[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it seen as a good thing to be unmarried or childless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: 060813time1.jpg (127 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
060813time1.jpg
127 KB, 600x797
Why is it seen as a good thing to be unmarried or childless?
>>
Because Schlomo wants it to be
>>
>>70506035
You know the answer, now be fruitful and multiply.
>>
File: Georgia-Guidestones.jpg (51 KB, 575x337) Image search: [Google]
Georgia-Guidestones.jpg
51 KB, 575x337
>>70506035
It's a cull.
The top will thrive.
The middle will voluntarily eliminate itself.
The bottom will be exterminated.
>>
>>70506035
cause pretty soon we're gonna hav a population crisis
>>
>>70506508
Yeah, of shitskins. White people are in a steep decline.
>>
>>70506035
Because you get to do what you want while you're still young and have kids later. Seriously why do you want to marry and have kids at 20 and waste your youth?
>>
>>70506035
It is not seen as good.

Unmarried or married or in partnership girls aged 32 and above who have no kids are seen as societal failures around here.

Unmarried men or men not in a long term relationship aged 40 and above who do not have kids are seen as utter beta failures here too.

Unfortunately a lot of 20something people ignore this general perception until it is too late. A lot of women in their early 30s then panick (after a dozen relationship with men who they deemed "not perfect") and have a kid with the first best guy they can find.
>>
>>70506699

Having kids at 20 is the natural phenomena

>Because you get to do what you want
and what is you want to do so dearly that is important?
>waste your youth
you get a (you)
>>
File: Liotagif.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
Liotagif.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>having kids
>>
>>70506035

The destiny for all good goyim is to erase themselves so the transhuman 1% won't have to dirty their hands ridding us from this world when they no longer need wage slaves.
>>
>>70506830
Travel, spend money on myself and go to things I want to go to, not have to be completely reponsible for taking care of kids for at least the next 18 years. I mean i know some people that all they want to do it have kids as soon as possible, and that's cool, but I'd rather wait.
>>
>>70506407
>memegia memestones
>>
>>70507063
btfo
>>
>>70507058
>Travel, spend money on myself and go to things I want to go to

literally useless things for bored westerners that don't know what the fuck to do with their life. You don't get a free pass with "I'm such a cultural and complex person for wasting money in shitty tourist attractions"
>>
>>70506035
It's not. Only the Muslims should have 8 children for every couple. White people are to cool and smart for all of that baby stuff.
>>
I'm not having kids, gf and I have agreed on this. We may change our minds when we're older, but our kid would probably be fucked up. Best case it would be a /pol/ lurker and doomsday prepper, worst case a normie douche
>>
>>70507359
But that is what I want to do with my life friend
>>
>>70506035
It's the correct way to live your life if you're not wealthy. Otherwise everyone suffers.
>>
>>70506035
Because liberal jew propaganda wants you to just spend money and don't multiply.
>>
>>70507720
this
>>
>>70506830
>and what is you want to do so dearly that is important?
Yeah, it is. You don't have a responsibility to entities that don't exist.
>>
>>70507359
Why is it useless? Isn't having fun and doing the things you want the point of life?
>>
>>70508508

No
>>
friendly reminder that pregnancy fucks womens' hormones up and most will lose their beauty, health and vitality in order to grow and push that kid out. life is pretty much guaranteed to go downhill once you have kids unless you're rich as fuck
>>
>>70508577
So what is it then?
>>
>>70508577
Good luck with wasting your life and dying in regret drenched misery you dumb gypo fuck.
>>
File: baby.webm (730 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
baby.webm
730 KB, 800x1040
i am 20 and have 2 kids already
>>
>>70508769

only if you tell me what are the "things you want" to do so dearly

>>70508830
>muh "I regret not acting like a dumb teenager :((" boogeyman
>LOOK AT ME I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN HOW DARE YOU JUDGE MY LIFESTYLE
>>
>>70508855
Is that some Joosten?
>>
>>70508673
But they get delicious milky tits though.
>>
>>70508855

Proud of you (as long as you are white)
>>
>>70508930
See the world, meet new people, try new hobbies, activities, learn something and be good at it, etc.
Basically, I want to try as many things as possible. I just don't want to get stuck in a routine, where I can't satisfy my curiosity anymore.
>>
>>70508930
Damn dude you are fucking mad, have a kid at 16 or something?
>>
>>70508855
Nice work senpai.
>>
>>70506035
Because it is. Why would I waste my life on something i don't want?
>b-but it's selfish!
Yeah no shit, it's MY LIFE. For me. I'm gonna do what I want
>>
Destruction of the family unit.
>>
>>70506035
The Jews don't want you to have children
>>
>>70509224
>See the world
aka blowing your parents money on overpriced shitty food just so you could post some boring pictures on facebook with buildings and shit
no one cares

>meet new people
aka meeting the same bored drones as you "omg we are from different countries amazing xD"

> try new hobbies, activities
what's so incredible you are doing? What incredible skill are you mastering?
can you farm the land, build a house, can you actually do decent programming, can you repair a car?

>learn something and be good at it
it's called going to university and actually doing something in your degree
>>
>>70508855

i watched this webm for good while.

beautiful.
>>
Having children is a self-indulgence for the stupid, brainwashed and pathetic.

Because these people are too dull to create anything of real value for society they instead sloppily clone themselves in the hopes it will give them unconditional love and bestow meaning and purpose to their failed lives.

They're forcing the taxpayer to fund this project as well. They want to undertake this ego trip and I have to pony up the goods to make sure it is fed and educated, because they don't have the resources to do it themselves... because they're having a fucking baby. I don't recall getting a monthly video game allowance to fund my hobby and stupid life decisions.

Having a child is essentially a failure to use birth control that society just accepts. Talented people that could offer things to the world instead say, "I'm done contributing to anyone else but my family now," and stop honing their skills. We pay thousands to educated someone, to teach them a craft, to keep them healthy, and make sure they get to experience the world -- then they throw it all away to play boardgames with a retard.
>>
>>70509648
Don't worry about my finances, I don't depend on my parents purse, I'm about to finish university as well and I do have a big garden of which I can take care.
There's a difference between travelling and being a shitty tourist and I'm definitely not the latter. I can't master anything yet, but I'm working on it, more precisely I'm trying astrophotography at the moment.
>>
>>70509648
>s-sTOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
you need a therapist for that amount of autism
>>
>>70510029
Wow that's spot on, well said
>>
>>70506035
Because Hollywood TV has produced a society based entirely on hedonism and individualism.

Individual freedom and pleasure are the center, the purpose and the goal in life.

I see it getting a lot worse btw. and it probably will. Moreover, the western world CAN NOT compete with Islam. Wether you think Islam is retarded or not. Self-evidently Islam is not so `retarded` then.

>>70508508
no
>>
>>70506035
money and freedom
>>
>>70509648
>>70510066
If you don't make kids you should kill yourselves
>>
File: 1442911199664.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1442911199664.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>70510029
Say your philosophy is immutable logic. What good does extolling your non-breeder logic do if it won't be passed on or being relevant in the future if your mentality dies with your kind?
>>
>>70510029

you can have both a succesful profession and have a familly, actually having a familly motivates you and supports you, you would actually know this if you would have talked with succesful people
but obviously if you have a familly you can't waste the weekend with shitty movie series, getting drunk and you have to clean up your house, we obviously can't have that can't we?
>>
>>70510029
So you'd rather have your tax dollars educate some mudslimes as opposed to your own child because you have to 'contribute' to your family?
>>
Because lots of people have kids when they shouldn't and fuck up their lives and their kid's life because they break up 6 months after
>>
absolving responsibility and personal worth/value is the height of degeneracy

the only purpose for a human being is to make life better for new generations

abandoning that is basically committing suicide
>>
>>70507058

Bad news, you have been brainwashed.
Good news is you are not the only one. >>70510170
>>
>>70510530
life is 100% not going to be better for future generations, why make a life and force them into WW3
>>
Germany isn't a country to raise kids in. Germans are getting fucked over by the state left right and center while everyone who isn't german gets a free pass.

Not to mention that I would never want my children to be in schools that are 70% muslim, ending up with them getting bullied for being white.
>>
>>70510613
>why make a life and force them into WW3?

t. John Titor
>>
>>70510613

oh man your shitty first-world life with mc donalds at every corner and internet is so bad, what were your parents thinking when they made you
>>
>>70506035

Better for the Globalised World of the Glorious Future, OP.
>>
>>70510579
Nigger I just don't want to have kids now. I'm joining the navy in a few months and I sure as shit don't want to have a family while I'm at sea, and then not be able to use my leave to fuck off to Thailand and bang ladyboys
>>
>>70508973
looks like rooney mara
>>
>>70510088
Someone's butthurt over here.
>>
>>70506035

So you can adopt rapefugee niglettes and pass your privileges on. White genetics are raaycissst.

> I dearly love how white that cover is.
> Coincidence?
> Think not.
>>
>>70506508
How to solve: Kick out all westerners from Africa, African nations fall apart, tribal warfare erupts, and due to the lack of aid structure people will fall to disease and eventually have to return to more traditional modes of living as agriculture fails.
>>
File: 1442414742416.jpg (286 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442414742416.jpg
286 KB, 900x1200
Once you're an adult, if you don't want a family no one's going to change your mind. You're tainted, and unless it's because of pure and simple stupid thinking and bad ideas, it's probably best you not be nudged into it. Let these people do their thing and spend their money.

>>70509421
Case in point. Would anyone here like to be reincarnated with this guy for a dad?

>>70510029
Want your child going to school with this guy's kid?

The world has quite enough parents who resent their children. Let them party and gorge themselves on "experience" then rot and die alone. Who cares?

>>70506699
In what way is having kids a waste of your youth? I wish I'd started earlier; I'd be done by now. I certainly had fun going out a lot and flitting around trying to figure out how I wanted to live, but raising a child is also pretty fucking satisfying, and you can do that shit later with more money and less drama.

>>70508673
>most will lose their beauty, health and vitality

Confirmation bias and wishful thinking. See >>70508855. Women lose those things because they don't take care of themselves, not because they've had children.
>>
>>70510420

The OP asked a question I answered.

I personally think having children is quite a beautiful thing to do. Partly because it does fly in the face of logic and it is an attempt at finding purpose in what is truly a void and meaningless existence.

>>70510430

>obviously if you have a familly you can't waste the weekend with shitty movie series, getting drunk

What the hell are you talking about? You can totally watch films, travel and have hobbies if you have children. In fact those things are more likely to happen than professional and financial success.

Family doesn't motivate you so much as it forces you to get a consistent income. Good for some people in society (losers), but bad for creative people that need to take risks with their livelihood.
>>
>>70511272
>In what way is having kids a waste of your youth?

Look anon, maybe you aren't lying out your ass and you actually do have kids and enjoy it. And that cool with me, everyone has different things they want out if life at different moments. I however don't want to take care of kids. It's not that I hate kids, I just like not being responsible for them. While I'm still young I want to do whatever I want, drink, stay up late bullshitting online, go where I want when I want etc. You give up a lot to have kids, because as soon as you have them it's no long about you or your wife, it's about them. Maybe when I'm like 30+ I'll decide I feel like having kids, but for now fuck no.
>>
4 kids here. Being a dad is a lot of fun, and gives me purpose. If having a new set of golf clubs trumps that, you're an idiot.
>>
>>70512129
>creative people that need to take risks with their livelihood
define "creative people" and what things are they doing SO amazing
>>
>>70512214
>father prefers kids over golf clubs
Truly heartwarming anon
>>
If you're really so concerned about the future of the white race that you're legitimately upset that some people don't have kids, then I'm sure you could just have extra kids to make up for the ones they don't have. After all, kids are a blessing and a net positive, right?
>>
>>70506035
Of course it's a white couple on the cover, of course.
>>
>>70506035
because marriage is shit and children are cunts
>>
>>70506699

I would much rather start having kids in my mid to late 20s. What are you missing out on?

Its a lot better to get the young-children stage over with when you are younger and have more energy. Plus it would be better to have most of your kids grown up by the time you are in your late 40s so you have less responsibility when your older and you are not bound to care for dependent kids.

This is vastly different to my parents. My mom had me when she was 44 and my dad was around the same age. They had the benefit of being financially secure (at the time that is) and full of life experience, but now they are starting to age quite a lot and I sometimes wish they were younger so they would be around when I get into my 40s and have my own family.
>>
Wealthy people on average have 3.8 children.
The middle class has 1.8.

Who should you emulate OP?
>>
>>70512643

a german cuckold mad that some people want kids instead of muslims breeding their civilization out, who is surprised
>>
>>70512786
Only if you have shit genes, literally everyone in my family is chill. When my siblings and I took no time to potty train and once we were all at least four our parents pretty much didn't have to do anything but feed us.

And retards still think behavior isn't genetic.
>>
>>70506407
pretty much this (sans the stone)
past century has been all about using world population as guinea pigs, in the name of progress and innovation, to the point where a group of elites can sustain a life -possibly an eternal one- w/o being dependent on the plebs.
judging by the level of science and technology we've got so far, that goal has mostly been achieved.
very intricate plot indeed.
>>
Good goy. Don't have kids with your aryan waifu, let the dark skins take care of that burden for you. Cultural enrichment is best for us all!
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.