[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are SJW's and their radical policies here to stay? With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: c9Cg8tI.jpg (86 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
c9Cg8tI.jpg
86 KB, 540x960
Are SJW's and their radical policies here to stay? With Hillary almost surely getting elected (yeah, she's not going to prison sorry), the level of institutional support for these crazy progressives will only increase over at least 4 years.

At the end of that time, the USA will have had millions of muslim, and other left leaning voters imported into the country (not to mention millions of illegals amnestied) that it will be past saving.
>>
The pendulum is already swinging back which is why they are so eager to set up the police states and why Europe is so eager to flood itself with Shit Skins

The Goyim learned too much from the Internet and things need to be shut down
>>
>>70508546

okay...? How do you see the situation correcting itself then? The far right in Europe is fringe at best and we are almost certainly going to see Hillary get elected over here.
>>
>>70508765
>How do you see the situation correcting itself then?

White people will get fed up and fight back

>The far right in Europe is fringe at best

Brought to you by the same media who covers up shit skin crimes. Even in my cucked nation within one year the right rose like crazy.

Dont lose hope just get /fit/ and be ready when shit goes down
>>
>>70508850

>White people will get fed up and fight back

Doubtful considering "fighting back" is not only social and economic suicide, but the power that be are already actively squashing any type of far right rebellion. Most white people like their cushy lives too much to do anything meaningful about it.

I honestly don't see the rise of the right outpacing the rise of left leaning voting class. Also, white people are too busy fighting themselves internally to fight back.

White people have been successfully brainwashed against having any type of pride in its own culture. Without that unity, it's going to be impossible to fight back.
>>
>>70508850
I was talking to a German friend yesterday and she told me that everyone hated what was done by Merkel and there was a massive rise in the far right in her region. The exact opposite of what's being reported by the media.

It has to boil over soon, it can't keep on like this.
>>
>>70508322
>yeah, sorry
OP is a confirmed faggot
>>
Hillary will jettison the more radical elements.

She won't need them now as much as she is going to need middle class normals.

She'll move to centre during the general election.
>>
>>70509164

That's a dope anecdote but I'd love to see some empirical data that shows a significant enough rise in the far right movement to combat those simply capitulating.

At the very least, I'd like to see a current trends projection of the rise of the right at the current rate vs the MILLIONS of muslims coming in. I don't see how it will outpace it.
>>
>>70509272

Do you honestly believe she's going to prison? IF so, you're being naive.
>>
File: truth.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>
File: 1453789216020.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1453789216020.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
If race war is our only option we're fucked
>>
>>70509338
Here's the germany state elections from March this year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg_state_election,_2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland-Palatinate_state_election,_2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxony-Anhalt_state_election,_2016

AfD is the alt right eurosceptic party. It's only 3 years old and it rose from literally nobody to getting 2nd or 3rd place in state elections.

> As of March 2016 the AfD had gained representation in eight German state parliaments. The party is currently led by Frauke Petry and Jörg Meuthen.

In Denmark the Danish People's Party became the second largest winning party last year. And they've already made significantly drastic measures against immigrants, forcing economic migrants out and making rules in such a way that muzzies have to integrate or fuck off otherwise.

So it IS happening, if only to drag the pendulum a bit back to a time when shit was fairly rational and normal.
>>
File: viktorstumpingtrump.gif (2 MB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
viktorstumpingtrump.gif
2 MB, 400x216
>>70509338
it wont. there wont be a "fighting back"

the far right is getting bigger and scores two-digit results in every state election and poll since months now, but this means jack shit with around two million illegals in one year and us having passed the demographic rubicon.

>>70509164
>It has to boil over soon, it can't keep on like this.

Nigger Merkel got proven wrong over and over again, even her ministers admitted that the influx has stopped because of Hungary and Austria going full Trump mode. Guess whose party still scores +30% in polls and who is not willing to admit or change anything.

AfD is not going to change much if they get elected by some miracle (which even in their strongest states would need a doubling of their support) and the movement which actually eyed on separation of the uncucked states is losing supporters
>>
>>70510027

So, realistically speaking, It's pretty much over for Germany in addition to a lot of other cucked countries.

I fear the USA will see the same demise. Hillary openly admires merkel and her policies so It's almost guaranteed she will take the same approach.

Realistically speaking, to fix what has happened you'd need send the migrants back home, and fix the birth rate for whites to quell the issue the brought the imigration in the first place.

Fixing the birth rate situation would require institutional funding, and support for families having over 2 kids. These type of policies would certainly be considered "racist" and getting enough support from the public for them would be near impossible considering it would require accepting the fact that women need to stay home and raise kids cuz its fucking important for society. With the newly crafted gender norms and lack of western women feeling the need ot have a family cuz of work and educational asperations this it's an impossible goal.

It seems like the answer to my question is mostly yes, with the pendulum coming back only slightly

someone wake me up from this dream :/
>>
>>70510867
>So, realistically speaking, It's pretty much over for Germany in addition to a lot of other cucked countries.
yup. even if there would be a victory of the right parties, theres nothing you can do against demographics and you would need to triple the birthrates of the natives to make an effect

>send the migrants back home
cant do it. too many with citizenship already

fixing the birthrate-as you said, close to impossible. its rising in east germany but its so slow that its not going to keep up

>Hillary openly admires merkel and her policies so It's almost guaranteed she will take the same approach.
damn, she does?
>>
>>70511193

>damn, she does?

Yes. At the end of last year she said this: “Well, I have to say that I highly admire Angela Merkel. I’ve known Angela since the 1990s, she and I actually appeared on a German TV show together,” Clinton responded. “I have spent personal time with her. She is, I think, a really effective strong leader and really right now the major leader in Europe, not just in Germany.”

To be honest, considering the the change is impossible to reverse whites a whole need to come to the table asking for fair and equal treatment (like teaching us to be proud of our heritage, and removing affirmative action policies), instead of this priority victim latter that has taken over. There are reasonable compromises but everyone is so polarized that we can't achieve them.
>>
File: 1459647360597.jpg (54 KB, 567x398) Image search: [Google]
1459647360597.jpg
54 KB, 567x398
>>70508322

Who is this semen demon.
>>
>>70508322
no way she plays volleyball with those tits
>>
>>70511978
>There are reasonable compromises but everyone is so polarized that we can't achieve them.

basically this applies here too. Discussion on equal levels is impossible. The church tried for a while to maintain a dialogue but it decided to go full cuck at the start of 2015.

>I’ve known Angela since the 1990s
oh shit, that was back when she was fresh out of being a commie spy in the controlled opposition and turning hardcore conservative to appeal to westerners
>>
>>70508322
she is really doing sports, running around in tight clothes with those humongous babylons?
>>
>>70512075

I'm not going to say her name but all you need is half a brain and google to figure it out.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.