[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the meaning of life /pol/? To get money, get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 18
File: 1434386881701.gif (2 MB, 334x258) Image search: [Google]
1434386881701.gif
2 MB, 334x258
What's the meaning of life /pol/?
To get money, get married and have kids?
Then what?
>>
die
>>
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women
>>
>>70507534
Then a life of regrets for being married , having kids
Jk it's all good if you have a decent wife with family values, but choose wisely

No regerts
>>
File: 1452230138246.jpg (39 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1452230138246.jpg
39 KB, 640x400
Imagine banging a girl as hot as in OP just a few times and then reminiscing for the rest of your life. Shit is torture because I've been there and now I'm feeling feels.
Sorry Texas I don't have the answers.
>>
If you don't believe in God, there really isn't a point to it all. We got here by accident for no reason, and we do things out of social convention just because, and then we die.
>>
>>70507534
Own a small house, have a waifu, as many kids as you can support, Try to have them set up to do better than you did. Circle continues.
>>
>>70507534
That's basically it, the meaning of life is to ensure the survival of you species
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x480
>>70507534
To serve god, do not fall for the deception of Lucifers making.
>>
>>70508922
What if I don't care about what happens after my death?
>>
>>70508922
>the meaning of life is to ensure the survival of you species

And what if you don't care about the survival of the species?

le edge master here
>>
>>70507534
Why do people assume that there must be some sort of meaning to human life?
>>
>>70507534
i need sauce now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Cuddle up with a wife who loves you every night and raise a family together.
>>
Nothing objectively speaking

You have to find or create meaning

Or y'know kill yourself out of existential dread
>>
Its all quite fucking meaningless.
I'm living on a rock that spins in endless time and space for about sixty years of my life.
How can this have any meaning.
>>
File: Liotagif.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
Liotagif.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>wife and kids
>>
>life is about whatever you want....you just have to figure out how to get it....simple
>>
>>70507534
That's pretty much it.
>>
Whatever you want it to be.
>>
>>70507534
memes
dank ones
>>
There is no meaning. To procreate could be called a biological imperative maybe, but nothing so grandiose as some greater "meaning."

It'd be like asking what the meaning of life is for you pet dog, or the fly you just squashed. We're all just here, and we try to make the best of our situation.
>>
>>70507534
The OP image grabbed my attention, and I just had to save it. Thanks
>>
>>70507534
>have kids

Here is where the true journey starts, spend most of your time with your kids and teach them what you have learned through the years
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 503x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 503x520
>>70509235
Don't believe the lies
>>70508988
This is the truth!
>>
I am too busy living to think about meaning of it.
When you remember you are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made of stardust riding a rock floating through space, all meaning suddenly feels less relevant
>>
>Original meaning of life
Procreate and secure the existence of your race
>>
>>70507534
All three without trying.
>>
>>70507534
To secure the existence of our people and a future for our white children.
>>
>>70509337

I once took an airplane trip, I didn't see the curve. So this is obviously true.
>>
>>70507534
Not be lonely any more
>>
File: image.jpg (671 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671 KB, 1600x1200
Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
Nobody to nag you and nobody you're obligated to but your own self.
Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.
Then washed it down with a $5 coffee.
Because you have so much disposable income as a single guy.
Unlike married people who make a big deal out of eating out or getting anything but poverty coffee.
Put dat phone on silent so you're not bothered.
Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in your bed?
Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
No problem, no wife to explain it to.
Welcome to your castle. YOUR castle. Not hers. Not anybody else's.
You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

>pic related, kicked her out my property 6 months ago
>fuck bedframes, living like a caveman on my hardwood floor u mad?
>>
>>70509017>>70509012
Its part of our programming , you may not care now , but later in life you'll start to think about it
>>
File: 1345465660825.png (49 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
1345465660825.png
49 KB, 455x451
>>70509417
>When you remember you are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made of stardust riding a rock floating through space
>>
File: 1453268507674.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1453268507674.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
You know, maybe i'm going insane because i havent gone out in a long time and I just hang out with you guys but I realized something:

Why does the media push all this stupid, "go out and be this cool adventurous young adult who has lots of sex"? Isn't it perfectly possible to have a fulfilling life without fucking around everywhere?
>>
>>70507534
Do it again
>>
play smash bros all day and go to the pizza buffets. wifi all day
>>
File: forever alone.png (25 KB, 325x306) Image search: [Google]
forever alone.png
25 KB, 325x306
>>70509583

Sure anon, we're living the dream
>>
>>70509537

sauce?
>>
File: 1408516327908.png (71 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1408516327908.png
71 KB, 343x400
>>70509583
Yes goyi-i mean Bro that is the right mindset. You don't need to have sex to have a good time. Leave that to the refugees and jamal, they deserve it after all, am i right man?
>>
>>70509666

While we're at it, who's the qt3.14 in OP's gif

She looks familiar for some reason but just can't quite put my finger on it
>>
File: 1427951155720.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1427951155720.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>70509777
its a man, you're gay now
>>
>>70509836

Question still stands, gib sauce
>>
>>70509690
listen up kikemaster
Person a) spends life fucking around, promotes degeneracy
person b) spends life without fucking, celibacy, dies and destroys white race
person c) spends life making it better, greater. Starts family, dies happily

Who you wanna be?
>>
File: 1427264014017.jpg (19 KB, 171x168) Image search: [Google]
1427264014017.jpg
19 KB, 171x168
>>70509860
>>
>>70507534
love
>>
File: 1409818370639.png (22 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1409818370639.png
22 KB, 274x242
>>70509938
person d) raise my wifes black child
>>
>>70509836
nah its a gril, you just want it to be a guy cause you're really the gay one

everyone knows you're a fag now good going
>>
Crusading
>>
Many people try to shape themselves up to be a person that is desirable to as many people as possible. Don't fall into this trap. Be the person that you desire to be -- the person you feel that you should be -- and there WILL be people that love you for it, along with just as many (maybe more) who despise you for it. Hold on for dear life to the people who love you in spite of you, and try your best to tolerate the rest.
>Then what?
Enjoy life while it lasts. We don't know if anything comes after (though I'm personally a Christian), so don't get too caught up with the end goal, because for all we know, there isn't one.
>>
>>70510072
What is reasoning behind such action? Why would you raise your wife's child of another skin color? Also, followup question: Did your imaginary wife cheated on you with giga nigga, or you married woman with child?
>>
meme magic
>>
File: 99f.gif (990 KB, 498x266) Image search: [Google]
99f.gif
990 KB, 498x266
>>70508604

Oh I don't have to imagine that feel, bro.

It's not about the hotness though. There are plenty of hot girls. Finding one who's actually chill and not retarded though, that's difficult. Losing them, even more so.
>>
3 things of the top of my head:

1. Competition, pursued via higher moral thought and standard. Kinda like ancient Greeks playing grab ass, cept on a larger or smaller scale, technology wars, culture wars, guitar duels, video game competitions, what have you

2. Nobility, philosophical thinking that reflects compassion, yet adheres to the strengthening and growth of humanity in alignment with nature

3. Love. Ties into everything, love of humanity's intended design, humanity's intended progression, the love of battle, the love of family and friendship, etc.
>>
to be happy.

and I'm not
>>
to remove nonwhites
>>
>>70510511
eat chocolate, it helps for a while
>>
>>70510314
i was like fuck yeah til i read that you were a christian. :(((((( where in the US are you? if you're a bible belt christian i might not mind since they don't actually read the bible lol
>>
>>70507534

to become free
>>
>>70507534
Nope... that's what you're led to believe. The meaning of life is to pillage as many villages as you can and fornicate with all their women.
>>
>>70507534
To be a full and respected human being both physically, mentally, and spiritually. Everything else is just a minor goal, that helps you lead to that fulfillment.
>>
File: 080102mars.jpg (154 KB, 647x373) Image search: [Google]
080102mars.jpg
154 KB, 647x373
>>70507534

Then do it all over again. There is nothing new under the Sun. The shit you're doing now has been done an infinite number of times in the past. We have no recollection of it because we intentionally erase our memory of the past, so that the next time we do it, it is as if it is the first time it has ever happened at all.

As beings of a higher intelligence, we strive for meaning in our lives. This is what separates us from the animals. So we concoct stories about good vs evil, Heaven vs Hell, or races wars, or rival kingdoms, or competing ideologies. We need something to fight over, so The Powers That Be give us something to believe in.

And this is where /pol/ shows their juvenile beliefs. Some of the very same people who believe in an all-powerful God on this board think that the way the world is right now is not the way it is meant to be, that's something is all wrong and that it will all be better one day. Even those who don't believe in a God think that the Jews, who are supposedly smart enough to climb their way to the top of the world governments and shape the course of history, are evil geniuses bent on destroying the world. As if they're smart enough to achieve all that they have, but can't see that they are fucking the world over.

They do, but it's all for a very good reason. You just don't to see the bigger picture.
>>
>>70507534
Focus on one thing at a time, faggot. Make money. That's all you need to think about right now. Forget about ideology, forget about whatever you think matters - bullshit your way to the top. It's easier than you think, even in your god-awful country.

Money first, marriage and kids come later.
>>
>>70507534
huh, looks like my missus.
>>
>>70510639

I like you, Poland. You give direct answers.
>>
>>70507534
To set your own goals towards something that has a meaning to you and achieve them
>>
Everything's meaningless in essence, I don't believe in an after-life and I don't really care in the continuation of my family. In a billions years nothing will exist to remember me by, and in the infinity that is time my life and humanity's entire existence will be forgotten.

That said, I still cling to life by some instinctual need to survive I guess. So currently my goals in life is to get a fulfilling job after finishing engineering school, starting a family and being as normie as normies get. I enjoy life and as long as I keep enjoying it I won't end it.
>>
>>70507534
>What's the meaning of life /pol/?
kill the jews, race war now.
>Then what?
become immortal and explore the universe.
>>
>>70507534
As far as we know, life doesn't have any meaning apart from the purely biological one - to procreate, so just do that. Also you can skip the getting married part.
>>
>>70510866
>we intentionally erase our memories

Explain?
I wouldn't want to do that
>>
>>70510866
prove to me that the jews are anything other than mongrel species of arab/african/asian/europeans with curly nigger hair, huge noses, and tiny asian dicks that are basically trapping within themselves a varied mix of souls from all over the world. can it be explained any other way than that their mongrel jewish hearts are carrying a writhing spiritual hodgepodge of souls that came from the racial mixing of pure ethnic sources, to which are owed the safe return of said souls, through reincarnation via extermination of the entire goddamned clammy handed mongrel people? lets just say that the africans and asians and the whole world are subconsciously fighting to exterminate the jew, and can feel it is just through their spiritual senses, yet the jews duped europeans into appropriating jewish culture through Christianity (cultural supermacy, inherent belief of racial superiority by being gods chosen people) and spreading civilization throughout the world, distracting the hatred of all races to themselves rather than the jew who is ultimately responsible? make a scifi flick about it mang. jews go around race mixing and combining the spiritual goods each culture has to offer like the true merchants they are.. mix the worlds spirituality together, repackage as a knock off brand and sell it back to them. rather than each race of man honing their spiritual essence in their natural habitat and reaching the pinnacle of human spirituality, the jews (probably a fucking alien race of fly people) were sent here, expelled from every natural earthly civilization, and are basically trying to destroy the world because they suck and they have no place in the universe.
>>
>>70510866
Probably you are the most true here. A hungarian writer wrote: "The meaning of life is the struggle itself"
Years later, it's 42. Fuck the west.
>>
>>70507534
Then you get old and die, and your kids go through the same. It's a never-ending, meaningless, repeating cycle.
>>
>>70511872

Not individually, but as a collective. Our ancestors handed down stories of catastrophes that swept over the Earth and brought an end to entire civilizations. Over the millennia, The Powers That Be slowly, but steadily, concealed the true meaning behind these stories. They made us wage war against each other, they torched the enemy's libraries, they replaced the old gods with one new one. And it had been so long since anyone saw celestial events like the ones handed down in the old myths and legends, the descendants of those who lived through the catastrophes no longer knew what their ancestors were talking about.

And here we are, in the Age of Minivans. We don't know shit about where we came from, and we think we know where we're headed, but that notion is based on a foundation of false information fed to us by The Jews.

>>70511917

It doesn't really sound like any answer would be sufficient for you, and I can't really "prove" anything, anyway.

I don't doubt that many Jews are a rapine, heartless bunch, and that it takes a certain kind of asshole to claw their way to the top. Nonetheless, I think they serve an important role in the Grand Life Equation.

It's their job to control mankind and serve us bad information, to control science and lead it in the wrong direction, to manipulate the economy for their own gain and to crash it at their whim, to pitch us against one another, to lead us into bad habits so that we waste ourselves on frivolities and our vices. To what end, you ask?

Because we were never meant to achieve godliness. There are already gods, and there is already an elect group who are ensuring Divine Providence. The rest of us are merely extras in this play called life. Of what use would it be to reveal the truth to us? That another great catastrophe is right around the corner, and that when it gets here it's going to wipe the slate clean and we're going to have to start over again?
>>
>>70507534
When you have a scratch itch it. Get caught up in fantasy until you find dissolutionment at the end, but enjoy the chase. We all know there's no point, we should all talk about it more and find cool stuff to do together until we die. Like vidya, or fuck parties, or if we get bored of that we can try and improve some aspect of our lives like our bodies or mind. Perhaps we can learn to create outlets for our desires which give us more freedom from their constant service. Or accept them and find interesting ways to satisfy their proddings. We can be real life heroes if we make a large sacrifice for people who care about it... The point is that.. There is no point. You can take up the beliefs and game that society has provided like the majority of people. Or not. When you get down to the core of "doing" it comes down to a constant attempt to feel "complete," and this feeling may be one which is natural, like hunger, sex, etc. or artificial, like desire created by cognition (what you think that others want - indirect needs for respect, love, value). The ironic thing is is that the cognitive desires are both necessary and self-created-suffering. Necessary because once you satisfy biological desire all that remains is boredom, and that is hell - and so you create cognitive fantasies to chase to satisfy boredom, there's nothing else but the chase. The chase, that's it man. The chase is all there is, then death.
>>
>>70507764

this

OP is a fag for not knowing this already
>>
>>70507534
We literally exist as a manifestation of the universe trying to distribute heat throughout itself.

Just keep doing whatever you do.

If that's problematic for you, you can refuse and kill yourself.
>>
File: Guide to Enlightenment use 1.jpg (837 KB, 872x2505) Image search: [Google]
Guide to Enlightenment use 1.jpg
837 KB, 872x2505
>>70507534

here you go OP
>>
To build the Matrix and have humanity transcend our fleshy bodies. We will become one with technology.
>>
>>70513236
xdd
Also take a look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok
>>
File: 0333543_19904_MC_Tx304.jpg (14 KB, 560x304) Image search: [Google]
0333543_19904_MC_Tx304.jpg
14 KB, 560x304
>>70513236
rabbit foot nigga
>>
>>70507534
The meaning of life is to have a go. Have a right go.
>>
>>70507618
First post best post

>>70507534

>purpose

That's subjective nigga
>>
>>70507764
/thread
>>
>>70509537
Oh it's you again, you actually took he time to copy all this to a notepad?

Sounds like your pining for her. Do you sit alone at night after jacking off to anime the post this here to help you sleep without her?
>>
>>70512871
You sound like you know some things well.

Where did you learn all of this?
Any books or places to get some info?
>>
This is a pretty ignorant question. What's the overarching purpose of the past three months you've lived? What about the next three months?

In life, you define goals about what you want to accomplish in a given period of time. At some point you die, and somebody might even put a neat little ribbon on top of your coffin, but that doesn't mean your whole life had any unified purpose.
>>
>>70512871
I think your answer is bretty gud, sufficient enough indeed. but merely an answer to a question that is still evolving even in your own mind. So your mentioning of gods is accurate.. In the jew's own words (psalm 82:1) they say "God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods." so then the jews even admit that the other gods exist, mkay. that much they couldn't deny. but who is to say the gods aren't growing alongside humanity? who is to say we aren't learning from each other? i don't think we are gods as much as we are receivers of their ethereal essence, or whatever the fuck. daemons, daimons, (whatever etymological variant you prefer) act as divine dispensers of godly guidance, etc. as the universe expands we are to stand still? I doubt it.
>>
File: dr_manhattan.jpg (778 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dr_manhattan.jpg
778 KB, 1920x1080
>>70511491
tfw
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.