[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baby snatched in Australian city and murdered by an African male.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: snatched.png (1 MB, 1419x825) Image search: [Google]
snatched.png
1 MB, 1419x825
Baby snatched in Australian city and murdered by an African male. Why an I no longer surprised by the evil of black men.?
>>
>>70509079

Because /pol/ has given you the red pill, use this to your advantage friend
>>
Do we actually have any evidence that it was just not the mother killing her own child?
>>
File: ISHN0915_F10_pic.jpg (57 KB, 900x550) Image search: [Google]
ISHN0915_F10_pic.jpg
57 KB, 900x550
And we're 100% certain it wasn't a dingo?
>>
>>70509079
He's a troubled youth you shitlord.
>>
>>70509253
No shoes, alcohol smell, oddly specific for it to be a lie, I am inclined to believe her to be telling the truth unless hard facts prove otherwise.
>>
>>70509079
>relaxing around blacks
>current year
>>
>>70509450
People tend to be oddly specific when lying because they're using their imagination. Actual crime victims have poor memories due to the fast paced nature of the event and primal responses overriding higher function.
>>
>>70509079
Niggers gonna nog
>>
The baby girl was found in a creek. Maybe the woman threw her in? Possible murder?
>>
Kid wasn't White. No fucks given.
>>
there are hardly any nignogs here and yet we already have a murderer

truly the race of peace
>>
>>70509329
It may have been a black dingo
>>
>>70509705
this. the mother obviously killed her own baby because she specified that she smelled alcohol and that the guy didn't have shoes
>this is what the rabid public actually believes
>still haven't learned from muh dingo baby incident
scum desu
>>
>>70511678
No shoes and alcohol smell sounds more like abo.
>>
Better lock up all white people because one white person committed a crime.
>>
>>70511856
get a life

bin that knife
>>
>>70511767
This tbqh. Niggers get a great deal of welfare money and wear very expensive nigger clothes. There's no way one would be caught not wearing shoes.

Although they do smell like shit and old sweat can sometimes smell like old booze.
>>
>>70512101
>old sweat can sometimes smell like old booze
Why am I not surprised that stray knows this.

Dirty socks smell like vegemite too?
>>
Women lol
>>
>>70509079
>that description

Why even bother putting anything but black male? The rest just comes with the package.
>>
>>70509079
source
>>
File: 9VNyyec.png (158 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
9VNyyec.png
158 KB, 500x335
>>70509079

Not defending the dindus but this whole story stinks.
Ill almost wager it will turn out the mother did it and dumped the baby and made up the didndu story.
>>
>>70509079
>Why an I no longer surprised by the evil of black men.?

Because you know better. Your instincts know that niggers are subhumans
>>
>>70513052
They'll find out. These Mudslimes dont understand that we have competent investigators.
>>
>>70509705
>>70511759
t. Olango ClickClick
>>
>>70512699
Nah, Vegemite smells more like a nasty pussy lol.
>>
>>70509079
>Windows Media Center
Why in the fuck are you using Windows?
>>
>>70513388
What should he use? iOS like a faggot?
>>
>>70513474
A flavor of Linux you like. If you aren't a gamer, there's no point in stomaching Windows, and, guessing by the image, you're using XP media center edition. Not exactly up to date for gaming.

Try the newest flavor of Mint. It's pretty much free Windows XP/7, but with more regular updates. I'm never going back.
>>
>>70512905
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/toddlers-body-found-in-creek-suspected-to-be-sanaya-shaib/news-story/245bc3c916309f03ef9e231a00440c31
>>
superhuman mother instinct kicked in but she could not outpace the drunk shoeless black man who stole her baby because he was sprinting so fast with his absolute power strides , like a man possesed by the spirit of Ben Johnson.

Deport her. She killed the child.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>70513818
>Sanaya Shaib

why do australians have such weird names
>>
>>70513176
I was being sarcastic m8

australians should know better than to immediately say the mother did it from their armchair because of a notorious case we have where the media repeating this over and over caused a miscarriage of justice

it was a dindu or abo for sure
>>
or a dingo, they also go barefoot
>>
>>70515136
ahh thats not an Australian, I give 0 shits what the paperwork says or they say as a not trueblue shitposter in Australia.
>>
Fat people are easy to outrun. I don't like the running home to phone the police angle but she may have just been hysterical. We'll see what evidence comes out.
>>
yea , ill need a solid motive for the running black man.

Most mental illness stops with spitting on baby or giving it a whack, not trying to get a creek touchdown.I dont trust muslims they lie for citizenship and they lie to centrelink and they lie to cops.
>>
what color was the baby? thats the important part.
>>
File: MadMax.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MadMax.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
>>70511617

Whew, got me worried the for a minute mate. I'll put the shrimps on the barbie and go steal some gaszzolaine!
>>
color: kebab
>>
>>70509705
>>70509253

Came here to post this. Dreadfully obvious she offed the kid because if you look a pictures it was downy and she is a single mum. Get ready for this infanticide to be buried when none of the five nigs in Australia can be implicated.
>>
>>70515738
Nigs are never out alone and love shoes, I'm leaning towards she did it if the kid is downy.
>>
>>70515738
haha oh yea muslims hate downy kids, its like a full embarrassment. saw muzzie on the train with her downy and a bluepilled university student was trying to explain that she should not call her kid downy and that the kid is special and unique, the muslim just gave the student a funny look, and the muslim mom with the downy was fresh off the boat too, so Ive witnessed. KEK
>>
>>70515738
>kid had down syndrome
>she's a single mom
>this means she killed her child
you're a degenerate m8.
>>
>>70516177
nono you need to witness a fresh of the boat muslims attitude to a retarded child, its an actual thing. pissed myself laffin inside. its like having a gay kid but worse to em.
>>
>nigger hates being dad so much he killed his own son
>>
>>70515354
uhh thats pretty racist, i can't even
>>
>>70509079
I guess you could say he dingo nuffin
>>
>>70509079
It was obv the mother.
>>
File: TitanWhite.jpg (40 KB, 570x574) Image search: [Google]
TitanWhite.jpg
40 KB, 570x574
>>70509079
>tfw when you go into a thread about a black Australian baby snatcher and realize no one has yet said "DINDUS ATE MAH BAYBEE"
DINDUS ATE MAH BAYBEE
>>
>>70509079
>no shoes
Redpilled af
>>
>alcohol smell

Don't they mean, "Malt liquor stank"?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.