[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your move.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: obama ftw.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
obama ftw.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
Your move.
>>
>>70510489
> brought gas down to $2.75

Lol. Saudi Arabia brought down oil prices.

Obama didn't have a fucking thing to do with it.
>>
>tripled the stock market
hocus pocus
since 2008, the stock markets have a near 1 correlation with the base money supply
literally just QE propping up banks

>cut unemployment in half
because you change the way unemployment is counted
"unemployment" =/= "labor participation rate"
also something about part time jobs

>ended two wars
iraq and afghanistan are still a mess
libya & ukraine were a disgrace

>brought gas down to whatever
by destabilizing the middle east

>cut the annual Bush deficit by two thirds
...is this true? I was unaware
where does he even get the money to fund left-wing social programs all the while keeping military spending high AND cutting the deficit?
>>
>>70510677
Saudi Arabia was just reacting to Fracking in Murica
>>
>>70510706
Printing more money through low federal interest rates.
>>
>>70510489
>cut unemployment in half.
When people have to take 2 minimum wage jobs to pay their bills, you call this "cutting unemployment"
>Cute
>>
>>70510706

deficit reduction is from ending economic stimulus from the 2008 depression

basically all of those claims are technically correct but misleading because they start during the most serious recession in 80 years
>>
>>70510489
Classic bait, guaranteed replies
>>
HIDE AUSTRALIAN THREADS
IGNORE AUSTRALIAN POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO AUSTRALIAN POSTERS
>>
>>70510706
the deficit is a smoke and mirror show. it's nothing more than a promise(that they won't keep) to pay so much money at a certain point in time and has absolutely nothing to do with how much money is actually going to be spent.
>>
File: 1459940159248.jpg (232 KB, 768x652) Image search: [Google]
1459940159248.jpg
232 KB, 768x652
>>70510489
>>
>>70510489
i could make a similar picture about erdogan
it doesn't make him a good leader, presidents don't necessarily decide or control these kinds of stuff
>>
Well after you hit rock bottom, there's really no way to go but up

Current budget deficits are still way higher than most of the Bush years. :^)

Not that I think Bush was great, but Obama's $500B deficits are only impressive compared to the abso-fucking-lutely insane $1T+ deficits following the financial crisis.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.