to add to make Japan great?
>>
File: JapanPOP.png (24 KB, 919x630) Image search: [Google]
JapanPOP.png
24 KB, 919x630
>>70514873
fuck japan

they deserbe to die for ww2 actions
>>
>>70514873
Yeah ban Japanese proxy.
>>
>>70514873
I'm surprised this site isn't teeming with you guys. You're the anime mega capital of the world, and 4chan is all about those big eyes, clueless faces, and wavy hair.
>>
>>70514873
No,just no.
>>
>>70514873
1, 2 and 3 should be enough
Don't go overboard
>>
>>70514873
>1.Ban anime(pedo and harmful to society)
Ban your one relevant cultural export...
>2.allow gay marriage
Anime harmful and bad. Gay marriage A-Ok. Riiiiight.
>3.Abolish emperor and establish republic
What would that change?
>4.Accept Immigrants
Have you learned nothing from us?
>5.Abolish Japanese and teach only English in school
Why?
>6.encourage woman to go outside and working as respected worker.
And crash your birth rate even further, while also accepting hoards of immigrants. You really have learned nothing.
>7.adopt multiculturalism to make Japan better
Better in what ways?

>Is there anything to add to make Japan great?
You're doing fine as you are for the most part.
>>
>>70514873
Fuck off, meatball.
>>
Your fucking cuckstitution is the only thing stopping Japan from being great. It literally says militaries are for grown-up nations and you're little babies who can't handle it so no military for you.

Do you think we were serious when we drafted that and made you adopt it? Do you think we intended for you to live under it? We made it as a joke, to humiliate you because we beat you, and you kept with it. It's like America pantsed Japan, and Japan decided to keep walking around with its pants down thinking everyone is laughing with him, not at him.

Abolish that shit, write up a new one that says Nippon's got a goddamn standing army ready to destroy its enemies. There, just like that Japan good.
>>
You make this kind of thread every day,fuck off already you retarded proxy.
>>
>>70514929
>deserbe
lol, look at this Maori nigger who can't spell.
>>
FYI when you see anti-Japanese posts like this it's usually by Koreans, the Koreans are like Jews in that they true to sabotage Japanese society. The problem is they are neither powerful or clever.
>>
>>70515034
>implying 4chan isn't a shitty 2chan
>>
>>70514873
>it's a "jap wants to turn Japan into Sweden" episode
>>
>5.Abolish Japanese and teach only English in school
Spot the fake.
>>
>>70514873
MODS THIS IS SPAM
>>
>>70514873

nice proxy ahmed.
>>
Make Japan great again

- Allow Euthanasia and assisted suicide for the elderly (this used to be mainstream)

- Bring back military service and armed forces in general

- Give government incentives for having more children
>>
File: japan-muslim2[1].jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
japan-muslim2[1].jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>70514873
8. Accept Allah as the one true god and that Prophet Muhammed (PBUH} is his holy prophet.
>>
>>70515371
Kek
You do realise that the Japanese people are never going to actively fight a war after WWII ever again, right?
>>
>>70514873

What the fuck is wrong with you?

!. yes
2. Hahahaha wat
3. are you drunk or just retarded, abandoning monarchy hasn't done well anywhere else in the world.
4. Kill yourself
5. Why?
6. That's fucking stupid, that ruined the economy of the west and made our entire economic model insistent on 2 worker households so the state could brainwash people's children and turn them against them.
7. This has made everywhere that has embraced it worse, demonstrably so, and I can provide citation if needed.

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or not but I assume it's probably bait.
>>
>>70517810

Turkroach go
>>
>>70517913
Not like that they aren't
>>
>>70518258
I'm certain the country that experience the fire bombings, the two nuclear bombings which all led to around 650,000 civilians dying and the systematic dismantlement of their political and military system after the War would love to fight one again

I'm certain the country whose military has historically committed several crimes against humanity that they still apologize for to this day would love to build up a big one again for the sole purpose of ?????????

You tell me, you're the tween who thinks war and the army are so totally cool and radical, tell me when Japan would need a big massive standing army and why, and then how it'll "make them great" again?
>>
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>70518515

Personally, I think Japan, China, and South Korea should put aside their differences, Japan should get an army together, and they should get together and stomp north korea into the ground, just flatten those fuckers in a few short days, then sit around, and have a nice long healing discussion about how great of a team they make when they work together on something and get it out of their system.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
Nice proxy.
>>
File: 1439884275287.gif (983 KB, 323x224) Image search: [Google]
1439884275287.gif
983 KB, 323x224
1. Don't reply to proxy
2. If you feel a need to reply don't forget to sage
3. Fuck off you fucking faggot
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.