[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so based /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: GavinMcInnes.jpg (84 KB, 366x459) Image search: [Google]
GavinMcInnes.jpg
84 KB, 366x459
Why is he so based /pol/ ?
>>
>>70502699
I don't approve of his race-mixing marriage and rebuke of men who choose not to marry women at an early age.
>>
>>70502699
he's just a fashionable guy who know's where the wind is blowin'.
>>
How did such a man create 2nd most cancerous site behind Buzzfeed?
>>
>>70504723
Alright grandpa
>>
>>70502699
He isn't, he's just an old contrarian hipster faggot.
>>
>>70505057

This tbqh. I've watched his show for a while now and it's pretty obvious that he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. He even openly admits that he's just against the current trend which is PC leftism. It's also not 'brave' of him to go on Fox and say offensive things because he has nothing to lose, only fans to gain.

That said, the one impressive thing about Gavin is that he has managed to acquaint himself with some pretty insightful and actually smart people e.g. Goad, Lott etc.
>>
>>70502699
I hope he´s just playing a character because if not he must be some subhuman incapable of abstraction.
>>
File: jim.jpg (15 KB, 300x207) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
15 KB, 300x207
They have the same nose
>>
File: gavin.jpg (367 KB, 1078x605) Image search: [Google]
gavin.jpg
367 KB, 1078x605
>>70502699
he isn't
>>
>>70505479
>no idea what the fuck he's talking about

You think so? The man is a millionaire from risky entrepreneurial endeavors. He was a badass when he was younger. You can tell from his attitude that he knows what he's talking about, It's hard to wrap your head around the fact that he's smart AND based. I've never had a father figure. I listen to Gavin give advice to early 20's and hear it as gospel and it has gotten me laid quicker than any self-help book or any other bullshit. He wants to make the world better, whatever version of "better" he chooses to impose. He hates SJWs and knows how to attract women. That is what I'm interested in
>>
>>70505724
That's some serious IRL shitposting. I'm envious.
>>
Wish I could've heard him and Dave Brockie do a show. Both are Scottish Canadians and madmen.
>>
>>70506025

>>70506025

He made money with Vice and Rooster, if that's what you mean. Gavin thinks anyone with an IQ over 100 is autistic. He wasn't a badass when he was younger, he was a dumbass antifa punk who did smack and fought neo-nazis. When he finally settled down and had kids, he realized how wrong he had been and did a complete 180 and converted to Catholicism. That's why he changes his mind every other week - because his opinions aren't based on evidence. That's also why people think he's just a contrarian.

Feel free to take his advice on fashion and on getting laid, but don't make the mistake of thinking he knows the first thing about politics, economics, history et al.
>>
>>70506038
>>70505724

>Canadians IRL
>>
>>70505724

Why the fuck would any man show his asshole and SHAVE HIS ASSHOLE before doing so? He planned to do this? He is spreading his fucking cheeks! What a disgrace
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.