[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriage thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Married anons, do any of you ever feels like life is not worth it anymore?
>>
>>70507143
please, you marry because you need the womb to house your seed.
be alive, get out and find a boilover and fuck his boipucci. bitch is there just to take care of your house.
>>
Is Marriage really that bad? Don't you used to love the person you are married with?
>>
>>70507143
Nope. Sucks that some people suck at choosing spouses.
>>
>>70507293
Disgusting subhuman animal, I thought /pol/and knew better.
>>
>>70507411
Not married but know folks that are. Of course it's not always the rule but. Their life> my life.
>>
>>70507863
People I know are slowly starting to think about marriage, it freak me out and make me realize that maybe I would like to get married too.

Fucking joos
>>
>>70508061
It's not bad, we need companionship. Just go get yourself a girl who is willing that you lead the relationship. Otherwise you'll be cucked.http://drlwilson.com/Articles/MARRIAGE.HTM
>>
>>70508606
Wow that's surprisingly depressing. But it sounds interesting
>>
File: mantis.jpg (177 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
mantis.jpg
177 KB, 760x596
>>70507143
But why does she eat her partner? Thats fucked up.
>>
>>70509721

To feed their children.
>>
File: TJ.png (58 KB, 501x673) Image search: [Google]
TJ.png
58 KB, 501x673
>>70507293
This senpai got it.

That's why you all need sharia.
>>
>>70509721
side note there is a species of spider that willing gets eaten after sex. it becomes the largest intake of protein in the female spiders life and allows better spawns because of it
>>
>>70510015
Fuck off Islam, seriously just die.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1098x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1098x980
>>70508812
>>
File: Stirner.png (8 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.png
8 KB, 238x211
>>70507143

Marriage is a spook.
>>
>>70510327

all my friends are happily married, they like spending time with their wives more than with anyone else ;_;
>>
>>70510337
Stirncuck pls
>>
>>70510470

No, that's enslavement which is a key part of marriage - those men aren't hanging around with the women voluntarily but because they're forced to. The moment you settle down with a woman then all your testosterone self destructs and you become a cuck and domesticated.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.