[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justin is better than Patton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1460241228143.jpg (69 KB, 697x396) Image search: [Google]
1460241228143.jpg
69 KB, 697x396
Justin is better than Patton
>>
I'd say Justin is better than Sun Tzu.
>>
Sure am glad we don't really have enemies.
>>
File: cantdealwithit.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
cantdealwithit.gif
497 KB, 300x126
>>70506048
>uhh, so tired of this meme
he never said that
I can't stand the douche, but he never said that actual phrase.
what he said or more like did, is start our withdrawal from kebab removal and argumented it with saying that we will leave the fighting side of the mission because the more kebab we remove, the more it legitimizes their platform and gives them pr to recruit more kebabs to snackbar with them. you could really twist it into this quote, but it would be a stretch, an oversimplification and it would still not be something he ever said.

regardless of how you feel about the strategy (and many people here feel it was a mistake). spreading this shit around only acts as a way to discredit actual legitimate criticisms of all of his retardation. since him and his libtard supporters can just post this and say, "see, it's a smear campaign, he never said anything on the like! these people are just liars, so please nobody listen to anything else they say"
>I wouldn't be surprised if it was libtard shills that make this shit in the first place and got morons pick it up and start shilling for them
>>
>>70506567
he actually did say this
>>
File: proofs.png (114 KB, 599x491) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
114 KB, 599x491
>>70506608
no he fucking didn't
>>
>>70506567
just accept and admit it, your leader is a cuck
>>
>>70506705
YES. yes, he DID
>>
>>70506868
Did he though?
>>
>>70506048
true true,
you rape your enemies in the ass, and take a limb or two.
it's that simple, brojustin.
>>
File: 1456935452540.jpg (37 KB, 449x546) Image search: [Google]
1456935452540.jpg
37 KB, 449x546
>>70506824
oh I admit it wholeheartedly, he is the biggest cuck in the history of cuckoldry, an ass-clown and the most undeserving and accidental leader that ever lived. but it's counter-productive to criticize him for the one stupid thing he's never said, when he says and does a million of actual real stupid and potentially long-term damaging to the country things every day

>>70506868
great, let's see you prove it, other than the fact that you've seen the meme you posted in OP around a lot, so it must be true. I mean, really, he's a leader of a country, I'm sure that what he says is covered enough by the media that you can provide us with a credible source
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1457382131403.gif (61 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1457382131403.gif
61 KB, 300x360
>>70506705

nice cock anon
>>
>>70507229
The only way to win is to let your enemies cuck you.
>>
>>70506567
Fuck off you lying liberal faggot. How can you even talk with all that Justin cock in your lying mouth?
http://iotwreport.com/justin-trudeaus-greatest-quotes-if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win/
>>
File: POTUSPatton.jpg (133 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
POTUSPatton.jpg
133 KB, 500x611
>>70506048

wrong. Patton was not a pussy cuck trying to suck multigendered/multinational SJW dick
>>
I, for one, am glad that age of patriarchal shitlords is over. Patton, Churchill, Rommel, even Napoleon and Caesar, were non-progressive enemies of history, the likes of which have, with their war mongering, severly hindered progress of society for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. I am glad that their reign is over, and I, for one, welcome our vaginal overlords.
>>
File: SomeBullshit.jpg (54 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
SomeBullshit.jpg
54 KB, 640x645
>>70507777

Either b8, or a huge waste of quads
>>
>>70507229
He meant that by fighting you just antagonize your enemies to defend themselves and fight back further exacerbating a situation. It's another hip way of saying "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

But we're here on /pol/ so it's more fun to say he's a black cock sucking bull prepping cuck leaf fuck fuck maple syrup LEAF A FUCKING LEAF!
>>
File: 1454467662879.png (56 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1454467662879.png
56 KB, 1000x500
>>70507601
>http://iotwreport.com/justin-trudeaus-greatest-quotes-if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win/
source is some alt-right faggot with "rebel media" which is like leaf version of info wars.
>internet personality reading quote off a piece of paper
>proof of anything

almost all of those are real quotes
the "if you kill your enemies" is from the OP meme, it's been circulated so much he probably saw it and just accepted it as real, just like you do and like OP did

I actually watched the speech he gave about pulling out of the military mission and he never said that exact phrase, nothing even close to it.

go smoke more Isra Levin's mutilated dick (or whatever that jew's name is) and come back when you actually have something to contribute
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.