[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to abandon my fake homeland(Japan) and move to my soul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: 1443933502893.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443933502893.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
I want to abandon my fake homeland(Japan)
and move to my soul homeland(America)
>>
>>70514086
oh look it's the self hating nip again
>>
You can live with me Japanbro.

But you have to dress like a little school girl.
>>
I'd play you a sad solo on my violin by a ninja set fire to it.
>>
File: JapanPOP.png (24 KB, 919x630) Image search: [Google]
JapanPOP.png
24 KB, 919x630
>>70514086
fuck off faggot cuck

pic related, not even asian girls like you
>>
>>70514356
yeah. I am not big fan of woman/girl.
>>
Take it from an American living here: you don't want to. If Trump doesn't win this election, America is done for.
>>
>>70514086
Hello again, seriously just come here if you want, go to Mexico and cross the border. simple.
>>
>>70514528
American universities are far better than Japan's shits.

Why should I stay in this degenerate land?
>>
>>70514086
If you have a vagina you are welcome to stay with me as a concubine.
>>
>>70514086
You're welcome to stay with me as a friend
>>
>>70514668
That's what you think now. Wait until you have to waste your money on courses about equal opportunity and women's rights.
>>
I'm starting to think the ones with the same ideals need to form a new country..
>>
>>70514894
hey, How can I learn feminism or liberalism at mathmatical course? I am taling about master and Ph.D courses.
>>
>>70514356
>that dip around '42
get fucked
>>
>>70514086
Instead of shitposting for another year why dont you move to the states for a semester and see the horror of living in multicultural shit hole

The grass is always greener on the other side and shit isnt like on TV
>>
>>70514668
American Universities suck though, unless you get into one of the rare good ones
>>
>>70515010
yeah you guys have at least good one.

We don't have any.
>>
>>70514086
you are a cuck for hating your country even thought it is "bad"
>>
>>70514668
Then do your studies in America.

Guess what, they all come back after.
Go and see for yourself.
>>
I feel your pain, my japanese friend. In my homeland, I wake up and chase Hutu with my spear, then use crank up laptop provided by nice jewish man at MIT.
Soon, I make my way to Italy, then through Austria and up to Germany or Sweden for ficki-ficki.
>>
>>70515004
Because I am uni student and have to take course.

Maybe, I can not even go to US as exchange student due to poor english. please kill me, my life is dead
>>
>>70515069
>you are a cuck for hating your country even thought it is "bad"
Tunisia, how much you charge in your country for boat trip to Malta?
>>
>>70515129
Rare...?
>>
>>70515129
If you were actually from Rwanda you wouldn't have any hands to type with
>>
>>70515236
>If you were actually from Rwanda you wouldn't have any hands to type with
You just racist, you and Diutch, evil Europeans, teach Houtu and tutsi to hate. My father work for government, I have computer, have nice house for my country.
But soon I go to Europe, water getting warm now, I make my crossing in June. Too many people, Europe cannot hold us back.
>>
>>70515162

You could if you actually cared enough. They love Asians here. It would be extremely easy for you to come to america. Especially since you're in college.

Once you get here you're going to realize real quick its not what you think. But getting here is a very realistic dream.
>>
>>70514983
You would be surprised. Even if it's not in the curriculum, it's still preached everywhere like gospel.

Plus the US is expensive as fuck and doesn't have anything resembling Japan's infrastructure. You'll end up raging at how stupid the US actually is and want to go back.

Just play GTAV instead, dude. It's basically the same thing.
>>
>>70515379
Kek, please do the west deserves it. Please try as hard as you can to do as much ficki ficki as possible I want to watch this shitshow burn quick as possible
>>
>>70514086
You're what we call "Transmerican". You should visit the American embassy in your country if you have marketable skills.
>>
>>70515422
my GPA is below 3.8... so I can not go to ivy league or some decent universities as exchange student.

well, I may go to there, but It's not my intention.

>>70515453
>infrastructure
ebin troll.
I won't go outside of university as typical nerd
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (297 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
297 KB, 1462x1462
>>70515379
>Be Rwandan
>Get Genocided
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>70515642
If you won't leave the university then why bother?

That's the problem with you guys: you never get out and it totally warps your worldview. If you visit the US first, you'll see just how mediocre it is.
>>
>>70515129
So are you guys going to have violent elections soon or is Kagame on track to be president for life?
>>
>>70515784
Your from America right? What's it like in Japan compared to America?
>>
File: ha-laughing_abbott.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ha-laughing_abbott.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>70514331
>>
>>70514528
>Take it from an American living here: you don't want to. If Trump doesn't win this election, America is done for.

The US has been done for since 2001, idk what the fuck you're talking about

>>70514668
>American universities are far better than Japan's shits.
The way is going you better go now or it will turn into a safe heaven of fucking gaylords, trannys, niggers screaming "we wuz kingz and shit" and whites going cuck all over the place.
>>
>>70515854
Kagame willbbe president for long time. 2 days ago, ceremony to remmmeber our genocide. UN going to outlaw "hate speech" to make sure it never happens again.
>>
America sucks right now, being a degenerate is becoming the social expectation here, I'd switch with you in a heart beat.
>>
File: 1459936679252.jpg (66 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1459936679252.jpg
66 KB, 625x468
>>70514086
one day anon one day.....
>>
>>70515690
wut?
>>
>>70516138
>America sucks right now, being a degenerate is becoming the social expectation here, I'd switch with you in a heart beat.
Can you imagine what this generation will be like in 10 years when they go to uni (if any can afford it/if they are still standing).
The most privileged negroes in the US, students at Princeton, trying to get buildings that are named for Woodrow Wilson renamed.
The US is coming apart right now, just like Rome. The West is going to enter a dark age.
>>
>>70515877
Quiet. Kids aren't complete disobedient shits and usually listen to their parents. The roughest parts of town are Yakuza controlled but still far from unsafe unless you owe them money or something. Public transportation isn't a joke and actually gets you where you need to be for a reasonable price.

The few issues Japan does have are pretty easily solvable, but certain aspects of their culture are preventing progress on these fronts. The biggest issue by far is how hilariously dated their business culture is, which affects their society at large in a number of ways.

Being a former service member, I see the influence we had on this country everywhere: from the discipline instilled in public schools to the extreme emphasis on cleanliness. The difference between us and them is that they aren't complete lazy shits and actually care (even if just a little) about making their country better.
>>
>>70516299
R A R E

A

R

E
>>
>>70514086
>>
File: meido.png (680 KB, 800x738) Image search: [Google]
meido.png
680 KB, 800x738
>>70514086
This is what OP looks like irl.
>>
OK, that's it. I can't take any more. We've been your personal hugbox for too long.

If you are of typical uni student age and you can support yourself during study then you've got nothing to complain about.

You've got your whole life ahead of you to go to the US and potentially find a career that lets you stay. In 3 years you might have completely different goals.

You need some tough love and the people here are too nice to give it to you.

Study hard. Stay strong and HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

..oh and go out and get laid.
>>
Then do it?
>>
>>70514086
Why do the cartoons and drawings from your country make my penis explode?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.