[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW, tumblrites and whatnot only exist because we bullied emo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: boys.jpg (63 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
boys.jpg
63 KB, 384x512
SJW, tumblrites and whatnot only exist because we bullied emo and goth and furry kids too hard around 2007.

If we had just let them be they'd still be listening to music on their rooms instead of voting for bernie and screaming "WHITE MALE".

Are you happy, /pol/?
>>
I was emo (still kind of am) and that's what made me a white nationalist. I would only get shit for dressing the way I did from niggers, and that made me hate them so fucking much.
>>
>>70504470
That's bullshit. The faggot agenda has been in progress for decades, even before the Internet existed.
>>
>>70504470

I was an emo kid in High School though. That's part of the reason why I'm here.

Can't really think of anyone from my old social circle that's decided to become a Bern victim.
>>
>>70504707
>>70504598

This is kind of surprising to me. I always thought tumlbrites were the natural time evolution of emos.
>>
>>70504598
>>70504707
Kill yourselves you worthless faggots
>>
>>70505112

Nah, it was the scene fucks that went full Cultural Marxism. But it wasn't surprising considering they were neon-haired ravers.

Of the emos and goths I knew, they've all ended up as either Libertarians, Far Right, or apolitical animal activists.

Can't really say why they ended up where they did, but I was always big on Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails. Antichrist Superstar and Downward Spiral both drew heavily from Nietzsche's "And Thus Spoke Zarathustra."

Aside from the philosophical breadcrumb trail, there's also the fact that I'm still a contrarian.
>>
File: 1457448881785.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457448881785.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>70504470
>and furry kids
Explain
I find it hard to believe they've been bullied too hard
>>
>>70505416
Nice try schlomo, you can't divide us.
>>
>>70505767

They were the original non acceptable 4chan group. There was nothing worse or that would get you banned quicker than being a furry. They had no place on the internet.

Now just look at tumblr.
>>
File: tiger.png (291 KB, 536x668) Image search: [Google]
tiger.png
291 KB, 536x668
>>70506103
To be fair the tumblr furries and 4chan furries are very different groups of people
>>
>>70506656

How so?
>>
File: 1454664569210.jpg (106 KB, 512x509) Image search: [Google]
1454664569210.jpg
106 KB, 512x509
>>70506925
One group is a bunch of tumblrs.

The other group uses 4chan.

Rather self explanatory, as the differences mostly come with the territory.
>>
>>70504470
Brazil pretending to be human.
>>
>>70507203

Silly 'straya. Brazil and Australia are the same country.

You don't actually think we have the same shitposting powers by random chance, do you?
>>
>>70505605
>literally identifying as a contrarian
kek
Some popular viewpoints are correct and some are dead wrong, learn to think and distinguish which ones are which, instead of automatically taking the position of things against the norm be le edgy
>>
>>70504470
nahh theyre still kickin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az2PRZ0J3_E&nohtml5=False
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.