[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disingenuous Pro-Lifers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 998x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 998x666
Serious question here:

If you guys think a fetus is equal to a human life, and the establishment is giving medical practices license to slaughter millions of babies a year, then why not take extreme measures?

Not blowing up abortion centers, cause that's counter productive, but tracking down and killing abortion doctors? If you did it enough the number of abortion doctors would start falling dramatically.

It's like if there was a center where they killed 5 year olds. Blowing up the center kills the children, but killing the doctors who work there outside the premises is not. So why not do it? In this scenario, the law is giving them license to kill 5 year olds, but that doesn't mean it's right. Some of you, at least, would do something about it, cause "they're children, man".

The fact that most of you don't do this for fetuses means you don't really consider them as such.
>>
We don't get to play God and decide whose life to take (even to others that do). So long as our families are not in immediate danger we have no right to kill anybody.
>>
>>70509734
>2016
>giving a shit about nigger babies

Anti abortion is a meme. Even if some white slut gets them every few months because she reuses to use contraception, who cares? What, would you rather she have a child that will grow up to repeat her mistakes or end up a criminal? Would you want her to become an even larger drain on society as a single mother?

Kill unwanted fetuses.
>>
File: trump1-750x350.jpg (33 KB, 750x350) Image search: [Google]
trump1-750x350.jpg
33 KB, 750x350
>>70510076
Your island can't do anything correctly.

First you were becoming Godless...now Akbar's God is the only one being praised in your streets...

Sad.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about, you retarded spastic?
Yes, I consider a grown fetus to be human and I don't like abortion at all. I believe women should take responsibility for their actions.
That doesn't mean I want to ban abortions. I realize people are really dumb and abortion is the only way these idiots can deal with having a vagina. Just don't tax me to give them abortions and stop praising abortion as something amazing that brave stunning women do.

We aren't emotional liberals here who decide everything based on emotion. I might not like drugs, but I am not going to ban all drugs and then deal with massive increase in crime and drug related problems. You can separate the emotions from the logic.
>>
>>70509734
>two wrongs should make a right

ok.
>>
>>70510308
Nice argument. Very low energy.
>>
>>70509734
It's not our place to pass judgement
that's the role of the government, and God, not the individual.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (966 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
966 KB, 350x261
>>70510340
this
>>
I've started to understand why I always see so much discord in American conversations.

Why do you misrepresent and make up such extreme examples? The doctors are not directly responsible, they are merely paid to do their job. Killing them would be the same as killing innocent people.
>>
>>70509734
>the left, seeing the rise in 'extremist' rhetoric from an increasingly angry and growing group of 'right wingers', now will sacrifice their abortion 'doctors' in an attempt to funnel possibly game changing outbursts and energy from themselves and others that enable the decline of the west
>>
>>70510575
...Not directly responsible?!?

Sven, you retarded, nigger cum guzzling, hippie ass, yellow fuck...

There aren't any self service abortion clinics...not even in your God hating country.
>>
>>70509734
pro life is retarded because if we didn't have abortions then niggers would outbreed us
>>
>>70509734

Free abortions = millions and millions of niggers who are never born.

That is what it boils down to, in America. And that's what you mainly need to be considering, if you are an American.
>>
i love that someone took this photo
>>
>>70509734
it's a real problem, because of those who think abortion is murder they have the moral ownis to do just as you say

comes down to how you measure the value of life

some people justify it as a probability of viability, that more children are still born that die in infancy; so these people would be OK with abortion when it's to save the mother, or when they child isn't expected to live

some have a "point of huminization", often religions, that at a specific point the fetus gains "person-hood"
liberal human rights advocated struggle with this typically on a ethical level

then practical thinkers see the value of human life in terms lived outcome
eg. life is only worth something if you can experience or achieve something
so in the interests in combating poverty they are usually pro-abortion

many male-rights activists are strongly against abortion, because they see the right to decide the fate of a child as inate to both parents; and think women are systematically robbing men of their parental rights

so I respect people who are really strgonly opposed to abortion, because it's a logical extension of founded and perspective
>>
Why don't pro-lifers give funerals to miscarriages? Why don't they revile someone who had an abortion as they would a murderer? How do they justify using contraception? Why do they eat meat, push for the death penalty, ignore refugees, support armed conflicts and let the homeless die in the street?

Truth is pro-lifers aren't moral people. They're just gormless morons that follow any cause they are told is important whether or not it is consistent with their wider moral beliefs.

They don't give a fuck about fetuses and they damn sure don't feel they are of much value. If they genuinely believed that a fetus was 'life' and that meant something you'd see a much different debate on their behalf.

Some of them clearly do have that strong of an opinion, but the vast majority don't even think about what they are saying and would probably get an abortion if they needed to.
>>
>>70509838
There is absolutely nothing wrong with killing murderers.
>>
>>70509734
most abortions in US are done by niggers, cuck. Abortions should be free.
>>
>>70509734

Because two wrongs don't make a right.

Also, there is no argument for abortion not being murder. There literally is no way you can say it's not murder.

>hurr clump of cells
>hurr a fetus isn't actually human until an arbitrary point in time when it is

Whatever you have to tell yourself, sociopaths.
>>
Every niglet that gets chopped up and sold for profit is one less welfare parasite and carjacker. The more nigger abortions the better.
>>
>>70511695

It's only murder if it's illegal. That's the definition of murder.

Murder is usually restricted to the killing of human beings as well. Killing a dog is not considered 'murder'.

So in one sense. No it's absolutely not murder because it's legal.

In another you're absolutely correct. A life form isn't a human until an arbitrary point in time. Identities like human aren't concrete manifestations. They only exist as we create them.

If you mix a cake up and put it in the oven then take it out after two minutes you don't have a cake. When does cake batter become cake? Who knows -- a cake isn't a real thing.

So all we conclude is that you are ending a life form. We don't categorically believe ending life forms is wrong, so you need to argue why killing this specific one is wrong.

If anything that could become human needs to be killed, why is semen allowed to be intentionally wasted? Because if you don't give it the conditions to live it won't become human? Because there is a chance it might not survive? Is that any different to a fetus?
>>
File: 1432104058735.jpg (46 KB, 485x362) Image search: [Google]
1432104058735.jpg
46 KB, 485x362
>tfw a pro-lifer goes under stem cell therapy
>>
>contraception
prevents the creation of said human rather than destroying it after the fact
>eat meat
Killing animals is not the same as killing humans you psychopathic piece of shit.
>ignore refugees
most of the refugees capable of coming all this way are economic migrants, they could stay in the first country they are safe in, but instead they march to Germany and the UK. Most of them are men who, rather than try to fix their own country will happily invade and try to change the countries they enter.
>let homeless die in the street
Most homeless people are mentally ill or addicted to something, it's not an easy problem to wave a wand at.
>>
>>70509734
It boils down to what you consider murder. To kill is not wrong, but to murder is. I haven't found a good justification such as self-defense for why killing an abortion doctor wouldn't be murder.

Of course the other fact remains that in our country you would be easily convicted of murder and spend the rest of your life in prison (or be executed). I'm not interested in that no matter how strongly I believe in the idea. I'm selfish and value my life most of all.

Currently, non-violent methods are most effective. We have to measure the cost vs. benefit. If the government has an incentive to go round up all pro-life people and throw them in jail as terrorists, they absolutely will. It's not beneficial to the cause to give them a reason to come after you.
>>
>>70510575
Why does the Swedish flag still have a cross? I thought your country was progressive and atheist. Isn't it past time to remove a Christian symbol from your flag?
>>
>>70511464
>Why don't pro-lifers give funerals to miscarriages?
Some do.

>Why don't they revile someone who had an abortion as they would a murderer?
Some do, but some realize that society has made abortion accessible and normalized it and that the people taking part in it have largely been brainwashed into not considering it a sin. Traditional homicide as we imagine it has no social gray area attached to it. We are supposed to forgive others of their sins and help them repent and find salvation in God. I forgive murderers of all kinds if they ask my forgiveness.

>How do they justify using contraception?
Self-evident.

>Why do they eat meat,
Animals and humans are not the same.

>push for the death penalty,
Murder and killing/execution are not the same.

>ignore refugees,
We don't?

>support armed conflicts
Murder and killing/execution are not the same.

>and let the homeless die in the street?
We don't?
>>
File: 1455027344768.png (61 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1455027344768.png
61 KB, 255x191
>>70509734
It's not legal here yet.

If it does get passed via referendum I might go full Deus Vult hermit in the woods or a monastery retreat, because there's nothing more evil than abortion, and a society that approves of it is not saveable without divine intervention, if at all.
>>
>>70511551
True, but at the same time, both the women murdering their children and the doctors murdering the children are unaware that they murder children because they have used jewish tricks on themselves.
>>
>>70513401

We are in fact a Christian nation. Our head of state must be a Lutheran by law, for example.
>>
>>70509734
Hello FBI
>>
>>70510767
Bait, abandon thread.
>>
>>70509734
Isn't there some old news story about some guy shooting an abortion doctor he went to church with? They were both part of some Christian community, I think. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I don't remember. I kind of want to read that story again.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.