[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always lel at /pol/ getting mad about godless religions. "blasphemy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1433873422258.png (850 KB, 959x959) Image search: [Google]
1433873422258.png
850 KB, 959x959
I always lel at /pol/ getting mad about godless religions.
"blasphemy" = "bigotry"
"problematic" = "heretical"
"tithing" = "donating/supporting"
"original sin" = "privilege"
"witchburning" = "getting someone fired"
And the priestly caste is just as corrupt.
>>
>>70511128
Damn, that is quite accurate of the SJW movement. Thank you OP.
>>
>>70511128
hot take bro
>>
>>70511128
The /pol/tards who think atheism is degenerate are cancer.
>>
File: HRR_1789_EN.png (3 MB, 2650x2160) Image search: [Google]
HRR_1789_EN.png
3 MB, 2650x2160
>>70511128
What is this?
>>
File: tumblr_n8f9txjRV31tec4njo1_500.gif (551 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8f9txjRV31tec4njo1_500.gif
551 KB, 500x333
>>70511128

>ideology that venerates moral and upright living
>trendy social movement catering to the whims of the emotionally unstable
>strawmanning this hard
>>
File: Stirner.png (8 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.png
8 KB, 238x211
>>70511128

Religion and even atheism is a spook.

Voltaire cuck, you're my property.
>>
>>70511936
plus the only one that actually somewhat makes sense is witchhunting

OP go take a nap bud
>>
>>70511590
Atheism is degenerate. I don't believe in god, but you only need to look at the double standards with Islam to recognise it was always about destroying Christian society.
>>
File: atheists in a nutshell.jpg (106 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
atheists in a nutshell.jpg
106 KB, 780x585
>>70511590
It is degenerate though. Atheism is literally one of the main reasons the West is failing.

>inb4 muh no true Scotsman
>>
"blasphemy" = "bigotry"
"heretical" = "problematic"
"tithing" = "donating/supporting"
"original sin" = "privilege"
"witchburning" = "getting someone fired"

And the priestly caste is just as corrupt.
>>
>>70512107

Ask Richard Dawkins about Islam.
>>
>>70511590
It is though? Honestly, the atheist faggots seem to be more cancerous by any conceivable metric outside of whether or not they participate in any given religion. The biggest fucking faggots, and stupid too. Like I doubt I've even met one whose IQ even breaks 130. Fucking idiots the lot of them.
>>
>>70512224
Those are feminists, though. Feminism re-established religion's racket by rebranding itself as "not a religion."
>>
>>70512224
>being this bluepilled
What do those whores have to do with anything? Progressivism is just a new religion. All the great thinkers of the enlightenment were effectively atheists, which is why the west prospered.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_opportunism
>>
File: 1456709395677.png (464 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1456709395677.png
464 KB, 610x488
>>70512305
But he's a fucking white male!

He's been pushed to the sidelines in the atheism movement. Even had a stroke from the SJWs attacking him.

Watch the Atheist Experience, or go on any shit tier hive like /r/atheism and ask about Islam, they're against it in principle. But they don't attack it with the same bile or anger they reserve for Christianity. When asked why they usually give some version of the progressive stack. Like it's okay to attack the religion of our ancestors, but not those of our enemies.

The funny thing is this sort of self-sacrifice and self-criticism to a fault is a trait that is almost entirely Christian in nature.
>>
>>70511128
You WILL die in a fire.
>>
>>70512724
>Atheism movement
This is the whole problem. Atheism should not be a movement, it's not a single religion that unifies all. Religion is like a complete pack that gives you morals, traditions, etc. Atheism is none of that, so you need to be more, and that's where things like humanism come from.
>>
>>70512724
>Watch the Atheist Experience, or go on any shit tier hive like /r/atheism

lmao fuck no

Why do you even know about these things? Cuck off, nigger.
>>
>>70512107
Are you familiar with Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison? Had these men been like most men of their age, who believed in talking snakes and resurrection, we wouldn't be any different from Muslims right now.

And most of the people who are effective whatsoever in arguing against Muslims and libtard Muslim apologists today are atheists, not the godcuck evangelicals.
>>
What did he say about Germany ?
>>
>>70512515
>All the great thinkers of the enlightenment were effectively atheists

Nope. Literally Voltaire is the only A-lister that was an atheist and that's pushing it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.