[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x486
>>
You guys elected Weedman in a fucking landslide victory. STFU you have no right to say anything faggot Canadian.
>>
File: cucked.png (16 KB, 379x309) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
16 KB, 379x309
>>
>>70513981
A fucking Australian? Dude mate lmao?
>>
>>70514042
Superdelegates don't matter until the convention. They will switch to whoever has the majority of regular delegates.

>>70513667
He's on a streak, but losing New York will be a deathblow to him.
>>
File: Stirner.png (8 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.png
8 KB, 238x211
>>70513667

Twitter is a spook, my property.
>>
>>70514172
The DNC is backing Hillary. The purpose of super delagates is to fuck rogue candidates like Sanders
>>
>>70514172
Bull shit they do you fuckig retard
That means that don't matter at all
>>
>>70514172
>They will switch to whoever has the majority of regular delegates.

No, they won't. The point of superdelegates is literally stop people they don't like from winning.
>>
i just wanna see trump vs hilary debates is that gonna be too hard to ask for american ;_;
>>
>>70514172
>they switched from Hillary to Obama so they will switch from Hillary to Bernie
Obama and Hillary are both conservative democrats.
Superdelegates just went from female to blac, their policies are largely the same.

Bernie on the other hand, despite being a career politician is not estabelishment like Obama and Hillary were.

>They will switch to whoever has the majority
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008
Who had the plurality?

That's right
>>
>>70514750
No they did not
You done know shit about America do you
Get out
>>
File: 1454420714166.jpg (95 KB, 1086x735) Image search: [Google]
1454420714166.jpg
95 KB, 1086x735
>>70513667
I'm not sure what you're implying, but I hope that commie wins the nomination. He will lose against Trump, and even if he wins, he won't be able to pass anything he is running on, unlike shillary.
>>
>>70513667
>implying /pol/ like hillary more than mr. yuuuuuuge benefits
>>
>>70514871
Just checked again.
Hillary had an early lead when it came to superdelegates but Obama started picking up more and more.
There were still a few defectors though, those who went from Hillary to Obongo.
>>
>>70514172
Then what's the point of super delegates if they're just going to switch whoever has the majority of regular delegates?
>>
Either way Bernie is most likely fucked.
>>
>>70515291

Explained here. >>70514240
>>
>>70515858
It's not like Bernie will win the popular vote either way because all the caucus states are almost gone by now
>>
>>70515915
I never said he will, I'm not going to deny however that there is a possibility. I even stated that NY is make or break for him.

I've made my peace with "President Hilary" desu.
>>
>>70513667
arent primaries corrupted as fuck in USA? I mean, especially in Democrats party, where you can get random superdelegates which will always vote like party want.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.