[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is taiwan even a country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14
File: Capture.png (667 KB, 846x641) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
667 KB, 846x641
>>
>>70501654
more so than china

mainland china is the single biggest source of human filth in the world

ask anyone whos ever had to do business with chinese
>>
>>70501654

No, it's China.
>>
>>70501717
You seem to be forgetting Africa and South America
>>
It's what China used to be before the communists won the civil war and started their little cultural cleansing. According to them, Taiwan is just a rebellious province that they never managed to reconquer and they are incredibly mad about it. According to Taiwan, they're the official ye olde China that was forced out by the rebels.

>Two sides of a conflict claiming they're Spartacus.
>>
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/266546/20160115/twice-tzuyu-taiwan-apology.htm

why is china so butthurt
>>
>>70502040
But anyone who looks at unbiased history will see that Taiwan is actually the true China.

Mainland " China " is the communist controlled/occupied territory that is the rightful land of Taiwan.
>>
>>70502264
what do you mean true china? the government of china was in taiwan before the civil war?
>>
>>70502040
To be fair Taiwan was an absolute totalitarian shithole up until two decades ago. Both Taiwan and China rose up at the same time, its just tougher to raise living standards for billions of people hence why China lags behind.

Having said that though I've been to both Taipei and Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou and I can tell you that this whole thing about Taiwan preserving old Chinese values is horseshit. If you want to see what old chinese culture was like go to China not plastic Taipei
>>
>>70502264
KMT asshurt never ceases to amaze me.

WE WUZ
>>
>>70501717
/thread
>>
>>70502407
>>70502457
>>70502264
does singapore belong to china too?
>>
>>70502365
After the nationalists lost the Chinese civil war they fled to Taiwan and founded it. Communists took over the mainland and went full cultural revolution wiping out much of Chinese culture and history. They're both Chinese but the mainlanders lost their culture and the Taiwanese preserved it.
>>
>>70502457
>Canadian flag
But they literally wuz, Mao.
>>
>>70502264
it doesn't matter because China controls more land, people, resources and international recognition. Therefore China is a country and Taiwan is defacto a country but is not necessarily recognized as such when it matters.
>>
>>70501654
China uncensored "I know YouTube (news)" had a great video about this. Basically China can't accept Taiwans existence because it's an embrassement to them. The very existence of the legit Chinese government cannot be accepted. Remember comrade the glorious people's army of the people's republic of China rose up as one and there was no dissent.

So they pretend Taiwain is a "province" of China that they allow to do what it wants as an enclave for foreign trade and such, it's also used as a type of bogey man too. They feed the Chinese citizens that the province is always political destabilized from foreign agitators to justify policies and point at what happens when proud glorious fatherly China allows foreigners to have a hand in China. See what happens when we are nice citizen? Those evil white Devils pollute the minds of the citizens in the Taiwain special economic zone and make them hate us.
>>
>>70501654
Taiwan is the Republic of China. The remnants of the republic fled there.
>>
Basically. Taiwan is old real china.
Old real china got buttfucked because commies and other assholes splits it.
Fake china led by communists were trying to take over.
ww2 happens.
real and fake chinas ally for time being.
war ends. Chinas go back to figthing.
Fake china beats real china and real china exiles itself to taiwan.
Fake china now pretends to be real china even though it isnt

Real china is still member of un and on security council.

Fake china eventually says lol fuck and btfo the usa and replaces real china with itself because of URSS in security council.

Fake china is now called china and real china is trying to set itself complete free from them while calling themselves Tawian now.
>>
>>70502407
>>70501733
>>70502457
>>70502708

CPCIDF in full force tonight
>>
>>70502457
Are you one of those foreign-born chinamen I've heard about who's so desperate to have an ethnic identity that they've embraced the PRC?
>>
>>70502711
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZqVv2wj6C4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2z5uWtYUQpg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OeGWHqHMH2o

It's a good show really.
>>
>>70501717
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>70502827
It's hilarious that the pro China shilling is from leaf posters.

Listen you slant eyed Canadians. I'm ok with what you're doing, and want to sleep with your women.
>>
Taiwan is a country, because they have their own passports and money and superior culture.
>>
>>70502827

Both Taiwan and China officially claim that "Taiwan is China".
>>
>>70502457
You don't know shit, KMT nowadays sucks commie's dick hard, go back to China btw.
>>
>>70501654
yes. taiwan is the republic of china's government that had to flee to the island after the communist revolt in the 40's and the mainland became the people's republic of china.
>>
>>70502827
Where are the furious Vietnamese posters when you need them.
>>
>>70502457
KIDF is so very real in this board, even though they sold out their own race to the japanese, so that they could keep power. pol truly is filled with contradictions
>>
Chinese born in Canada here..
All I know is that the communist party has brought wealth and prosperity to a shit ton of chinese, while western shills claim that HK and taiwan are "real chinese".

Look at the world's biggest democracy (India), China is currently curb stomping India, so fuck off honestly. Different political systems are better for different countries/people.
>>
File: 1457694413914.png (549 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457694413914.png
549 KB, 640x640
>>70503286
Hmm.
>>
>>70502827
>Being objective
>CPIDIFI
wew lad
>>
File: main_1200.jpg (139 KB, 1200x757) Image search: [Google]
main_1200.jpg
139 KB, 1200x757
Will the chinese ever get freedom?
>>
>>70501654
Province of China.

My torrent client says so.
>>
No. As much as they would like to be and act like they are, they're still a part of China.
>>
>>70502040
>It's what China used to be
No. No it wasn't.
>>
>>70503335
There're nothing more pathetic than people like you.
>born in the west
>hate the west
>white people don't respect you
>identity crisis
>muh CHINA STRONK
>go back to China
>see you as a dumb ABC who speaks broken chinese

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>70501733
>t. Xiang Jing
>>
>>70503574

Fun fact

Tienanmen Sq was caused by Chinese anti-nigger protests

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
>>
>>70503335
>All I know is that the communist party has brought wealth and prosperity to a shit ton of chinese
Through capitalism. Mao starved your hundreds of your braindead peasant relatives to death and the only reason you have the luxury of expressing your political opinions here is because you or your parents were smart enough to leave.
Now you're the world's source of semi-legal slavery, what a great leap forward that was.
>>
Taiwan is the world's largest supplier of contract computer chip manufacturing (foundry services) and is a leading LCD panel manufacturer,[80] DRAM computer memory, networking equipment, and consumer electronics designer and manufacturer.[69] Major hardware companies include Acer, Asus, HTC, Foxconn and Pegatron. Textiles are another major industrial export sector, though of declining importance due to labor shortages, increasing overhead costs, land prices, and environmental protection.[81]

Imports are dominated by raw materials and capital goods, which account for more than 90% of the total. Taiwan imports most of its energy needs. The United States is Taiwan's third largest trading partner, taking 11.4% of Taiwanese exports and supplying 10.0% of its imports.[48][49] Mainland China has recently become Taiwan's largest import and export partner. In 2010, the mainland accounted for 28.0% of Taiwan's exports and 13.2% of imports.[48][49] This figure is growing rapidly as both economies become ever more interdependent. Imports from mainland China consist mostly of agricultural and industrial raw materials. Exports to the United States are mainly electronics and consumer goods. As Taiwanese per capita income level has risen, demand for imported, high-quality consumer goods has increased. Taiwan's 2002 trade surplus with the United States was $8.70 billion.The lack of formal diplomatic relations between the Republic of China (Taiwan) with Taiwan's trading partners appears not to have seriously hindered Taiwan's rapidly expanding commerce. The Republic of China maintains cultural and trade offices in more than 60 countries with which it does not have official relations to represent Taiwanese interest.

In January 2010, the Obama administration announced its intention to sell $6.4 billion worth of military hardware to Taiwan.

The official position of the United States is that the PRC is expected to "use no force or threat[en] to use force against Taiwan
>>
File: 1451398074470.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
1451398074470.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>>70503748
wtf? wow thats new info
>>
>>70503574
No, most mainlanders don't want freedom, they love their China.
>>
is a PR style country of usa... for example my country is the few only that "support" him as independent country but the reality is that usa is that manage and finding him allies(more like 3 world allies) and they pay a lot of money year by year to keep our loyalty haha but the PRC have all the money, they buy costa rica(allie of taiwan) whit a 100 millons soccer stadium.. here they finance the new presidental plane... like 40 mills.. money rules
>>
>>70502711
yeah, that sounds about right, except that Chinese also hate Taiwan, and Taiwanese hate Chinese. Tbh, I have sympathy for the Chinese, as I tend to enjoy totalitarian leadership more than democratic, at least in principal.
>>
>>70501654
Nope
Just a rogue state of the PRC
Soon to brought back into the fold
No such place as Taiwan, it's Formosa
>>
>>70503683

Hong Kongers don't speak proper chinese either, they speak some shitty as dialect nigger speak (I was taught to speak cantonese). I learned the proper civilized language though (mandarin)

希望你都會學文明的語言!

>>70503751
Shit happens, its not perfect, but communism with chinese characteristics is working out fine.
>>
>>70501654
They make good microchips and electronics.
>>
>>70504044
>Canadians speaking Asian languages

Stereotypes are real.
>>
>>70503826
this
Chinese were bred to be obedient. Their leaders had commanded hundred thousand people to die in a battle before Europe was a thing and they will continue to do so
>>
>>70503335
I don't agree that the communist party brought success to China via communist centric policies. I see it as an acceptance of capitalism in a limited basis that expanded the Chinese economy. However I will agree that in general for China and the countries of Asia, authoritarian governments are superior to democratic ones. the exception being south Korea and even then it can be argued that south Korea is very authoritarian.
>>
I have no fucking clue.
>t. one of the few non-chinks in this country
>>
>>70504044
Leaf
Speaks Chinese

Checks out.
>>
File: pepe takes aim.jpg (66 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
pepe takes aim.jpg
66 KB, 295x418
>>70503809
based qt nip
>>
>>70501733
T. Commie chink
>>
>>70501717
Taiwan is the Republic of China
Mainland China is the People's Republic
>>
File: 12540669969738.jpg (47 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
12540669969738.jpg
47 KB, 450x450
>>70504044
The thought of his own flesh and blood being starved to death by the creator of a government he loves is just "shit happens". This man truly is Chinese.
>>
KMT and CPC were and are both shit
>>
>>70503683

also I don't hate the west. Different systems for different people/countries. Why do you want to return to being Britain's lap dog?
>>
File: jet li.gif (2 MB, 480x204) Image search: [Google]
jet li.gif
2 MB, 480x204
Meh Taiwan is not a real country. You can't really make a case for that. After all, It willingly ceased to be a country under the 'One China' system. Only Taiwanese diehards would want to make that claim and see their country go up in flames.
>>70503999
>>
>>70504044
lol Cantonese is much closer to old classical Chinese than Mandarin, and please type simplified chinese next time, it's the proper civilized way, since you love PRC so much.

>communism with chinese characteristics
Even mainlanders will laugh at you, reciting commie term like this, that's why I say you belong to nowhere. You're lucky to born in the west, embrace it, don't be an insecurity cuck.
>>
>>70504577

No one's history is perfect. I don't love the commies, but they won. Losers don't have a fucking say.
>>
Taiwan is based, the home of the true legitimate government of China. The commies hate them for a reason.

Honestly we should be trying to wreck the red chinks with the goal of reinstating Kuomintang.

It's sort of poetic really, similar to the story of the pirate king Koxinga.

>Koxinga was a patriot to the true Chinese (Ming)
>Kuomintang is the real legitimate govt of China

>Koxinga fought against invading Manchu barbarians until his dying breath
>Kuomintang fought against an invading and foreign ideology to the Chinese (Communism) and the nation-wrecking traitor, Mao

>Koxinga based his raids from Taiwan and made the island the center of Ming loyalist resistance against the Manchu
>Kuomintang now resides in Taiwan
>>
>>70501654
That tiny little island has 2/3 our population. Oh lawd.
>>
>>70505024
My countrymen used brainwashed zealots like you as sandbags 60 years ago. You learn nothing from history.
Just keep your head in the sand as instructed.
>>
>>70503683
Born in China and immigrated to Canada. The culture here definitely is not suited for Asians whatsoever. Being surrounded by degenerate cunts like the fucking natives while paying taxes to fund their shitty life styles is a great way to live?
>>
>>70505180
what did aussies do 60 years ago?
>>
>>70505024
So you would have cucked yourself to the invading Qing then?

You're not a patriot, you're a traitor.

>kissing the boots of whatever invader comes to power

>>70505229
Please go back, we don't need anymore weakling pinkos on the mainland. Go back or be shot in 10 years or so when we rightfully reclaim our nations.
>>
>>70505316
mainland north america*
>>
File: ZRa2iMG.jpg (36 KB, 598x362) Image search: [Google]
ZRa2iMG.jpg
36 KB, 598x362
>>70505375
>>70505316
>>
>>70504630
>Different systems for different people/countries
Actually, I agree with you, mainlanders are savage, they need a totalitarian govermment to control them. I just don't want anything to do with them. UK as cuck as it is now, still better than PRC, though they suck China's dick hard.
>>
>>70505375
Pfft Canada is already half owned by the Chinese, have fun being wiped out because of how your weak race let the degenerates run free. The Chinese think of no one other than themselves.
>>
>>70505180
I have learned. Communism in China currently is nothing like it was during Mao's time. Why do people insist that democracy is the best system for a developing country with over a billion people (many who are not even literate). China is a lot better off than India at the moment and the Chinese people care more about living better lives than shitty ideologies. If democracy comes to China, it has to be natural, not forced.
>>
>>70505229
How's Markham?
>>
>>70505480

China would have failed if it didn't embrace capitalism, just like every other communist country ever has failed.
>>
>>70505254
Korean War, doofus. Where young Chinese men and teenagers were sent charging into bullets, often without without weapons, I think they call it the "Shit Happened" war in China.
>>
>>70505676
I know it would have, capitalism is good absolutely. However, a lot of asian governments work better as authoritarian governments.
>>
>>70501654
Unfortunately. A lot of them immigrate here. They're faggots.
>>
>>70505229
Meanwhile in superior non-degenerate cultures:
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
>>
>>70505423
wow so stronk

i bet he does sex 10 rounds a night.
>>
>>70505480
it is true that the current prc will make it to the future.
but, they are soulless.

but hey, who need souls anyway. just look at the roaches, survival is no. 1.
>>
>>70505676
China has and always will be based off Confucian ideals. It's a completely different society compared to the west, and the commie experiment there was an absolute failure. People have their roles in life. >http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
That's the nouveau rich class created by the capitalist shift. They're fucking degenerates as well. It's pretty disgusting. Half of the foreign university students that come from China are from rich families that pay to get them in with faked scores.
>>
>>70505229

So move back to China to exist in the squalor you miss?

>>70505764

Only the Chinese, because without authoritarianism the whole of China would fracture into dozens of mini states. This is the way it has operated since forever.
>>
>>70501654
Taiwan is the true China
>>
>>70501654
Daily reminder that what you call "taiwan" is actually China clay!
>>
>>70506169
Why would I do that? I make far more money here than there.
>>
>>70506307

Well why bitch about a country you immigrate to if you admit its better than your home country?
>>
>>70505229
Go back then, go back to a non-degenerate country that poison babies for money, and their non-degenerate citizens travel to degenerate places like HK, Australia, NZ, Germany, and Netherlands to make more money by bulk-buying formula.
>>
>>70506138
Go back to china then, we dont need your nasty ass stinkin the place up with your fish smell anyway.
>>
>>70506350
It's definitely worse, but I make more money. No wonder you americunts have such a low median wage, can't even into basic economics.
>>70506389
How is hong kong not degenerate, it's literally a cuck state that was lost to the british.
>>
>>70506523

Dude, your people work by the millions for pennies to feed our economic system. Your people have been our niggers since we started building railroads through this country.

Beyond this, you said yourself that China is practically a third world shithole that has a totalitarian government not worth living under, then you have the nerve to criticize our society? My sides.
>>
>>70502826
saying fake and real is stupid, a country had a civil war and because the kmt could not share power, the communist party overthrew the government and took control of the country. China was previously run by an emperor who wasn't even Han. You could call that real china if you like.
>>
>>70506690
Shame you've never been to China. It's a wonderful place compared to Canada. There was a period not that long ago where amassing capital there was insanely easy due to the amount of foreign investment. You don't know how the average Chinese live. How's the average $500k 700 sq ft house suiting you cuck? http://www.rew.ca/properties/R2055279/3207-columbia-street-vancouver
Can't afford it?
>>
File: 1431161203486.jpg (222 KB, 620x716) Image search: [Google]
1431161203486.jpg
222 KB, 620x716
>>70506523
Go home and work in an dildo factory covered in suicide prevention nets. Every country on Earth hates you.
>>
>>70505034
KMT isn't even in power in Taiwan you idiot.
>>
>>70501717

Taiwan is literally everything wrong with the West in asian form. You niggers would hate it.
>>
>>70506523
You people kill their own babies for money, there's nothing lower than that. You can't answer that, so you change your definition of degenerate to losing war, kek. Recently, fucking Burma bombed your glorious China and killed a few of you guys, what's PRC reaction? KEK!
>>
>>70506523
>How is hong kong not degenerate, it's literally a cuck state that was lost to the british.
China was the cuck in that situation, but that status has now reverted to the UK when they handed it over to the PRC like pussies.
>>
>>70501654
>conan, the kike

OY VE-. I mean "look at me, I'm such a leprechaun and irish meme man, AAHHAHAHHA,"
>>
>>70506927
[wumao intensifies]
>>
>>70506927

>You don't know how the average Chinese live

Something like this, >>70507014

Most of your population eats bugs and lives in squalor, I'm not going to take the very few of you who benefit as the example of how great life is in China when I know damn well it isn't.
>>
>>70501654
Taiwan is the capitalist China we've always wanted
>>
>>70502708
>Taiwan is defacto a country but is not necessarily recognized as such when it matters.
It's guaranteed by the United States, the dominant power in the Pacific. That's all they need.
>>
>>70507284
The strong always rise. If they can't make it then let them eat bugs. You don't realize how China grew so fast. Farmer's sons became business men that amassed millions.
>>
hong konger here, ama
>>
>>70507619

>You don't realize how China grew so fast.

There are over a billion and a quarter of you who are each about as cheap as a slave, a workhorse, or some other cheap commodity whom you need only provide bare minimum to force them into work.

I realize exactly how China developed, there's really nothing special about that except that how Chinese people have such low self-value that they think this is alright and don't protest.
>>
>>70507752
>>70507619

Which, let me add onto the last part of my statement by saying that obviously there are no strong people in China considering they live in such shit.
>>
>>70507631
do you calll your self
"Chinese"

or something else? like honger or w.e like taiwan ppl prefer to call themselves "taiwanese"
>>
>>70507752
>there's really nothing special about that except that how Chinese people have such low self-value that they think this is alright and don't protest.
To be fair, there are many brave mainlanders, the ones who protest got killed fast, we're heading that way too.
>>
>>70507631
Will you defect to our side in WWIII?
>>
>>70507851

The alternative is becoming India. We were fucked by the british, japanese, and the commies. Our country has had enough political revolutions and wars. China is now the second largest economy in the world. You can call it shit or w/e you want, but its still better than India.
>>
>>70507851
Working a factory isn't that bad, its the jobs we stole from the US and Canada famalam. How's being unemployed? Food in China is quite cheap, and a place to stay is provided for by the factory.
>>70508044
If you've ever lived in a western society you would realize how wrong you are in criticizing it. There is no culture here. Absolutely none. Nothing other than the degenerate liberal ideas. Some of my friends have just been buying real estate and renting it out just to do something here. Making friends with westerners is also difficult. They do not mix well with the different cultures.
>>
File: 94983157.jpg (355 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
94983157.jpg
355 KB, 1024x571
>>70508086

>Argument went from 'China is better than the West' to "At least we're not India" in less than 60 seconds

Still debatable.
>>
>>70508086
>Food in China is quite cheap
I wonder why?
http://www.ibtimes.com.au/made-china-top-5-fake-gross-chinese-products-gutter-oil-viral-video-1322565
>>
>>70508317
>Some of my friends have just been buying real estate and renting it out just to do something here. Making friends with westerners is also difficult. They do not mix well with the different cultures.
You got me, I thought you were being serious. Trolled softly.
>>
>>70508317

>Working in a sweat shop for pennies a day is not that bad AT LEAST I HAVE A JOB HA HA HA

LEL
>>
>>70502457
XINGS
>>
>>70508459

I'm not that guy, I'm the guy advocating for different systems for different people/countries. The current system is fine (not perfect)
>>
File: 1460245680269s.jpg (5 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1460245680269s.jpg
5 KB, 226x250
>>70508545
you actually fell for it
>>
>>70507631
Are HK situation that bad? My gf told me HK are invaded by mainlanders and she doesnt want to go back there
>>
>>70505683
The ones without weapons were mostly POWs from the Chinese civil war.
>>
>>70501991
Africa will be a Chinese colony soon
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.