[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't have to be a Christfag to see that this world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
You don't have to be a Christfag to see that this world is headed in the wrong direction, with its decadence and degeneracy.

So why do so few people see it? Why is it only us, pol?
>>
The goyim are lower than animals.
>>
It's not.

nearly everything on /pol/ has been said before on other conspiracy forums such as GLP, Lunatic outpost, above top secret
>>
only /pol/ knows the truth
>>
File: images (4).jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10 KB, 236x236
>>70502598
1.Because If You are wrong all What You fought for would be worthless

2. Ignoring it will make it go away mentality. shools ignoring bullying cause "Its natural to abuse power" =people defending islam because "#NOTALLMUSLIMS "= stop attacking the jewish religion cause "muh 6 million"
>>
>>70502862

holy shit dude you're right i guess i better take a whole bunch of hormones and mutilate my genitals to become who i was really born to be
>>
>>70502862
nah mate
those places were always really fucking progressive
also their reputation based systems made for easily controllable discussions, things would be "debunked" without real resolution etc

this place is a breathe of fresh air
>>
>>70502598
Others notice it but don't say shit about it because they don't want to lose everything. When you talk to people and they have no chance of being caught they say the things we talk about.
>>
>>70503152
breath*

fuck.
>>
>>70502598

Degeneracy has always been abound in society, the difference now that instead of people trying to hide it, they are proud of it and post it on social media.
>>
>>70503152
GLP yeah you're right, but LOP was good like 2 years back, it was about 50/50 between libtards and conservatives. Now it's full of spammers and obvious shills (not that there weren't shills back then, but there were some great posters)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.