[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
homeless begging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 1452879679441.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1452879679441.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
How does /pol/ react to the homeless begging for cash? I always say I don't carry cash but always offer to buy them food.
>>
>>70507827
Give them a gift card.
>>
Tell them to fuck off.
>>
kick them
>>
>>70507885
I thought about this but it would be weird giving them a gift card for some place really far away.
>>
I just ignore them. Street beggers here make more than I do.
>>
never give money to homeless

they're like cats, feed one and they all come asking
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-20+at+03.54.09)[1].jpg (11 KB, 180x219) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-20+at+03.54.09)[1].jpg
11 KB, 180x219
>>70507827
My money is exclusively for hard drugs
>>
>>70507827
Bought a vet McDonald's today. Told me he killed 20 kids. Don't believe any of that, but I didn't have cash so offered to buy him mcDs anyhow

No one deserves to go hungry
>>
I don't even acknowledge their existence.
>>
>>70508014
Two bedrooms

No rugs.

It's free.
>>
offer to buy them drugs or alcohol but no food
>>
>>70508046
Believe it or not most are really interesting people. I met one near an Asian food place before and he told me many people in our city are identifying as gay. I thought he was pretty cool.
>>
Today I walked past the niggers at the shoe shine kiosk at the mall, not even looking at their direction as they called for me. On the way back I ate my lunch across them. It was a good day.
>>
Most of the time, I just shake my head no. Other times, I say no out loud.
>>
File: freerealestate[1].gif (2 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
freerealestate[1].gif
2 MB, 350x263
>>70508121
Vote for the Bernie/Boonie duo, free houses with pools in the back for everyone
>>
>>70507827
i honestly cant wait until i am ripped enough, that a beggar would think twice before approaching me.
>>
>>70507827
Generally I'll give them change in the range of 50 cent to 1.50. One time a guy got a gift card that had $14 on it, because I was mad at it.
>>
>>70507827
They often say "any spare change"
To which I respond "spare, ha"
>>
I give food or clothes, but never cash.

The vast majority of homeless people have a problem with drugs or drink, and all you're doing is pouring petrol on the fire if you give them money. Literally killing them with kindness.

Nearly all homeless charities recommend against giving cash.

In the UK, there's a website called http://www.streetlink.org.uk/ where you can inform them if you encounter a homeless person/rough sleeper, and they'll send someone to help.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wldE_4xjVQ&t=1m54s
>>
>>70507827
I'm not supporting any retard that managed to become homeless. They'll only buy meth with it anyways.
Besides I need my money to buy my own meth.
>>
>"no sorry"
>just keep walking

The trick is to not acknowledge them in any meaningful way

The longer you listen to their sob stories the harder it is to refuse them
>>
File: rza.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rza.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
>>70507827
I like to ask them for money before they get a chance. my neighborhood is the type of nightlife/entertainment area that attracts them so have had thousands of oppurtunities over the past 15 years to refine this technique. I don't mind the ones who just sit there passively with a cup and a sign, but the ones who approach me and start talking piss me off so any time someone even slightly dirty looking approaches me and says "Excuse me" the I interupt them with something like "Hey can you spare a dollar? I could really use a dollar!".

Sometimes they actually give me a dollar, which is nice.
>>
File: provence-paepste9.jpg (47 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
provence-paepste9.jpg
47 KB, 450x299
Ignore beggers.

Support musicians.
>>
File: 1459318257148.png (504 KB, 698x760) Image search: [Google]
1459318257148.png
504 KB, 698x760
>walking by homeless people
>acknowledging them

surefire way to get mugged desu
>>
Tell him we could all use a little change.
>>
>>70508584
>The vast majority of homeless people have a problem with drugs or drink, and all you're doing is pouring petrol on the fire if you give them money.
This.

Most of them just want cash to blow on drugs or booze. I offer to buy food and literally every time I get turned down. Used to have homeless hang around by a place I worked at and they'd beg for cash but nothing else. Fuck em.

There was only ever one homeless guy I ran into that didn't look like he was a junkie, and I kinda felt bad because I didn't do my usual offer to buy food thing. I was with the (ex) GF and she was a heartless bitch about stuff like that. But that guy stuck in my head because he was hanging around just outside of a mall by the entrance to the food court, and my gut says he was hungry not looking for a high. I hope he made out alright.
>>
>>70508984
most beggars aren't homeless, and I doubt very many homeless people actually beg. Most beggars are just nigger NEETS but instead of vidya and anime and shitposting they like drinking and smoking crack, and it can be difficult to buy those products with an EBT card. Another significant group of beggars are the train hopper kids, who I suppose are technically homeless but a surprising number of them are trust fund kids from good homes who "ran away" because their parents wouldn't let them shoot heroin with their friends on the porch, but they took their bank cards with them and their parents still deposit an allowance on it.
>>
>>70507827
> Giving money to gypsies
Never ever
>>
>>70507827
i ignore them, i should just start saying i don't carry cash to get them to fuck off now that i think about it
>>
since most of the beggar are fucking gypsy I ignore them
>>
>>70507827
I'll give them a buck or two once in a while if I have cash on me, although that's not very often
>>
I tell them that I wish they were dead hoping for one of them to assault me, so that i can try out my new taser.
>>
>>70509435
This
>tfw see bleeding heart bitches waving to homeless people and saying how "sorry" they are all the time here
Fucking naive leftists.
>>
>>70509204
everytime I see that I think of the dude yelling "Tetsuo!" from Akira
>>
Depends on the beggar but if i see some gipsy with a dog i want to kick her teeth down her throat
that really pisses me off
>>
>>70507827
I've done the same twice, for some reason they weren't so hungry after all.
Not many beggars here.
>>
Beggars in Egypt makes about 5000 Egypt /day which is about 550 USD / day not even fucking joking
I just tell them to fuck off
>>
>>70507827
>If they're white
Don't give them money
>If they're not white
Give them money so they don't attack me
>>
>>70507827

>I always say I don't carry cash but always offer to buy them food.

Yeah this is really a test. If their genuine they'll take you up on the offer. But I've seen like one homeless guy ever take the food offer.
>>
>>70509713
Thats called being mugged, anon
>>
>>70507827
I never carry cash and never offer.
>>
File: 1446608903455.jpg (229 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1446608903455.jpg
229 KB, 1280x853
>>70508180
They're interesting in the same way that Lambright is interesting. They should be in mental hospitals to be honest.
>>
Indifferent. My dad was homeless because he was a drug addict who beat the living fuck out of us. No sympathy can be mustered.
>>
We've got a bunch of panhandlers around that are, for lack of a better word, frauds.

This one pair of guys. One's in a wheelchair, the other has a dog with suspiciously groomed fur and nails. Sit out by the highway for a few hours, then walk half a mile to a McDonalds where they have a bright green camaro parked.

Everyone from town knows they're shit, but there's so much out of town traffic that swings through they just make bank, especially when there's a football game in town.

Cops don't do anything to 'em, and none of the locals give 'em money, but the fuckers have turned me off giving money to anyone ever with that bullshit.
>>
File: 1433201552119.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1433201552119.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>70507827
The one time I gave one a couple dollars the dude had the gall to ask me to get out more from an ATM when he saw my debit card. Never again. I'm so fucking sick of the homeless. They are all over this fucking city.
>>
>>70509615
There are homeless people in Sweden? OK then.
>>
>>70507827
There are no homeless people where I am from, I've seen a couple in the city but they were just bloody islanders or drunks
>>
>>70507827
I was a poorfag but working in a super nice area, and spent a few years being hassled by Michigan Ave. beggars, which as far as I know are the fucking olympic team of homeless assholes. I did my best.

Then I moved to the middle of nowhere, and the homeless game is pretty much shit. My favorite thing to do is to immediately solve whatever pretend problem they have and then watch them stutter like idiots.

Other day a guy was walking around with a gas can asking for money...but was like a block from a gas station. Debit card, 2 gallons on me fine sir, problem solved. It was like he just got out of homeless guy bootcamp and had no idea what he was doing. I actually felt bad because he was probably going to pour that shit down a sewer somewhere, sorry Captain Planet.

Have some fun, but don't get stabbed to death. They are morons, but dangerous morons.
>>
>>70509950
>bloody islanders

Why didn't you try to help them? At least call an amberlamps.
>>
>>70507827

My family uses our 10% tithe and hands out envelopes of 100-500 dollars to random homeless people.
>>
>>70507827
I honestly having been givin alms to any homeless since a romanian homeless woman attempted to scam me out of 10 dollars when I was 12. Tis a pitty, of course it is the immigrants who have to fuck it up for the other homeless.
>>
Only if the play an instrument or perform another type of art. And they do it good.
>>
>>70507827

Depends; in Wellington (New Zealand) I don't give them a fucking cent. Unemployment benefit of $212 per week and council flats that are below $90 per week not to mention further grants and help. The reality is that in many countries you have people who choose to be houseless rather than it being 'big bad capitalism' being at fault.
>>
>>70510075
I hope everyone you love dies of cancer this year.
>>
>>70508017
>killed 20 kids
For 20 happy meals.
>>
>>70507827
I went on a trip to go live on the beach one summer. On my voyage i asked a stranger for some taco bell bc i was in a new town and i didnt get to the shelter. Whenever i "begged" i offered to readtheir palms.

Food is never an issue for homeless. Everyone who is homeless in america chooses to do so. That being said ill give cleaner bums beer money because thats what id want.
>>
>>70510154
ass cancer. He meant ass cancer.
>>
Give 'em money and if I don't have, speak to 'em with kind words
>>
>>70510154

Why's that, friend?
>>
>>70509713
I carry in my car and on me as much as I legally can. I hit up Walgreens at night once and this faggot bugged me fir money. I made him poss himself when I shoved a .38 into his face.

I think the homeless should be open game like feral hogs here in Texas.
>>
>>70510136
is the dole really 212 per week? that's pretty much what i earn
>>
>>70510129
If they are talented and actually trying to entertain, is it really begging?
>>
File: flags.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
flags.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>70507827
I live in LA where people go to become homeless.

For some reason they don't go back to their fly-over state shit holes and make my city streets a desperate mess.

I usually analyze them, if they look alright and clean, I'll buy em a snack if I am on my way in an establishment - handing it to them on my way out.

Otherwise I wont break my back to try to help them. They should just go home. Oh and I never give them Cash.
>>
>>70510201
Yes, I meant ass cancer. Or cancer of the eyes.
>>
>>70510255
God damn I hate Tyra Banks
>>
File: 1457657651785.png (18 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1457657651785.png
18 KB, 300x309
All homeless people in first world countries are faking it.

They all meetup in the evenings to share their cash and go back to their houses.
>>
File: 1460277092105-1137022619.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
1460277092105-1137022619.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
>>70507827

Homelessfag here, trying to hitch a ride out of South East Ohio. Been sitting in this Pilot station for a while now, no one is heading east where I want to go so I'm watching American Dad and shitposting.
>>
>>70510216
I was going to give you shit about carrying a .38, but then I saw Texas and you fuckers rolling around with a bull barrel 686 is not unlikely at all. Good show sir, nvm
>>
>>70507827
give them a cigarette or two. eugenics soft kill in action bitches.
>>
>>70507885
They will just sell it for cash
>>
Most of the beggars I see over here are gypsies who came into the country after Schengen was formed. Since they had enough money to travel to a foreign country and since there are reports that their begging seems to be rather organized, I walk past them without acknowledging them.

Sometimes there are young Finnish people or local middle-aged men begging for money. Usually they mention that they intend to get beer. I don't want to aid them in bad habits so I walk past them too. One of them had a sign with a sad sob story that touched me and I offered to buy food for him, but he wanted money instead and I refused.
>>
>>70507827
I always give them some kind of aid, though I usually don't give them cash unless there's nothing I can buy them nearby.

I'm just a bit of a softie, though, so I'm not gonna pretend not giving them free shit to sustain their drug habit is the right thing to do.

I just can't look a man in the eye and not help him.
>>
I just say no and keep waling. They're always native and probably total drunks so fuck them
>>
We don't have homeless people here. That's illegal.
>>
File: 1460192663675.png (545 KB, 816x724) Image search: [Google]
1460192663675.png
545 KB, 816x724
>>70510374
underrated
>>
>>70507827
I completely ignore them. Then complain to my local council that they're allowed to sit around and beg on our streets.
>>
>>70507827
report and ignore them

most are homeless because they can't manage money, get a job, or passively choose transient lifestyles

so if you give them money, they waste it on drugs and cigarettes

you also encourage them to peruse the short term benefit of begging, instead of long term benefits

also you discriminate against the disadvantaged ho don't beg, or who aren't good at it

give to professional service providers to ensure the money isn't wasted
>>
>>70510412
You're not helping them you are enabling them and their parasitic lifestyles. You are part of the problem and doing more harm than good to your fellow citizens.
>>
>>70508364
That'll never happen, lardass.
>>
File: Message_1460207282239.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Message_1460207282239.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>70507827
>I always lie and I feel proud of this
Bitch
>>
>>70510483
no joke had one say he only smoked menthols, who said beggars can't be choosers. i bought him a pack of menthols on the spot because that shit gave me such a laugh.
>>
Give them a jelly donut that you filled with rat poison.
>>
>>70507827
The fuck is the context in that pic? Has she never seen pizza before? Did she not eat for a week and finally getting food? Is she sexually aroused by pizza?
>>
>>70510682
And go to jail.
>>
If I give cash it's usually $1. If I get the really strong impression they aren't an addict I may do $5 or $10, but that's incredibly rare. I can think of three instances off the top of my head I was convinced they weren't an addict.

There is a really shitty neighborhood about a 4 minute drive away with a few known drug dens that everyone avoids. Often they wander into the nearby strip mall and beg.
I haven't seen her in like six months now but there used to be this one pretty above average looking girl that would offer blowjobs for $10. She asked me once and I turned that shit down but I know for a fact she'd catch drunk guys coming from one of the two bars in that area late at night.

If I have food with me I'll generally give them a small bit. If there is a fast food place nearby and I have time to spare I'll offer to get some but prob 90% of them decline.

Dated this one girl for three months like five years ago that was just constantly giving the fuckers money. Her dad was fairly rich so it wasn't shit to her. Really sweet girl but god damn. Once there was five homeless people outside this store and three were very obviously addicts. I tried to tell her but nope. She walked to a nearby ATM in those fucking $700 Jimmy Choo's she was wearing that day, withdrew $500, and gave each of them a $100 bill. Part of the reason we broke up.
>>
>>70508180
How could I speak to them when they're all gypsies?
>>
>>70510713
>>70510682

what about filled with laxatives? that will get them off of my streets
>>
Offer them work
>>
>>70510479
But you've got plenty of beggars Sven,
Begging for Muhammeds cock in their assholes.
>>
>>70510695
Drugs? They are amazing
>>
>>70510795
I literally drove by a bum taking a shit next to a busy street just the other day. Never underestimate the depravity of these fucking animals.
>>
>>70510574
I know.

I just can't stand ignoring them.

I need to help on the off chance they can make it.

I can't let people live without hope.
>>
>>70510369
i should also consider getting homeless cuz this looks nice
>>
>>70507827
you never give a hobo cash if you're intent is to actually help them. im the same as OP i only give/buy them food or water. although i can understand the hard life(even if its your fault) so sometimes ill buy em alcohol or cigarettes as a little gift. im probably feeding their problems but sometimes a nigga needs some chill time no matter the circumstances
>>
>>70508995
>>70508995
This. I only support begger/performers who actually doing something for my money.
>>
wach it not work
>>
I don't encounter homeless people because no matter how shit my country is it's not as shit as america
>>
>>70510909
but you're feeding a false hope anon, your letting personal weakness blind you

if you want to help the homeless, give them opportunity

people who give coins are just paying the toll for not acting on their beliefs
>>
Pretend like I don't hear them and keep moving.
>>
I've given my jackets to them in the winter, shit's old and I don't need it any more. I also give them no more than a dollar each, but the homeless in Atlanta are fucking douchebags.

>Afternoon, sir. I don't want to be rude, but do you have any spare change?
>Man, I just spent my last of it. I could buy you Waffle House or give you a dollar, but that's literally all I have.
>There's an ATM right over there I'll walk you

And they get all up in my face and basically thug me out of five or six dollars. I feel bad but my compassion has limits.

Surprisingly the homeless in Puerto Rico were much cooler. They asked for anything, and if you gave them pocket change they'd shake your hand and smile, but they wouldn't beg you for more.
>>
>>70507827
> homeless beggars
you mean BUMS

i was outdoors for like 2 years in my early 20's (lost job, apartment and girl on the same day, and yes, i turned to booze) but i NEVER begged.

i lived in a tent innawoods, and every day went down into the 'burbs prowling for people cleaning their gutters or mowing their laws, and said ill do the for ya for a small fee bro!

made about $30/day

funny story, i came back to my camp and my shit was TORE UP
i found a note which said roughly the following:

"we found your camp while hiking, and left you this bag of food. god bless"

dumbasses hung a bag of grub on my tent and coyotes ripped my shit apart in a feeding frenzy.

sunnuva bitch.

when i finally sobered up, I helped a guy dig trenches for a sprinkler system, and he gave me a regular job at his plumbing shop
2 months later, new apartment, used motorbike, turning my shit around

fuck bums.
i like to offer "will work for food" clowns some work, and they ALWAYS decline.
>>
>>70511024
You realise most of those arent homeless, right? You're just funding some lazy musician who refuses to give up the dream.
>>
I almost never give cash or change, the homeless know where to go to get free handouts, including shelter and meals.

I was in a downtown department store a couple weeks ago, and in line paying for a blanket was this homeless guy with a dog in tow. He pulled out a wad of cash that looked to be about $400 based off what I could count... he had his money sorted big bills to small, there were quite a few 20s in that roll.
>>
>>70510220

Yeah, I was unemployed and I received $212 per week. I could have received more if I really pushed the envelope in terms of the accomodation supplement etc. but I decided that the $212 was good enough to pay the bills. If you're earning $212 working then I'd go and check to see whether you're eligible for the 'Community Services Card' along with accomodation supplement and emergency food grant. End of the day having worked full time before I quit my job I argue that I'm merely getting back what I put into the system along with the taxes my old man paid as well - lets just call it an over due tax return.
>>
>>70511049
what are talking about? cypress hill is straight up shit
>>
>>70511049
t. butthurt island turk
>>
>>70507827
I say sorry to the Swedish homeless, and don't even look at the gypsy romanians that have come pouring in. I wish we'd just forbid begging for foreign-born people.
>>
File: MOM.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MOM.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
>>70507827
I live in a small town in a small state so I've only interacted with the homeless once.

I was with my friend and his dad. He walked up to my friend's dad and asked for money. He politely said he had none and the bum walked away. To help him out, we drove to a gas station and bought a sandwich and drove back. We gave the sandwich to him, and as he stuffed it into his shirt, he rolled his eyes, appearing disappointed.

The homeless just want money to get drunk because their lives suck so much dick. I don't blame them for that, but I won't contribute to their degeneracy.

Here, this is what mom would do if she found out I was posting on an Indonesian fishing forum at 4am.
>>
>>70511101
This.

Fuck street beggers, most of them deserve it, the others are faking it.
>>
>>70507827
When I used to smoke the least I'd give them was a cigarette, now since I don't they ain't getting shit. Tough.
>>
File: 1458475637917.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1458475637917.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>70507827
Usually give them some change, dont see them around where i live atm.
See buskers instead.
Had a m8 who would pretend to drop a big note in their ecollection tray. They would look up and thank him, but he would never let go of the cash and just keep walking.
>>
>>70507827
I never give to gypsy beggars, but when some old fellow bulgarian with a 90 euro pension asks me to give him some money so he can buy bread and cheese I always give him
>>
File: hapa beggers.jpg (135 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
hapa beggers.jpg
135 KB, 1536x2048
>>70507827
I usually ignore/tell them to fuck off unless it's a person with kids, then my personal sense of chivalry compels me to give them some meager offering.

Pic related, saw some white trash guitarist and his strangely half-Asian kids singing/begging for cash and singing outside my local Chase bank. I gave them each $5.
>>
>>70510886
We have organized gypsy beggars but they aren't homeless. I've seen them get picked up by car to go for lunch.

This kind of begging has been illegal in Sweden since 1698 unless you're doing it in your hometown. Further restrictions to begging were made 1847 which made begging illegal everywhere. Street performing is OK as long as you don't ask for money. Putting out a hat or something for people to leave donations in is OK as long as you don't have a sign or anything that says "I need money".

Pic related is from a news article titled "Gypsy beggars don't give a shit about anything. They shit in the kid's playground."
>>
>>70507827
I stopped once I got redpilled about the gypsies in Sweden. Before I used to give enough to get you 5 days of food per person (Personally the amount I gave out was negligible).

But the last time I saw one of them whip out a fucking smart phone. At which point I instantly stopped, because if a homeless person has a fucking high-tech gadget worth like 600 USD, they sure as fuck have money to spend on going to the library and at least try to educate themself, get a haircut, go to the local bathhouse, clean them self and fucking go search for work.
>>
>>70511130
Busking is a time honored profession.

all buskers arent homless, in fact MOST are not.
if you dig their act, give em some sheckels you stingy jew.
>>
>>70509923
Yes, many
>>
I yell at them "no" and say "Get a job!" in Norwegian. They're useless scum, all of them. Not even homeless, just living of welfare... fucking disgusts me
>>
I usually give, if i've got something in my pocket.
>>
>>70508017
If a hobo tells you they're a vet, ask them to show your their CAC card/Military ID. Unless they can produce one of those, nine times out of eleven they're fucking frauds.
>>
>>70511130
whats wrong with that?
If you like their music give them a lil money.
whats the difference between a street performer getting a little bit of your money.
and you paying money to go see a concert

either way you are paying for a performance.
>>
>>70511685
> indisputable proof that gypsies (Romani-ans) are really from India

fuck gyppoes.
hungary should have exterminated those fuckers when they had the chance.
>>
>>70511777

Many of them are given houses but they've trashed every one of them. Some people, no matter how much you help them, aren't interested in helping themselves.
>>
>>70511130
>playing in the streets
>lazy
did you even try to learn to play an instrument ever
>>
>>70507827
qt babe
>>
>>70511745
>>70509923
>>70509615
The gypsies aren't homeless. You can't be homeless here - It's illegal. They take part in the organized begging and are fed and kept warm in exchange. They don't get to keep the money they make. Their Jewish masters take all their shekels and only give them food and housing. There is this one beggar I tend to give old clothes and food to that has explained how it works. He prefers stuff like clothes and food because the Jews only take money.
>>
File: :pol: on turks.jpg (57 KB, 1058x505) Image search: [Google]
:pol: on turks.jpg
57 KB, 1058x505
>>70511930
Turkey or Greece?
>>
>>70507827
>"spare some change?"
>give 50 cents
>30 seconds later
>"spare some change?"
> -_-

They are so ungrateful that I stopped giving them money, fuck em
>>
On my drive home there's a light that keeps people stuck on one street forever, and there's always some asshole holding a sign asking for money from them - "Anything helps, even prayers god bless!" - and it's painfully obvious that it's a scam. There's usually different people out every day, some with rather fancy signs, but oddly the exact same sign that they've used before. One guy in particular has a sheet stuck onto a metal rod with his little speel on it.

The other day I noticed a guy walk up with a sign as the guy who had previously been begging went to walk across the seat, putting his own sign up the back of his shirt. He walked over to a tree where he had hung up his backpack on a branch and walked off. I'm pretty sure I witnessed a shift change.
>>
>>70507827
I don't like giving change, not that I haven't done it, but yeah. Better to get what they need specifically if you are going to try to help. A lot of people are alcoholics and/or drug addicts and giving them cash can actually be bad for them.

A couple times I've seen the family-ran-into-trouble-need-fuel-to-go-home beggars and and just bought them a tank of gas. I could be sure they were legit because I literally pumped the gas myself.

Also if they are hungry you can obviously just give them food. I've found McDonalds, BK, and Taco Bell all willing to give me a discount when I told them what I was doing. It may not be foie gras but I have found hungry people appreciate cheeseburgers and bottled water very much.
>>
>>70510634
I just dialed that number and got nothing
>>
>>70510369
How bad do you smell right now?
>>
>>70507827
most of the time, i took everything they have and kick them in the face with beer bottle
>>
>>70507827
Mostly ignore, not even acknowledge with a word, but sometimes when I see one performing, like once in the London metro seen a man playing harmonica, and singing, put some money in his whatever he was collecting it in. What kind of bothered me though, the beggers or charity fucks that dress up in funny costumes, and after I instinctively smile I feel bad a few moments later that I was just expected to pay because they provoked a smile, but I did not pay, not this way, not a chance. It's like seeing a horse on the street in London, and I instinctively smile, and notice a few seconds later it is a funeral carriege, and I just smiled at a funeral carriege, fucking London, I noticed the horse first, don't use them for sad things. At least in Vienna they only use horses to carry tourists around, but they shit all overy the place, historic capitol of Austria, full of horseshit. Anyway, it should be the local gorvernment job to deal with homeless, have them collect rubbish at night, or have them shovel horseshit at daytime, give them some chore a weak underfed alcoholic can do, and give them some coins for that, at least you not shitting money away. Or contain the homeless, in a camp outside the city limits, and give them all the food and vegetables that about to expire and could not be sold.
>>
If someone's white you could give them something. Preferably food or such since any money is likely to go to heroin.

>>70511690
>>70511685

Yeah it's pretty fucked with the gypsies. There used to be no beggars here until a couple of years ago, when all the stores suddenly has one beggar outside. They don't speak Swedish.

The boss comes and collects the money every now and then, and the gypsy often hurries in and buys some stuff for him/herself. The boss here drives a white, rusty van, and yells.

>>70512003
I know someone who basically befriended one of them, he said the same things. He now owes the boss money for the trip here and living space. One day, that gypsy was gone though. He did say the boss didnt like him being friends with Swedes though so that's probably why.
>>
>>70512020
Greece. I was taking the piss desu I wish I was born in America
>>
I don't give to non white beggars.
>>
File: 1459492243790.gif (147 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1459492243790.gif
147 KB, 340x340
>>70507827
I just ignore them unless they forecefully step in front of me or touch me (never happened so far, I'd tell them to mind their manners if they ever did something like that). There aren't many in my town, just in front of grocery sotres sometimes asking the coin of the cart.

>mfw I bring large reusable cloth bags so I don't have to take the cart and they never come ask me the coin
>>
>>70510369
Tell us your story!!!
>>
File: 1457747043982.jpg (47 KB, 480x390) Image search: [Google]
1457747043982.jpg
47 KB, 480x390
>>70507827
Ignore, never make eye contact. I used to say "don't have cash" and one cheeky fucker said "I'm standing next to an ATM". My next words were "fuck off and starve". The worst are the degenerates who try to be edgy with the same 'Why lie? I want a drink.' signs.

I commute to Portland every day and I see the exact same people in the exact same areas doing the exact same shit. If I bothered to investigate, I'd probably find them in the heroin/crack/meth areas doing that shit. Most of these people look like they've been living a 'hard' life, as in hard drugs.

I've witnessed "homeless" people with smartphones, packs of cigarettes, new shoes and coats, and pet dogs. Fuck you for subjecting an animal to that kind of a lifestyle. The worst are people who go out there with their kids. Usually it's single mothers; I've caught one woman who had her kids dropped off by the ex-husband after having called him on her smartphone asking him if he could bring them by because "she was having a rough day making money".

Beggars are ungrateful shits who only know how to regurgigate hollow "please" and "thanks". They don't remember your face, not even if you drop them a $20. I redpilled the girlfriend who tried to be nice, going into Wal*Mart to get some cheap toiletries for this woman she saw on the street. I knew what was going to happen, but I let her experience it first hand. The dejected look as they're handed the bag, realizing there's no booze, no candy, and no money going with it. No "thanks". Just a "I could really use some cash." I imagine her scratching her neck like Tyrone Biggums needing another $5 for crack.

Portland told the bums to pack up for one day. ONE DAY, because the sidewalks in front of city hall were covered in rotting garbage and human excrement, and city wanted to hose down the streets. They just about rioted, and the cuckold mayor lamented that he had to return to his office to watch bums having sex and shooting drugs from his window.
>>
>guy near me thats been standing in front of the walmart every day for the last 4 years with a cardboard sign begging
>leaves around 6pm on the bus to go somewhere

>another guy thats in a wheel chair and waits outside Canadain Tire, where a guy in a car actually drops him off in the morning, picks him up around lunchtime, drops him off again, and then picks him up at the end of the day around 5pm
>>
>>70512112
Random number from busstop
>>
I give them money. Why not. Yeah, they'll spend it on booze, but so was I.
>>
Sometimes I give food (fruit&bread) to the beggars in Helsinki. Little do they know that I always rub the food on my asshole or cock before I give it to them. Once I gave them a pastry which I put shit, piss and sperm in it
>>
"Sorry, but I need all the money I can get in order to become rich; once I'm wealthy, I'll hold you and everyone else down with mad cash, familia!"
>>
>>70512560
As long as they are not gypsy invaders or something like that, that's ok.
>>
>>70507827
Always food and only to old people.
>>
>>70512606
Why would you carry a pastry with piss, shit and sperm? Is that a Finnish delicacy?
>>
I always tell them no or just ignore them totally if noggins

One time I gave a homeless guy $5 to 'test' my Rottweiler's protective ability - I told him to go and try to stick his hand into the car window while the dog was in the back and see what happened. To his credit he actually did it, the absolute madman
>>
Don't they really only exist in significant numbers due to de-institutionalization because all the mental hospitals were shut down?
>>
>>70507827
>always offer to buy them food

I've been doing that for a lot of years. Maybe 3 times out of 200 or more someone actually took me up on it and I bought them a feast. One guy I even bought a couple beers to go with a huge cheese steak and all the trimmings ... he really seemed much more sincere than just about anybody else ever.

I've had a couple guys just chuckle and say "You really for real, man? That's something. No thanks." They knew they were busted and we just kept it friendly banter ... and they never bothered me again even when I saw them panhandling other people.

I remember one pair that caught me in a parking lot going into a Target. Girl was pregnant, looked about ~6 months along, guy is hitting me up "I came to town for a job, it fell through. It's really tough. Just want enough money to get out and go home." Offered to buy them food, they refused.

About four or five months later they hit me up again in another parking lot ten miles across town. Offered to buy them food again when I realized the girl was wearing the same prosthetic pregnancy rig that I'd missed the first time. Guy is telling me "No thanks, really need cash," I cut him off and said "Your privileges in this town just expired. I'm calling the cops right now on your criminal scam. Approach me again and I'll kill you both for assaulting me." Turned to the girl and said "your rig is showing. you got careless." Walked into the store and called the cops, filed a report and had the cops talk with the store Customer Service about their security cameras to get evidence.

Never saw that couple again.

White redneck trash, by the way.
>>
>>70512824
I specifically fill it with the stuff so I could give it to them
>>
>>70512972
So, sandwiches full of bullshit?
>>
>>70513050
No, my shit.
>>
File: 1460207633426.png (933 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1460207633426.png
933 KB, 1100x700
>>70507827
In Finland it is against the law to beg on the Street and we have a super massive social safty net so it's onley illegals who are begging on the Street so i fall the cops and they come and pick them up and. Hoppfullt throw them out of my country.
>>
>>70507827

>Pulling out your wallet in front of someone you just met on the street

Good one OP, almost as smooth as the "Excuse me Sir, what time is it?" So they can just snatch your fucking phone and run.

I don't know what town you live in but you obviously don't have it too bad where you live.
>>
>>70512885
As for white beggars, it's probably a significant factor.
>>
File: 1451909018415.jpg (28 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
1451909018415.jpg
28 KB, 400x274
Wow, have I missed something in life?

Why do so many people beg when they're perfectly capable of getting a job or even *have* a house they live in?

Please tell me, what the god damn.
>>
I never give them shit most are gypsies that get huge amounts of money from the government along with clothes,food coupons,computers,school books and a bunch of other benefits and instead of sending their kids to school they send them out to beg or bring them along and either beg in the streets or ring peoples doors with some sob story.The only people i give money to are street musicians.
>>
>ey wats up mane can I shine you car
<I got to go
> I don't want your money mane
< I got to go dude
>can you get this prescription for me

Fuck these people. Fucking entitled as shit.
>>
>>70513215
Some dude out here in Oregon did a study for his Master's, found that he made significantly more panhandling for several months than he would at a minwage job.
>>
>>70513215
Lazy, they'll make more begging, or they are part of an organization.
>>
>>70508017
I know a vet that killed a kid. He's a good guy, but you can tell it fucked up his mental. The only way I found out was one night he was krunk beyond belief and he had a breakdown over it. He was a marksman in the first Gulf War.
>>
>>70512168

I showered a few hours ago. I'm wearing brand new clothes and sneakers.

>>70512378

Trusted the wrong woman, had a kid, she fucked me over and took the kid. I abstain from drugs and drinking in thus weather would probably kill me. It's near 0f. Last time I smoked weed was back in college. Homeless due to outstanding warrants from beating her after she threatened to tell the law I molested our child when I told her I was taking him. She carved up my clothes, poured cooking oil in my work boots and started calling my family members to tell them I was raping my infant son, so I snapped and beat the fuck out of her. If I went to a shelter they'd call the police as they check warrants. Been bouncing around for a while just getting rides where I can and working cash jobs to get by. Out of money currently but that's fine. No point in begging at a truck stop, they'll call the law. If I just sit here and stay to myself the employees will assume I'm a trucker waiting for a load.
>>
With all the social services nobody has a reason to beg unless they are illegals. Which is precisely what i see. Browns begging on our streets. the same people year after year.

So no i dont support it.

Charity in general however is important still and a lot of families live in dire poverty.
>>
>>70507827
I give money to someone politely sitting down with a cup every time I go into town, but when I get a skanger marching up right in front of me and barking at me for money I either ignore him or give a flat 'No'.
>>
>>70507827
Depends. If foreigner I always ignore, they should be homeless in their own country. If not I mostly ignore as well but not sometimes give a little if they are nice about it.
>>
>>70511777
Pleide å spytte sigoynere i trynet sjol, vet ikke om jeg angrer eller vil brene de levende
>>
>>70507827
Around here on the south side of Chicago, the whites begging are very polite, theres a few super druggies who'll annoy you but mostly decent people. I always help them out. The nigs on the other hand are all extremely aggressive, loud, and irritating. One time one of the worst of them was harassing me and my business partner as we were walking into a restaurant. We kindly told him to fuck off and get a job. His response "this is my job, this and welfare. Every time they kick him off the property, he gets in his car and Drives off.
>>
>>70513845
Darn, sorry about that. That's almost always a risk with women. I assume you didn't molest your kid?

Anyways, wanna be friends?
>>
>>70513065
My god, you are addicted to jenkem are you? Do you need help?
>>
>>70507827
Usually tell them I have no cash. Most of the time it's true.

Exact opposite for street performers.
>>
>>70507827
"No, sorry"
>>
The worst is homeless veterans that are too proud to take government handouts.

Or those hippie traveler kids.
Those fuckers are just roaming about willy nilly for free and most likely have a better funded trust than my 401k.
>>
>>70507827
I'll offer them a few bucks for some menial labor around the yard, hell, I may even pick them up some drink if that's what they're after so long as they do the work.
>>
>>70507827
We have this one homeless guy in my neighborhood and I always try to give him some cash. I tell him not to buy drugs with it though.
>>
>>70508809
Is that why you gave your country away?
>>
>>70508017

Kek you should have slid him a hundy and gotten his war crime tales
>>
I pass by the same ones always on the way to work. It gets quite obvious when they simply don't give a shit about anything other than waving their cups around.

Usually do give some change to the new ones I see that take the time to try and convince me to give them some cash or the ones that do small things like open the door for me on the way out.
>>
>>70507827

Depends. Obvious homeless either immigrant or ethnic Norwegian with disabilities: I can spare a few coins.

Gypsy: Fuck them, they are able bodied all of them but they just don't want to work.
>>
I give them money because I want them to buy booze and drugs so they die faster
>>
>>70507827
If a homeless person stops me in the street and asks for change I will almost always give them whatever is in my pocket, I generally just walk past people who are seated behind some cardboard sign with a sob story. If you don't help the homeless out via showing them compassion and giving them some change they will simply resort to theft to make their ends meet., plus giving to needy people offers you the opportunity to gain some good karma.
>>
>>70514878
>karma
lmao
>>
>always see pretty girls begging near my house
> at the major intersection there is normally 2 or 3
> all young skinny and good looking
> occasionally see weird dude in a old car they go and give money to
> always wonder why they aren't turning tricks
>>
>>70514977
I knew someone would bite.
>>
It really depends on my mood. The outright beggars I usually tell to fuck off, they literally make my day worse by annoying me and want to get PAID for it. The gall. But musicians, I give something to those, hell, even substantial sums for playing something i genuinely enjoy. I even gave like 10 bucks to a guy in Prague who played songs by Daniel Landa, a kind of nationalist singer who used to be skinhead. Now that I think of it, an hourly wage for manual labor is like 3 dollars, so i paid him literally what half a shift in some McD would. Oh well.

Anyway, you know there are those beggars with drugged dogs and pieces of paper saying shit like help me feed spike pls. My ex used to buy them several huge cans on dog food and then stand nearby telling people the guy just got a weeks supply of food for the dog. Almost got stabbed for it once, dumb bitch.
>>
Nån som har sett den där äckliga jävla trollet på Örebro station?

Han är ibland även bland affärerna närmare centrum.

Gnäller alltid om att han behöver "en tjuga" eller en femma.

Gav äcklet en femma en gång, han blev skitsur och frågade efter mer. Bad han dra åt helvete. Dessutom så glömmer han alltid bort dig inom typ 10 sekunder och frågar efter mer.

En gång försökte han sno plånboken också, jag knuffade undan svinet med armbågen då han räckte handen efter plånboken.

Ge han fan ingenting, han super för pengarna garanterat. Gula inböjda naglar, fan inte människa längre.
>>
Seems relevant https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MskwYQINIis
>>
Why does it seem like all homeless people are men?
>>
>>70508017
Yeah, I did that once too. I bought him 2 burgers. The ungrateful nigger got mad at me for giving him just food and no money, so I took the burgers back from him, threw them in the garbage because I'm not eating some burgers that some dirty homeless gutter nigger touched, drove away and called the cops on him, telling them that there was a homeless nigger on drugs and harassing people. My point was to teach him a lesson.
>>
>>70515073
Because you know it's retarded. Bait?
>>
File: 1459947104306.jpg (61 KB, 590x750) Image search: [Google]
1459947104306.jpg
61 KB, 590x750
>Homeless poor people in first world countries
>The epitome of civilization has beggars
>The capitalist system elevates poverty

Apex kek
>>
>>70514993
>> occasionally see weird dude in a old car they go and give money to

If I were you I'd rob him.
>>
I ignore them. They're fucking everywhere, and they're all entitled bastards making life miserable for the people around them.

It's like the joke about how there in major cities can be two of the same fast food restaurant opposite each other on the same street and another one a little further down, only instead of fast food restaurants it's beggars sitting in every bloody street corner, and walking around bus stops chanting something in Romanian while sticking a picture of their family in everybody's faces.
>>
>>70515216

>implying it is better if everyone is a poor faggot that eats stale bread and feed on maggots and shrubs.
>>
>>70514081

I'd never hurt my son. I think about him constantly and dream of the day I take him from her. One step at a time, first thing is to turn myself in at some point and just deal with the punishment. Today is not that day. Sure, I enjoy friends.
>>
>>70515296
>See this dirty Roma-looking woman in village every day.
>Take pity and decide to give money
>Scamming whore tries to get me to come to shop with her to get her 'baby milk for her children'.
>Shop is on the way to school anyway. Decide to test what these people are actually like for myself once and for all.
>On way to shop. She tells me complete horseshit story how she's from another village in Ireland, as if I can't hear or see the foreign.
>Nearly at the shop when she tells me that baby-milk is 30 euro.

Tropkek, fuck off back to Romania
>>
Seriously, some people literally move to our countries just to beg. It's deplorable
>>
>>70515094
Shit, ja det har jag! Hade inte trott någon skulle skriva om det här.
De gånger jag träffat honom har han luktat piss, men har bara hänt ett par gånger som tur är. Har för mig att han sa att det var till bussen. Jag sa "nej tyvärr" och ignorerade sedan honom.

Och mja, det är garanterat sprit, om inte något lite starkare.
>>
They're all gypsies so I act like I don't even notice them
In Australia I gave food for white homeless guys with dogs
>>
>>70507827
I was homeless once. It was fucking horrible.

Briefly, this is how it happened:

I had a shit landlord.
Even though I always paid my rent on time, he wanted me out so he could sell the property.
I said 'no chance, I signed a contract with you, you have to give one month notice'. He said 'we'll see'.

Next day two fucking huge blokes smashed down the door, punched me in the face and threw me out.
The landlord is a fucking gangster. I had about £300 in the bank which isn't enough to make a deposit on a new place.

I had nowhere to go. I ended up sleeping rough - only for two weeks. But in the middle of winter.
The temperature dropped to -10c or something. I was sleeping in a park and someone woke me up.
It was the police. They saw my condition and called an ambulance. I was suffering from hypothermia.

I had two toes amputated. The police who found me came to visit me in hospital while I was recovering.
Hypothermia is difficult, because once it sets in, at first you will worry and be in pain. That doesn't last long.
You will shake and shiver as the muscles pass all the blood to the vital organs. You will lose sensation in your fingers, toes.
Blood flow will go to the essential organs in the torso.

After that you will go into a dreamlike state and just want to sleep. (that's the state I was in). Then you die.

A tip if you find yourself in that situation. Get some newspapers and roll up little balls and stuff them under your clothes.
Also stay out of the wind. Make sure that you can't see the sky - get under cover.
>>
>>70507827
I haven't seen a legit homeless person here in many years. They have all been replaced by gypsies and I obviously don't give any money to them.
>>
>>70515493
Yeah, having your kid taken away and staying with that woman must be.. Yeah, really terrible, I can't honestly say I'd understand.

If you want you can email me at:
[email protected]
>>
File: 1378215961254.png (112 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1378215961254.png
112 KB, 238x276
>Late 2015
>Be in Swedish border town because everything is cheaper there
>Outside huge supermarket sits a sandnigger with a sign that says he's a Syrian refugee
>Stopped in front of him and took out my wallet
>Asked him if he fled from ISIS or Assad
>He says Assad
>Put wallet back in pocket and walk away

I recommend other euros try this when they see Syrians begging.
>>
>>70516148
>Hypothermia is difficult, because once it sets in, at first you will worry and be in pain. That doesn't last long.
>You will shake and shiver as the muscles pass all the blood to the vital organs. You will lose sensation in your fingers, toes.
>Blood flow will go to the essential organs in the torso.

Yeah, but it's not such a bad way to go at all. A good option, desu.
>>
>>70510713

OK mom.
>>
>>70510391
>for cash
That's a funny way to spell malt liquor.
>>
>>70510202
RARE
>>
Never. Begging is a huge business where I live, it is well-known that most beggars in subway/streets are working for big companies and that's where all the profits go
>>
>>70516372

Breddy gud 5/5
>>
>>70516291
>>70515848
>>70515764

This. They're all gypsies.
>>
File: beggar_oslo[1].jpg (43 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
beggar_oslo[1].jpg
43 KB, 640x400
I hate when people only beg, especially if they're clearly immigrants or gypsy vermin. I'd be a little more open to support the actual native homeless, who are few and far between.

Pick up a fucking guitar or something, do anything but sit there like an absolute deadbeat with zero to offer.
>>
>>70507827
I call the cops. It's illegal to beg. If you need something, there are shelters and programs you can go to.
>>
I offer them food too OP. I gave an abo beggar 10 bucks once, slimy cunt had a whole pack of cigarettes not 10 minutes later when I saw him walk away from the woolworths. Not a lot of homeless around here appreciate the offer of food though. Some beggars make more than some kids stacking shelves
>>
I live in San Francisco, and they're all over the place. I've been both robbed and groped by homeless I've given money to. These days, I'll occasionally cook for one but only one I know that is relatively safe, and I'll go with a man to meet them.

The black ones are especially racist, sexist and violent.

Also, never spill blood during a fight because most have hepatitis or AIDS.
>>
>>70507827
i made about 50k€ in about two months once pretending to be a begger and begging for money in munich. it payed for my student fees and a place of my own for about 4 years.
i have no student loan debt since i never took a loan.

dong give beggars money.
they either buy booze or just scam you.
>>
I usually remind them of their male privilege and write about being triggered to my Korean lesbian head-mates
>>
Pretend they don't exist. They should know they are worthless.

mfw I am a trust fund babby

Just try and stop me poorfags
>>
>>70509612
Guter Mann
>>
Not in Alberta. If you're poor here, it's completely your fault, or you are fucked up with something where me giving you money will not help, like being a junkie ect.

I do give to beggars in some countries, mostly where it's a cultural function.

But at home, I mostly just give loans to people I know who have some shitty times with unexpected expenses or shortfalls, and I give them enough to actually help. I usually don't charge interest unless they insist, and I never put any kind of a time limit on paying me back.

I honestly just ignore the homeless here. If one asked me for some specific form of help that didn't involve blindly handing over cash, I probably would do it if it wasn't too rediculous.
>>
>>70512109
I remember reading a story about a man who would intentionally give homeless junkies $100, knowing full well that they would probably overdose with the drugs they would purchase with it.

Does any anon have the story?
>>
>>70510729
>withdrawing a $100 bill out of the ATM
smells like bullshit to me
>>
>>70507827

>at the station and some guy comes up to me with the usual spiel
>tell him to buzz off
>see him a second later, cunt has an iPhone
>>
>>70507827
I'm a bit ignorant here. In here if someone is homeless or beggar s/he is probably not Azeri and deserved it. Why homeless there are actually American? I cannot fathom.
>>
File: 1451631021123.jpg (39 KB, 524x600) Image search: [Google]
1451631021123.jpg
39 KB, 524x600
>>70507827
Tell them to fuck off because most of the time its just an abo or bogan.
>>
>>70515100
Because women are better taken care of in our culture.
>>
>>70507827
fuck them. i see mexicans hanging outside home depot looking for work. the lazy white bums with a sign can go wait with them.
>>
File: tfw1460276569406.jpg (231 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tfw1460276569406.jpg
231 KB, 500x500
many have friendly dogs. i have also seen 'pet the bunny for change' beggars. they have a box with bunnies..
>>
>>70507827
Kick them to death
Stomp their dog for a laugh
>>
>>70507827
I can't buy smokes and booze with food you fucking asshole, I get plenty of food at soup kitchens, if I beg you, I expect to receive money, so I can get things not covered by generic community handotus.
>>
>>70507827
Only ever see a couple of legit homeless people where I live, you can tell as they don't actually ask for money, look dirty and have beards. Most just want someone to talk with and often have mental problems.
Then there's dozens of drug addicts who stand on street corners or squat at bus stops harassing people for money and the police do fuck all.
I live in an "Educated" city so all the fucking SJWs enable them constantly making it far far worse.
>>
>>70516534
proxy
>>
Ask them for a dollar
>>
>>70507827
I don't react.
>>
>>70507827
Being homeless is often a choice. They want to live like that and be a leech upon society instead of contribute. Ignoring them is helping them.
>>
>>70518796
Let's see how YOU feel, after your luck abandons you and you gamble away your house, your car, after you wife will leave you and you have nothing left, the only option left is to just go away and live on the street. Fuck you.
>>
>>70519208
>Let's see how YOU feel, after your luck abandons you and you gamble away your house, your car
I would have zero sympathy for myself and I wouldn't expect anyone else to have any.
>>
>>70512606
That's nasty anon
>>
>>70507827
If they are gypsies i ignore them, if they are romanians i buy them food or once i bought an old man some clothes from a second hand shop because it was winter and he was wearing torn clothes
>>
In pretty much all western countries they have a place to sleep and they will be fend, the money you give them will go straight to drugs and booze, so giving them money feeds to their problems.

The best thing to do is just ignore them, or say no firmly. If you're too soft with them they'll start talking to try and guilt you because they'll assume you're spineless.
>>
>>70507827
Depends. Begging is common in Glasgow
>gypsy/romanians
Ignore, glare at them with cold hard stare.
>white, but looks like alcohol/drug addict
Offer to buy food and help with CV (I work in recruitment).
>white, looks relatively normal
I'll give them some money and give them my business card if they need help finding a job.

As a brit, it's your duty to help your fellow white brits that are down on their luck, and discourage the immigrants who beg by giving them nothing.
>>
>>70517351
In nyc you can withdraw 10, 20, 50, and 100 dollar bills.
>>
>>70519494
This isn't necessarily true. Whilst in the UK (Scotland for me, specifically) help is available for the homeless, there isn't enough of it to go around so only a certain amount can be helped.

It's especially a problem in Glasgow and Edinburgh, due to their large size any spots in hostels and homeless shelters are filled very quickly. The migrant bullshit hasn't helped.
>>
>>70514878
>If you don't help the homeless out
>they will simply resort to theft

My problem with that is that's it's basically blackmail. I shouldn't have to give them my money if I don't want to.

So I:
>Give them nothing
>Have great security on my home, car, and person

I win.
>>
File: streetperformer.jpg (38 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
streetperformer.jpg
38 KB, 640x430
>>70507827
i never give to buskers or street performers alot of them arent even homeless.

Also they are pushy and rude as if wearing a hulk suit or spray painting yourself, or singing a shit cover version of the beatles entitles them to your money.

this is type 1 the busker/street performer.

(exception when i will give money, when the street perfromer/busker is obviously genuinely homeless and run down)

type 2. the hustler

three card monte guys,the shell game,buy a rose for your partner etcetra

Blatant suckers game.

the people that use these methods are connected to various criminal gangs typically gypsies in europe and the mafa in new york.

(exceptions:none no one that takes you for a sucker is either homeless or respects you)

3. the sob story scam

Can I have money for fuel? I need to fill up my car but I left my wallet at home and others

This is a lie 99 percent of the time and is a favourite of criminal gangs such as milk powder anon

(exception guy is obviously homeless and embarassed about asking for money and doesnt seem like he is going mug me)

>>70515579

type 4. the genuinely homeless beggar

some old dude with a carboard sign or a cap wil get a donation from me.

Im not going to be a cunt and challenge him what he spends it on

dont give to foreigners usually especially roma
type 5. the aggressive beggar

like type 4 typically drug addicts (heroin etc) and not afraid to use violence or intimidation

not safe to give money to

>type 1 is 99 percent of the time a nope

>type 2 is 100 percent of the time a nope

>type 3 would occasionally be helped if non threatening

>type 4 would get help, could give a shit what they spend it on

>type 5 would be 100 pecent of the time a nope

vid and pic related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-l2zl85PHs
>>
File: 1458354918868.jpg (51 KB, 680x607) Image search: [Google]
1458354918868.jpg
51 KB, 680x607
The smartest technique is used by a homeless guy that I see regularly on my way to work. He sits in front of the county courthouse with a plastic container full of pencils and sells them for whatever you want to pay.

On average a pencil costs about 10 cents but this motherfucking hobo capitalist gets people to buy them for a dollar. Clever bastard.
>>
>>70507827
Guve them food or change. I thought about walking from state to state and panhandling isn't a bad way to get hotel fare and food.
>>
>>70520078
>could give a shit what they spend it on
>could give a shit
stop
>>
>>70507827
ignore or buy them some бaницa
>>
Haha, I saw some Chinese tourists hugging/kissing him and crying about this homeless dude the other day.

I just ignore them
>>
They are fucking parasites and I tell them as much.

Why would you willingly just sit around and be a piece of shit? If it's literally impossible for you to get a job, go live in the woods or something like humans have for the majority of their existence.
>>
>>70520200
did you even read the whole post?

id only give to those that were genuinely homeless, if they were alcoholics or did drugs so what half of the richest people in the world bang lines of bam bam every lunchtime.
>>
File: 0ZMoSqu.jpg.tiff.gif.png (51 KB, 617x801) Image search: [Google]
0ZMoSqu.jpg.tiff.gif.png
51 KB, 617x801
>>70507827
>Häsch mer en Stutz?
Häsch du mir en Stutz?!

Just repeat what they're asking you. If they're asking you for money, just ask them right back, if they have some money for you. Works everytime.
>>
I have never in my life met a homeless person who is just a normal fucking guy down on his luck. Most homeless I encountered had mental health problems(i used to work nights in a bad part of town, they'd come in to get warm, talk, or steal) Sometimes its a literal chicken or the egg type scenario with drugs or mental problems. Some people have schizophrenia and then take drugs making it worse, or just take so many drugs over a lifetime it makes them mentally ill. The best thing you can do for homeless people is be friendly. Don't fall for tricks or scams, but remember they are still people, and are often times victims of their own miserable lifestyle. I found a homeless guy sleeping next the the bus stop outside my store at 6am. I brought him a cup of tea, he thanked me, and then took out his teabag and threw it into the street, while laying literally next to a trash can. I remember thinking "this is why you're homeless"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.